It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Internet I.D = National Identification Card

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
just one more step to the mark of the beast , the only way i can see think of one proving who one is, is the use of bio-matrix- eye or DNA scanning thus, "no one shall by nor sell with out the mark". see were this is all going, how many have been to DMV the place were you get your DL from. Have you seen the new cards????, notice any thing??? take a look, thought you would like to know.
edit on 10-1-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

just one more step to the mark of the beast , the only way i can see think of one proving who one is, is the use of bio-matrix- eye or DNA scanning thus, "no one shall by nor sell with out the mark". see were this is all going, how many have been to DMV the place were you get your DL from. Have you seen the new cards????, notice any thing??? take a look, thought you would like to know.

I was thinking the same thing and read as much here: Obama’s “Internet ID” Program & a Future Beast System?

As for having actually seen the new cards/'tokens' - no - have you? I'll go look. Oh wait, you're talking dirver's licience. Well, I'll take a look at that too.

Thanks for your reply.

Ya know, they're smart, really. Initiating the national ID card under this ruse. It will probably go over for them quite well - as much as it makes me want to puke to admit.

peace
edit on 11-1-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

you do have to sort through all the smoke, to find this it was to be issued in 2008, and they the US gov do not have a national ID DL, but then why do they say, like mine, UTAH USA, dept of public safety or DPS for short. this does bring one eye brows up and in some states falls under the DHS control.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

you do have to sort through all the smoke, to find this it was to be issued in 2008, and they the US gov do not have a national ID DL, but then why do they say, like mine, UTAH USA, dept of public safety or DPS for short. this does bring one eye brows up and in some states falls under the DHS control.

And what do you think now?

peace

edit on 18-9-2012 by silo13 because: bbc

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join