It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just a thought on Giffords record. Here's a speech for the 2009 appropriations bill:

And, finally, if you are a Blue Dog or a member of the Republican Study Committee, or any Member of Congress, you should strenuously oppose a $58 billion funding bill that is being brought up on the last day before adjourning with no House input on its creation and no opportunity for amendment by Members of the House. This is not the functioning bicameral legislature that our Founding Fathers fought to create.

Next, if you are a Member who cares deeply about STEM education or minority education programs, you need to know that this bill is written in a certain way that NASA’s STEM education programs and Minority University Research and Education programs will be cut in excess of 30 percent.

What does this mean? Well, it means if you represent a Historically Black College or University or Hispanic-serving institution, a tribal college, this sort of institution, you will be affected by these cuts.

I don't think this quirte addresses the hints brought up about Giffords' husband, but it might address Loughlin's attitude toward her if he is really connected with American Renaissance. I'm still going with the idea that she was the target, but I'm not married to that. This might also play into her opposition to other parts of the NASA budget i'm not aware of that disturbed the MIC. Don't know. Place to start down that road though.

link   
I don't want to make posts in this thread with too freely associated material. Wouldn't have posted it in any other Jared Lee Loughne-threads. But since this is the JLL-thread with a bird connection: the Swedish suicide bomber was also obsessed with birds it seems: internet-haganah.com...

link   
this is in no way related to anything i have said .

i encourage people to get prepared xtra food everything start stocking up on everything you need world is getting crazy never hurts to be prepared there is nothing wasted in preparation

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by oswego

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?

Hi OP.

I think this is about a weapon.
One that sits on your shoulder.

There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body.

Have you seen images of bazzokas or RPGS or shoulder launched multi purpose assault weapons?
The "Beak' could be the front of the launcher, the gray scales parts of the launcher and the Red Eye with the blue Iris could be the rocket warhead in fromt of the propulsion system!
The feet of a wood pecker are unusual because the have two forward and two back talons. Some of these shoulder launchers and, rpg's, bazookas etc have foldout supports.
If you saw it you would understand.
Do you think this Bird/weapon is able to chat about a government!

Just guessing but it could be a cryptic message about a weapon which would make sense in terms of recent events.
Just my 2cents. Interesting thread and I appologize if someone has already suggested this, the thread is long and I only read the first couple of pages.

Interesting thread.
S and F.

edit on 9/1/11 by atlasastro because:
edit on 9/1/11 by atlasastro because: get my quote boxes right.

a spent AT4 was just found in escondido garbage. what does an AT4 look like?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Holy begeezus there were some interesting links popping up with my name, thought it was original, but I got proven wrong, sorry for the off topic post.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

this is in no way related to anything i have said .

i encourage people to get prepared xtra food everything start stocking up on everything you need world is getting crazy never hurts to be prepared there is nothing wasted in preparation

I must say that I'm starting to question you. I had no reason to doubt you before, but it seems like it's possible that you're just trying to drum up chaos/panic in the thread now...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well there you have it. JLL's quotes are on AP yahoo news from you know where... Are they looking at this site? You betcha!

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

might be something in that! the question would then go to what was he intending to 'chat" about with the gov. I don't think that the police found any such weapons though and we'd surely see that all over the news if they had, I would think.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

take it how you will once again. have you ever found out something so exciting but not able to tell anyone?
edit on 9-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

and i specifically stated not to mix my comment with anything that i have said previosly

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

Confirm.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

did you find it also? if you did copy it, save it and do not post it here.
edit on 9-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I found this in the john wheeler thread....interesting connection. I dont see it myself as very relevant BUT someone else may....
Wheeler and Gifford connection
Hope it helps some, if not, sry

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

That and more. Enough said.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

interested to know the more part, however i know that i cant, how much more?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
got really quiet in here someone post something.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Anyone have a working link to the 911 call? That has piqued my interest a lot, and the one posted here on page 33 seems to be down

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Nothing much to say. Those of us who don't know THE SECRET don't have much to contribute at this point, eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why don't you post that info you have?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

gave you clues to find out on your own did i not? someone else has already found it , instead of complaining , why dont you go digging instead of sitting around complaining!

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join