It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SarahPac Called for Ariz. Congresswoman to be 'Targeted'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Giffords (the Congresswoman) was having an event where she talked with her constituents. The judge wasn't involved in the event, but wanted to stop by and see Giffords. He just happened to be in the area. That's what I heard on TV.

I think Giffords was most likely the target. But I don't know. She was shot in the head.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

It's not calling on her to be targeted for anything.

It's an advertisement for a fundraising target shoot for a rival politician.

I'm NOT a Palin fan either, but this smells of Left-wing disinfo. Taking something out of context and twisting it to smear someone they HATE. If this is real, it's an unfortunate coincidence.

I'm more apt to think that the extreme Left saw an opportunity to frame the Palin supporters.

SeaWind

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks for the info!

I wonder if it is not a coincidence that two enemies of the TEA Party were shot at once. I wonder whether the judge was 'maneuvered' into place for this?

edit: because Benevolent Heretic corrected me!
edit on 8-1-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well what a wonderful tool this shooting it turning out to be to reinforce the whole left vs right paradigm. People are already acting hysterical and blaming the "otherside"... Sigh!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We're asking questions and wondering about stuff. That doesn't equate to blaming anyone. Is it OK with everyone if we explore this?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Is it really surprising when she panders to, erm less than the moderately educated, that one of them goes out and does something stupid?

It is a very sad situation, and I pray for those that lost their lives. In case some here haven't heard, Gabby is alive and responding to commands, although is in critical condition.
edit on 8-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

The Congresswoman was not killed. She had surgery, the bullet went through her head, from what I understand. She's sedated, in critical condition, but they are optimistic about her recovery.

reply to post by searching4truth

Oh, I hadn't heard that she was awake.

edit on 1/8/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

That's right, there were 5 others killed though. The only ones I've seen mentioned specifically are a federal judge and a 9 year old girl. What a sick @@@@ to kill a 9 year old, I'm not saying the other deaths and injuries were justified but it takes a real @@@@ed individual to kill a child, there is no form of anything but evil in that.

The surgeon came on and did a conference they had her awake during the surgery and said they will most likely wake her up once an hour to make sure there is no brain swelling and do similar command style tests

edit on 8-1-2011 by searching4truth because: cuz I'm having a moment and forget I originally replied to you and I was redundent

I just heard there have been 6 deaths.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

Is it really surprising when she panders to, erm less than the moderately educated, that one of them goes out and does something stupid?

Well like I said, I'm not necessarily saying there is a correlation, just find it odd that she has this map on her site, with crosshairs and all.... and then this happens.
Then we have these random videos from a somewhat deluded guy... allegedly the killers youtube page.

This being a conspiracy site and all... I think it's worth a discussion, as BH said, wondering about stuff....
edit on 8/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Definitely. I don't know that this person necessarily listens to her, however it is clear that she is less than responsible in her words and postings, and I wouldn't be surprised if he did. As you said we are in conspiracy land

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article posted by another member about the shooter.
azstarnet.com...

I'm thinking this has nothing to do with Sarah's map. This guy is a real nut job!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ah, I had heard that she didn't make it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Oh it's completely irresponsible to have posters/banners like that on your site.... and you're a POLITICIAN???

Kinda sick really....

Kinda blatant subliminal pandering... if you can be blatantly subliminal :shk:

edit on 8/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oh without a doubt, I don't think the map or "ad" in a paper had anything to do with it, the guy seems nuts.... but anyone or anything can be made to "seem" anyway one intends.

It's interesting to look at all the pieces and from every angle, just in case we find something.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

but anyone or anything can be made to "seem" anyway one intends.

Without a doubt, you hit the nail on the head. Anyone can make anyone seem crazy like that Ingrid Bergman film. "Gaslight".

Here is a photo of the ex-serviceman, Jared Loughner, volunteering his time at the Tucson Book Fair

Seems like a sociable young man who has done a great deal in his 23 year life.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well, we can't be that crazy. TMZ has a post about Palin using crosshairs to target Democrats, along with a story that the Huffington Post did on that topic in March.

Ex service man? The army said they rejected him, they couldn't say why citing some sort of violation, he was never in the service. My guess is they rejected him because he is bat shi@ crazy, but that's my opinion an a non mental health care professional

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
Here is a photo of the ex-serviceman, Jared Loughner, volunteering his time at the Tucson Book Fair

Ex-serviceman? I don't think so. The article I posted said the Army turned him down.

Yes, there's a lot of buzz on the Internetz about it.

edit on 1/8/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Really. I thought I read that he was in Afghanistan.

My mistake then. Sorry.

Anyway, he shoots like he was trained for the task. Did he use a hand gun?

edit on 8-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by freedish

Most likely a coincidence but I can't stand Palin.

Second line.

Says it all.....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Well this is why It's important to grab as much stuff as possible before it all gets tainted and altered.
Much like with 9/11

The reports at the start are vastly different from what becomes the accepted "memory" of an event.

It's imperative that we try and find and document as much about this young man as possible.

I dunno.... maybe he was just nuts.

Or maybe there is something in this "MkUltra pawn" thingy...

Hmmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join