It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi... im new here, just wanted to say hi...xx

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
An Audi TT? That's not "Fast".

This...is "Fast".

CX

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cakeordeath

I mean no offence to Amy, though. But if you come to this site to discuss and learn about extremely sensitive subjects and wish to be taken seriously (especially as a female), it might not be a good idea to present yourself as a sweet vulnerable hottie looking to say hi "to the boys" (baby voice, optional
)

Then again, is it fair if most of the members here can use fake pictures as their avatars, but a member can't use their real picture just because they are attractive to some people?

If that is Amy's picture, and i saw the full picture, she has made it a loss less appealing by reducing the size if anything, so she has done nothing to add fuel to the fire with all this.

Unfortunately if you are good looking, you often get tarred with leading people on, even when its everyone else who is doing the chasing.

I speak from experience of course.

CX.

CX

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
An Audi TT? That's not "Fast".

This...is "Fast".

I was watching that very vid last night, how that thing jumps at the start is amazing.

CX.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

How did Audi TT come into the conversation? I can't find the post you seem to be replying to.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't know where the TT comment comes from BUT I am getting a TTS Black Edition S-tronic Quattro convertible in a couple of weeks and I think i'll be able to give that a run for it's money !!

It's my gift to myself !!

PDUK

CX

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
reply to post by muzzleflash

How did Audi TT come into the conversation? I can't find the post you seem to be replying to.

Originally posted by princessishtar

yup, i love fast cars!!!

i often go to car shows around the uk, i have worked at them in my spare time too. i have an audi tt, love her to bits..x

Was about the first few posts that she did.

CX.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
10 WAYS HOW TO BE AN EXTREMELY POPULAR ATS MEMBER...

1. Upload a picture of a beautiful girl and set as avatar.
2. Errrr...

Welcome anyway! Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flatratebanking!

I thought the twilight tween asking if vampires are real was bad enough

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome to the final frontier Amy, I'm from Montana, glad you can join us.
2nd line because I'm a good boy.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by princessishtar

Welcome....I look forward to reading your posts! There are a lot of your fellow countrymen here... I'm from the Louisiana Gulf Coast, but we speak the same language...sort of!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I know, I agree with you. She can use her real picture, an avatar, whatever she/he wants. In an ideal world, we should only focus on her/his posts. And being attractive is definitely a good thing!

IMHO, I just think he's actually a dude that has just got that exact picture from

"Las Chicas Mas Sexis del SEMA 2008"

and is taking us (well, some of you), for a ride. And I actually find it funny! Good for you, ehem, "Amy"!

edit on 6-1-2011 by cakeordeath because: gramatical error

edit on 6-1-2011 by cakeordeath because: grammatical error

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Im gonna jump on the bandwagon here so I can get my posts up and create threads!

Im sure this has to be the largest introduction thread on ATS.. can anyone cofirm?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cakeordeath

it was obvious from the start

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hi princessishtar and welcome.
Have a great time here.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Welcome Huni, I see you have met some of the crazies on here. Its a great place full of some of the most interesting stuff you could ever imagine and its run by a fine admin team. Ignore the goons and get stuck in. Look forward to chatting about stuff some time. Take care til then and again Welcome

xx

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've never had a nine page thread and I've been here since 06, I'm impressed I must say.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I have no idea what this thread turned into, but more than half of the replies are entirely irrelevant and somewhat embarrassing to read.

In any event, I welcome our new member and if you need any assistance feel free to reach out to a staff member.

As you now have more than 20 posts you can start a thread of your own anywhere, which I hope will bring a better experience with our community.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join