It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ascending? Ascension Symptoms / Sickness (How do we manage?).

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
I'd add Reiki Massages. I tried it with a Reiki master some days ago and it was TOTALLY AWESOME!

That makes sense. I once had a Reiki Massage and at the end felt almost like crying there was a lot of release of pent up energies. I also once went to a "healer" when I was in the midst of my "dark night of the soul" and that helped too and it was a strange experience. She gave me a mantra btw to use "I choose to live in the light, living in the light is easy, living in the light is fun."
Speaking of mantra's, a friend at that time also gave me one, which I spent some time writing over and over again
"I am safe"
"I am at peace"
"All is well"
It was amazing all the support that came flying to my aid during that time, to get me through.

And for those with some sort of faith, belief, or gnosis, in a "higher power", there's also a lot of support to draw from that. One time when I was in the shower I asked God, and gave full permission and allowing, to shine His light into my mind and body, in particular, any dark places which needed to be light up, and that night, I had a transformative experience, and awoke "re-made"!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Lets come back down to earth a little bit. The kind of thing you describe happens to shamans. Vampires? Gimme a break.

Unfortunately shamanism is not quite glamorous enough to have movies made about it, like vampires. So no one knows SQUAT about it and it goes unrecognized. Shamanism is NOT a primitive belief-system. Its something that happens to ordinary people whether they recognize it or not. It doesn't matter their race, sex, religion, nationality, etc.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

I'm serious mate but right now i'm signing out..... i'll have a read later... about shamanism....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am not sure. I do sense something major that will assist in an ascension/decension process HERE NOW. Good or bad not sure does contain massive amounts of energy.

edit on 1/11/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

good or bad, always a conundrum, neh?

creation leading to destruction or destruction leading to creation. what a catch 22

well see where humanity goes from here.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner

I have noticed a heightened awareness also, and I know what people are gonna say seconds before they say it, also I have trouble being in crowds (even the grocery store) because I can "hear" their thoughts. Prolly gonna catch some flak for that, but I know what I am experiencing.

I dont think you are crazy.... just have a little extra sensory powers ..... i also have telepathy of sorts.... so dont worry, you arent alone.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I have noticed a heightened awareness also, and I know what people are gonna say seconds before they say it, also I have trouble being in crowds (even the grocery store) because I can "hear" their thoughts. Prolly gonna catch some flak for that, but I know what I am experiencing.

I dont think you are crazy.... just have a little extra sensory powers ..... i also have telepathy of sorts.... so dont worry, you arent alone.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Enlightened man and puts files on zshare... I don't think that there may be worser file sharing website.

Next time please use something like Megaupload.com or sendspace... thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Heckren

Sorry..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Heckren

I gather you are not ascending, i found it an joyous experience to download it,, and it was easy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

It's ok, I don't mind playing the fool as needed.

But you GrinchNoMore, while you're a grinch no more, can't be ascending either, for saying someone else isn't ascending, and neither am I then, for accusing you!

Let's not overuse the word maybe... ascending. What we need is a variety of words, all the for the same thing, so that we don't give ascending a bad rap.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't
think you are crazy.... just have a little extra sensory powers ..... i also have telepathy of sorts.... so dont worry, you aren't alone.

No flack from me.either.....I to have this ,i don't hear thoughts per say, i feel them and i get info in thought form. and have had heightened intuition for many many yrs.....When people who had passed over came to me i thought i was imagining it all,UNTIL my nephew passed at 21 yrs old 3 yrs ago.....He woke me up at 3.00 am and said stuff to me for my dd and i had NO clue what it meant but when i told her SHE NEW!..He told her where to find something and other stuff.lol.It was cool..He validated this for me.He gave me a gift of love that i will never forget.

I don't talk about this stuff usually unless its family or close friends because they all know that i have this gift.Most people poo poo it or think your nuts...I have always been really sensitive......It comes when it wants, i cant will it.

I wonder if this could be why many are MORE effected by the ascension sickness than others......We are highly sensitive and can absorb so much from this world....It can be hard.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

LOL Indeed...it is this language that hampers us.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

ah.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
I'd add Reiki Massages. I tried it with a Reiki master some days ago and it was TOTALLY AWESOME!

That makes sense. I once had a Reiki Massage and at the end felt almost like crying there was a lot of release of pent up energies. I also once went to a "healer" when I was in the midst of my "dark night of the soul" and that helped too and it was a strange experience. She gave me a mantra btw to use "I choose to live in the light, living in the light is easy, living in the light is fun."
Speaking of mantra's, a friend at that time also gave me one, which I spent some time writing over and over again
"I am safe"
"I am at peace"
"All is well"
It was amazing all the support that came flying to my aid during that time, to get me through.

And for those with some sort of faith, belief, or gnosis, in a "higher power", there's also a lot of support to draw from that. One time when I was in the shower I asked God, and gave full permission and allowing, to shine His light into my mind and body, in particular, any dark places which needed to be light up, and that night, I had a transformative experience, and awoke "re-made"!

Mantras can be beneficial for many but I personally prefer Silence: The Strength of Stillness
edit on 11-1-2011 by D1ss1dent because: link

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Hm.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

I totally agree.

Mantra's (to me) are like candy. They can improve your energy but it's a 2 dimensional fix.

In silence you can see things for what they are - forget the noise.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Good call on what's happening, the SHTF on "wakeup calls"

I Can't say much else, but it is happening, Don't be scared, just accept, better than religious/political rhetoric.

We are not alone, but those who know are here to help when it happens.

That's why NASA wants ambassadors, and they have published this request recently for integration and understanding.

HADES

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't
think you are crazy.... just have a little extra sensory powers ..... i also have telepathy of sorts.... so dont worry, you aren't alone.

No flack from me.either.....I to have this ,i don't hear thoughts per say, i feel them and i get info in thought form. and have had heightened intuition for many many yrs.....When people who had passed over came to me i thought i was imagining it all,UNTIL my nephew passed at 21 yrs old 3 yrs ago.....He woke me up at 3.00 am and said stuff to me for my dd and i had NO clue what it meant but when i told her SHE NEW!..He told her where to find something and other stuff.lol.It was cool..He validated this for me.He gave me a gift of love that i will never forget.

I don't talk about this stuff usually unless its family or close friends because they all know that i have this gift.Most people poo poo it or think your nuts...I have always been really sensitive......It comes when it wants, i cant will it.

I wonder if this could be why many are MORE effected by the ascension sickness than others......We are highly sensitive and can absorb so much from this world....It can be hard.

I meant to say I don't hear voices in the above post....lol...Communication from others or intuition is in thought form....Sorry.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I know these terms are taboo around here, but how many people who are experiencing this fit the description of "crystal" or "indigo" children?

Also - NewAgeMan or anyone else - do you have any mp3's to help quit smoking?
edit on 1/12/11 by I.C. Weiner because: question

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

i love that scene! lol.

i wish that this info could be seen by all. im sure that their are many people that have no idea what is going on with them self's. because of this they may be having a hard time coping with life and others around them. i know that for years i lashed out a lot and committed my self many times because i thought i was off my rocker. my doctors tried 7 different types of medication which only made things worse. they deemed me with; bi polar, anxiety disorder, aspergers, cannabis dependency, ADHD, and hypothyroidism..... all at the same time! when i was diegnosed with aspergers, thats when i knew they were a bunch of bull crap. to make a loooooooong story short i worked my problems out threw the strength of my mind, will and spirit.

i hate to see others go threw what i did or worse.

even if others who are going threw this change dont believe in spirituality, they at least need to learn how to cope using mind over matter.

cuz when you dont have a mind...... nothing matters lol

as for the TV; we as humans need to stop relying on a screen to tell us what to do. entertainment is all in the mind and we can achive the highest of entertainment by harvesting the imagination and having power over your mind and not let your mind over power you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join