It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
SORRY -- MY BROWSER WENT WONKY!

edit on 9-1-2011 by ckstarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

New details are emerging about Loughner as a law enforcement memo based on information provided by the Department of Homeland Security and obtained by Fox News suggests he may have ties to the American Renaissance group, though it's unclear if he was directly affiliated with the publication or group.

The Southern Poverty Law Center describes the group as "white nationalist" whose leader, Jared Taylor, is "a kind of modern-day version of the refined but racist colonialist of old."

www.foxnews.com...
www.foxnewsinsider.com...
www.amren.com...

link   

edit on 9-1-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

No problem we all have off moments. Cheer up and Pray for recovery.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Off me good god no, but by revealing you have sensitive info, that you won't leak but others may choose to do so at risk of their life, implies that a party might seek to end the life of those it thought were privy to information it wanted kept quiet to end the possibility that the holders of the information might blab.

I called it the Lazar Gambit because he claims that by going open "they" were happy to discredit him rather than killing him as would have been "their" best option before he leaked.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I think what he is saying is the alphabet soups can cause "accidents" to keep people quiet that have info they don't want out.
he was not directly threatening you. I think???

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Sorry about being confused in my last comment. I came across this page at random. Not only didn't I recognize the name of the shooter...but I thought the original bird description that was qouted actually came from the girl being discussed, rather than it being his description. I get it all now. I see what you are all going on about....Hey, I was tired....it was a really late night. Didn't have a clue what I was talking about! LOL! Anyway...now Im reading this and understanding what this is about I am getting interested. Perhaps if I have any Ideas of the subject I will make another post soon.

link   
reply to post by oswego

Thank you, and SAVE everything.

Things have a way of going missing when you need them the most.

link   

Originally posted by oswego
a clue. www.businessinsider.com... look at comment to antderosa.

Hmmm. We have three different topics addressed to "antederosa:"

1) He had met her prior in 2007 and thought she was "stupid."
2) He was a liberal and was obsessed with 2012.
3) He got alcohol poisoning in 2006 and was philosophical.

Well...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

the shooter isint interested in exposing this info imo but was maybe blackmailed into somebody

who was

that kind of info would drive anyone to the brink.
edit on 9-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'll tell you what's making me a little nervous and suspicious. A lot of the people commenting in this thread are newly registered yesterday or today. Could be nothing but it's definitely got me a little curious.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

very true. very true

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Thank you, human emotions are a very powerful influence on people.

I have seen mentally skewed people who could hide it very well even to the

point of passing yearly polygraphs, only to ignite later over the smallest thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

sorry I didn't take that meaning. I'm not all that big on grammar, but your the subject position in the sentence made it unclear. Don't retract my statement, but i"ll detach it from you. My mistake. but you know you could respond a little more directly and just flame back. My post was not a flamethrower.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Wow...we are all having new experiences tonight, after I hit this link..I just got Palin's trade in odds in Ireland as a result of her Gifford guffaw. That never happens to me...I am an economist, I never play the human game.

However, my friends, I will keep posting and you should too.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
the answers are not in the videos but with nasa connection and conversations with the vitim shooter way prior to all of this

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here is some 911 Audio. I know it's not much but every snippet helps!
Interesting that one guy tells the operator that the shooter ran away? but another says he was detained, must have been a lot of confussion but news reports say he was tackled by at least 3 people. Would be nice to have this audio in reverse to see if there is any reverse speech type message.
azstarnet.com... -11e0-84de-001cc4c002e0.html

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
the answers are not in the videos but with nasa connection and conversations with the vitim shooter way prior to all of this

Though you do seem to be on to something and your reaction does seem genuine, I am still curious about how you came upon this information... The hints add up, but do the sources?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

Well thanks for that??? ....ummmm...errrr. essay! Not sure why that entire diatribe was aimed at my post stating it looked like posts on this thread were not just being censored but deleted.

We know there is no anonymity on the net. This issue is exactly the kind of one that ATSers should talk freely about. If you're so afraid of TPTB that you won't talk freely on a thread, what use are you going to be when TSHTF.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
RELEASE : 11-006

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden's Statement on the Shooting of Congresswoman Giffords

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden issued the following statement Saturday about the shooting in Tucson, Ariz., of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and several others:

"We at NASA are deeply shocked and saddened by the senseless shooting of Representative Giffords and others at Saturday’s public event in Tucson. As a long-time supporter of NASA, Representative Giffords not only has made lasting contributions to our country, but is a strong advocate for the nation’s space program and a member of the NASA family. She also is a personal friend with whom I have had the great honor of working. We at NASA mourn this tragedy and our thoughts and prayers go out to Congresswoman Giffords, her husband Mark Kelly, their family, and the families and friends of all who perished or were injured in this terrible tragedy."

www.nasa.gov...

i will not be surprised if she comes out of this with memory loss amnesia.

edit on 9-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join