It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi... im new here, just wanted to say hi...xx

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I think we can assume from the number of replies on your intro thread that your going to be pretty popular around here.

I wonder why (looks at avatar) oh I see

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by princessishtar

Oh ok cool, With what you saw in NT, was out in the desert? There are alot of sightings out there in the middle of nowhere, the sky is soooo clear as well, so much better than being in or even within 100 km/s of a city!

Yeah i'm kinda the same, UFO's, the Moon, Mars, Space exploration, Science and new tech and i am very interested in politics.

In regard to 2012 and end days topics it's hard to get involved, i actually said this jsut minutes ago in another thread;

With all the talk and so called '' research '' etc, part of me wants to start stockpiling survival suplies, water and canned foods etc but another part of me thinks that 2012 will come and go without any issue.
I also normally steer away from those topics though. Whether or not we know isnt gonna stop it happening - if indeed something does happen.....
edit on 6-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Welcome to ATS

I think we can assume from the number of replies on your intro thread that your going to be pretty popular around here.

I wonder why (looks at avatar) oh I see

Lol nothing like a pretty girl to spark some conversation eh?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

hi dave, a fellow londoner, thanks for the welcome.

i must say your avatar is pretty cute. well except for the creepy eyes.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

not sure how to take that?

but ill have you know, there is a bit of substance too.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Your welcome and yea lol we all had our little worlds enlightned a bit Amy. When I began to absorb what I have learned it kind of enhanced my old views of how we all coexist (universally). But overall it feels good to know some things I once didnt. Just remember as you travel down that rabbit hole to keep you a string to lead you back to your place of comfort if things you learn or experience get to be a bit much to except.

I see you had an interaction on a personal level with unknown craft amazing how that works
I seen something very cool last year and I didnt go crazy about it, I just felt like WOW! I guess some wanted me to see what I seen. It was a good feeling I got from the experience at no point did I feel like RUN!!!!
It seemed to be more of peaceful nature.

Be well me friend see you around

um just sayen lol

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by princessishtar

not sure how to take that?

but ill have you know, there is a bit of substance too.

Take it in the nicest possible way, didn't mean to sound demeaning just it's clear from your pic that your very attractive. For the record, you sound well educated and especially well travelled, I'm sure you'll have some great debates.

It's just my sense of humour, you'll get used to it

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

the sky is amazing out there, you can see so many stars, and also shooting stars. i used to lie on the roof of my car for hours just staring out into space! god, i wish i was there again!!

as for the end of the world stuff, the way i see it, if a major event rocked the world that we can do nothing about, then why worry about it. it will just ruin the time you have left here. and if it doesnt happen which is most likley to be the case then you have just wasted your time and energy worrying about it. i live each day to the full.
if something did happen and wiped out loads of people with death and destruction, including family and friends, i wouldnt want to live in a world like that anyway, id rather go out with them all.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

no worries.. i often get guys assuming im some kind of a bimbo, but the truth is id give alot of guys a run for their money. im actually not that girlie.. bit of a tomboy really.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

thanks for the advice, i do understand its a little dangerous to delve to deep and by that i mean with your sanity, but
no worries ill keep my feet firmly on the ground.

yeah i wasnt scared when i saw the craft either, i was in awe. and after it was gone i wanted to see it again.

with the size of this universe, there must be something else out there. i just hope we find out one day..x

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by princessishtar

no worries.. i often get guys assuming im some kind of a bimbo, but the truth is id give alot of guys a run for their money. im actually not that girlie.. bit of a tomboy really.

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, whether someone is attractive or not, on here (or in real life even) it's what they know and how they are as a person that counts. If anyone is that moronic to make an assumption about you based on your looks then it's a testament to their retardation...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

good comment, you took the words out of my mouth.

it doesnt matter how you look, its whats inside,

ive been out with good looking model type guys, with no substance at all, doesnt do it for me, i have also been out with guys that are not considered to be overly attractive, but they ticked all the boxes and i had an amazing time.. they are the ones who do it for me.

btw.. hope i dont sound like a bit of a slapper with that comment, because im not.. never on the first date
xxx

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I completely agree and I know what you mean (with girls, not fellas though
)

I've also met people who most would consider to appear boring or dull but when you actually got to know and start speaking to them it turned out that they had some amazing stories/experiences to tell, as the old saying goes "Don't judge a book by it's cover"

Oh and don't worry, you don't sound like a slapper at all. I'm similiar in I don't bite, unless you want me to

Seeya around x

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

here here... dont judge a book by its cover..

and on the subject of biting.. with those teeth, im not sure that would be a pleasurable experience..
xx

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
thank you to everyone for all your replies, im sure its gonna be alot of fun on here.

i have to go now for a while, but ill be back later, when i do come back ill check this thread and reply to all those who have taken the time to leave a comment.

peace to you all, and im sure we will catch up soon,

amy..xx

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hey Amy welcome to ATS!

Sounds like you've done quite a bit of travelling!

Where else have you been? Been to the good old USA yet?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi Amy, you seem like a pretty cool girl. Welcome to ats, hope you enjoy your time on here.
I'm sure you will learn alot.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good grief.

Some of you guys are (transparently) like dogs in heat.

edit on 6/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good god, ATS. Most introductory topics are only one page long.

Anyway, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Oh and don't worry, you don't sound like a slapper at all. I'm similiar in I don't bite, unless you want me to

Seeya around x

Are you kidding me? Could you be less of a pervert? Someone notify me when the dry humping stops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join