It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ascending? Ascension Symptoms / Sickness (How do we manage?).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ascension...wow, what a topic. There's more going on here on Gaia than meets the eye.
I am so happy to see so many talking about this. Finally.
I, too, have been going through this process. The 'dark night of the soul' and myself are 'old friends.'
It began in earnest for me about six years ago, although the playing field was set through many occurrences earlier in my life. It began with 11:11, progressed through me studying the astrological sciences and understanding my own karmic path (while learning that nothing is set in stone), the field broadened as I delved deeper into esoteric studies of various cultures.
Around the time right before the winter solstice 2010, I felt things had come to a tipping point. Something had to give. I had filled myself with such knowledge, yet knew that I still was looking for something that wasn't there...a 'teacher,' a program, a set way of doing things to get me to the level I felt I needed to be on. Then after much introspection, meditation, letting loose in creative outlets, I realized something, I realized exactly what had been holding me back: once again, I was searching outside of myself for something that I needed to search within myself to find. I discovered I was my own teacher, my own shaman. Since I have embraced this, most (if not all-I want to wait a little longer before making that declaration, tho) of the uncomfortable aspects of ascension have slowly dissipated. This is just a small part of the whole process, but for instance, I've battled food as an addiction since childhood, bouncing between anorexia and obesity numerous times, the obsessive-compulsive thinking that goes along with an addiction was torment. I knew what I wanted to be, but a part of me didn't seem to want to be that...I couldn't let go of the old karmic restrictions I had placed on myself -- until now. It isn't even a thought now, as far as fighting the food cravings. I am drawn exclusively to the best food choices presented to me, sugary foods nauseate me immediately now. I have been drawn to a mostly vegetarian diet, but with a few meats in there. And I firmly believe that a healthy, energy-based & aware diet is essential to progressing to your utmost abilities.
The one main difference since the solstice? I actually feel WHOLE. I don't remember a time or place in my life that I have been at previously where I could have actually, honestly, made that statement. I have embraced my gifts, my spirituality, my responsiblity to the rest of the sentient beings on this planet & those that interplay between dimensions, and my life is improving thousandfold because of it.
So I guess what I am trying to say here is this: Trust yourself. Listen. All of the answers you are looking for are found within...you just have to learn to be quiet enough to hear them.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i didn't read the whole thread.. i just felt a desire to share the book series www.rightuseofwill.com
which go into great detail about how to reclaim our full nature and return home...
they are totally unique... unlike all other similar books.

in essence, there is a remembrance and explanation given of the sum total of existence and creation 'up to this point'..

the explanation is given that often when we attempt to accelerate to light and 'return home' we find that parts of us are too dense. and often we break off from these parts..
it is this type of dynamic which has led to so much suffering and madness on the planet..
the broken pieces of our souls are the ones in concentration camps around the world.. to put it simply.
the healing that is needed is to end denial, habits, release judgements and to express emotion unconditionally..
this can reawaken our emotional body (will) and help heal us to bring all of us to unity unconditional love vibration.

bless-sings!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival

Originally posted by Wrath5639
I'm not sure how this fits into all this but, here goes.

Lately, the past few weeks when I go to sleep it feels like I am literally going to float right out of my body. Heck, even as I type this, I feel kinda silly. But its true. It kinda starts in my chest till it goes through my whole body, then it feels really electric.

Like I said, not sure how this fits, but its my 2 cents.

i would like to reimburse your 2sense with two of my own

do not become attached to this experience. One of mans great powers (among many) is Equanimity. be aware of the reality As It Is. dont react, just be. other descriptions include: gyrating/vibrating of the body, visions inside the center of the head, & feelings of ecstasy. remember, change is constant. nothing is permanent.

metta bhavna to you all! (loving kindness in Pali)

WoW this has been happening to me, i thought i was going crazy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I worry for those that wish to 'leave' or desire, for reasons of 'self' only.....

Then the great Realization will come that you have found the Kingdom of God, that you are walking in It, that It is right here on this earth, that It is manifesting all around you, that you have been living in It all the time, but you did not know it;

That instead of being without in some far off place, It is within your own being, within every other being, the innermost inner of all manifested things

This Key, when you once know how to use it, will open the door to all Wisdom and all Power in heaven and earth. Yea, it will open the door to the Kingdom of Heaven, and then you have but to enter in to become consciously One with Me.

For I bring to you everything that, by its outer seeming, can attract or lure your human mind onward in its earthly search, in order to teach you of the illusoriness of all outer appearance of material things to the human mind, and of the fallibility of all human understanding; so that you will turn finally within to Me and My Wisdom, as the One and Only Interpreter and Guide.

When you have turned thus within to Me, I will open your eyes and cause you to see that the only way you can ever bring about this change in thinking, is by first changing your attitude toward all these things you now think are not what they ought to be.

It is only by your thinking these other things, by allowing these inharmonious thoughts to enter your mind and by so doing giving them the power so to affect or disturb you, that they have any such influence over you. When you stop thinking into them this power, and turn within to Me and allow Me to direct your thinking , they will at once disappear from your consciousness, and dissolve into the nothingness from which you created them by your thinking

You may wrongly interpret My Desires, My Urges from within, and seek to use them for your own selfish purpose, but even while permitting this they still fulfill My Purpose. For it is only by letting you misuse My Gifts and by the suffering such misuse brings, that I can make you into the clean and selfless channel I require for the perfect expression of My Ideas.

You have within you all possibilities. For I AM there. My Idea must express, and It must express through you. It will express itself perfectly --- if you but let it; if you will only still your human mind, put aside all personal ideas, beliefs and opinions, and let if flow forth. All you need to do is to turn within to Me, and let Me direct your thinking and your desires, let Me express whatever I will, you personally accepting and doing what I desire you to do. Then will your desires come true, your life become one grand harmony, your world a heaven and yourself one with My Self.

As previously stated, man does not think. It is I Who think through his organism. Man believes he thinks, but before he has awakened to a realization of Me within he only takes the thoughts I attract to or inspire in his mind, and, mistaking their real meaning and purpose, places a personal construction upon them and, through the selfish desires thus aroused, creates for himself all his troubles and brings upon himself all his woes.

These apparent mistakes, misconstructions and interferences of man are in reality only the obstacles in his way to be overcome, that he may, through the overcoming, finally develop a body and mind strong and clean and capable enough to express perfectly and consciously this Idea of Mine eternally working within his Soul.

The Word that was in the beginning and that was with Me was then not only an Idea, but It was My Idea of My Self IN EXPRESSION in a new state or condition, which you call earth life

Yes, I have been within always, deep within your heart. I have been with you through all, -- through your joys and heartaches, your successes and mistakes, through your evil-doing, your shame, your crimes against your brother and against God, as you thought.

Aye, whether you went straight ahead, or strayed aside, or stepped backward, it was I Who brought you through.

It was I Who urged you on by the glimpse of Me in the dim distance. It was I Who lured you by a vision of Me in some bewitching face, or beautiful body, or intoxicating pleasure, or over-powering ambition.

It was I Who appeared before you within the garb of Sin, or Weakness, or Greed, or Sophistry, and drove you back into the arms of Conscience, leaving you to struggle in its shadowy grasp; until you awakened to its impotence, rose up in disgust, and in the inspiration of a new vision tore off My mask. Yes, it is I Who causes you to do all things, and if you can see it, it is I Who do all things that you do , and all things that your brother does; for that in you and in him which IS, is I, My Self.

For I AM LIFE

I AM the Innermost, the Spirit, the animating Cause of your being, of all life, of all living things, both visible and invisible. There is nothing dead, for I, the Impersonal ONE , AM, all that there is. I AM Infinite and wholly unconfined; the Universe is My Body, all the Intelligence there is emanates from My Mind, all the Love there is flows from My Heart, all the Power there is, is but My Will in action.

For those that are in need of this...Im not here to tell you what is or what is not
Love LV

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Hmm this is really interesting... I have 19/26 symptoms.. I never thought that this could be it..

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As I went through alot of understanding within...I stopped seeking a 'personal higher self' and sought a universal spirit of us all.

During such a transition of thought...many strange things occurred. Part of that was feeling sick, headaches, sinus/head pressure, time slips, even thought I was a year older for 2 months then what I really was, and something else that occurred was for about 6-9 months, people around me was seeing (about 10 noted times) another 'me' in my house.

What ended up happening was through a moment in a meditation...I had a choice to make. I saw many things that I thought 'was' that had to do with my own personality, desires, and fears....more then what really was important. As I saw that I was a part of all that is...I was shown, home was not somewhere outside of me or beyond outside my own being. IN this knowing...the choice of 'to stay' was very natural.

The 'transition' symptoms went away....the 'other me' was no more to be seen....I feel it was all a 'conscious' convergence that took place and it did have some physical symptoms with it as well as around me.

To sum it up....I discovered that as a wise man once has said...the kingdom, is within.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I believe that there are a number of strategies for dealing with this, and making the process a little smoother.

• Yoga
  • Meditation
  • Brainwave Entrainment Meditation (Meditation on steroids)
  • Contemplative Prayer
  • Vigorous Daily Excercise (or whenever possible)
  • Better Diet (plant based proteins and other vegan diets, restore proper PH balance)
  • Fellowship with likeminded people.
  • Volunteerism or being of service to others.
  • Talk therapy (to get various things off our chest within a supportive, confidential setting with therapist as trained sounding board).
  • Adopting a Spiritual Tradition of Path - to study, participate in, form connections with likeminded people.
  • Creative activities or getting a hobby.
  • Education and Learning - using and flexing the brain as a tool of creativity and increased awareness and understanding

I'd add Reiki Massages. I tried it with a Reiki master some days ago and it was TOTALLY AWESOME!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am just a blue collar worker that has i guess unknowingly through my research to answer my questions on life gone through some rather dramatic changes mentally and physically and not sure what to attribute it to. What is strange is at the height of my research (2 years ago) and beginning to make sense and understand things i got very sick and lost over 20lbs in 2 days. I went to bed and was fine but in a bit i started to feel very stomach sick and could not stop vomiting. I could not even drink water and my body would not accept anything. I felt very odd but chalked it up to possibly a stomach virus. The thing that struck me as being very odd is that i lost 20lbs (can verify the weight loss with over 50 witnesses between work, family and friends) and could not stand the taste of food and had to force myself to eat crackers just to get something in me and yes able to drink water now and i know it sounds crazy but the water had a taste to me now and seemed like i could not drink enough water. For some reason i should have felt drained but i felt healthier than ever (over 45yrs old) physically but rather odd mentally. The more i tried to stay in touch with friends i've known for about 25 years the more i felt a negativity in doing this and still to this day having a hard time trying to figure out why things from my past want nothing to do with me to this day. I've gone to old bosses that i had very good relationships with and even letters of recommendation but they give me the cold shoulder and even my sister who i never never thought would turn her back on me did some very unscrupulous stuff and we have not talked in 2 years. I felt so very alone and lost and oddly confused and for the first time i actually had to start giving my brain time off because i just could not concentrate or think on some days and didn't even have the mental energy to answer a question. Then oddly enough there were days that everything seemed so easy to understand and i could actually see so clear but then it would go away and i would feel confused and lost and sort of like that now but not as many confused days as before. I try to keep a level head and keep things in perspective and know that there is soooo much we don't understand and just can't comprehend in our state of being.
I read your post and can only hope that this is indeed why i am feeling the way i am but don't want to jump to conclusions.
I am not sure if this has anything to do with anything but i researched the Solfeggio Scale and became so intrigued and wonder if perhaps these frequencies are also a factor?
I also find it rather odd that this was changed on purpose to the scale we use today ( do. re , mi, etc.) and purposely hidden by the catholic church to never be used or heard by man. Obviously there is a significant reason the church hides things (pls listen to song - king nothing by Metalica) so can anyone elaborate on the Solfeggio Scale other than the basic research that it was to be used to chant and take you to a higher rhelm and if this is indeed a step towards ascension why are we not making a big thing about it as music encompasses the whole world and to me this would be the most efficient and rapid way to influence the changes necessary to take the next step in ascension for the world populous (just my opinion).
Before you bash me please take into consideration i do not have a PHD, or Doctorate, just some college and the school of hard knocks. I'm just a human being trying to answer the same questions about myself, life, and the universe and where we came from and who we really are just like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
my first reply or post so please forgive me as i think i did it wrong the first time and trying to maneuver my way around here
I am just a blue collar worker that has i guess unknowingly through my research to answer my questions on life gone through some rather dramatic changes mentally and physically and not sure what to attribute it to. What is strange is at the height of my research (2 years ago) and beginning to make sense and understand things i got very sick and lost over 20lbs in 2 days. I went to bed and was fine but in a bit i started to feel very stomach sick and could not stop vomiting. I could not even drink water and my body would not accept anything. I felt very odd but chalked it up to possibly a stomach virus. The thing that struck me as being very odd is that i lost 20lbs (can verify the weight loss with over 50 witnesses between work, family and friends) and could not stand the taste of food and had to force myself to eat crackers just to get something in me and yes able to drink water now and i know it sounds crazy but the water had a taste to me now and seemed like i could not drink enough water. For some reason i should have felt drained but i felt healthier than ever (over 45yrs old) physically but rather odd mentally. The more i tried to stay in touch with friends i've known for about 25 years the more i felt a negativity in doing this and still to this day having a hard time trying to figure out why things from my past want nothing to do with me to this day. I've gone to old bosses that i had very good relationships with and even letters of recommendation but they give me the cold shoulder and even my sister who i never never thought would turn her back on me did some very unscrupulous stuff and we have not talked in 2 years. I felt so very alone and lost and oddly confused and for the first time i actually had to start giving my brain time off because i just could not concentrate or think on some days and didn't even have the mental energy to answer a question. Then oddly enough there were days that everything seemed so easy to understand and i could actually see so clear but then it would go away and i would feel confused and lost and sort of like that now but not as many confused days as before. I try to keep a level head and keep things in perspective and know that there is soooo much we don't understand and just can't comprehend in our state of being.
I read your post and can only hope that this is indeed why i am feeling the way i am but don't want to jump to conclusions.
I am not sure if this has anything to do with anything but i researched the Solfeggio Scale and became so intrigued and wonder if perhaps these frequencies are also a factor?
I also find it rather odd that this was changed on purpose to the scale we use today ( do. re , mi, etc.) and purposely hidden by the catholic church to never be used or heard by man. Obviously there is a significant reason the church hides things (pls listen to song - king nothing by Metalica) so can anyone elaborate on the Solfeggio Scale other than the basic research that it was to be used to chant and take you to a higher rhelm and if this is indeed a step towards ascension why are we not making a big thing about it as music encompasses the whole world and to me this would be the most efficient and rapid way to influence the changes necessary to take the next step in ascension for the world populous (just my opinion).
Before you bash me please take into consideration i do not have a PHD, or Doctorate, just some college and the school of hard knocks. I'm just a human being trying to answer the same questions about myself, life, and the universe and where we came from and who we really are just like everyone else.

signature:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Every single thing in this list I am experiencing....

Right out of high school I went through having cancer about 9 - 10 years ago. I was given a two percent chance of living and the tumor in my brain was .02% occurance which means really rare. I had the best doctors/healers and I am fine now after many treatments, surguries, years in the hospital and much much more. I can go on for days about heart attacks, transfusions, ect, ect but what I'm trying to get to is that my life before all this was filled with my negitivity, hate, ignorance, and selfishness. Then it ended, everything was taken - friends, reality, my life was a hospital. My reality of a "bottom" meaning the worst thing I could ever imagine happening kept getting worse, the bottom just keep falling out until I was in a wheel chair, no hair, 80 lbs from lossing weight, not even the strength to stand, and sick 24 hours a day with only a pill to knock me out to get away from the pain.

This is when I finally reached the bottom, no ego, no hope, all friends and most family had given up hope on me, nothing, just wanting to leave this world, wanting to die. So with lots of hospital time to kill, I read and read and looked for the answer, why is this happening. I read about every religion, I read about books that are looked at by very few people because of fear, I read about witchcraft, satinism and learned everything I could about everything. I had this new found love for educating myself and learning. Eventually I broke everything down and came up with this...

This world always breaks down to two things..

Good-Evil
On-Off
Day-Night
Man-Women
Hot-Cold
0-1

Yes you could argue that there is warm, or afternoon but that just process of transformation from one to another.

You break down our computer languages that control every system in the world and all you left with is 00's and 11's - binary

One of the oldest symbols in our history is the yin-yang symbol, half dark, half light.

The Dark exists for a purpose, the purpose to teach us and make us better.

I truly believe that we are in a sort of soul training process and the more we can realize that the darkness/evil exists to teach us and it has a purpose we will find peace and lose all fear.

edit on 10-1-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What i think is, yes many of these symptoms might be considered medical conditions.They are emerging to show us what we need to WORK on within ourselves.....Then as we do the inner work we can release.....Many of us hang on to the negative darkness within and it can produce many of these symptoms.The inner work and releasing is VERY important. ...Yes if it is really HARD for you, go to a doctor and get on medication........I know of a gal that did just that.She is off of it all now and doing great,but the antidepressants did help her threw all this......I myself have been on tranquilizers for yrs and am weaning off them now,only because they ended up causing more problems for me.These are not good for any long term use.Anti depressants did not work so i am choosing to not do any thing....Eating a good diet ,exercising and meditation are essential to help us threw all this Of course this ALL just my opinion...Love and Blessings to ALL OF US.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What a beautiful opening, I have posted here to find it easily later. I agree that the entire earth is in an ascension process and that is why so many wrong doings are happening as well. I will go into that at a point when I am not pressed for some rest...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
sounds like I'm ascending.lol

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I really buy into the Ascension of a higher level. To me it seems like another feel good "religion" so to speak. I've been to a church where they are extreme and over dramatic. They would literally faint when they stood in the middle of the small "stage" they had after the pastor's hand touch their heads. Their eyes would roll in the back of their heads while they screamed and cried for God to touch them. I spoke to this older woman Shelly, who was one of the laides up front, she said she felt like she was floating and saw a bright light. She felt an overwhelming since of love and peace. To me, it's all in the mind. Ascension is a new way to feel good and to escape this reality. I'm a hypocondriac when it comes to stomach flu. I hate to admit it but I am.. If I was near someone with the stomach bug I seriously feel ill right away and think I have it. I believed I had it so bad I made myself sick. The mind is a very powerful weapon. I can "heal" myself of headaches and nausea by concentrating. Concentrating on my Chakras really help with it. Now I do meditate, eat organic foods (for the most part) and I believe I am at peace with the universe and the world. I feel good and keeps my heart strong. I think its a beautiful thing to do and I encourage everyone to get to that point. Another thing, our bodies are not created to see these deminsions...scientifically. If you can enlighten me on how this came about, who found this as a fact, that would be awesome. I see this all the time but have never seen who actually found the truth. Is this one of those faith sort of things?
edit on 10-1-2011 by innervision0730 because: Added info

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
NewAgeMan, thank you for taking the time to create this thread and thank you for your advice, I'm looking up love of bhakti right now as we speak to learn more about this, I was already thinking of volunteering and probably will (this summer as right now I am in school). I should have thanked you in my first post but I've spent so much time worried sometimes I forget to give the thanks I should (something I need to work on).

StarLightBright2, thank you for your advise as well. I'm reading the thread on know thyself right now.

It's been interesting reading everyone's comments on ascension even though this thread has only been posted recently and although I don't know much of anything I do feel like something is going on and I wish everyone as much love as possible.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

can we please note that these symptoms that the OP his discussed can also be symptoms of some illnesses and in some cases serious illness, if you have any of the above symptoms then please visit a doctor.

Absolutely, those symptoms could also be symptoms of any number of things from depression to poor nutrition and people ought to go see a doctor, and get bloodwork done and the like, although in the majority of cases, they'll walk out with a prescription from big pharma which in a lot of cases, does not heal us, only treat the individual symptoms themselves, although THAT said, sometimes such medications are needed. But that's not the whole story. I'll be back to post more on this.

But there ARE symptoms that people suffer from when they intentionally embark on a journey of spiritual and psychological growth, which manifest in many different ways, sometimes involving nothing more than a dramatic increase in synchronicity.

Also, Shamans, used to be considered the touchstone healers and informers of a healthy society, and they were people who had a breakdown at some point, a "dark night of the soul" you could say, from which they return with their "boon" for their fellow man, while at the same time having occasional access to the "spirit world".

Today, such people are considered nothing but crazy people and insane. And there are some of those for sure don't get me wrong! But to reject this, all of it, from a spiritual perspective as bogus, that is not the least bit helpful either, because it's denial of a valid experience and process, leading in the end, perhaps with the aid of a Shaman and any number of strategies, to health and wellness, joy and happiness.

Once people know what's going on, then, after checking with their doctor, they might seek out a whole new approach, and set their sights on the light at the end of the tunnel, and I have no doubt that there are people who've been in that tunnel for years and years, not having yet been able to gain access to a successful strategy or remedy for passing through it into health and wellness, joy and happiness, and spiritual realization.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have been experiencing ALL of those symptoms, and I only sleep 4-6hrs. a nite, no matter when I go to bed. I usually wake up around 3am for no apparent reason. I'm gonna try those audio files you recommended, that should help right?

I have been to the doctor for heart problems and back problems, but have not had bloodwork done to determine if I am diabetic or hypoglycemic, but I plan to soon. Thanks NewAgeMan, we all appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'll be back to read more posts later but for now i think i just want to add that maybe the next ascension is us turning into vampires!!

Over the last few years my senses have become much stronger..... smell, sound, sight..... plus i live in the dark... don't like to have much light.... although i do go out in the sun.... but i'm chatting about when at home.... i live in the dark!! Need my bedroom to be pitchblack in order to sleep but those damn lights are outside illuminating everything....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I have noticed a heightened awareness also, and I know what people are gonna say seconds before they say it, also I have trouble being in crowds (even the grocery store) because I can "hear" their thoughts. Prolly gonna catch some flak for that, but I know what I am experiencing.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Lets come back down to earth a little bit. The kind of thing you describe happens to shamans. Vampires? Gimme a break.

Unfortunately shamanism is not quite glamorous enough to have movies made about it, like vampires. So no one knows SQUAT about it and it goes unrecognized. Shamanism is NOT a primitive belief-system. Its something that happens to ordinary people whether they recognize it or not. It doesn't matter their race, sex, religion, nationality, etc.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join