It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Images

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XxZenTruthxX

thats it..Its a Flying Dorito lol thanks for the good laugh that made me smile

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

thanks so much for the warm words..I am lucky to live were i do ive got other pics of weird stuff i will post another day.. its so dark were im at every thing shows up there is alot of strange stuff in the skys i can tell ya that!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Original look like a star fleet ship. Enterprise, perhaps?

Off this specific topic, I think I read somewhere here on ATS about triangle craft over in Iraq, and I've searched for the thread. Does anyone else know the thread or threads I'm speaking of?

By the way s & f for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

thank you saturnsrings!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I was curious to know the date/time/location of the pics so that I might be able to look around the net for any similarly reported objects nearby. Couldn't hurt to see if there was maybe an official report or something logged by someone, somewhere. You may want to also file a report to MUFON in your region maybe they can also gain some additional info.
Oh and if possible could you post a daytime image of the location from the same position? Could help with reference points for size, distance, etc.
edit on 1/11/2011 by XxZenTruthxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

was in the western sky about 2:30 AM. I live in small town minnesota..the pics were taken in aug of 2010 i just rember it being warm out ..I could report this to MUFON i didnt think about that place..I did a slide show a few months back on ball lightning this will give you an idea of what the property looks like but i will take a pic for you to see of the location www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

It seemed to just be there and then gone. It almost looks like in the picture like it started to dematerialize. Of course I couldnt see that with my naked eye. The cool thing is though it seemes to have transformed into something different.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi
By raw files I mean the file straight from the camera or memory card it contains information as well as the image and would be useful in further analysis

I must say these are the most interesting images I've seen on here for a while I can't understand why no-one with the skills to examine these further has shown up yet

Keep this thread alive

Sorry meant to reply to OP darn phone !
edit on 13-1-2011 by mister h because: wrong reply

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

LOL Errr Damn good catch there dude

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thanks for the link to your other thread it was well worth the look, both your threads are excellent, even if you can't afford a decent video camera you are amazingly rich in location and experiences, many wealthy folk would envy you I'm sure! See if any of them would buy your originals to fund a camera because with your track record and location have a feeling lightning will strike again

edit on 13-1-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
These are GREAT images!

Really nice catch!

I've seen so many Triangular craft buzzing around my town but i've never been smart enough to start bringing a camera of some kind around with me.

I think what im seeing are "our" crafts, but highly secret. They're the kind that emit a low vibrating sound. I could be wrong they might be extraterrestrial!

Really great though, i know you must've been very excited to capture these. There's no other feeling like seeing something you know can't be explained away!

S+F great! just great! i'll be back to this thread!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mister h

I thought more people would take an intrest in these pics and come in and take a look i guess there isnt enough to debunk they are good photos even i have to admit that ..most people that post pics of UFO's there threads seems to get alot of attention but not this one

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

thank you
and im a girl

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Your so welcome and thanks for the reply i dont know if anyone would want to buy the pics i doubt it but ya never know..Id love to get a video camera for sure..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SurReality

Thank you so much for the warm words ..they just might be one of ours but the goverment would never tell us ..In the summer i carry my camera everywere i go now its winter and over a foot of snow on the ground and way to cold to be outside watching the skys ..I cant wait for spring so i can be out there takeing more pics

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hey I knew that, why did you think I didn't, when I said good catch dude it was for the Futerama pic, yours are way beyond that quip, I'm r glad I stumbled on your thread nice to meet you!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

sorry my bad
and nice to meet you also!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

if you check hobby shops on line you will find a UFO plastic model its the triangle ship posted in photos on this site it is complete profile with makings. look for sci-fi and other ships
edit on 13-1-2011 by bone13 because: misspell word

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The triangle craft is called TR-E3, made by Atlantis Models

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Question for ya- in all the pics the UFO is at the (treeline) correct?
Or am I seeing clouds under it in the lightened pics?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join