It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird/fish deaths solved.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by backinblack

A Dabate requires A person to start one, I have concluded that this is a pointless therefore wont debate on, my threads, Dont like it? Go winge on another thread

Why start a thread if you don't want to debate?

There are countless other threads on the subject that you could post your "opinions" in..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Then again in other cases as well nothing can be found to connect the cases, And in most cases such as the Firework incedent is completely un-connected to the Fish "lack of Oxygenation in water" case, Maybe some are connected But Most are Un-connected and just been included in the Overall picture

Un-connected is the magic word here...............all kinds of different species dieing in mass , If it was just ducks for the sake of argument well then is must be a disease, if it was just in the USA for sake of argument well then its just a local disease that affects ducks.
This however is not the situation at all.......I wish it were but it is not....Fact
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Each set of bird and bee and fish deaths (hundreds that I've personally been tracking since the early 00s not just this latest upswing that's finally showed up on people's radars en masse) might have it's own explanation or even various contributing factors.

While it's plausible that perhaps overeating might have possibly been the cause in this case in Italy, it's more likely that it was overeating for a non-natural, human caused reason and probably eating of some GM (read fake or otherwise poisoned) foodsource.

Add to all this some of the other contributing factors like shifting weather patterns and shifting magnetic poles, and maybe even things like electronic, magnetic, infrared, and other types of rays and things we're putting into the air in addition to the physical junk we can put our hands. This isn't good for anyone.

There's more to all of this that meets the eye. So, no, the explanation isn't this simple. If we keep taking the easiest answers and keep ignoring the longer range or harder to swallow explanations or burying our heads in the sand, the end game will only come that much sooner.

P.S. I'd prefer it if your title had a question mark at the end of it...much like the linked to article cuz this headline got my hopes up way too much.

edit on 1/11/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

wow!.................does someone need a hug?????

you have obviously started this thread for some kind of attention...

so, here you go

hope you wake up on the other side of the bed tomorrow

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Fire works, over eating, cold water?

Animals know how to do one thing - Survive.

The only element that prevents them from achieving that goal on a large scale (Aka 5000, 700, 2000, 10000 Deaths) Is human involvement.

Are you going to tell us fishing nets dont 'really' kill sea turtles, its the lack of air?

Why are these animals over eating, why are they flying off into the night, why are fish going into cold water.

Something is driving them to deathly situations, and its not by any means normal to this scale.

I will agree, its nothing magical killing them.

But there IS a force pushing them to do it - We have to be open to that possibility, we dont know enough.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Thanks man thats the Only real point i was trying to get Accross really, Ill have a read of that, looks like my sort of thing, Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Then again in other cases as well nothing can be found to connect the cases, And in most cases such as the Firework incedent is completely un-connected to the Fish "lack of Oxygenation in water" case, Maybe some are connected But Most are Un-connected and just been included in the Overall picture

You seem to be spitting mad with rants as above.

You started this thread with a simple opinion and then attack???

I am asking..."Do You Have ANY Data?"

If so please present it in a civil manner so we can move forward.

Regards

t

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Well 100-200 Geese just died in york because of some substance that leaked into our river

But yeah i get you, but youve got to admit Birds and Fish do die all the time and some cases have been quite simply explained, But my conclusion still stands that We are responsible for whatever animal deaths are occuring

link   
You're wrong.

There is a connection.

Humans who would like to blame it on some natural disaster, or supernatural cause, rather than accepting that we are rogering the planet to hell and back.

That's about it, though, so far as I can tell.

edit on 11/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by havok

Thanks man thats the Only real point i was trying to get Accross really, Ill have a read of that, looks like my sort of thing, Cheers

Maybe you shold have done more reading before you started the thread

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Your attitude toward debate is completely useless to the ATS community.

If you want to start threads on ATS without source links and evidence to back up your argument then use the "Grey Area" forum.

If you want to post opinions without engaging in rational debate then go and start a blog.

On topic - As said above - one case of mass die off "solved" offers nothing in the way of explanation towards the other die offs involving completely different locations and/or completely different species.

edit on 11/1/11 by Horza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

There is enough data in my original Post, And my overall conclusion That the human race is in some way responsible for these deaths is Quite Obvious.

Please add something to the thread, Or maybe even your own oppinion on the subject

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Horza

Nawwwh! How about posting something usefull eh? Like your own oppinion

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Well then, Prove their connected, I challenge you

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The birds just over ate?

Solved my ass...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You honestly do not want my opinion at this time.

t

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

And what did i conclude, That the human race are responsible? Yep

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'd be willing to stay open-minded enough to consider that the reason we are seeing so many die-offs "recently" is because of the increased awareness and reporting of them. I'm sure if it was pointed out that there is a surge of births of spotted cows versus solid or black cows (just an example), people would start noticing every time a spotted cow was born, soon lots of people are on the lookout for spotted cow births, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Not saying that is what is happening here, as I said I am open to the possibility that it is merely the case of more die-offs being noticed and reported. I am leaning towards "something is amiss", but I have no idea what it could be.

Now, consider this, what if it was officially recognized and announced? What if the president of the US and leaders of other countries declared, that yes, there are massive animal die-offs that are unexplained, or even that they are being caused by "us" poisoning the planet.

As I said in a similar thread, sadly I think in that case, most people would pause for a moment to go "hmmm", and then go back to playing Facebook games, shopping, work, etc, and forget all about it within 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Well 100-200 Geese just died in york because of some substance that leaked into our river

But yeah i get you, but youve got to admit Birds and Fish do die all the time and some cases have been quite simply explained, But my conclusion still stands that We are responsible for whatever animal deaths are occuring

I agree with you that some of these deaths can be explained but...........there have been far to many recently and I cannot agree with you on the point of humans being responsible as I have seen no facts to back that up.
If you are saying humans are responsible for this then you are admitting that something is really really wrong and I hope that all of us here and world wide for that matter get an answer to this as soon as possible.

Myself here suspect the following in no specific order, Magnetic field, Gm crops, solar storms, the gulf oil blow out,pole shift........just a few but I do have an open mind.

One last time here I will state that this is a never seen before happening of deaths and its got me worried for sure.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Couldnt have put it better

Thanks for that its quite enlightening post which im glad was contributed,
However im sure theres quite a reasonable explanation for most of the different Cases recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join