Liberal Elite perform mass child-rape

page: 18
45
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 


So when a conservative rapes a child, they are doing so because of their liberal beliefs? Is that pretty much the gist here?




posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


When Obamas Education czar hands out rubber-gloves so that children can learn fisting each others private parts, then there is a liberal agenda behind that. A conservative would never do such a thing. Forcing others to be "liberated" has always been the problem of the left.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


When Obamas Education czar hands out rubber-gloves so that children can learn fisting each others private parts, then there is a liberal agenda behind that. A conservative would never do such a thing. Forcing others to be "liberated" has always been the problem of the left.


Uh huh. So you gave up on reality a while back then? I find it highly entertaining that you would insist conservatives would never do something after explaining the huge blind spot you have for conservatives and the Marianis Islands. If you refuse to look into it, you cannot insist it is not there and expect to be taken seriously.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia


Uh huh. So you gave up on reality a while back then? I find it highly entertaining that you would insist conservatives would never do something after explaining the huge blind spot you have for conservatives and the Marianis Islands. If you refuse to look into it, you cannot insist it is not there and expect to be taken seriously.


I have posted tons of links, documentation, evidence and official sources, you have posted none.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
I have posted tons of links, documentation, evidence and official sources, you have posted none.


One of the first things I posted in this thread was a list of convicted conservative child rapists with a link to verifiable sources. I guess honesty is not your friend here.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

One of the first things I posted in this thread was a list of convicted conservative child rapists with a link to verifiable sources. I guess honesty is not your friend here.


You said there is Republican support for child-rape and that the Catholic Church thrives on child-rape.
Those are juvenile attempts at deflection. In any case of conservatives abusing children it is a crime. In the case of liberals abusing children it is a lifestyle, a philosophy a "theology of sexual liberation". Thats why liberals routinely enter threads fighting for the "rights" of the abuser instead of the victim whereas conservatives always condemn the act and request jail or death to the abuser.

A left-winger striving for "liberation" has no restraints. Or as the Hero of the left, Che Guevara said:

"A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate"



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
In any case of conservatives abusing children it is a crime.

In the case of liberals abusing children it is a lifestyle, a philosophy a "theology of sexual liberation".



Just...wow. Child rape is child rape. You have had ample chance to make your case. You have failed to do so. Trying saying it more often and louder. See if that makes it more true.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 



Originally posted by lucid eyes
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


A catholic priest who commits child abuse is a person without restraint, an
"anything goes" person - a liberal. Or why else do you think
conservatives teach restraint? We need to overcome the animal within.



So what you seem to be saying here is that you have an animilistic urge to hurt children but this is kept in check by your strong republican values?

I think I can see now why you are so obsessed with this fabricated subject.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42


So what you seem to be saying here is that you have an animilistic urge to hurt children but this is kept in check by your strong republican values?

I think I can see now why you are so obsessed with this fabricated subject.


Im saying that the "anything goes" philosophy of liberalism can easily turn into....well...anything, as you can see in the OP. People who do not subscribe to "anything goes" would not drop that low, regardless of whether they have the idea or not.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This threads topic is only the tip of the iceberg and needs to be seen in a larger context of what the left stands for.

Blind hate against the enemy creates a forceful impulse that cracks the boundaries of natural human limitations, transforming the soldier in an effective, selective and cold killing machine. A people without hate cannot triumph against the adversary

- Che Guevara



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 


You seemed to avoid rather than address my previous post so I will ask in a more direct fashion.

Would YOU abuse children if it wasnt for your political sensibilities?



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42


Would YOU abuse children if it wasnt for your political sensibilities?


I dont have the urge, desire or interest to abuse children. I do have the desire to explore the liberal agenda and educate folks about it.

Funny how not a single on of you will address the tons of evidence presented and instead keep attacking the messenger. Not that I expect more from liberals.
edit on 25-1-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 



Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by lnr42


Would YOU abuse children if it wasnt for your political sensibilities?


I dont have the urge, desire or interest to abuse children.


So this lack of urge is nothing to do with your politics then? Or is it simply your right wing values that keep your pedophilic tendencies under control?

Either the premise of your thread is false or you are a very dangerous person.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 


You have been made aware of such institutionalized child sex rings of conservative bent such as those that can be linked to Reagan in the eighties all the way to Limbaugh and C-Street today. You refuse to even acknowledge or look into any of that because it just might eat away at your obvious political baiting. If your concern was about institutionalized child rape, you would not set up blinders and then proclaim "facts" based on what you admittedly refuse to research for yourself. Your concern is just Liberals and the problem there is if you do not like Liberals, that is just too damn bad. You laid out your evidence. You made your argument. It fell on deaf ears. No one is defending child rape anywhere in this thread though. Read it over a few times and see if you can learn something from the blaring silence you feel when you look at the time stamps. Good luck with your faulty premise and lack of an open audience though. It should make many children feel safe and warm to know you do not care that they were raped as long as their rapist votes Republican.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes
 


Are you still running your straw manargument? Do you actually know any liberals? Do you know any liberal parents???? I am a liberal and probably have more rules and regulations than you. It was your lot that believe in the free market system and let the banks deregulate. Guess what happened then?
edit on 25-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Time for another summary:

All campaigners for repeat child-rapist Polanski are card-carrying Democrats and Socialists.

All pedophile-advocacy groups are liberal or leftist

All campaigners to lower the age-of-consent are liberals or leftists

All defenders of child-rapists "rights" are liberals. (Dont believe it? Check the threads on this Forum!!!)

All education programs designed to teach children sex are based on liberal premises.

There are two type of people in the world: Those sick of the liberal agenda and those not aware of them yet.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Often we are not lucky enough to get tape recordings of liberals talking to children...


GLSEN believes the early sexualization of children can be beneficial. This means that virtually any sexual activity as well as exposure to graphic sexual images and material, is not just permissible but good for children, as part of the process of discovering their sexuality."



"An enormous amount of very disturbing material was distributed at the conference. Much of it encourage[d] young children to become actively engaged in homosexual activities. The Sidney Borum Community Health Center table was giving out a cassette-sized 'pocket sex' kit, which included two condoms, two antiseptic 'moist' towelettes, and six bandages, which were for 'when the sex got really rough,' according to the high-school volunteer behind the desk. There was a supply of condoms supplied by both Sidney Borum and Planned Parenthood, all of which were for the taking. Children as young as 12 or 13 participating and receiving 'information' and materials," they said.



have posted online audio recordings from the seminar, documenting discussions such as whether to "spit or swallow" during oral sex and how to accomplish "fisting."



"Of course Jennings and the Massachusetts Department of Education knew beforehand what the 'sexuality educators' would discuss with children at the 'fisting' workshop," the organization said in a new report today. "The instructor Margot Abels said so herself."



"GLSEN (and Kevin Jennings) did not dispute that the recordings were genuine or that the events [took] place as we described them. Instead, they tried to get a court to ban the tape and sue us. In fact, Jennings defended the event," the report said.


Read Full News Item Here



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Paedophiles - Uses children to further their sick fantasies.

Lucid Eyes - Uses children to further his political agenda.

Truly sickening.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

You have been made aware of such institutionalized child sex rings of conservative bent such as those that can be linked to Reagan in the eighties all the way to Limbaugh and C-Street today. You refuse to even acknowledge or look into any of that .


Just what the HELL are you talking about? Ive acknowledged conservative child-molestors a dozen times in this thread. Why would I deny facts???

Its not me denying the facts
edit on 25-1-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


If you havent figured out by now that I acknowledge plenty of conservative child-molestors, how will you ever figure out what this thread is about?





top topics
 
45
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join