It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70,000 people died yesterday more to follow !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The AP was playing this all down today too. Pointing out the mass deaths with animals happen all the time, which is true, but the only reason its getting so much attention now is because of the internet and such.
Internet and iphones have been around for a while now... and I haven't heard of so many happenings all at once before. I'm a realist but this does all seem real strange to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

now thats hitting the nail on the head !!!! im with you there on the access of information now a-days. Im sure crazy crap happen everyday all over the place and always has but with goat herders in the sudan carring cell phones now and blood dimond union bosses in africa having access to the net almost nothing is missed !!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky

Originally posted by girdermonkey84
reply to post by saintsjunky

what you are saying maybe true but is very widespread, its not like 5000 people all dropping dead in one town? think about it dude

since you called me dude... i will admit it is interesting but where are some facts..not just spreading the freak out syndrome !!

by facts do you mean what they died from? im sorry "dude" i cant help with that one dont think anyone on ats can give the real reason 100%, it is very intresting why its happening.something to keep in mind somebody posted a thread up yesterday about the birds/fish etc randomly dieing and that its not unheard of by any means,if anyone knows what im talking about and can put a link up to it please do,bit of a newbie not to sure on how to do it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

OMG !!!! BIRDS , FISH STUPID CRABS THAT DONT EVEN TASTE GOOD ARE KICKIN DA BUCKET !! Who cares !! dude an est. 70,000 people die every day on earth im sure the same for stupid animals that i dont care about !!! get a grip people !!!!

Did they all died at the same time in the same area less than a mile square? And not from a disease or old age? No? Ah yes, it's a total different situation.

You FAIL OP.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

OMG !!!! BIRDS , FISH STUPID CRABS THAT DONT EVEN TASTE GOOD ARE KICKIN DA BUCKET !! Who cares !! dude an est. 70,000 people die every day on earth im sure the same for stupid animals that i dont care about !!! get a grip people !!!!

I care.

Actually, the mortality rate for humans is around 150,000 per day. 2/3 of the deaths considered "natural" or, rather, elderly. en.wikipedia.org... You throwing out numbers, "70,000" shows how little you actually do care. And do not think for one second that my number of 150,000 helps your rant as it does happen to be larger than your way off guess. It proves that you actually do not know what you are talking about. Nor, understand or comprehend why this current issue affects everyone.

Just because you happen to be a "I dont care omg!!!" person does not mean everyone subscribes to your ignorance.

I think your best bet would be silence.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofjacob

I care.

Actually, the mortality rate for humans is around 150,000 per day. 2/3 of the deaths considered "natural" or, rather, elderly. en.wikipedia.org... You throwing out numbers, "70,000" shows how little you actually do care. And do not think for one second that my number of 150,000 helps your rant as it does happen to be larger than your way off guess. It proves that you actually do not know what you are talking about. Nor, understand or comprehend why this current issue affects everyone.

Just because you happen to be a "I dont care omg!!!" person does not mean everyone subscribes to your ignorance.

I could not have said that better myself.

The real issue with ATS lately is that posters think that they can make a poorly evidenced statement (like they are on twitter) and get people engaged and enlightened.

Ultimately, they're showing nothing other than their lack of attention span.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

Don't forget lack of intelligence. And rationality.

And grammar.

And general surplus of trolling.

And stupidity.

And apparent lack of general gray matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofjacob

I care.

you missed my point lol people like you make me wonder about this lil ol world......got your bug out bag ready with your research on how to live off the land type of person and probably cant even tie your shoes without over thinking that simple task
edit on 7-1-2011 by saintsjunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Jeez, just unbelievable...

When a fellow living creature drops dead around us, from something unexplained, this means nothing to you OP?

Its like hearing on the news that a restaurant's French fries were exposed to huge amounts of toxic waste but no need to make a fuss about it, just eat that restaurants hash-browns instead. Is that how you would handle such a situation OP?

Foolish, immature, irresponsible, ignorant, WORTHLESS thread.
edit on 7-1-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It will take a few weeks to get the viral studies back on the fish... I hope we actually hear the results and everyone doesnt forget when the newest flavor comes along.
I posted a bunch of info on the viral stuff theyve been dealing with concerning mass die offs since the 90's..

the multiple threads is getting ridiculous, but I dont begrudge the hysterics. I tend to get physically ill over other things like the economy and my country going down the crapper... so I cant point and laugh too much over the bird-pocalyptic rantings!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Don't fall for the TC's obvious trolling. I bet he's getting a kick out of all of this right now.

He's just trying to get people mad.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
funny...when sh#$ hits the fan how are yall tree hugging whale kissing people gonna act when you gotta kill one of your animal brothers for food and cut down the soul of a tree when you have to stay warm......funny

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think if 70,000 people ALL IN ONE CITY on ONE BLOCK all dropped dead, it would be all over this forum.

So keep it in perspective.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildeberg
reply to post by pplrnuts

Don't fall for the TC's obvious trolling. I bet he's getting a kick out of all of this right now.

He's just trying to get people mad.

just you

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

an est. 70,000 people die every day on earth im sure the same for stupid animals that i dont care about !!! get a grip people !!!!

I can assure you that most of us are able to care about both people and animals. Although posts like yours tip the scale in favor of the latter.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildeberg

Actually, now you are not only showing your ignorance but have put it right out there in the spotlight. Everything around is dark, but right there alone in the spotlight...People are actually being kind despite your poor spelling, poor grammer, poor manners, poor argument. *sigh*

The reason why I continue in this conversation and point out that your ignorance is becoming more pronounced is because now I am aware that not only are you unwise but your intuition is horrible. Bug out bag...no. Research...I guess if cracking a book counts?!?! And live off the land? I hope to never submit my Jimmy Choo's to such. And walking in heels is a much higher skill than tieing a pair of converse. WHICH by the way I would bet you own a pair.

(I would bet my intuition is also a bit better than the OP's.)

And guess what OP, I bet every reader of this post will understand MY "point". If I did not get your "point" than maybe you should make one...a point that is.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Blah!! Don't friggen freak me out like that!!
The title is misleading I thought people were starting to drop like flies. BOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofjacob

I'm being ignorant? With poor grammars, spelling and argument to boot?

Because you replied to me, you know.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes, that's true. But have you seen a flock of 100 to 8000 people die in a blink of an eye and fall dead on the ground? No you don't, so your post is a bad metaphor. Even more than 70,000 thousand animals dies every day but not like this.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cold heart starts ignorant thread!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join