It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ascending? Ascension Symptoms / Sickness (How do we manage?).

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
What is really getting me more than any of this, is the gut feeling, right down to my core - the certainty, that something is happening - something beyond belief. I just don't know what it is.

Sometimes we communicate with ourselves and others in a very literal way without even knowing it. I would suggest following this gut feeling, and treat your gut.

Hypocrates -- "All disease begins in the gut"

Just a thought.

Peace.
edit on 13-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Thankyou OP for this thread - really awesome!

I myself know for a fact, in my heart and soul, that there are massive changes occurring of late.

I have this sense that I can not seem to shift as hard as I try, that there is something huge going to happen, very very soon. With all the disasters and animal die-offs just adds to my gut feeling.

My health and mental state seem to most definitely had a change.

I feel like doing nothing, just resting, and can not get motivated at all. I have been sick on and off for around 3 months now, with a so called flu. I know it is not a flu, because I have had flu dozens of times in my life. This is different.

One thing that has started for me since last week only, but every day since, is I am feeling an awful sensation in my head... and a sort of noise inside my head as though I am under water. It feels like pressure, but my BP is fine. A feeling I have never felt before. I have also got vertigo - something I haven't ever had before.

I recently went to my doctor and was prescribed anti-depressants. I can't say I feel depressed as such, but I feel different, so took them anyway.

What is really getting me more than any of this, is the gut feeling, right down to my core - the certainty, that something is happening - something beyond belief. I just don't know what it is.

I think what you are feeling, is a change going on within your own personal conciousness, your unconciousness, and the universal mind...like a converging. This can bring pressure in the head, headaches, ect...and your desire to read is likely that you have the urge to now gain immense understanding in many things that did not really strike your interests.

I binged on reading for 3 years. Needed little sleep and food during that time. Had great pressure in my head area, headaches...and a huge gutt pulling feeling towards something unknown.

I had a great spiritual awareness that happened through it all...about myself and all others and life itself. Often at times I did feel a great doom or great positive happening...it would go back and forth depending on my own findings of things and my inner reaction to things I read.

I think this kinda of thing can happen at any time to a person....if they are willing to seek out the spirit of things. I think its always happened and will always happen to those that are ready to open up a bit to things. I think the internet, offering so many people to come together and discuss things that we would not discuss in work places or with our common surrounding group of friends and family (with exceptions of course) has brought about a larger number of people during this age and time to 'become open, to question things, to consider new ideas' about life and purpose and be-ing.

This is certainty not the first time animals showed strange happenings...or that the Earths magnetic poles have wandered and became a bit sparatic, or that earthquakes began to occur on a more regular bases, ect ect....

Surely we are not going to assume, that as we look into the past and see these times of animals having strange deaths, or earthquakes occurring, or the poles wandering....that there was a imminent 'huge change' going on for mankind in a deeper way. For such things surely occurred, even before man walked the earth.

I think the feelings and symptoms people are describing....are very personally based on their own inner changes of the consciousness and the convergence with the Universe and life itself.

As Earth goes through changes, and we are aware of those changes happening....surely that promotes us to read a bit more on certain ideas, thoughts, and theories. Surely this can cause mankind to seek into deeper realms of their mind, purpose, and 'being'. Maybe even their thoughts will be based and built on fear or hope....for we do react in ways to cope and adjust to changes that we are unsure of what they will bring us.

Just offering ideas.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pisces77

I didn't think ascension would start so early on.

I've experienced almost all of these symptoms (but quite a few of them throughout my whole life now i think of it :s) but i've also been having dreams about everyday situations (and on the other end, extremely strange but believable situations) or conversations or looking at certain things, that keep happening, i dreamed an entire weekend recently, its like deja vu but i remember where it happened before: in a dream, and sometimes its dreams i had years and years ago. On top of that everthing everywhere all the time, people, objects, everything is starting to kinda look like it would look when you are on hallucinogenic drugs (magic mushrooms) i'm pretty sure that's a symptom of scitzoaction disorder.

Can anyone explain this to me?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Sometimes we communicate with ourselves and others in a very literal way without even knowing it. I would suggest following this gut feeling, and treat your gut.

Hypocrates -- "All disease begins in the gut"

Just a thought.

Peace.

I don't think it's a "disease" at all, but instead is right on the topic of this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A certain friend of mine once exclaimed:

"YOU are the light of the world!"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Dear OP,
I simply love you just for your thread alone. All the flags and stars for you my friend!

I was actually praying this morning and looking for some answers, and guess what? This evening I found my answers.... right here, in your thread!

Now that I am extremely exhausted, unable to sleep, stressed, confused etc. and before I'll eat my chocolate bar I just wanted to stop by here and thank you for this thread!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by in2delite
Dear OP,
I simply love you just for your thread alone. All the flags and stars for you my friend!

I was actually praying this morning and looking for some answers, and guess what? This evening I found my answers.... right here, in your thread!

Now that I am extremely exhausted, unable to sleep, stressed, confused etc. and before I'll eat my chocolate bar I just wanted to stop by here and thank you for this thread!

You know what's really funny about your comment here. The first time I read it for some reason I thought I was in someone else's thread, and I was rather pleased with a couple of my most recent posts, and so when I saw you thanking wholeheartedly the OP, who I took to be someone else, I was hurt and was thinking "well what about ME?" why do you thank the OP only?!, when that little nugget I just shared was so worthy of praise?!!!
So I realize again, that I still have a ways to go, and am perhaps a tad on the narcissistic side, so in need of approval from others.

So thanks anyway, I really do appreciate that the thread was able to help someone, and me too, in this case, at my own folly!

Perhaps I shouldn't have shared this little character defect ie: need to approval, but you know sometimes it's our own character defects which can generate high performance in service to others, however selfish our agendas might have been at some level down the line. In the end, none of that matters of course, only that people get to be happy again, revitalized, and it's such an honor to be helpful, and that really still is and always was my PRIMARY purposes, elbeit I still have this vain and narcissistic side, which isn't very pretty I know. And that's the beauty of honesty I think, because when we get honest about our flaws and foibles, we start discovering rich treasure there also and then hey, we can then do the right things for all the right reasons only, and that fills the heart, and takes away the need to prove, what might be called a compassionate "don't care" which although it cares deeply for others, leaves everything up to God, seeking no recognition, or credit, where the benefits and the joys of being of service to others are their own reward.

So thank YOU, so much, for thanking me.

edit on 27-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: vain edit to look good. : )

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

A lesson to be learned in that experience to be sure..

One thought he was not the one being thanked, and yet, it all is directed towards the same place in different iterations, friend

Here is your final star to get to 1k

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So there's ANOTHER symptom then that we forget, which can arise as a result of an ascension process, preventing a real and authentic ascension, and it's perhaps the most insidious of them ALL!

27) Infantile, narcissistic, megalomaniacal grandiosity.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I pretty much have of these so-called syptoms; Though I still keep a clear mind....know what is hippy BS and what is real healthy .... I keep an open mind until 12/21/2012 see what might possibly happen...if it were just another Y2K then I will just re-enter the sheeple rank for this lifetime then.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
So there's ANOTHER symptom then that we forget, which can arise as a result of an ascension process, preventing a real and authentic ascension, and it's perhaps the most insidious of them ALL!

27) Infantile, narcissistic, megalomaniacal grandiosity.

You mean exactly what you keep describing?!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

There's a saying that says - if you commisserate (and/or share honestly) with your neighbor, and he's kind hearted, he will thank you, but if he's hard hearted, he will scorn you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Reading through this list of symtpoms, and generally perusing the ascension threads of this forum, I would logically need to come to the conclusion that I am de-scending.

I used to feel this ascension thing years ago, even before the advent of the internet, and I was aware of what I believed to be cyclical jumps in humanity's consciousness as a whole, but these days it has all lost special significance for me.

My state of awareness has reached such an even keel that I could very well be flatlining. lol

It all seems like much ado about nothing.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I was wondering.. Is anyone starting to feel any better..?

If you're all stressed out, I might have a remedy for you

Brainwave Entrainment

1) Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)

2) Compassion Metta Bhavana

More Info

Instructions for Use:

1. Sit comfortably in a darkened room, sterio headphones on (the higher quality the better, but any will work), eyes closed. Rest and "sink" comfortably into chair and ground, until body-asleep, mind-awake state is realized (it's not hard with BB entrainment to get there fast).

2. Keep previous excercise in mind for positioning of the observing self, as a focal point of awareness (not getting carried away into unconsciousness, having no fixed point of awareness or attention).

3. Breathe.

4. Allow body to go to sleep, while retaining conscious awareness if possible.

5. Do not worry if you fall asleep. Next time, simply attempt to remain awake with focal point of self awareness for a longer period. There is no right or wrong here.

Do not use while driving or using machinery, obviously..

Enjoy!

Pineal Gland Health Tip: It should be noted that large doses of vitamin C, administered for a while, can reverse the effects of calcification of the pineal gland, due to substances like flouride. Vitamin D, is also highly recommended for inter-cellular communication throughout the Body Temple, since every cell contains many receptors for vitamin D (likely due to our evolutionary past, where we spent a lot of our time outdoors in the sun).

--------------

Hang in there everyone, and do whatever you can to realize what I would call a "clearing", which is a regenerative space of new possibility, new vitality, and bright hope and eternal optimism. And in the fullness of time, which is always now, anything is possible.

Cheers!

NAM

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
How did this end up in Religion, Faith and Theology? I didn't even get a notification that it was moved, what's going on?

P.S. The thread is not as helpful to people if not as readily accessible, that's my only complaint about it being moved, and it was never intended as a religion or theology discussion at any time. It's movement here without notification is rather presumptuous and certainly unnecessary. Perhaps it was in error the moving of it. Please move it back, thanks.

edit on 6-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: upon moving it back please feel free to delet this post.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hey, everybody. Hugs to all. I got here because I''ve been in the process of trying to understand the 3D to 5D transition/interaction, and how that works. It's getting clearer each day, but there is still so much "clearing" to come, I know!!

My story really quick (and you know that's hard
) I have been on a spiritual path for quite some time, especially in hindsight, but what really jet-propelled me was connecting with my twin flame this fall. It was a total shock wave of love, and I thought I was going crazy, and so I went full-speed into trying to figure it all out. Believe me, it is not a simple situation, so it has been very challenging to figure out how to handle it all.

Here are some links that I found really interesting. Maybe some of you will find some stuff here that is helpful, I hope so!

Subjects that have been helpful to try to understand:

Souls, Soul Families, Soul Groups 2012themayanprophecies.blogspot.com...

This description is long but was helpful in understanding the big picture and the soul family idea: www.twinflames-twinsouls.net...

This one might be the most interesting to many on this thread, it's from 1995:
lightworkers.org...

Other subjects that have helped me figure out what is going on, that you might want to google:

Duality (our human experience was created to experience opposites - just like one poster described coming to this conclusion, that all there is is darkness/light, etc.)

Balancing the masculine and feminine/yin-yang

Indigo Children/Crystal Children/Rainbow children (I have 1 very-definitely Indigo, that totally explains him)

There's just so much, but I guess the biggest things are -- we are not alone, but this awakening/ascension journey is something you have to do on your own -- only you can figure it out for yourself, no one else has "the answer";

God's unconditional Love is real, I have felt it and it is AWESOME (that was the connection moment), so all this craziness and up/down and pain is SO WORTH IT! Hang in there!!! (I'm saying that to myself as much as to others!!)

FYI, I grew up in mainstream protestant Christian churches....have read various things, but I don't have much experience with New Age stuff. I try to approach everything with an open mind.

Best wishes and love to all!!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
this is in the wrong forum.

bump

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oooh....I found a great series on living in the fifth dimension. I haven't even read it all yet, but maybe someone will be interested:

www.selfascension.com...#

XO

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I pretty much have of these so-called syptoms; Though I still keep a clear mind....know what is hippy BS and what is real healthy .... I keep an open mind until 12/21/2012 see what might possibly happen...if it were just another Y2K then I will just re-enter the sheeple rank for this lifetime then.

Its funny, seeing all that is happening lately (last decades), I've come to accept that the end will be during my lifetime, I'm no religious person, but somehow it just feels that way, who knows, maybe I won't die and will get a second chance to restart humanity in a more responsible way

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
hello
actually i need some help
since February 2011 i have started to believe in things which before i did even knew about........ i was just an ignorant kid till 2010, i was just too busy in my own world but things started to change this year...... now i believe in everything from ufos,aliens,illuminati,new world order conspiracy to 2012 ascension........ i was in a panic before but now i just accepted all of it........ suddenly i have become very spiritual..... i pray to god before going to bed and after waking up......... i pray god to help me but i am confused myself that why do i need help and for what?
sometimes i feel very depressed like i am all alone in this world,i feel as if no one understands me..... i find many things funny and humorous and i laugh about it but my friends dont find it funny.........i am very emotional all the time...... i feel like crying for no reason.... its very weird and i find it very idiotic!!!!! i mean i just start weeping even before i realize it !!! i started crying while watching some of the ascension & new earth after 2012 videos and my lil sister thinks i am going mad......i think too much about my past relationships and suddenly i am very interested in my past life......... my sleeping pattern is completely messed up..... 8 to 10 hours of sleep is efficient for me but these days i feel sleepy all the time, i dont sleep very comfortably at night......... i need to take naps in noon....... i feel sleepy even after that.......... and i cant talk about these things with anyone around..... they will probably think i need a doctor........ its so depressing!!!................

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join