It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photo.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever

Originally posted by Planet teleX

Why does the 'UFO' have a higher resolution than it's surroundings?

(Even though it's further away...)
edit on 10-1-2011 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

I don't see it. How did you reach that conclusion?

When i zoom in 400% there appear to be a little noise (i think that is the term) in the blue sky but the area around the light source is free of noise and also seams a little pix elated.

tlasalt

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoatwolfeWolfgoate

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
To me that is a standard plug into the ceiling ringed light fitting being reflected on to a glass window.

Sadly the arrogant way that the poster has treated the forum seems to suggest a hoax by a bored person. If you post a photo in a forum and ask opinions you just can't throw the toys out of the pram when its not the answers you would like.

"testing the water"....What, to see how stupid we are?

Of course you could post your remaining pictures and presuming they are good make us all look silly..

Somehow I think that won't happen and that's the last we hear of you under that username.

you're hoaxing, but why?

It looks like you are saying that I'm hoaxing....I have nothing to hoax with

2nd

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Most of you are terrible.. The guy came out and in his very initial post answered all the questions in advance. He wanted analysis, as this site can be hard with the debunkers... He also stated he had to go and would be back with other pics. You guys are just like little kids "I want it and I want it now!!!!" have some patience and give this guy a chance damn... To the OP you kind of had to know this would happen on here... Sorry for my fellow ATS'rs... I look forward to some additional pics. For the others that have an issue with this guy, go back to page 1 and read his very first post, it answeres all of the questions you ask!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sorry if I seemed a bit arrogant in my previous posts and I could have probably chosen better words, I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought you were idiots, sunday nights are always a pig for me, work the following day and I'm usually always pissed off on Sundays, and again, I'm sorry for bringing that to these forums, I don't plan to just create an account, create a hoax and be gone, I want to stick around and be involved with more discussions, this is a really interesting place, I'm especially interested in the ancient egyptian and climate change discussions.

This isn't my photo and it could well be a light fixture, cloud or swamp gas, that's why I'm here to find a *logical* explanation, I promise to post the other photo when I get home tonight, I even have a photo of some sheep to prove it was on a jeep, you can see the frame of the jeep with somebodys hand on the side (no ufo in photo) (I'm from the uk and I am British, we also use the word jeep here, or at least I do).

I have tried to answer all your questions to the best of my knowledge but I don't have an answer for everything, I respect your opinions to call it a hoax but I can assue you I am not aware of it being a hoax, the photo came from a friend which happens to have access to a lot more (seperate cases) but like all UFO photos, you could call them all hoaxes, some probably are and some are probably natural and maybe 1 or 2% are the real deal.

I'll get back to work now but when I get home I will post the other photo.

Kindest regards

Eric.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD
Just a quick reply because i am at work, just to clear a few things up quickly...

1, I will post the second photo later.
2, The photo was taken on the back of a jeep, as you will see later and it's not behind any glass although it may look like that, it really isn't.
3, The reason why i didn't reply wasn't because i went *poof* it's because i had to be up early this morning for work, i start at 5AM and it was already 11PM.
4, I will post the second photo later.

I applaud those of you who have actually bothered to do some real analysis of the picture, which is what i asked and later today when i get home from work i will post another photo, you can ask the mods to check my IP if you're so certain of me telling lies.

Kindest regards.

Eric.

Not sure if you have noticed or not...but I am a moderator....and I have great interest in this topic....including people who claim to have witnessed a UFO for nearly an hour....and only one - now two - pictures are taken to shrae with the world of this amazing sighting.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tlasalt

And if you draw a straight line in image editing software you will also notice that the so called object is 100% straight with no tilt at all.
I think it would be a bit of a stretch to assume that somehow camera angle/tilt aligned 100% perfectly with this object.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

What about the orb at about 7 oclock below tha UFO.

Hmmmm what is that

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Here is a photo of a UFO (unidentified flying object) i thought the members here at ATS would like to see.
Please analyze it and let me know what you think.

Psychoanalysis of real ET/Alien/Terrestial craft or bluebeam tryout. All I can think? Testing our eyes and what we preceive.

edit on 1/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hold on a second there mister.

You're gonna do what?!

I'll get back to work now but when I get home I will post the other photo.

Post the "other" photo later?!

You said you have "More" Photos. Notice the "S" after, suggesting plural.

I have more photos of it, i'm just testing the water

Also, this event lasted 40 minutes to an hour and was witnessed by 24 people and "THIS" is all you bring to the table.

Q: How long did the UFO stay for?
A: About 40 minutes/ 1 hour until it floated behind the mountains out of view.

Q: Did anyone else see it?
A: Yes, there were 3 jeeps full of people, about 24 people in total.

I suggest putting a well thought out statement together along with your "Multiple" pictures, before you come on here to defend another statement. You can find time to defend your words but not your photo.

LAME in my opinion.

Don't came back here empty handed. Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Plus 'Jeep'...thats an American word, IMO no serving European solider would say, I was in the back of a jeep.

What are you talking about? Jeep is a company that makes vehicles. What would a European say they were in the back of if they were in the back of a Jeep?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
And 3 more flags since yesterday?!
C'mon people. This guy doesn't even trust you enough to bring all his photos here. Remember he's testing the water?! And you flag him?! What is wrong here?!

I suggest to the mods we close this down.

Fuggin ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I would flag this thread just to bring attention to the shear amount of ignorance contained in it, and to be a fine example (of many) to others that want to do the same thing in the future. But alas, flagging it would have the opposite effect, lol.

So that being said, who flagged this thread and why? I gotta know, lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
crown copright/mod would seem to indicate british troops
turkey has been an ally to the uk and has been a member of nato since 1952 it is also a member of isaf serving in afghanistan so why would it be unlikley for uk forces to be in turkey either in nato / isaf roles?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by garbageface

i am british and i call any off road 4x4 a jeep same as i call a vaccum cleaner a hoover sticky tape selotape etc etc

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

If it is a window frame, then the house would be in the middle of the street. Look at the position of the lamp to the position of the street. There is only a few feet of road shown. There are several more feet of road back towards the camera. How wide is an average city road?
Look at the road. the picture is taken from the middle of the street.
edit on 10-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

I would flag this thread just to bring attention to the shear amount of ignorance contained in it, and to be a fine example (of many) to others that want to do the same thing in the future. But alas, flagging it would have the opposite effect, lol.

So that being said, who flagged this thread and why? I gotta know, lol.

"I'm Spartacus" I flagged it because I don't think the op has lied or is constructing a hoax. Ok. I felt sick reading some of the responses in this thread especially from you and your friend above, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Some of us do have jobs and don't spend 24/7 on here debunking/derailing threads.

To Eric, have a look at the pictures in my thread.www.abovetopsecret.com... They are very similar objects and are not reflections behind glass, also in the thread Angrywhitechick linked me to her thread.www.abovetopsecret.com... which also shows a similar glowing object.

I look forward to seeing your other pics this evening.

Cheers Lewtra
edit on 10/1/2011 by lewtra because: Fix links

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was going to add this link to my OP but it wont let me edit the post anymore but here is the other photo I just uploaded as promised.

img839.imageshack.us...

I've just got home so now its' time for dinner and a shower, I'll be back on later.

Kindest regards

Eric.
edit on 10-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: spelling mistakes

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Here is a photo of a UFO (unidentified flying object) i thought the members here at ATS would like to see.
Please analyze it and let me know what you think.

img708.imageshack.us...

Q & A

Q: Where did you get it?
A: A friend.

Q: Where was it taken?
A: Turkey.
Google Maps Link

Q: Was it behind glass or inside a building?
A: No, the photo was taken on the back of a moving open air jeep.

Q: When was it taken?
A: September 23rd 2010, at 11:58 AM

Q: Was the object moving?
A: Yes, very slowly.

Q: How long did the UFO stay for?
A: About 40 minutes/ 1 hour until it floated behind the mountains out of view.

Q: Did anyone else see it?
A: Yes, there were 3 jeeps full of people, about 24 people in total.

Enjoy.

Kindest regards

Eric.
edit on 9-1-2011 by EricLintScD because: (no reason given)

A white blotch in the sky, that could be anything ...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If I were going to snap a photo of a UFO that I saw, I would try to center the object in the middle of the photograph ... not off to the side as if it were a light being reflected off the window of a jeep.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Way to go man. I am astounded by your deduction skills.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join