It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70,000 people died yesterday more to follow !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildeberg

o nose!!! Bildeberg! I did not mean to reply to you. Sooooo sorry. And that is what I get for typing and posting in anger. Tried to pm you but I'm not allowed to because I'm new. Friends? What is a "troll" and "trolling" btw?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Who cares? Is this what ignorace has ultimately come to? Because it's much more than I previously believed.

Birds and fish dieing at this rate says something. Stupid selfish people will say "Durrr, who cares, they don't care about us" and completely ignore any connection it may have with their surroundings.

Or maybe you be trollin'. That would make more sense.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i must admit you comment made me laugh when i first read it.. but imagine if everyone in a football game or a concert dropped dead at the same time, i think there would be a little concern, and im sure millions of fish and birds die everyday due to natural causes and predators..
you shouldnt disregard the animals like that either, you obviously dont know much about how this planet works, it is actually finely balanced. it could just take one species to die of, which could start a chain reaction and collapse the whole eco system of the planet, which would ultimately mean no, you or i..

but your right some people need to get a grip...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow buddy
looks like you
got some more
ignorance to be
denying my friend.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theonlywoody
reply to post by saintsjunky

Do you see masses of people walking then suddenly collapsing dead? No? Well there's a lot of birds that do just that

Perhaps when that happens (God Forbid) This OP will say; "Oh now I get it".

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Everyone is uneasy right now. The world is changing at alarming rate and its a frightening time to be alive.
Thats why this deserves attention, we all are seeking answer to explain the chaos thats happening all around us.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
seriously? ... you dont see that many people dieing all at once? this is kinda of erie

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
crabs are delicious. i think you must be out of your mind to say otherwise. or you dont know how to cook them. crabs are a delicacy. humans on the other hand. dunno

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky
OMG !!!! BIRDS , FISH STUPID CRABS THAT DONT EVEN TASTE GOOD ARE KICKIN DA BUCKET !! Who cares !! dude an est. 70,000 people die every day on earth im sure the same for stupid animals that i dont care about !!! get a grip people !!!!

Well, aren't you clever. Did those people die in groups of 70 to 5000? Did they all die of blunt force trauma? Were these deaths concentrated in certain geographical locations?
Should I continue?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
this story is going to disappear in the next few weeks, and like usual we'll never find out the results of the tests being done on the birds.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Op's post seems rather ignorant to me, sorry to say that ..

Yes people die every day and that is unfortunate when animals die off in mass, and in strangs ways like this it points to a bigger problem that could be a precursor to something bigger that could put us all at risk .. it's not something to shrug off..

Why wouldn't you care about mass animal deaths with no credible explanation (yet) ..

It may be nothing more than exaggerated news reports, but it certainly doesn't seem that way and so I'm not shrugging it off ..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

If 5,000 people fall from the sky dead...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Poor guy, Does he think stuff like this happens daily? Is this the norm now, 5,000 birds die with unexplainable injurries in the same area? I'm sorry the only person that needs to get a grip is you son. People really need to question the circumstances of the situation. If we don't figure out what happen to these animals the next 5,000 or 100,000 animals dead might be humans.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky
OMG !!!! BIRDS , FISH STUPID CRABS THAT DONT EVEN TASTE GOOD ARE KICKIN DA BUCKET !! Who cares !! dude an est. 70,000 people die every day on earth im sure the same for stupid animals that i dont care about !!! get a grip people !!!!

First, calm down brother.

We don't know why animals are dying now , we only have theories.

We know why we die. Here some of the main reasons :

Wars we make- Denutrition - Crimes - Unattended Illness (lack of medicines) - No health insurance - We got old.

As you can see, there is a difference. We know why we die.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofjacob

Yeah, friends. I was kidding. Anywho, here's the definition of troll:
www.wikicedia.net...
And there you go. Wikipedia works too:
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8/1/11 by Bildeberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TomJoad

crabs are delicious. i think you must be out of your mind to say otherwise. or you dont know how to cook them. crabs are a delicacy. humans on the other hand. dunno

You must have read my mind
I was going to say nearly the exact same thing.

I was also going to say - maybe one day the crabs will like how the humans taste - think about it - Super Giant Nuclear Toxic Waste Crab or something - hunting humans, tables are turned.

You never know what can happen so it's best to keep an eye on your surroundings and the overall environment.

Bon Apetit

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofjacob
reply to post by Bildeberg

Actually, now you are not only showing your ignorance but have put it right out there in the spotlight. Everything around is dark, but right there alone in the spotlight...People are actually being kind despite your poor spelling, poor grammer, poor manners, poor argument. *sigh*

The reason why I continue in this conversation and point out that your ignorance is becoming more pronounced is because now I am aware that not only are you unwise but your intuition is horrible. Bug out bag...no. Research...I guess if cracking a book counts?!?! And live off the land? I hope to never submit my Jimmy Choo's to such. And walking in heels is a much higher skill than tieing a pair of converse. WHICH by the way I would bet you own a pair.

(I would bet my intuition is also a bit better than the OP's.)

And guess what OP, I bet every reader of this post will understand MY "point". If I did not get your "point" than maybe you should make one...a point that is.

Thank you for a senseable reply, yeah you got me , was pretty upset the other day , people in general were getting on my nerves, so I figured i'd make myself and a few others with morbid sence of hummors laugh some. Its so easy to get all wound up now -a -days and I found myself getting anyoed that the strange aflockolipse thing was taking precidence over bigger issues. Sorry to have made such unthoughfull claims and made some of you all mad.

btw Yes i do own a pair of converse !! However its too cold for those this time of year !! :-0

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join