It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Internet I.D = National Identification Card

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

1) Is this a free ID or will they charge for it.... why would I want to pay another tax and/ or why would I want to carry another form of ID in my over budging wallet. Since you pointed out that the info would be duplicate to our drivers Lic then maybe they should consider using our Driver Lic as it contains a unique number besides SSAN that we also carry in our wallets after all how many unique numbers do we need to remember?! You said the drivers lic does not have the finger print. I saw an Alex video where as he was raising a loud ruckus in a DMV when he renewed his Driver Lic and they asked him for a thumb print (I think it was thumb nevertheless he was there with his film crew) LOL. Land of the free with all her veteran fighting for freedom should not require an ID to access the Internet.

2) Roland and Martins Laugh In's Artie Johnson Impersonators demanding in a Nazi voice, "Your Papers Please!" when entering an Internet Cafe when away from home to check ones emails...

3) If I am not driving I don't need to carry a drivers lic but apparently if I want to use the Internet at a local Library or Internet Cafe I will need to carry this document.

4) Thank you for answering an age old question I have had since 4th grade now 57 years old. How the hell did the people of Germany allow the German government such tight controls over its citizens you know with HOMELAND SECURITY and all the ID papers. It now dawns on me it was because of people like you not seeing the harm.... May one suggest you revisit history to answer you own question....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Then why use tax payers money to set up a Internet ID Card that nobody will have to use... Is America not in debt enough.. Useless use of tax payers money when America is at an all time high deficit! Thank you but no thank you. Old people need Medi Care and other benefits that are being cut to allow new expenditures will not be used anyway as you are suggesting or did I miss your point?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Guess I am missing something:

Given the info is readily available.. What is bad about a federal ID?

I will explain this in as simple terms as I can. Okay, here we go.......Your birth certificate IS a "MSO", a manufacturers certificate of origin.
FACTS:
1. The Federal Reserve IS a private corporation, set-up to specifically "print" fiat currency FOR the U.S. corporation to use as a debt instrument to further "decieve" the people into slavery. They "give" the people just so much to keep us duped. i.e. "Tax Returns"

2. The IRS "IS" the collection agency FOR the federal reserve. It is NOT a government agency in any way, it operates under the auspices of the ATF. YOU admit to being a federal corporate entity from the very first time you sign a job application, which IS an IRS document. The 14th Amendment seals the deal that you are property of the U.S., being a "citizen" really means being an "employee". Thus you pay federal "income" tax.

3. You become a "state employee" by applying for a drivers license or any other type of license that is not NEEDED to do anything, as you already HAVE the right to do so by birth, bu tthe certificate of birth transfers authority TO the "state", and by "applying" you are agreeing to the "contract", or reaffirmation of your status as an "employee" from birth.

All this was a grand scheme created by the ruling families and instituted using the Freemasonic and other secret societies to keep the fruad going. It is a great grand plan IF you are a member of one of those families, who ALL inter-marry to KEEP it "ALL IN THE FAMILY".

Does anyone understand this yet? SOOOOOO... because it is all based on "Constructive Fruad", NONE of it is "legal" or BINDING!! It is if it had never been done. You can ignore it with utter impunity. I will find that court case and post it later. Busy day ahead, so I must go for now, but do some research into the strawman and look up the defintion of "person" in Barrons Law Dictionary, second edition. It will really cause you to stop and think, if you have half a brain. Apologize for the derogatory comment but it is getting old explaining this all the time.

libertyforlife.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Can someone please point out the threat here? If people want to volunteer so their eBay shopping is a little easier for them, by all means let them. What is the threat in a voluntary system like this?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

When there is enough supporters and registered Internet users that is when it will be no longer voluntarily and that is when those of us who don't want to register will ask how people like you sold us down the river!

BTW how will it make eBay shopping easier than it already is???????

I for one have to Honourable Discharges from 1970 -1976 service in the US Army I joined the Viet Nam Vets Against the War to protest against the government as they made promises to us before those of us who were not drafted. I spent 57 days of pure hell in a VA hospital. 1 week for the reason to be there and the rest of the time being repaired as a result of being practiced on by a non doctor being an intern. I was so angry I joined the group as in that time I met many fellow brothers far worse off than myself. Since I was not afraid to wear my medals in parades I was picked out by the media to tell my story. Long story I moved from America hearing from so many who did not understand what I was marching for if I don't love America leave it. I loved America which was why I entered the Army on my own free will. As a result of those protest days I now when I fly to the States and back my tickets bear the "SSSS" enemy of the State. I went to Uni got a outside Sales job from a New York company and never been in trouble. Having been outside of the States for 14 years in 1999 was the first time I was harassed by the government flying into SeaTac airport. My bad luck there was the G8 summit and a protest gone riot. I spent over 45 min in an interview with an FBI agent who was waiting for me in customs. I was not allowed to tell my parents that I had arrived and they were afraid I missed my flight from Heathrow. I was so angry but polite by this agent and my interview and how I was treated I asked for his supervisor when he said he had no supervisors there. One reason why I know he was there only for me. Now I served my country for the freedom we owe so many veterans before me that I thought it was my duty. Imagine how I felt after this affair. My last plane ticket is in my photos on ATS for all who are interested to see also I have a photos of one of the marches I was in which was on veterans day in San Francisco and we were believe or not the only Vets there but were refused by town hall a permit to march ergo our march as vets on Veterans Day was illegal. Those who marched were National Guards, Reservist, ROTC both high school and university but no vets...... I am sad that we are in two illegal wars and unlike us we had nobody to tell us how these wars start and who profited from them. Today there is the Iraq Vets Against The War. I have no time for them as we tried to inform the people who would not listen and they had history to teach them. 911 was an inside job and no reason to start these wars for that act. There are many protesters and journalist like me who bear the "SSSS" on our plane tickets. For those who don't understand the no fly list means you can fly but we will hold you for two hours searching everything including your check in bags. Naomi Wolf will explain this to you in her book "The End of America" or if you cannot be bothered you can find her film on DVD where she lectures the audience about her book and why she wrote it and stories of people like me. Thank you Naomi I would still be wondering why I get so much interest when I fly to America and back unlike when I fly to anywhere else in the world from Heathrow and back. It was your book that explained why I am treated like this. Normally they take 4/5ths of your ticket at the boarding gate. They held me so long that my flight missed it take off slot so when I finally got to the gate they said run. LOL when I boarded the plane everyone clapped can you imagine when I had key jobs in the service and very high clearance and never been in trouble with the law outside of a few speeding ticket that I had to go to Uni to have time to wear these off my CDL so I had a clean record to get a job with a company car LOL...

To bring this on topic for those who think I may have wondered off the path it is simple through sites like ATS we the people have freedom of speech. How dare would someone like be feel free to say my peace knowing that I am registered and that registration will help HomeLand Security to track my voice if it does not toe the official voice of the government and please don't call me paranoid as my ticket is on this site and had they taken at the boarding gate the 4/5th of the ticket I would have never seen that "SSSS" whilst I was reading Naomi's book.

Suggested reading if you don't know how GW sold American's rights away and started the same named secret police as the Nazi's Homeland Security. Also on the photo sections please see my plane ticket stub I was force landed in Edmunton Canada on 911 I was coming home for a VA physical to apply for Service connected disability. I did not make that physical and decided since then not to bother. I love America but that country IMHO no longer exists and you people are not getting it. Little by little you allow the State to take away your freedom and one day you will say WTF happened and then my ATS Brothers and Sisters it will be too late!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Anything outside a paranoid theory?
I was looking for something with facts. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
well if this becomes mandatory law
u folks won't see my [snip]
on here anymore.

unless a 2nd free internet is constructed

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Paranoid LOL @ U! I just gave you facts about freedom of speech in America that really does not exist and I gave you an example of a plane ticket in ATS that shows that you don't have freedom of speech in America and the repercussions if you do speak out in public. By my example I thought you would be able to draw a conclusion that if in the late 70's I have lost the freedom of flying not being harrassed by the US Government for being outspoken on how vets are treated after their services are rendered then I will explain that I am suggesting that this ID will loose your freedom on the Internet to talk freely on sites like ours here on ATS!

Paranoid?? Did you look at my plane ticket that posted on this site photos???? Thats fact - not paranoid!!!!!!

I also gave you reference to an outstanding book that explains how American freedom is being ebbed away little by little in the States! If you read Naomi's book then you could answer your own question, as we should learn from history and other peoples examples.

You still have not responded on my question how this ID card will enhance your shopping experience on eBay!!!! Please elaborate.

edited for spell checker correcting spelling mistakes with wrong word LOL sorry!
edit on 1/9/2011 by IceHappy because: edited for spell checker correcting spelling mistakes with wrong word LOL sorry!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It’s amazing how stupid and asleep people are. First you voted in an unknown who has the resume to run a cell phone stand. Then you watch as they destroy the currency. Takeover the banks, wall street, student loans, food(food safety bill), manufacturing, they’re about to take over every home loan in the US, road stops to ask for your papers, and now the internet…..
And they use social issues like gays doing this and that, right vs left issues, not really fighting wars, all to divide us and make us argue. All awhile they take our country as we are distracted.

If you don’t see this I’m sorry you’re stupid and part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You are indeed correct. I have enough problems flying now. I cannot stress enough that I have served my country honourably and had outstanding jobs in and out of the service. I had a great job that I quit when I left, imagine I mean try to imagine how shock I was to find my "SSSS" on my plane ticket when Naomi Wolf's The End Of America" covered the no fly list. You cannot begin to know how sad that makes me that my country thinks I am an enemy of the States. Never been in trouble never.

The only way the government could know who I was is that the reporters IDed me just before showing my interview on the news. I marched from 1977 until 1982 in protest marches. The Viet Nam Vets Against the War would not hand over a list to the government of our members. The group has never done anything wrong to be in foul of the law outside of marching without a parade permits.

I am using this personal example how I have been singled out and punished for having controversy views on TV News interviews on how vets have been treated. I am hoping that some of you readers will understand my parallel in comparing freedom of speech in protest marches and freedom of speech on the Internet.

boondock-saint I believe you understand my point but for the rest of you - to be IDed the moment you go on line how can you feel free to say what you feel and think. I understand if they want you they can find immediately who you are on the Internet but why should it be this easy for them?

Please read Naomi Wolf's book, she will tell you how reporters who reported important stories on the news who are being treated like me when I am flying. Read their grief as she name names and quote them directly and in the movie you will see them weep. If you truly don't understand you owe it to yourself to read her book and then maybe you will find the answers rather than keep questioning and calling people Paranoid.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve8511

Thank you for your point of view. Again I have to say Steve that reading these replies has truly answered my life long question, how the Nazi's changed Germany without the citizens knowing. I hope and pray that America wakes up at some point and start fight back for these freedoms so many great people have lost their lives to receive it.

Our forefathers used the printing press to kick start the American Revolution!!!!!! Todays Gutenberg printing press is the Internet. Wow that means our forefathers would have used the net if it was available then!!!

Consider this, had our great forefathers had to use an ID card to turn on their Gutenberg Press, that ID card would have watermarked the revolution rally leaflets with their ID of who they are and where they and their press was located! How far would that revolution which gave us our freedoms that are being taken away little by little would have gotten.... LOL America would be paying $9.20 a gallon and 20% sales tax as it is in England right now.

Do you know how many of our forefathers responsible for the revolution were master printers????? We are all master printers on the Internet.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
An internet license. Gee, who didn't see that one coming. They don't want any drunks out there colliding with any pc policemen. Has obama been targeted by any political action committees for this?

I'll tell you what: obama's got his plate full fixing the halliburton fracking DISASTER and the other poisons his 'administration' have loosed on us. obama voted for halliburton non-disclosure. I suspect there's an immunity clause built right in. So, daddy, did you fix the nation's freshwater disaster problem yet?

He's gonna work on getting that normal lightbulb ban fixed as well, right?

Facebook was a facekey recognition system from it's inception and planning. It worked. Just like google knew this day would come, wherein information would be collected, stored, handed to the highest bidder, so too did the clever jew at face book know what would become of your 'face'. Then they make sure it's a hit, so everyone can feel foolish for enabling it.

Yup, people, what you are doing at this very moment is illegal.

BECAUSE:

'change' has come to amerika.
edit on 9-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I seriously fail to see any issues with this internet id system and what I read here seems to be completely unjustified paranoia

My understanding of this ( and if I am correct, I'm not concerned ) .. is that it's voluntary.. you don't have to go out and get an internet ID in order to connect to the internet.. I also imagine that it's something you can disable.. or load up a different browser without this "key" installed.. or perhaps even select which sites have access to that information.. Here's the way I see it working and how it can actually be a VERY GOOD thing..

Some sites will likely start to require an internet ID to access them ( ATS will never, I'm sure ) ... but Facebook probably will .. what does that do? it lets them know for sure who you are.. why is this good? well if you're a parent and have kids using facebook you might want to be concerned about predators using fake profiles .. something like this could help protect kids on social sites.. maybe they won't require it but they may flag your account as unverified identity or something?

Another way it can help? .. Say Amazon starts requiring it .. how does this help you? it prevents someone from using your account without authorization.. accounts get hacked all the time.. how would you like to wake up to find your amazon account hacked and someone downloaded a few thousand dollars worth of music on your dime? if the ID is linked to your PC that would prevent such a thing from happening unless they hijacked your id as well as your account.

These are just examples of how the internet id could be beneficial .. preventing fraud, protecting kids by preventing fake creepers .. the ID is supposedly voluntary so there's no justification for all the rage... if the id eventually becomes required to access the net then there's cause for anger .. but even then there are ways to maintain anonymity ( international VPN, tor, i2p ... etc )

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm generally a progressive, but I think this is a terrible idea. I'm all for keeping the net free of corporate interference and government censorship- but I think the government has very little business in tracking anybody's intellectual pursuits. Very bad idea.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by glome

Again.. it's voluntary so don't get one... you just might find certain online businesses requiring it.. by the way I don't see how this allows the government to track you.. it's issued federally because it's used on the internet which crosses state lines so it can only be issued federally anyway.. but the point is, it's voluntary and will only be required by businesses or services that want to make it required.. online retailers, social networks.. those kinds of entities will likely require it at some point to prevent fraud or identity theft.

But again... don't get one if you don't want one..

A quote:

"Schmidt stressed today that anonymity and pseudonymity will remain possible on the Internet. "I don't have to get a credential if I don't want to," he said. There's no chance that "a centralized database will emerge," and "we need the private sector to lead the implementation of this," he said."
edit on 9-1-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by glome

Again.. it's voluntary so don't get one... you just might find certain online businesses requiring it.. by the way I don't see how this allows the government to track you.. it's issued federally because it's used on the internet which crosses state lines so it can only be issued federally anyway.. but the point is, it's voluntary and will only be required by businesses or services that want to make it required.. online retailers, social networks.. those kinds of entities will likely require it at some point to prevent fraud or identity theft.

A quote:

Car Insurance was once voluntary. Don't be such a sheep. I bet in the beginning you never though Face-book was supported by the gov and used against you...... and now it is.
Wake up.

"Schmidt stressed today that anonymity and pseudonymity will remain possible on the Internet. "I don't have to get a credential if I don't want to," he said. There's no chance that "a centralized database will emerge," and "we need the private sector to lead the implementation of this," he said."
edit on 9-1-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Simple question.
Do you pay your Federal taxes?
Well, that's 'voluntary' too.
Get the picture? No?

And truly, if you can't see that the information on a Internet ID Card and a Federal Identification Card will be one in the same, the only difference being the name? Then, well, no insult intended but you can go right back to burying your head in the sand.

Just like everything else. The Government will start off this ‘project’ as something to ‘help’ you. Something to save you time. Something to give you the impression you’re ‘safer’ ---> All the while adding another bar to the cell between you and freedom.

peace

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy
You still have not responded on my question how this ID card will enhance your shopping experience on eBay!!!! Please elaborate.

Nothing you posted even has to do with the internet ID. You have no right to fly on private airplanes so get over that. You never had the right to fly on a private airplane. That was a priveledge that apparently you took for granted. Not my fault you do not understand the difference between rights and priveledges. Do you have anything ON TOPIC? There is nothing here at all to indicate anything will ever be mandatory.

If you do not know how this OPTIONAL internet ID will expedite online shopping, MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE ARTICLE?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Thank you for your point of view. Again I have to say Steve that reading these replies has truly answered my life long question, how the Nazi's changed Germany without the citizens knowing. I hope and pray that America wakes up at some point and start fight back for these freedoms so many great people have lost their lives to receive it.

I have to agree. I'm more than shocked, especially here on ATS to see the willing ignorance of the ones who refuse to see the truth in this situation. No joke, I’m shocked. I've asked myself if these same people are staunch Obama supporters and then answer myself that it doesn't matter. Regardless of who they support, if they can't see this proposal as being anything but Nazism come to Amerika - well - I hate to say it then they deserve exactly what they get.

peace

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You mean this might help the government find out my name, birthday, ssn, and address? OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank god our government has no access to a phone book or any records.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join