It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
It also seem's like the goto web site for the people who are not all there or maybe to much "THERE"......................,why do you suppose that is?

Ive been comeing here for 4 year's and I have seen an astounding change in the post's and before the ridiculer's start with "why don't you leave",its because the more weird you ATS'ers get the more info on human nature I have and that is the only thing that makes me feal ready for what ever happens in the future.....make sense,not to most I'll bet.

Oh and it is makeing me learn to spell,how am I doing.........................come on,be nice.Hay one more thing has anyone looked into the Mothman Prophesy's or that movie with Richard Gear,maybe the same movie
edit on 9-1-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

You can not spell, nor do you have any idea how to use an apostrophe.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UFObeliever

The problem with what you're saying it is apparently not entirely true. I have a source who tracked the first logins from Giffords site back two weeks ago. I still think you're probably right that it's a non-issue, since we don't know what threat may have surfaced earlier and it may be just a staffer keeping track of someone in a less than intent manner. It still stikes as odd that they suscribed to Loughlin's site though, not just looked in anonymously by going to the site without logging in.

link   

Originally posted by oswego
just saw a thread on here that shows ties to the little girl Victim about her brother , i don't think these were all random victims this was all planned guy came across sensitive information and was blackmailed into committing these crimes.

i am in no way excusing the shooters actions . no matter what there could have been another way
theres always another way.
edit on 9-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

Do you have a link to that thread?

link   

Originally posted by Moose318
reply to post by pirhanna

I never get phone calls except for family and friends. We just started 2011 and already they are worried about Nov 2012 elections? I basically had some choice words for the recording and quickly hung up. I have nothing to worry about, other than being of a free mind. I think... and if that is a crime than so be it. Maybe I touched on something in my earlier threads. Maybe TPTB are casting a fishing line out, waiting for the tug. It will take more than a phone call to scare me. Or maybe it was what it was...just a automated recording for a survey. I got my tin foil hat on, they cant penetrate my brain

edit on 9-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

lol Well you have better mettle than I.

I would just like to point out to any spooks who do happen to be on here that I'm completely against violence, and that I don't actually know anything at all. I'm just interested in the story and speculating like everyone else in the country because I like a good puzzle or mystery.

I also have the deepest sympathies for the victims and their families.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

At least you found the info though, thats awesome. I knew there was something behind all of this, like it was planned. I know you can post it but i feel like i know it without even seeing it, odd.

link   

Originally posted by pimpinette
I think I have read every post here, which took me a good couple of hours. But I haven't seen anyone who have pointed out the connection birds and souls, which different cultures has had through the times. Any thoughts?

Also, I am certain that his "concience dreaming" instead of "concious dreaming" was not a spelling mistake, since he wrote that both in his goodbye video and also in other profiles. English is not my first language, but a concience is an ability to help you separate right from wrong? It must mean something that he chose to use that expression.

I think I would have to concur.
If memory serves, didn't he make a rant about the "lack of literacy" in his district or something like that?
Going postal over illiteracy & then making a slip like that would be a bit ironic to say the least.

link   
reply to post by Moose318

Interesting post

This bit...

You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

When I first read this on his youtube vid, I immediately thought of a Parrot.
Parrots can talk/chat.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Also, I too believe the account erad3 might be the shooter. The screen name chosen lends credence to this theory. One, minus the J, all the other letters of his first name are used. Two, read backwards, it reads triple dare.

His thread on the Mars Rover's ability to communicate with Earth sounded like a Haiku play on the name Rover.

Rover the mars lander vehicle.
Rover the British over land vehicle.
Rover the dog.

Dogs Always React Emotionally?

Needs a few program tweeks if its an AI computer but might make good song lyrics.

As for the math puzzle he must have been thinking the upcoming August 14th would be a very long day.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

I'm with you on that one.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a clue. www.businessinsider.com... look at comment to antderosa.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by oswego
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

and we are going to find out what disturbed him.

I am wondering what type of music was he listening to before going mad? has anyone investigated that part?
maybe some songs might have triggered him, well its only a theory.

Maybe it wasn't music....maybe they were his 'instructions' being piped into his hbrain.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Starling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Let's hope the potential life endangerers believe in your integrity and don't opt for the guaranteed silencing car crash

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

can you elaborate on that comment?

link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by Moose318

Interesting post

This bit...

You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

When I first read this on his youtube vid, I immediately thought of a Parrot.
Parrots can talk/chat.

I am still thinking a Parrot may still be a link in his writings. In my opinion, he would not want his writings so cryptic that no one would take interest in them. So he leaves clues...A parrot is know for sitting on the shoulder in stories. The Zygodactyl feet of a wood pecker shares the similarites with many if not all parrot feet. And the fact that a Parrot has been symbolized and tied in with surviellance, is the icing on the cake for me. I am still working on how it all fits together with his video. Sometimes parrots talk when you dont want them too, because they are always listening and learning and when they get lonely they like to run their beaks, so to speak.

link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Thank you, but it is only Speculation at this point.

I pray it isn't true and I believe the Congresswoman to be intelligent, accomplished, and
professional as well as attractive and married.

In other words to Classy to do what I suggested but the simplest answers are usually
correct.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Can't you understand it?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

I am calling the shooter a scumbag, genius. Read my post for Christ's sake.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

my brain is a tornado rite now and my adrenaline is high , sounded like a threat was it?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Thanks, I've always seen things differently.

Caused a lot of trouble early in life but later after finding my niche

it really paid off.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UFObeliever

I'm with you there.

It's exactly what I was saying on the thread that is about this youtube favorites connection between them. It's easily the most probable and logical conclusion to come to IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join