It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radar Tracks Unknown Powerfull Source During Birds Deaths above Arkansas!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
An unusual and mysterious "Green Speck" detected during the birds mass death on New Years' EVE has tracked by MeteoRadar above Beebe in Arkansas December 31, 2010 - 10.26 PM CST.

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- A weather radar screen doesn't just show the weather, apparently. The National Weather Service in North Little Rock examined a speck on the radar that showed up around the same time hundreds of birds fell out of the sky from alleged trauma on New Year's Eve. Today's THV reporter Lauren Clark talked to Science and Operations Officer Chris Buonanno at the NWS who says that the speck on the picture is definitely not precipitation.

"There are some indications that we're picking up a non-precipitation target. It has some similarities to say, like a collection of birds."

The spot on the radar is estimated to be between 1,300 and 1,400 feet in the air and Buonanno points out it doesn't move like a cloud or rainstorm would.

On the video of the weather station, which incorporates the anomaly over the passage of birds in Beebe Arkansas
www.disclose.tv...

www.srh.noaa.gov...

Above a picture where the birds are shown (in yellow) above the town of Beebe, Arkansas before the "death" caused by the mysterious turbulence (in green)

Above all that remains of the flock and the enigmatic turbulence (in green) that looms making a clean sweep of the birds.

Above the analysis developed in 3D of the mysterious turbulence that killed the birds.

We can exclude the movement of the magnetic north pole is announcing this week?

We can exclude Haarp?

Honestly I would not exclude anything, but there is something strange happened!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Sorry... not good at 'reading' the images above.

Are you saying the yellow colour represents the birds?

if so then there were about 10 miles long and 6 miles wide of birds flying at that time?

Have I read that right?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Wow. That's a good find!

If the weather guys don't know what it is, something strange definately went on there that night.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Good find! I would love to see comparative radar images from Italy (8000 mourning doves) and all of the other sites of these mass die offs.

Very odd!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Interesting that the altitude was ~1,300 feet, that's well within the limits of birds flight ceiling.

Most birds fly below 500 feet except during migration. There is no reason to expend the energy to go higher -- and there may be dangers, such as exposure to higher winds or to the sharp vision of hawks. When migrating, however, birds often do climb to relatively great heights, possibly to avoid dehydration in the warmer air near the ground. Migrating birds in the Caribbean are mostly observed around 10,000 feet, although some are found half and some twice that high. Generally long-distance migrants seem to start out at about 5,000 feet and then progressively climb to around 20,000 feet. Just like jet aircraft, the optimum cruise altitude of migrants increases as their "fuel" is used up and their weight declines. Vultures sometimes rise over 10,000 feet in order to scan larger areas for food (and to watch the behavior of distant vultures for clues to the location of a feast). Perhaps the most impressive altitude record is that of a flock of Whooper Swans which was seen on radar arriving over Northern Ireland on migration and was visually identified by an airline pilot at 29,000 feet. Birds can fly at altitudes that would be impossible for bats, since bird lungs can extract a larger fraction of oxygen from the air than can mammal lungs.

Source : www.stanford.edu...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I smell HAARP, they did say they were going to attempt to move part of the Ionosphere into space at some point (partially) in order to be able to deflect missiles, now if moving the ionosphere further up, can disrupt and down an ICBM, just ask your self what it can do to birds

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Before you guys get carried away with the unproven HAARP stuff,
how about something simpler like an air-bursting meteor.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Sorry... not good at 'reading' the images above.

Are you saying the yellow colour represents the birds?

if so then there were about 10 miles long and 6 miles wide of birds flying at that time?

Have I read that right?

Also how does it explain it happening all over the world?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
I smell HAARP, they did say they were going to attempt to move part of the Ionosphere into space at some point (partially) in order to be able to deflect missiles, now if moving the ionosphere further up, can disrupt and down an ICBM, just ask your self what it can do to birds

No stars yet; C'mon guys lets use a little critical thinking here..Who said(?) "the Ionosphere was to be used to deflect or disrupt ICBM's that is a massive claim and this entire particular bird kill theory is based on it.

edit on 10-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The birds could have simply collided with a warped gravity field created by aircraft of either man made or et origin.

This would explain the blunt trauma as it would be the likely outcome when entering a region of space where the gravity is significantly more dense.

The altered gravity zone could have also attracted the birds mass just as the earth does to us. This would explain why there were so many birds effected.

I am simply trying to eliminate the potential magnetic pole shift theory b/c I would rather believe (hope) we are not doomed.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Pepeluacho because: Wording

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Before you guys get carried away with the unproven HAARP stuff,
how about something simpler like an air-bursting meteor.

You call that simpler? I'm no meteorologist, (Isn't it weird that meteorologist doesn't describe somebody who studies meteors, but instead weather?) but an air-bursting meteor sounds pretty rare IMO. I did hear one theory that may describe the weather anomaly, somebody mentioned something that is basically an extremely strong gust of wind that destroys anything in its path. Actually last year sometime in my neighborhood around 10-11, I had my window open, and out of nowhere it just got extremely loud outside, and I honestly thought there was a tornado so I started freaking out, but it stopped after like 15 seconds. The next morning, there was an obvious line through the neighborhood of destruction, starting in the back where the fences were destroyed, and playgrounds were upturned, I kid you not one playground was 8ft in the air on top of a fence. It looked like the aftermath of a tornado, but it wasn't, because there was no tornado sirens or anything. My neighbor from across the street had their playground move from their backyard to the curb in the front of the yard, which is about 30 yards.

So my point is maybe a powerful gust of wind formed just like what did last year in my neighborhood, and it pushed straight down and killed the birds. However extremely unlikely that might be, I figured I'd throw it out there, because it may explain the anomaly on the radar
edit on 10-1-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Blunt trauma? How about birds hitting the ground?

Fireworks... I've got to add. I've lived in Louisiana most of my life. Every year around Christmas time and New Years, we would burn off untold amounts of fireworks. Not once in my near 40 year life have I seen one example of any wildlife ever being found dead the day after in any small, especially in no large abundance.

Just a little mental image of what it looks like here.

Every year, one could see thousands of migratory birds, ducks and geese littleraly littering the many, many fields here. A vast majority of us are hunters and we can be found in these fields morning after morning, hunting these migratories for food, and yes, unfortunatly for sport. (hunting tourist go home... this is our livelyhood) In all my years, I've never seen birds littered the grounds except when there are worries of aviation flu or something of the sort. When those things took place over the past years, it was usually mild and only known in some areas. Afterwards, you just didnt hear anything about birds dying off in numbers. If they had been, where in creation are these critters going to die? Certainly not here, as we would have seen this time and again. If this was something near common, I would be the first to tell you that it was so. It's not.

Not once, after shooting off the more expensive airial explosions, and I must say, there is no shortage of massive explosive arials durring this time of year, have we ever seen dead wildlife the following days. Anyone can walk out in their front yard, except for maybe the cities (which there are usually lake front displays for this in the cities), and see the sky lit up almost constantly, every few seconds with these massive colorful displays. Why have we not seen birds littering the streets, fields ect, the next day, for countless years prior? Because it's hogwash. It's idiocy to think that this is even a remote possibility.

Simply put, if what national geo is putting out there has any truth at all to it, i'm sorry, we would be speaking about this every single year. We're not and it does not happen as it's being said. Sorry. We're being told a lie to stop us from giving it any further thought.

I dont know what could be causing this but I do know a few things from living here most of my life.

1) Birds dont fall from the sky from old age. If planes are involved, why is there no word of it?
2) Fireworks has nothing to do with the deaths. It would be the same every year, if so.
3) Where I live, we are surrounded by woodlands, marshland, swamp, rivers, lakes, and field. Dead birds are RARELY seen in any amount. The most common form of dead bird has been related to powerlines and wind storms, causing birds to hit oilrigs and tall obsticles. This is still very uncommon. The most I've ever seen was on an offshore rig 50 miles+ in the gulf durring a storm. We would pick these things up, filling buckets, counting in the hundreds because they would hit the rig and die from trauma.

I'm sorry folks, something so "common" is simply unknown to us. It is and cannot be seen as something "obvious".

Haarp? Perhaps. Something more sinister? Probably.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

A thread is already active about the unusual radar echoes, but good find nonetheless.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've said it before...and say it here again. I find it very ironic that along HWY 64, not far outside Bebe, Ark...Haliburton has an "abandoned" complex.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
The birds could have simply collided with a warped gravity field created by aircraft of either man made or et origin.

This would explain the blunt trauma as it would be the likely outcome when entering a region of space where the gravity is significantly more dense.

The altered gravity zone could have also attracted the birds mass just as the earth does to us. This would explain why there were so many birds effected.

I am simply trying to eliminate the potential magnetic pole shift theory b/c I would rather believe (hope) we are not doomed.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Pepeluacho because: Wording

That is not how gravity works. A localized high-gravitation field would either cause an atmospheric drop (the air would form an intense spontaneous downdraft), or the surrounding air would be drawn into an extreme pressure region and a number of things could happen, including the formation of a singularity, the attraction of all matter on earth to this point, and the general collapse of spacetime. Unnatural gravitation in close proximity to planets could only end badly.
Edit to add: a localized anomaly in gravity wouldn't show up on radar.
edit on 10-1-2011 by ShadeWolf because: Added content

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
don't birds sleep when the sun goes down and awaken when the sun comes. at least that was always my understanding of their sleep cycles. were they shaken from their slumber, were they off somewhere or did they just decide to get up early and join in on the celebrations? what a way to break in the new year....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
From Michio Kaku's posting at big think................
Quote:
"For the 5,000 red-winged blackbirds that suddenly died recently in Arkansas, the cause was probably blunt trauma. Autopsies show massive internal bleeding near the breast, consistent with a violent collision. But, what caused it? Red-winged blackbirds are a bit different from other birds. They are extremely common (200 million in the U.S.), have poor eyesight, and also fly in tight formation (to save energy). But if the lead bird is disoriented (due to thunderstorms, lightning, fireworks, or downdrafts or micro bursts), it can plow into the ground or into houses, taking the entire flock with it. So most likely, the culprit is mass suicide caused by the disorientation of the lead birds, causing the entire flock to plow into the ground, trees, buildings, each other, etc. Micro bursts or sudden downdrafts may have also disoriented the birds. These are violent downdrafts which are very unpredictable. In the past, fatal airline accidents have been linked to these micro bursts, which will actually push a plane into the ground as it lands, causing a crash."

= weather phenomena

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

Weather Phenomena?

A unique and odd (unknown) weather phenomenon that hit birds, fish, crabs, and other animals?

At the same time and all around the world?

Maybe....Maybe not.

The mistery remain!

HAARP?
Solar storm?
Eclipse?
Pole shift?
Magnetic storm?
Crash with UFOs? (blunt trauma) ....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

well well well

Nice find Arken. This will be interesting to say the least.
Could it be that the truth may finally be starting to surface?
I think so.......i hope so.

Theres a video also posted that may connect the dots really wierd. looks like a fair case. Im about to start the thread but will also post the video here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-1-2011 by jazz10 because: added link

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thanks Jazz10, for your thread

I add the "Strange growth" of the "South Atlantic Anomaly" and the Anak Krakatoa awakening!

Something huge and unknow is happening right now on our planet....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join