It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SirTFiedSkeptic

This one? Also....the Satan dude changed into a bird, but it was a Raven I think.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25702542b8cf.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Do we even know those events happened prior to his application to the military?

Would be nice if someone could start working up a timeline of when and where this guy was and what was happening. It could clear up some issues, as well as raise more questions.

link   

Originally posted by rogertom
reply to post by mr10k

with the chinese moon stuff, and the pogue guy shouting " The birds are coming ". Could he have found something out, that was just too much for his mind to cope with.

Bingo.... out of this entire thread this is what I find the most interesting... all the bird references lately.

I'm not sure if the Pogue guy shouting "the birds are coming" is true as I'm not familiar with the story, but if true, this seems odd considering it was before all the recent bird deaths. Add to that the bird reference from Jared and it's almost as if there were some kind of subconscious bird thing going on.... death and birds seem linked.

Or the more probable explanation is that I've been on this site too long.... who knows.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
from what i can tell hes not just any person whose your usual case of schizophrenia he seems like he actually was tampered with mentally.

i wouldnt go as far to say hes an mkultra victim but heck, we never know. he really is bizarre and out there. poor tortured soul. i really feel like he was either

a) somebody who was brainwashed by our government and set to complete a speciffic assassination

b) somebody who wasnt brainwashed by the government and fully takes responsibility for his actions, but yet is a victim of a smear campaign by the elite who want to give a certain image to the public about him

its got to be one of those two, its just really weird how the media is going as far as publishing so much details about him and trying to confirm all these individual aspects of him when really we dont know if we can believe anything they say.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Obviously, the story of the Birds was the trigger pass word for the Manchurian candidate to take action.
He had been planted with the story of the bird to be connected with his supposed action in his subliminal mind.
Now all these bird story and the action of the killer all are linked nicely together.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I just came across this thread a little while ago and I feel that I have to say something.

While i totally respect everyone's decision to read and post in this thread I must warn anyone who is becoming uneasy or paranoid because of this thread to stop immediately.

If you try very hard to understand something very cryptic (and possibly insane) you CAN be pulled in! Trust me because I've been there and broke down mentally from trying to understand something that may not have been possible in the first place to understand

I'm just looking out for anyone who may be rethinking about reading and posting in this thread.

Peace & Respect

AS
edit on 9-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Yes. Exactly...
All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.
quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
First off, i find this VERY interesting....

OK Phoenix AZ being almost on the 33 degree parallel and this bird is sounding Phoenix-like. In Metaphor at the least. This has got me thinking, a lot.

Because we all know 33 is a special number to 'them'...also the symbolism fits very well.
I believe some sort of mind control may have been used on the allegid assasin, but also I beleive he was onto something, a speculater like many of us, maybe he was close to the truth, whatever that may be....
The whole Bird connection is just....wow, VERY odd. I dont know what to make of all of this.
Make you think of some alien thing, odd entities, but i believe aliens are demons, i also believe that this whole happening (as well as the UTAH) shooting is very demonic. I belive as well as many others that 'they' are possesed by some sort of reptilians, aliens(demons) and may cast out other demons in minds control to cause these happens and end with leaving clues of BIRDS..why, im not quite sure yet. There are alot of different meanings of birds, but in these instances, mostly demonic or evil. Also NASA being connected in a was, he was saying all the trips or missions were fake, makes me speculate, i am one who does not beleive the moon landing was real, at all.Also i believe they are planning on some of false flag full alien attack (if you wanna know more about this look up haarp and blue beam project)
maybe the space trips and nasa is part of a huge cover-up to direct us away from the truth.
Now, onto the youtube thing with Giffords, obviously if that in fact it hers which i believe it very well may be, and she is subscribed to him.....THEY NEED TO BE QUESTIONING about this. this is very big, im surprised they havent cut those ties...also this is just me i have reason to believe they may have knew each other. It said on tv news that he attended a 2007 conference and got a letter back saying thanks for attending...odd.
I also think this may have been planned. The weapon connection to the "V" shooter, VERY ODD, who supplied these weapons, are the military grade???
Now onto the 2nd suspect, they ruled him out, supposedly he was just the cab driver driving him there...normal.
Now a couple posts back someone stated about the "anti-christ" and someone earlier stated that its odd she is the only one to get shot in the head AND survive....also odd, but im not jumping to any conclusions, we wont know until she fully recovers. if this indeed IS the case, we will know by the actions she takes or any sort of change in personality. We can only watch closesly to her activity.....
Back to the set-up thing, 'they' could have also target this individual because he seems very unstable and paranoid, perfect person for this sort or think.....note: they are now looking at targeting the 2nd amemdment, on whether to bare arms....another 9/11 event to further rob us of our freedom and put us truthers into 'terrorist' catagorys....
Anyway, i think thats it..for now
OH the 'eye of gob' "helix nubulus" very interesting as well.....
It is obvious here, he may know something (or part of something) that 'they' are hiding from us
GOOD WORK EVERYONE

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Check out tuogh2go post on page 25 he has the link.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

could be:

star hit sh n az
star hit shnaz
star hit shn az

doesn't necessarily have to be "hits"
is there a town or area that would fit the sh-shn abbreviation?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You people are going to apear a little foolish going on the way you are about all the Nasa and military conspiracy's when like there talking now this guy is just another nutjob like the guy that shot Reagan but then I guess that's what ATS is all about.It also seem's like the goto web site for the people who are not all there or maybe to much "THERE"......................,why do you suppose that is?

Ive been comeing here for 4 year's and I have seen an astounding change in the post's and before the ridiculer's start with "why don't you leave",its because the more weird you ATS'ers get the more info on human nature I have and that is the only thing that makes me feal ready for what ever happens in the future.....make sense,not to most I'll bet.

Oh and it is makeing me learn to spell,how am I doing.........................come on,be nice.Hay one more thing has anyone looked into the Mothman Prophesy's or that movie with Richard Gear,maybe the same movie
edit on 9-1-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by mike184ever

Do we even know those events happened prior to his application to the military?

Would be nice if someone could start working up a timeline of when and where this guy was and what was happening. It could clear up some issues, as well as raise more questions.

Do we know he failed enlistment ? I am sure the Feds will do a complete workup on this guy...but if their profile starts out with " he was a loner security guard " I am throwing in my towel

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just a thought, but when i watched Jared's video i noticed how the flag slightly reminded me of the Apollo moon landing video. Couple that with his strangle movement, outfit, and almost killing an astronaughts wife! And further still the association with the "bird"! ......to quote Neil Armstrong... "The EAGLE has landed"

Maybe i am going off course, but worth further investigation?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
I just came across this thread a little while ago and I feel that I have to say something.

While i totally respect everyone's decision to read and post in this thread I must warn anyone who is becoming uneasy or paranoid because of this thread to stop immediately.

If you try very hard to understand something very cryptic (and possibly insane) you CAN be pulled in! Trust me because I've been there and broke down mentally from trying to understand something that may not have been possible in the first place to understand. It was hell, it was the worst time in my life, and it took me two years to pull out of (which I barely did). To be fair I will tell you that this was after extensive and fairly constant viewing/reading much material such as this.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, I'm just looking out for anyone who may be rethinking about reading and posting in this thread.

Peace & Respect

AS

I think the only guy that serious here on ATS is now in cuffs

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has posted this (if so, my apologies for repeating)...

There has been discussion of the ATS user Erad3 as possibly being Jared Lee Loughner. I just noticed that Erad3 is almost an anagram for Jared, with 3 replacing J. Switch positions of e and a, and move the J to the end, replacing it with a 3.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Tried to figure out "star hit sh n az" ....just for the hell of it....and as I was reading here, this popped out at me. I don't think this guy was prophesying anything........ I believe HE believed he was. That is my interest....what was going on in HIS mind....just out of curiosity. HE believed SOMETHING and I am curious as to what. Since you were looking for something about "sh".....it could mean "Southern Hemisphere" which it represents here....and at the bottom, it refers to Arizona......reading as (star hit sh n az)

Meteor Activity Outlook for January 8-14, 2011
January 7, 2011 by Carl Hergenrother Leave a Comment

The Meteor Activity Outlook is a weekly summary of expected meteor activity written by Robert Lunsford, Operations Manager of the American Meteor Society and contributor to this blog. The original unedited version of this week’s Meteor Activity Outlook can be found at the American Meteor Society’s site.

January sees a peak of sporadic activity for the southern hemisphere while rates seen north of the equator begin a steady downward turn that continues throughout the first half of the year. The sporadic activity is good for both hemispheres, but not as good as it was for northern observers in December. Once the Quadrantids have passed the shower activity for January is very quiet.

During this period the moon reaches its first quarter phase on Wednesday January 12th. At this time the moon lies ninety degrees east of the sun and sets near midnight LST (Local Standard Time). This weekend the waxing crescent moon will set during the mid-evening hours allowing a majority of the night to be free from interfering moonlight. The estimated total hourly rates for evening observers this week is near three from the northern hemisphere and three for observers south of the equator. For morning observers the estimated total hourly rates should be near eighteen from the northern hemisphere and sixteen as seen from the southern hemisphere. The actual rates will also depend on factors such as personal light and motion perception, local weather conditions, alertness and experience in watching meteor activity. Evening rates are reduced by moonlight.

The radiant (the area of the sky where meteors appear to shoot from) positions and rates listed below are exact for Saturday night/Sunday morning January 8/9. These positions do not change greatly day to day so the listed coordinates may be used during this entire period.

The following showers are expected to be active this week:

Antihelions (ANT)

The wide Antihelion (ANT) radiant is now centered at 08:04 (121) +19. This area of the sky lies in western Cancer, ten degrees southeast of the bright first magnitude star Pollux (Beta Geminorum). This radiant is best placed near 0100 (LST) when it lies on the meridian and is located highest in the sky. Due to the large size of this radiant, any meteor radiating from eastern Gemini, Canis Minor, southern Lynx, northwestern Hydra, or Cancer could be a candidate for this shower. Rates at this time should be near two per hour as seen from the northern hemisphere and one per hour for observers located south of the equator. With an entry velocity of 30 km/sec., the average Antihelion meteor would be of medium-slow speed.

December Leonis Minorids (DLM)

The December Leonis Minorids (DLM) are active from a radiant located at 11:55 (179) +22. This position lies in a blank area near the Leo/Coma Berenices border, seven degrees north of the second magnitude star Denebola (Beta Leonis). These meteors are best seen near 0500 LST when the radiant lies highest above the horizon. This shower peaked on December 20th so current rates would be near two per hour as seen from the northern hemisphere and one per hour as seen from south of the equator. At 64km/sec. the December Leonis Minorids produce mostly swift meteors.

Quadrantids (QUA)

The Quadrantids (QUA) or January Bootids are active from January 1st through the 10th. A sharp maximum occurred between 2300 on January 3 and 0400 Universal Time on the 4th when zenith hourly rates exceeded 100 per hour. The last remnants of this shower for 2011 may be seen this weekend from a radiant located at 15:32 (233) +49. This position lies in a bare region of extreme northern Bootes, ten degrees south of the fourth magnitude star Iota Draconis. At 42 km/sec. the Quadrantids produce meteors of medium velocity.

As seen from the mid-northern hemisphere (45N) one would expect to see approximately fourteen Sporadic meteors per hour during the last hour before dawn as seen from rural observing sites. Evening rates would be near two per hour. As seen from the mid-southern hemisphere (45S), morning rates would also be near fourteen per hour as seen from rural observing sites and two per hour during the evening hours. Locations between these two extremes would see activity between the listed figures. Rates are reduced during the evening hours due to moonlight.

The list below presents a condensed version of the expected activity this week.
Rates and positions are exact for Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Shower Name RA DEC Vel Rates
km/s NH SH
ANT Antihelions 08h 04m +19 30 2 1
DLM Dec Leonis Minorids 11h 55m +22 64 2 1
QUA Quadrantids 15h 32m +49 42

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Add to that the bird reference from Jared and it's almost as if there were some kind of subconscious bird thing going on.... death and birds seem linked.

Or the more probable explanation is that I've been on this site too long.... who knows.

I might have been here too long as welll, I googled the shooting-mormon-bird mans name, and this was my top hit: www.danpoguesculpture.com...
A sculptor who has a Phoenix bird as a logo... And poses with a Jesus statue. This is weird! I do acknowledge this as pure coincidence, but I still think there is a lot more to this story than a lone nut job.

I am new to ATS, but I think in cases like this it would be better if the thread was split in half, one for those who want to discuss this as a regular attack, and one for those who see this as part of something much much bigger.
edit on 9-1-2011 by pimpinette because: spelling errors

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I'm a young veteran, and I find him interesting. I don't think the government does enough to help us cope with life after the deployments. I hit my head last year and started having spells of dizzyness and then mood changes and depression. When I went to the VA hospital, they sent me home with strong aspirin. That's it.

Someone should have been checking on him and getting him to the right people to talk to. The VA is doing better, but not near as well as they could and should be. I think he sounds like a smart person, and it's a shame his life had to take a turn for the worse. Things may have been different if he had more support.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by peacenpizza

Yes, but he was rejected ....never joined or served. I hope things get better for you. That REALLY ticks me off....you deserve better!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Interesting, More news on the shooter in that he was kicked out of collage till he was seen and cleared by a shrink.

He never went to the shrink.

Another VT shooter that slipped through the cracks because he was never reported as being unstable???????????

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join