It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by ckstarling

take it how you will.

Got it.

That said, I browsed his posts (quickly, obviously), and didn't see any references to 2012. The "infinite time" thread seems to imply that he believes that the years won't end, but beyond that...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Any time a political member is threatened. hurt, killed what have you...There will be government surveillance all over then net. Especially sites like ATS. If you have to remember this thread was started to decipher what the heck JLL and his bird rantings are all about. I seen a thread earlier today from a cop in VA who was answering questions for people about his experiences and opinions. Someone asked about cell phones, surveillance etc.. and he said that tracking texts messages is real easy and doesnt need a warrant. compaines like AT&T, Verizon, Boost mobile,Virgin Mobile do not require a warrant. They email the info to law agencies. DHS has the real power according to him, they can get what ever they want and have judges on call 24/7 Also another point to remember Obama is beefing up internet secuity and surveillance as well, and over the past couple of weeks I have noticed certain coincidences and online activity. So point is...There out there. Not to much you can do about it other that destroy your computer and stay off the net.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
reply to post by oswego

Wow...we are all having new experiences tonight, after I hit this link..I just got Palin's trade in odds in Ireland as a result of her Gifford guffaw. That never happens to me...I am an economist, I never play the human game.

However, my friends, I will keep posting and you should too.

Funny, this guy's OTHER Youtube account has his location as Ireland. Am dead serious. This is his supposedly other account. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

dude, i think you're closer to it than every1 put together... nice thinkin mate!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by metodex

Yeah I was thinking maybe he might own a bird that he "talks" to, too.
And that chats back to him.
He could've taught a Parrot to speak quite easily.
Maybe it's way out there like you say, but then there is a lot of "out there" stuff being bandied around!!!!

Also the way he keeps repeating things, would be like how you train a bird to talk.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

You know, if in a few hours it is reported that a parrot that says crazy things has been found hidden in his room, we know there is a mole here stealing ideas!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
now xo communications is attempting to put a p2p on me

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
now xo communications is attempting to put a p2p on me

Help those of us who are rather net-illiterate!

What's going on?!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

I think the mention of 2012 was from an old classmate on twitter...
Caitie Parker - was watching her tweets all last night! she hasn't seen him for 3 years but she was willing to talk and post pics, now she's had enough, but ye can search through what she posted

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Look, I notice all the time that people come out with the kind of statements that could get ATS put in the crosshairs of the national security state. A lot of what read on mainline news sites, which I read to see where they're at not for anything like suspecting they're a good place to get your news is that their is an element out there that is constantly edging toward getting places like this shut down. My point is in no way to say we shouldn't be talking about this conspiracy or that topic, but just supporting another previous post that warned people to watch what they say. If I were afraid of them coming for me, do you think I would even be here? I'm not, I've seen the state kill a man in cold blood and what it taught me is that the worst they can do isn't to kill you, it's to silence you. So if you didn't get anything from that, you can't say I didn't warn you that it wasn't going to be informative. I hate to see people just put themselves out there thinking they're invlunerable and no, I"m not sure everyone here doesn't think they're not. A few things have had me worried about where the political climate in this country is that and number one is not who's in power. They've always been in power, or only temorarily out of power, but I know what to expect from the TPTB. I do see a lot of folks engage in a kind of lock n' load rhetoric and one of these days they'll be backlash for that. I also know that everyone who comes here knows or fullly understands this stuff. So I apologize if you took the post as if I was referring to you in any way. I may have hit the wong post to reply to, I've been on and off the thread most of last night and today between work. Hope it didn't totally waste your time, but not personal offense was intended. Mistaken identity perhaps , or maybe you just weren't interested. I knew there would be people who didn't want or need to hear it, but I still think some do.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
go download a program called peerblock good thing to have especially posting on this thread.

www.peerblock.com

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Also the way he keeps repeating things, would be like how you train a bird to talk.

You dont really, you just give it love and attention if you want it to learn faster. Parrots pick up on that themselves because they are always listening, and probably get board. Which just made me think of something else... He said in his rants about the skin has grey scales or something...Parrots have been know to pluck all their feathers out if they have been neglected and have no stimulation.

Ironically, someone posted that video a few pages back of the Parrot singing the same song in his video.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wow, I just read through all the pages of this thread and my brain is on overload right now. I can see we had a few disinfo visitors drop by with the "Just a nutjob folks, nothing to see here" routine. I think all of you have done a fantastic job trying to decode this and put the pieces together. When I first watched the video, it didnt appear at all to be psychotic ramblings but rather speaking in code and Im glad Im not the only one that seen this and you guys ran with it. One thing I would like to point out, which a member had partially already, about the Helix Nebula being located in the Aquarius constellation. Im not a subscriber to Christian faith, but I did pick up a connection. I cant remember exactly if it was Zeitgeist or Esoteric Agenda where they showed the ties between Jesus and the age of Pisces, and him being with us until the end of the age, the next age being the age of Aquarius. Maybe Im thinking too far into this and my brain being cooked from absorbing the last 33 (not really liking that number)pages of this thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nosaj7

Maybe you have been told this, if so, disregard. CNN played the 911 call this afternoon. The 911 call revealed that shooter killed and left, there was not two men who tackled him. The guy who called 911 said he shot and left scene. The caller then began the list of wounded and dead. I posted this on the previous thread regarding the Tucson attack Gabby Gifford this afternoon PST.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

lol page 33 was the page the glitches started

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think more attention should be payed to the visual illusion in the flag burning video. There was an owl made up of his mask and hood, as part of the illusion. It reminds me of the rabbit/duck image, in that the illusion of this owl oscillates for me between owl and no owl, owl no owl....

The owl does have rather significant connections with the NWO TPTB and Bohemian Grovers after all.

Jeez 3am where did that day go?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Maybe the bird told him to do what he did. Anyone seen Donnie Darko?

-PW

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Might I remind everyone, including myself...that you make every post count. Remember that what you write in these forums, is instantly linked in search engines to ATS and you. Google your ATS name, threads you started, things you said and I am sure you will find that is ties everyone here to this site. With that being said, remember why threads get started, and continue the investigations and discussions that make ATS a nice place to converse about issues in this world.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
has anyone been looking into the NASA connection.? i eagerly wait for someone to find what i have found.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostpigeon
reply to post by Irish Matador

I put this away few hours ago and went to bed for a few hours, but you all have done great work here. Thanks for the thread! Two comments, but since I'm going to the last page first and skipping a few pages from where I left off, has anyone noticed that the first series of "oh this is all just crazy talk" posts came after a comment on Jared Loughlin's two birthdates (both on september 10 or octobver 9 - I don't remember which, but one in 1988 and one in 1930, and this bombshell my partner told me about: Gabrielle Giffords Congressional youtube channel shows she is suscribed to two other people: One is a republican senator and the other is . . . Jared Lee Loughlin! The address for the page I looked at is:

www.youtube.com...

I had to go there and check it myself and if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the left there is a list of who she - or I assume her office staff, maybe - suscribes to on youtube. Loughlin link is the character without a face or user picture on the very left.

WTF!!! Something is going on here and it is weird. Let me know if anyone can confirm this. Until later, keep up the good work!

Here is a cached copy of that page from 12/26/2010. She wasn't subscribed then. Maybe a staffer was logged in under her account and added it after the attack to review his videos? Still very weird either way.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join