It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SarahPac Called for Ariz. Congresswoman to be 'Targeted'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
cnn just reported he invoked his 5th amendment right

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

There is nothing wrong with saying you can't stand that harridan Palin.

Questioning any news items in these cynical and lying political times is wise and your three word comment is asinine and pointless.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Well it said he claimed to be a United States recruit at MEPS in Phoenix.....

I dunno man, that was from his youtube vids.

Hmmmm

Hard to separate the BS from the truth.

The amount of fake crap posted so far, from books he likes to fake FB pages and stuff... so called "friends" slandering him...

I wonder if it's a conscious effort on some agencies behalf, of just trolls messing around....

edit on 8/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
cnn just reported he invoked his 5th amendment right

so he is a constitutionalist too?

Second line

link   

It is a metaphor...
Metaphor | Define Metaphor at Dictionary.com
–noun 1. a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance.

Wow.... Really reaching huh.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

She was meeting with her constituents.... They weren't all shopping at the same place.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This may have been some kind of official event therefore the important people.

Let’s understand the tragedy of violence in our country to be a major problem.

Let’s hope all those injured are recovering.

Regarding the Palin thing.... Well many have spoken to her odd references to “reloading” and taking out democrats as a potential dangerous form of provocative metaphors better left unspoken in an era where the mentally ill can get a gun and do damage.

Palin, let’s hope if she can figure it out with her mentality no longer unes these kinds of provocative words.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Don't doubt your analytic skills, you are quite sharp. Just think "cui bono" who benefits and work your way back to the event. Don't forget, America is at a place were American muslim kids are being groomed then set up as terrorists at age 18. So do you think the machine will exempt powerless white men from their shenanigans? Even the grass roots Tea Party movement has been so penetrated that it can be considered indecent to look in.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sarah Palin and The Tea Party has been "targeted" by the looney left..

Yahoo Headlines right now...

* Gabrielle Giffords: Tea Party Target The Daily Beast via Yahoo! News - 3 hours ago
* Gabrielle Giffords' father: 'The whole Tea Party were her enemies' Daily Telegraph - 3 hours ago
* Obama On Giffords Shooting, Tea Party Sights Were Set, 2nd Suspect Arrested... LAist - 3 hours ago
edit on 8-1-2011 by ljtg123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Just think "cui bono" who benefits and work your way back to the event.

Well that depends entirely on what the agenda is.... who is target, I mean in the grand scheme of things.
What can one achieve or get from this event....

Well numerous things.

Depends on who they blame for it.

Conspiracy nuts..... tighter gun laws..... body scanners on the streets...

It could be a multitude of things.

Could be one nut job who flipped out..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

There is always something in the MKUltra theory. Like psychoanalysis, its techniques have become embedded in the marketing of our capitalist society. Everything that we consume, we consume because of the emotional-rhetorical manipulation of ads in their myriad forms. This includes everything from Dove soap to American Idol to the Huffington Post. Whether we are aware of it or not, we are all, at all times, being subjected to the refined manipulation techniques mastered over centuries and enhanced by secret research programs like MKUltra.

Arguments can and have been made that Palin herself is a product of the MONARCH program.

Note: I am not a looney! I didn't believe any of this MK Ultra stuff until very recently. Like most normal people, I didn't believe that brainwashing was real. Like most conspiracy theorists, I was familiar with what MKUltra was, but I dismissed it as a silly experiment in a silly period of history. All of that changed two weeks ago after enduring hours of obsessive research. This shiz is for real yo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by ljtg123

Questioning any news items in these cynical and lying political times is wise and your three word comment is asinine and pointless.

Like your thread....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Oh sure I'm well aware of the use of MkUltra and so on, that's why I believe it's a perfectly reasonable point of discussion.

As for whether it was used in this case or not remains to be seen, It's just odd that there a several "weird" things surrounding it.... videos the "Alleged" gunman had on his site, possible cryptic messages or just ramblings of a madman.

We must always look at these things objectively and always try and find out as much info as possible.

The other (Main) thread on this is moving too fast and people are just slinging mud and insulting each others political beliefs... pointless, that's what "they" want.... it's better to talk rationally and figure these things out.

Cheers

edit on 8/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123
Sarah Palin and The Tea Party has been "targeted" by the looney left..

Yahoo Headlines right now...

* Gabrielle Giffords: Tea Party Target The Daily Beast via Yahoo! News - 3 hours ago
* Gabrielle Giffords' father: 'The whole Tea Party were her enemies' Daily Telegraph - 3 hours ago
* Obama On Giffords Shooting, Tea Party Sights Were Set, 2nd Suspect Arrested... LAist - 3 hours ago
edit on 8-1-2011 by ljtg123 because: (no reason given)

You are confusing the narrative from the left with the penetration of the movement by corporate America. Big health insurance companies where amongst the first to get in and marshal the herd.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Like your thread....

Why are you here then?

Why try and disrupt and derail the thread..... people are talking, don't like it.... go away.

Simple.

Go troll on the other thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

All I wrote was one single fact. He invoked his 5th amendment right. Did that offend you?

Well, being as it is your right to protect you against self incrimination when one invokes it, it places a rather large I'm guilty sign over one's head.

Are we not all constitutionalists?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

No buddy, you didn't offend me. I was being cynical and I was pointing out that TPTB will say that he is a constitutionalist as if that is a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Perhaps, or more likely an anarchist.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Like your thread....

Why are you here then?

Why try and disrupt and derail the thread..... people are talking, don't like it.... go away.

Simple.

Go troll on the other thread.

It's not trolling....I am trying to inject some sanity. Where exactly did I derail this thread? Everything I have posted has been in response to something someone else has posted.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

OK here ya go....

reply to post by ljtg123

Like your thread....

That.... one line post, off topic, insulting and completely pointless.

If that isn't trying to derail and disrupt then I don't know what is..... adding sanity, by making smart-ass, off-topic posts and now further disrupting the thread.... seriously... people are talking, if you don't want to.... go away.... simple.

If you persist, your posts will be removed for being off topic.

Either converse on topic, or troll elsewhere, up to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join