It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Yes, we are only one common thread from linking this all together somehow. I am 100% convinced this is NASA related. Somebody knew too much.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogertom
There was a few translations, of what the chinese had apparently found on the moon, a few weeks ago on ats. There was mentions of birds, but we could not grasp what they meant.

The hearsay, had disclosed has disclosed that roadside society news, Chang E moon probe project discovery mystical object and NASA discovery dissimilarity. Said had discovered on the moon the inconceivable thing bird, the interior had the huge difference, the national related leadership had also looked, was very the TMD shock, knew finally what the rice people were afraid was any bird, inside had the weight rank character to want to publicize, but opposed the strength was very big!

Probably the greatest complex theory ever to be imagined.

Also, here is the source thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Phoenix, AZ

link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Not to be a smart a**, but here's something REALLY creepy! A BIRD singing "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"

Just a lil break for everyone.....

LMAO

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
reply to post by pirhanna

was typo, i meant keep digging, you might find something.

All im saying is that this guy wanted to be heard, his conspiracys were way out there...NASA faking every shuttle mission. Creating own currancy just like the elites do. Infinite been the endless number, sayiung that when we reach the day infinate we will be on that year forver.

This guy had problems, and wanted the masses to hear his "theories"

I wont deny it, it all seems very odd-even up to the woman having 2friend on youtube, one been the killer. But there can be a simple explanation to that (she might not have knowlage of youtube and just clicked add, not knowing) who knows...

Oh ok, that makes a lot more sense. I retract my troll comment

What makes you say the guy wanted to be heard? Just because he had a youtube page? I don't think that's very plausible as a motivation for a killing rampage.

We are looking into WHY he had problems and some of the other factors that were going on. And, there were other factors. There is concrete evidence of conspiracy (the other guy), there is evidence of a NASA link. There is circumstantial evidence of mkultra. And his completely insane ramblings are in some ways quite fascinating.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalerion

Phoenix, AZ

I saw a reference earlier in this thread to "Phoenix, AZ" - but this shooting and the kid lived in Tucson, AZ which is 2 hours south of Phoenix.

Why are people referencing Phoenix, AZ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by rogertom
There was a few translations, of what the chinese had apparently found on the moon, a few weeks ago on ats. There was mentions of birds, but we could not grasp what they meant.

The hearsay, had disclosed has disclosed that roadside society news, Chang E moon probe project discovery mystical object and NASA discovery dissimilarity. Said had discovered on the moon the inconceivable thing bird, the interior had the huge difference, the national related leadership had also looked, was very the TMD shock, knew finally what the rice people were afraid was any bird, inside had the weight rank character to want to publicize, but opposed the strength was very big!

Probably the greatest complex theory ever to be imagined.

Also, here is the source thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about that, but I remember reading it now. I quickly went on to other threads because it was just so indecipherable, but with the connections with NASA and birds surfacing in this incident, you gotta wonder.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
read through 20 pages of theories before i became impulsed to reply.

firstly, its quite odd with the login info of Giffords youtube channel, & her subscription to Classitup10 (jareds channel). obviously a lot more to the story than a "nut" going tombstone shootout style.

also, his cryptic speech is in relation to spiritual peoples of the past. conscience dreaming (astral) furthermore, this kid definitely knew something to provoke such action. mind control sounds quite plausible.

and thirdly, the fact that this is a HUGE topic already is a flag for the theory that all of our minds are recognizing this incident and are speculating the medias/ptb words on it, as with many other topics.

lastly, the fact that Gifford was declared dead and now is conscious is HUGE. antichrist who knows (one sign of AC is a larger eye than the other). this brings my thoughts to "conscious dumping" where a consciousness of an entity can be placed in a body, akin to government aliens).

and the 9 yr old who was born on 9-11-01? numerologists are probably not too happy bout that. a sign of something.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wait...

Just to contribute some more...

Okay. So we have:

1.China finding birds on moon

2.Girl believes there is a rip in the universe Cant remeber what thread

3.Meteor comes close to Arizona

This all could/could not be related. Who knows, I am just introducing more info.
edit on 9-1-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by Avalerion

Phoenix, AZ

I saw a reference earlier in this thread to "Phoenix, AZ" - but this shooting and the kid lived in Tucson, AZ which is 2 hours south of Phoenix.

Why are people referencing Phoenix, AZ?
Because he gives a discription of the bird and sais it has scales and a 2ft beak with one red eye

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I know that other people have mentioned this. I haven't read through the whole thread so I'm not sure if I have read your posts. I certainly see that there is probably a link between his Nasa posts and the target of his shooting, Rep. Giffords.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

It's only my 2 cts.

Bird, Arizona and NASA all associate with Phoenix, in my mind at least. Maybe its a dead end but just wanted to mention it.

It's a fascinating thread. Made me subscribe.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

just here cheering you guys on, this has been AMAZING to read, talk about team work. know that lots ppl who aren't adding anything are watching this unfold in awe...i freakin LOVE THIS SITE & all you

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival
lastly, the fact that Gifford was declared dead and now is conscious is HUGE. antichrist who knows (one sign of AC is a larger eye than the other).
where is it stated that the antichrist will have one eye larger than the other? not being nit-picky, just never heard this before

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink

Originally posted by oswego

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
now i remember someone posting here on one of these bird threads about seeing a strange big bird will that person please repost what they said again here , this is getting really strange, he has made many weird videos there is something to this story . here is the link cc.bingj.com...,c0c1bf3e
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: added link

My thoughts on the interpretation reference the bird: It is possible "on his shoulder" represents the government as he sees it or wants to see it. It could also represent the dollar bill. The dollar bill is going extinct and getting "rare". You have the green of a dollar bill. You have the all seeing eye in the pyramid cap, or you only have one eye of the eagle showing. I don't know about the red eye and blue iris except that he may be trying to drop the hint of the red, white and blue of the flag. I also can't tie in the feet of a wood pecker. The grey scales may be how the eagle's feathers appear on a dollar bill. The bird being beautiful may be how he would like to see America. Again, these are just thoughts and opinions. Maybe its a place to start and others can add to, or take away as they see fit.
Seeashrink

Woodpeckers, piculets and wrynecks all possess zygodactyl feet. Zygodactyl feet consist of four toes, the first and the fourth facing frontward and the second and third facing back. This foot arrangement is good for grasping the limbs and trunks of trees. Members of this family can walk vertically up a tree trunk, which is beneficial for activities such as foraging for food or nest excavation.
en.wikipedia.org...

That's all I can find about woodpecker feet. They have sharp claws and are great at 'grasping'. Maybe the grasping part is what was being referred to?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think the odds of JLL being an activated, triggered manchurian candidate are improving all the time.

Ok so here's one...

Could it be that her husband's twin brother who is currently commander of the ISS saw something and said something to his brother, or tweeted or IMed, texted, or whatever. And they had to come down like a ton of bricks on them both and she was targeted to ensure they remained silent. It's a stretch but interesting to speculate all the same.

I personally believe that it is inconceivable that they don't have thousands upon thousands of MK Ultra assets all over the world, with each asset having one or more targets they have to shadow/keep tabs on etc. Then these MK Ultra victims are one short trigger word or sign away from being turned into a manchurian candidate, often with superficial links/grudges with their targets/victims. JLL could just have been the asset assigned to her.

i think there is also a distraction strategy underway at the moment, the birds, john Wheeler, Internet ID, Oquirrh Mountain LDS temple shooting, and to get the full picture we need to connect the dots.

I feel for the relatives of the victims. But it's very intriguing nonetheless.

Edit to add: Whoever very early on first posted the owl pictures in connection with the flag burning video in my opinion had it spot on. On some subconscious level MK Ultra victims know theye've been brainwashed and it starts to bleed out.
edit on 9-1-2011 by spookfish because: the owl reference.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

with the chinese moon stuff, and the pogue guy shouting " The birds are coming ". Could he have found something out, that was just too much for his mind to cope with.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't know if there is anything more to the story or not.
I would say we will find out there is a bit more, but unlikely we will learn it is some crazy conspiracy.
The strange things are of course:
- her subscription to his youtube (though he very well may have requested she subscribe to him as he clearly targeted her, this would also prove premeditated and not a random pick of an official).

- The fact that she was married to an astronaut and he had obvious strong opinions on NASA.

- And as of yet unsubstantiated, but there was a claim in the youtube comments that he had received a letter from the congresswoman on her official letterhead. Don't know if that is true.

Anyway, more will come out. What is certain is that fox news will spin this and put all conspiracy theorists in a negative light. For example in one fox news clip shepard smith discusses the killers thoughts on not using money and investing in gold and silver. How many of us here have the same opinion on investing in precious metals? Most of us I'd say. Just because his final act as a free man was so negative and awful doesn't mean he was wrong about buying gold and silver. Of course it will be demonized along with all theorists. Especially if that account on ATS turns out to be his.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let's weird this up a notch, shall we.

"This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male."

Now we take a look at the name Gabrielle, or the masculine version, Gabriel:

According to the Biblical verses which specifically refer to him, Gabriel is often depicted as though a mortal male, but is occasionally portrayed as androgynous or female

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

or scales = panels?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join