It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70,000 people died yesterday more to follow !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
OMG !!!! BIRDS , FISH STUPID CRABS THAT DONT EVEN TASTE GOOD ARE KICKIN DA BUCKET !! Who cares !! dude an est. 70,000 people die every day on earth im sure the same for stupid animals that i dont care about !!! get a grip people !!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

lol u mad? this is a conspiracy website so of course people are going to be posting about thousands of dead animals that might be a little odd to them.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's good to keep perspective.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
wot part of we are all one you don't understand mate???

Humans, animals, plants.,....we need each other........we should care for all living creatures

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

what you are saying maybe true but is very widespread, its not like 5000 people all dropping dead in one town? think about it dude

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky
OMG !!!! BIRDS , FISH STUPID CRABS THAT DONT EVEN TASTE GOOD ARE KICKIN DA BUCKET !! Who cares !! dude an est. 70,000 people die every day on earth im sure the same for stupid animals that i dont care about !!! get a grip people !!!!

You may not care for animals. A lot of us understand the symbiotic relationships of nature, and that these 'stupid animals' arent irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

naw i m not mad !! well maybe in the mad hatter sence i am , but thats niether here nor there...the site is just getting overran with crap latley......kinda doing a myspace thing ...greatest thing since toilet paper at first then turning in to well.....look around

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Four things, TC:
1.- Whatever the hell are you so mad about?
2.- Let me just say to you that people are naturally going to talk about this, since it IS a little odd that fish and birds die like flies.
3.- The food chain, TC. I'd like you to get acquainted with it. If birds and fish keep dropping off like flies(and believe me, they are) certain other animals are going to die.
4.- You don't need to act like a jackass to prove your point.
One more:
5.- This isn't me being a grammar nazi or anything, but would you please run your sentences through a spell-checker or something?
edit on 7/1/11 by Bildeberg because: (no reason given)

link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39b923e9b8ef.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

link   
If the birds are dying for environmental or toxic reasons we should be very concerned.

Or

eatthesheep.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by girdermonkey84

what you are saying maybe true but is very widespread, its not like 5000 people all dropping dead in one town? think about it dude

since you called me dude... i will admit it is interesting but where are some facts..not just spreading the freak out syndrome !!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Do you see masses of people walking then suddenly collapsing dead? No? Well there's a lot of birds that do just that

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I know .... What I missed was the clusters of hundreds of people falling over dead with liquified organs!

I love the sarcasm

Why haven't we seen so many muptible occurences in such a short time? I don't know ..... and neither do the experts

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well that`s just not alarming due to it wasn`t all in the same area. 70,000 in one area would be alarming and worth a thread. This thread is not that thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

How very barbarian of you to write that you dont care about life on earth
yay

edit on 7-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

barbarian ...hhmmm comming to theaters this summer Conan PT VI rise of Saintsjunky the barbarian !!! i like it

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
70,000 people died from reasons that can be explained (except for some murders).

What was the point of this OP? The birds are unexplained.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

w/o their energy your EA wont balance with humanities energy alone. just to add

read up georgia guidstones 500,000,000 million humans to the entire animal kingdom and EA humans are near 7.65 approx. billion now

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
I know .... What I missed was the clusters of hundreds of people falling over dead with liquified organs!

I love the sarcasm

Why haven't we seen so many muptible occurences in such a short time? I don't know ..... and neither do the experts

now that would make for good tv !!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yeah but humans die from viruses,killing eachother and accidents. These animals are dieing instantly in the air and for what reason? Not to mention a whole flock/group of them. Would you be concerned if a super virus was dropping humans like flies and it was spreading fast?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

yes i would sweety....but however thats not the case...i think M Night Shamalhan is behind this somehow

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join