It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Elite perform mass child-rape

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Just because he did not get caught in the act, does not mean he is innocent.

So you have evidence that he has or has even been suspected of hurting at least one child or are you just saying that a guy who wrote a book must also be a child rapist just because?

How many times should I ask you to name one child he is even suspected of harming before you give up on this fallacious line of character assassination?

But this is really helpful for the readers, because its what liberals do.

When did you buy and read the book?

Of all the people they could defend....national heroes, mothers, fathers, everyday heroes, of all the thousands of people to stand up for, the liberal chooses pedophiles.

What are you basing this on? Are you honestly saying that liberals defend no one but this one man who wrote this book? I was just defending someone completely different not that long ago.

You must be getting tired. I am not sure why you are having a hard time getting this. You are a liar. I have never once defended child rape or pedophillia. You have failed to back that up everytime you have tried to push it.

As far as the topic goes. You made your case already. No one is biting. Attacking me on a personal level is not helping you move this forward at all.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Or why else do you think
conservatives teach restraint? We need to overcome the animal within.

You did yourself in right there. I am what you call a liberal. I have no child raping animal inside me like you claim to. You are a conservative and feel you need to learn how to NOT rape children because naturally, you want to. I as a liberal have no such issues. That is why it is easy for me to say a man should not die over a book he wrote in the US.

Good luck with your animal.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Alright, fine. I guess its only a coincidence that in the various threads here you are always on the side against the critics of pedophiles and child-molestors.

So when are you going to tell us what you stand for? What is your perfect "age of consent"? What do you believe in?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

The US constitution says something different.

Yes, innocent until proven guilty. But are you going to employ him in your child care center? My guess is you wont.
edit on 26-1-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Alright, fine. I guess its only a coincidence that in the various threads here you are always on the side against the critics of pedophiles and child-molestors.

That is a blatant lie and you know it. The fact that you resort to lies and using the rape of children to push some flimsy political agenda is far more sick than me just not buying your crap and suggisting the death penalty is too much for writing a book.

So when are you going to tell us what you stand for? What is your perfect "age of consent"? What do you believe in?

Whenever you make at least a decent attempt at an HONEST discussion about something, I might feel my personal answers to questions from you may become worth answering.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

That's quite a hypothetical. Usually employment involves this thing called an "interview." Further, when applying for a job at places where you'll be caring for dependants (a hospital, daycare, nursing home, etc) there's a huge background check and lots of reference work.

If the only questionable thing that turns up is that he wrote a book, and during the interview, he's not leering at little Suzy, age 3, as she scampers by, then I'd see no real reason to disqualify him.

That said, I could legally disqualify him if I think his shoes look tacky; employers get a LOT of leeway in their hiring practices, so your question is hardly relevant.

We're talking legal issues here. You want to condemn a man who has committed no crime. Others have called for him to be killed. And you claim to be the "good guys." There's no way I can help but be the Atticus Finch to your Lynch Mob.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
I'd see no real reason to disqualify him.

Sure you wouldnt...
edit on 26-1-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
That is a blatant lie and you know it.

Anyone can read all of your posts and all of mine and decide for themselves who is lying.

Thread in Question

"Normal love isnt interesting. I assure you, its incredibly boring"

- Roman Polanski

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I never denied there are child-molestors among conservatives, catholics, etc. I in fact admitted as much on page 1 of this thread. And yet you spend several pages claiming otherwise. This thread sas nothing to do with "liberals are child rapists and conservatives are not". Instead it says that liberal philosophy favors pedophilia, conservative philosophy opposes it.

Ive presented tons of evidence on this but because most are in denial about it, not much will change. The next time some swedish daycare center gets busted, some german elite school gets busted, some communist group gets busted, you guys will again wonder "How could that have happened?". You wont have a clue how it happened or how it could be prevented, because you deny the root causes which is the liberal "sexual liberation of children" movement.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
see no evil,
here no evil,
speak no evil.

just ignore the screams of the chilled.

to scared to speak out.

it will get better,

they will grow to like it.

when they grow up they will love it to.

and show another child what to do.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hard to believe, I know. Some people aren't as driven by irrationality as others. Shocking, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
That is a blatant lie and you know it.

Anyone can read all of your posts and all of mine and decide for themselves who is lying.

Thread in Question

"Normal love isnt interesting. I assure you, its incredibly boring"

- Roman Polanski

They will probably get tired looking for the quotes that do not exist and then ask themselves why you have been unable to pull any such quotes to back up your point with. Yep, anyone can do that.
Maybe next they will see your sick fascination with Polanski and the less than 1% of liberals that you found that support him. Yep, anyone can see that. I am guessing that is why "anyone" is not here backing any of this up for you.

I never denied there are child-molestors among conservatives, catholics, etc. I in fact admitted as much on page 1 of this thread. And yet you spend several pages claiming otherwise. This thread sas nothing to do with "liberals are child rapists and conservatives are not". Instead it says that liberal philosophy favors pedophilia, conservative philosophy opposes it.

You contradict yourself twice in just that one paragraph. Fitting metaphor for this entire thread, don't you think? You acknowledge that conservatives do it as well and then dismiss that as them either acting like liberals or just not really doing it for a bad reason so it does not count. There are pages of you doing this as well - dismissing child rape comitted by conservatives - because it takes away from your point. You have even called that perfectly logical and factual counter to your entire premise "off topic" which clearly demonstrates the level at which honestly was passed up by agenda.

Ive presented tons of evidence

Tons? Where?

on this but because most are in denial about it, not much will change. The next time some swedish daycare center gets busted, some german elite school gets busted, some communist group gets busted, you guys will again wonder "How could that have happened?". You wont have a clue how it happened or how it could be prevented, because you deny the root causes which is the liberal "sexual liberation of children" movement.

The next time some Christian Conservative group again pushes legislation to keep a favorite vacation spot free for child sex tourism, you will again dismsiss that as it does not fit your agenda. So the next time a child is raped by a conservative, perhaps I can say if you were not so busy looking at all Liberals for child rape and instead looked to child rapists for child rape, you could have done something because I will know exactly how this could happen and you are demonstrating why.

There is really nothing left here to say. You made your case. It failed. The debate was over pages ago. You are just repeating yourself and have now even resorted to try and assassinate my character. Is that how an honest and moral person makes a case? By attacking others? Interesting. You also failed to make that case.

I have never once defended rape of any kind of pedophillia or even breaking statutory rape laws. NOTHING. You can say it all you like but like this thread, saying things will not make them real.

To sum up my feelings of this thread, your point with it, and the evidence used to back it up (trying to attack my character with lies) I have posted a response to the thread in general for you in my profile. Good luck from here on out.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Notice how none of the liberals posting here openly denounce the liberals mentioned in the OP, nor do any of them share their views of the issues brought up in this thread (age of consent, appropriate punishment for pedophiles, sexual education for children). All they do is attack the messenger. If they were really interested in any improvement they would clearly state what they stand for.

What are their opinions on the age of consent?

What are their opinions on sex-ed in school?

What are their opinions on punishment for pedophiles?

After a dozen pages they still wont tell. Why not? Probably because they feel I am part of what one poster described as a "Lynch Mob".

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The idea of exposing children to sex before they naturally have sexual feelings is just plain wrong. And even when they reach that age, they should be discovering it themselves with partners of a similar age.

The idea that they need to be "educated" by people with more experience is obvious. Nothing more than paedophiles thinking about their own wants and desires.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Notice how none of the liberals posting here openly denounce the liberals mentioned in the OP

Notice how noone defends any of the actions highlighted by said individuals? Notice how you keep trying to say liberals are defending them? Notice how that is a lie?

, nor do any of them share their views of the issues brought up in this thread (age of consent, appropriate punishment for pedophiles, sexual education for children).

Notice how this thread was never about that? Notice how you never actually opened up what might be a productive discussion about such things? Notice how your slanted attempt to smear a political group with the most selective of research turned almost everyone that came to this thread off of the idea of maintaining a rational discussion about any such things? Notice I am the only one sticking with you?

All they do is attack the messenger. If they were really interested in any improvement they would clearly state what they stand for.

Why? This thread is not about what we claim to stand for. This thread is about your twisted attempt to paint Liberal child rape as something different from Conservative child rape. If you wanted a different thread, you should have started one.

What are their opinions on the age of consent?

Ask in a relevant thread in what might seem a sincere attempt at understanding these things. This thread is clearly not that place.

What are their opinions on sex-ed in school?

What are their opinions on punishment for pedophiles?

All off topic. You cannot start a thread on one thing and then get upset that it was not filled with something completely different by the exact people you set out to falsely demonize.

After a dozen pages they still wont tell. Why not? Probably because they feel I am part of what one poster described as a "Lynch Mob".

No, it is because your thread and the vast majority of your posts in it are on a very specific topic and the only reason to respond to you in this thread is to refute it. Were you looking for facts, you would not have started out by pretending to have them all already.

Maybe you need to start a new thread on the premise of an honest discussion with real Liberals about what their answers to those questions might be. I would suggest you have those answer already. The pages and pages of liberals stopping by to tell you that you are off your rocker pretty much answer those questions but maybe you do not get it. I think you do not want to get it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Have you noticed how liberals have big issues with law and order? Look at the threads about police on here and what liberals think about them. Why do liberals have problems with law and order? Because it prevents them from succumbing to their inner animal.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Have you noticed how liberals have big issues with law and order?

No.

Look at the threads about police on here and what liberals think about them.

Here on ATS? I guess all conservatives truly believe Obama is the real anti-Christ then and most people in general really believe that we currently use reverse engineered alien technology. This is ATS, not exactly a Liberal polling centrer.

Why do liberals have problems with law and order? Because it prevents them from succumbing to their inner animal.

Put them blinders back on pretty fast didnt you. So the conservatives that like to rape children, how do they feel about laws that punish them for it? Are conservative child rapists better because they respect the laws they break?
edit on 3-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Actually conservatives dont like to rape children. Conservatives like law and order, country and family. Liberals like to defy law, order, country and family. What better way to defy all traditional conservative values than by mass child rape?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I am a liberal and none of that is representative of me, whatsoever. So now we are left with two possibilities. Either I am a conservative with severe identity issues, or your broad brush labeling of liberals is inaccurate.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Actually conservatives dont like to rape children.

Even the ones that rape children?

Conservatives like law and order, country and family.

Even the ones that rape children?

Liberals like to defy law, order, country and family.

All of them? Even the liberal cops and judges, soldiers and loving parents?

What better way to defy all traditional conservative values than by mass child rape?

I don't know. I am sure if my goal as a liberal were to defy traditional conservative values, I can think of several options that have nothing to do with raping children. Why is that your favorite option? You seem quite obsessed with the idea.
I am a liberal. I have no desire do rape a child for any reason, let alone to spite adults who vote differently than myself. I cannot find any evidence of that actually existing anywhere. Can you? I have been watching this thread for that.

I am not sure how you are doing the math that leads you to conclude any of these things that you state as facts. The way you put them as such absolutes is really what undoes the entire thing. You have two liberals right here saying "Uh no. Not us." So right there, you are proven wrong.

You really need to try a different tactic.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join