It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's the frequency, it blows out their ear drums, they fall like passing out and break their necks and die. Scientist should check to see if their ear drums were blown out.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I had this same thought but have put forth the possibility of HAARP being behind these events in my blog post of yesterday...

alienpet13.com...

But to add to this line... Fish are also able to sense magnetic fields through their "lateral line" See the above link for more info on this. This is how such animals are able to migrate and find their way thousands of miles, with pinpoint accuracy. They certainly don't find their way by memory! But whatever is going on it appears that it may be due to something involving magnetic fields as all of these animals are highly sensitive to, or have specialized MF sensory.

Another interesting story today...
Shift of Earth’s Magnetic North Pole Closes Main Runway at Tampa International Airport
(cryptogon.com...) HAARP... Pole Shift... Something like that in any case (in my opinion)

Strange days indeed!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yep thats what am talking about the birds are out 4 A.M and pecking about like mad,magpies fighting ,the crows are no where to be seen ,like its summer.
here as link to all the latset theories and bird deaths,fishes,this is my god
www.dailymail.co.uk... ds-newsxml

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by messenger2232013
reply to post by Vitchilo

You have provided some good scientific explanation for the birds and fish kill,but not a spiritual one.
Note that Obamas b'date is 8.4.61 (84 x 61 =5124) =2011 yr.This is no accident.If you take Obamas
election date of 11.4.08 and add pi to the 21 st digit ,you get the date december 25 ,2011.Ill show you
2008.8444(8.4) + 3.141591653589793238461(note the 18th,19th,20th,and 21st digit is his b.date and the first
17 digits =84 is his b.day 8.4 = 2011.98599165 =dec 25,2011 .Recent ice core samples in antarctic reveal distinct periodicity,last one being in 1628 bc and is confirmed by multiplying Obama bdate 84x 61 =5124 and
g.bush b,date 7.6.46 =76x46 =3496 so 5124(2011) -3496 =1628 bc.the 5124 yrs are from Mayan start date
8.11.3114 to 2011 ad..In the bible,often a day =1 yr. There is 3639 yrs from 2011 ad to 1628 bc and lets apply
this to precession using the biblical number 77 and the lunar calender yr which is 383.89 days = 1lunar yr
precession is 25,920 yrs.77 x 383.89 =29,559.53 (which is my mothers age on 3.7.2012,=77 yrs)so
29,559.53 -25,920 = 3639.!! The same number by adding 1628bc(last cataclysm globally) +2011 =3639.This number also matches a biblical time frame that is a fractal representation of this number .Daniel 8.14 =
2300 days/start at iraq war start date 3.20.2003 =2300 days,goes to 7.6.09(g.Bushs 63rd b,date).Then add
Rev 11.3(obama elected 11.4)=1260 days goes from 7.6.09 to dec 17,2012 .then Daniel 12.11 add 75 days,
from dec.17,2012 to march 3,2012,then add the 3.5 days(witnesses 3.5 yr correlation) =MARCH 6,2013=
3639.53 DAYS,So by using the two presidents bdays,lunar calender,precession,the last cataclysm,all add up
to the same correlation.Google 1628 bc for confirmation or look in bible at dan 8.14 then rev 11.3 then dan.12.11
All I can say ,to you folks is pray ,for all of us .Secrets are an illusion created by beliefs.Everything lays bare,in front of our eyes,if we would but open them .....peace ....

I know a little on numerology. however you went way beyond with stuff i do not know.This is impressive....Thanks for posting this!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freemind500

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by freemind500

This idea, seams unlikely to me. Firstly, crows aren't migratory birds, and birds only navigate long distances using the magnetic field as a guide. Magnetic field anomalies could cause birds to migrate to the wrong part of the earth, but not fly strait into ground. Birds have eyes and ears.

Humans have eyes & ears too...but put your forehead on a baseball bat and spin around a dozen or so times, and suddenly, you can't keep your heading to save your life...and as fate would have it, you usually end up flat on your ass.

Do this several hundred (or more) feet in the air...makes for some mighty fine blunt trauma...

Then why have birds never woken up in the night and fallen out of the sky before when there were geomagnetic storms? And why would they when there wasn't one? Note, the very very mild geomagnetic storm which hit, did so 3 days after the birds had already died.

The only way you can link solar activity is if you did it without the magnetic field theory, and instead relied on something which would yet be unknown to science involving a different mechanism.

When I heard the story, I initially thought to check spaceweather as well, just to see if something unusual was happening. But unlike a lot of people who only check when they are looking for correlations with world events, I check that site all the time, and believe it or not, there is always solar activity, and they always make it sound exciting. So if you look once in a while some might be prone to linking any kind of normal everyday activity to just about anything. Fact is, there was no geomagnetic storm when the birds died, and geomagnetic storms when they are big, cause power outages and burn out electrical wires, yet don't kill birds.

So many theory's here and some very interesting stuff,i found this forum last night on goggle and its great.I have to say tho you make a good point here that there was NO geomagnetic storm when the birds died....The one on the 3rd was after the fact and why were there no deaths then?...This theory does not make sense to me now.Really none of them do.....Its all very strange...birds and fish????

I do not believe this is just a normal thing that happens......There was to many all over the world.Something for sure is happening imo,just don't know what.
edit on 6-1-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: spelled goggle wrong

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When i first heard the fireworks theory on the news my first thought was NOT TRUE.We do fireworks in the usa 2 x a year and its never happened before..The weather theory does not make sense either because from what i heard the weather was bad hrs before and ok when this happened i believe...Then you have the fish....These incidents are to close together to be just random....Then there's the masses dieing at one time???.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by freemind500

This idea, seams unlikely to me. Firstly, crows aren't migratory birds, and birds only navigate long distances using the magnetic field as a guide. Magnetic field anomalies could cause birds to migrate to the wrong part of the earth, but not fly strait into ground. Birds have eyes and ears.

Geomagnetic changes not only affects the internal compass of birds, and insects, but it also affects their bodies as well. It has been documented also that changes in the magnetic field of the Earth affects humans as well, but birds, fish, and some other animals and insects are more fragile than humans.

THE NULL MAGNETIC FIELD AS REFERENCE FOR THE STUDY OF GEOMAGNETIC DIRECTIONAL EFFECTS IN ANIMALS AND MAN

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Effects of geomagnetic activity variations on the physiological and psychological state of functionally healthy humans: Some results of Azerbaijani studies
Abstract
There are collaborative and cross-disciplinary space weather studies in the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences conducted with purposes of revealing possible effects of solar, geomagnetic and cosmic ray variability on certain technological, biological and ecological systems. This paper describes some results of the experimental studies of influence of the periodical and aperiodical changes of geomagnetic activity upon human brain, human health and psycho-emotional state. It also covers the conclusions of studies on influence of violent solar events and severe geomagnetic storms of the solar cycle 23 on the mentioned systems in middle-latitude location. It is experimentally established that weak and moderate geomagnetic storms do not cause significant changes in the brain’s bioelectrical activity and exert only stimulating influence while severe disturbances of geomagnetic conditions cause negative influence, seriously disintegrate brains functionality, activate braking processes and amplify the negative emotional background of an individual. It is concluded that geomagnetic disturbances affect mainly emotional and vegetative spheres of human beings while characteristics reflecting personality properties do not undergo significant changes.

Link

Even rats are affected by geomagnetism.

Effect of long-term geomagnetic field deprivation on the concentration of some elements in the hair of laboratory rats

References and further reading may be available for this article. To view references and further reading you must purchase this article.

Barbara Tombarkiewicz, a,

aLaboratory of Animal Hygiene, Department of Poultry and Fur Animal Breeding and Animal Hygiene, Agricultural University of Kraków, Al. Mickiwicza 24/28, 30-059 Kraków, Poland

Received 7 June 2007; revised 4 February 2008; accepted 5 February 2008. Available online 14 February 2008.

Abstract
The aim of the study was to determine the effect of long-term geomagnetic field (GMF) deprivation on the concentration of selected elements in the hair of laboratory rats. A total of 32 Wistar laboratory rats were divided into four equal groups (males and females) kept under hypomagnetic conditions (GMF vertical component below 20 nT) and two control groups (males and females) kept free of field disturbances (GMF vertical component approx. 38 000 nT). At the beginning and at 7 months of the experiment, hair was taken from the dorsal part of all rats and analysed using atomic emission spectrometry for the concentration of selected magnetic elements (Fe, Ni, Co, Cr, Mn and Cu). Long-term GMF deprivation was found to affect the concentration of Fe, Mn, Cu and Cr, but had no significant effect on the concentration of Co or Ni in the hair of the analysed rats.

Link

Then of course there is the effects geomagnetic changes that affect birds, other animals and insects which have an internal magnet.

Effects of Geomagnetic Chaos on Migratory Species 82

Geomagnetic reversal holds some surprising developments

Surprisingly fast changes in the earth's core are driving geomagnetic reversal and is having many ramifications upon the surface of the earth. Geomagnetic reversal is not just inconvenient to boy scouts who attempt orienteering with a compass, but to a whole host of migratory species such as birds, whales and butterflies. Due to the increasing geomagnetic chaos that is representative of the poles reversing, there is a transitional period where the entire field is scrambled into small north-south zones all over the planet. The problem is worsening and it is wrecking havoc on migratory species. Those of us who like to watch the cycles of nature are horrified by migrating ducks and gees that are heading east for the winter instead of south. Those who live on the west coast recognize that whole flocks are migrating to certain death instead of a life of relative ease in southern climes. And it's not just birds. According to one documentary, the famous Monarch butterfly that heads to Mexico to winter over by overflying the Gulf of Mexico is getting lost, threatening a whole species as they tend to fly to and cluster in a small region. Increasing numbers of whales and dolphins are also getting disoriented to the point where they get stranded in shallows. To the horror of rescuers, once sent back out to sea, the same mammals turn around and get stranded all over again. It has been noted the salmon and sea turtles also get disoriented, especially far out at sea where few other markers exist. These types of stories are becoming more prevalent. Some suggest that the mass die offs are due to a kind of collective suicide. However, the cause is likely far more sinister and there is nothing we can do about it. The cause? Geomagnetic reversal!

hubpages.com...

The entire article is worth to read.

Published February 3, 2008 09:41 AM
Migrating Birds Sophisticated Internal Compass Still a Mystery
Birds like the Reed warbler (shown below) are able to adjust back to their original course after been captured and taken 1000 km away. Scientists are still not sure what gives bids this amazing ability

The new evidence suggests that the birds have true navigation, meaning that they can identify at least two coordinates that roughly correspond to geographic latitude and longitude.

The findings challenge the notion held by some that birds might be limited to navigation in the north-south direction. But scientists still don't know how they do it.

www.enn.com...

edit on 7-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by StarLightStarBright2

There don't need to be geomagnetic storms in order for birds, and fish to be affected. Changes in the magnetic field of the Earth will also affect birds, other animals, and fish which are more fragile to such changes than for example humans.

Birds, other animals, and insects are the first to feel the effects of geomagnetic changes, but I have in the past also posted proof that these geomagnetic changes eventually also affect human civilizations.

There have been studies that link both geomagnetic changes and climatic changes, and guess what? we are going through both NATURAL events.

Title:
Climate determinism or Geomagnetic determinism?
Authors:
Gallet, Y.; Genevey, A.; Le Goff, M.; Fluteau, F.; Courtillot, V.
Affiliation:
AA(Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, 4 Place Jussieu, Paris, 75005 France ; [email protected]), AB(Centre de Recherche et de Restauration des Musees de France, Palais du Louvre, Porte des Lions 14 quai Francois Mitterrand, Paris, 75001 France ; [email protected]), AC(Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, 4 Place Jussieu, Paris, 75005 France ; [email protected]), AD(Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, 4 Place Jussieu, Paris, 75005 France ; [email protected]), AE(Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, 4 Place Jussieu, Paris, 75005 France ; [email protected])
Publication:
American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2006, abstract #GP51A-0940
Publication Date:
12/2006
Origin:
AGU
AGU Keywords:
1503 Archeomagnetism, 1521 Paleointensity, 1605 Abrupt/rapid climate change (4901, 8408), 1616 Climate variability (1635, 3305, 3309, 4215, 4513)
Abstract Copyright:
(c) 2006: American Geophysical Union
Bibliographic Code:
2006AGUFMGP51A0940G

Abstract

A number of episodes of sharp geomagnetic field variations (in both intensity and direction), lasting on the order of a century, have been identified in archeomagnetic records from Western Eurasia and have been called "archeomagnetic jerks". These seem to correlate well with multi-decadal cooling episodes detected in the North Atlantic Ocean and Western Europe, suggesting a causal link between both phenomena. A possible mechanism could be a geomagnetic modulation of the cosmic ray flux that would control the nucleation rate of clouds. We wish to underline the remarkable coincidence between archeomagnetic jerks, cooling events in Western Europe and drought periods in tropical and sub-tropical regions of the northern hemisphere. The latter two can be interpreted in terms of global teleconnections among regional climates. It has been suggested that these climatic variations had caused major changes in the history of ancient civilizations, such as in Mesopotamia, which were critically dependent on water supply and particularly vulnerable to lower rainfall amounts. This is one of the foundations of "climate determinism". Our studies, which suggest a geomagnetic origin for at least some of the inferred climatic events, lead us to propose the idea of a geomagnetic determinism in the history of humanity.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Possible impact of the Earths magnetic field on the history
of ancient civilizations

Yves Gallet a,⁎, Agnès Genevey b, Maxime Le Goff a, Frédéric Fluteau a,c,
Safar Ali Eshraghi d

a Equipe de Paléomagnétisme, Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, 4 place Jussieu, 75252 Paris cedex 05, France

b Centre de Recherche et de Restauration des Musées de France, UMR CNRS 171, Palais du Louvre, Porte des Lions,
14 quai François Mitterrand, 75001 Paris, France

c UFR des Sciences Physiques de la Terre, Université Denis Diderot Paris 7, 2 Place Jussieu, 75251 Paris cedex 05, France

d Geological Survey of Iran, Azadi sq., Meraj blvd., PO Box 13185-1494 Tehran, Iran
Received 30 November 2005; received in revised form 3 April 2006; accepted 3 April 2006
Available online 19 May 2006
Editor: R.D. van der Hilst

Abstract
We report new archeointensity results from Iranian and Syrian archeological excavations dated from the second millennium BC.
These high-temperature magnetization data were obtained using a laboratory-built triaxial vibrating sample magnetometer.

Together with our previously published archeointensity results from Mesopotamia, we constructed a rather detailed geomagnetic field intensity variation curve for this region from 3000 BC to 0 BC. Four potential geomagnetic events (“archeomagnetic jerks”), marked by strong intensity increases, are observed and appear to be synchronous with cooling episodes in the North Atlantic.

This temporal coincidence strengthens the recent suggestion that the geomagnetic field influences climate change over multi-decadal time scales, possibly through the modulation of cosmic ray flux interacting with the atmosphere. Moreover, the cooling periods in the North Atlantic coincide with episodes of enhanced aridity in the Middle East, when abrupt societal changes occurred in the eastern Mediterranean and Mesopotamia.

Although the coincidences discussed in this paper must be considered with caution, they lead to the possibility that the geomagnetic field impacted the history of ancient civilizations through climatically driven environmental changes, triggering economic, social and political instability.
© 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.

www.ipgp.fr...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, I am just trying to inform, not to scare anyone.
edit on 7-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting all this!........What a eye opener.....What i don't understand though is why some birds and not others?...Well i guess it could be that some are not hurt by it yet....Interesting that they commit a mass suicide....That explains why so many that flock together died.

This is some scary stuff happening...It sounds like this might be why our world is so nuts.I have also seen in the last yr many Jekyll and Hyde type people,makes you wonder if all this is causing it.....Yes our weather is getting worse each yr it seems.

Theres nothing we can really do we just have to try to live a good life in integrity ..I do wish though that people would open there minds and see what the heck is happening..Many do not believe all this and our government is not about to tell every one.sigh, such as it is we carry on!...I saved all this to my favorites,Thank You again!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
Thank you so much for posting all this!........What a eye opener.....What i don't understand though is why some birds and not others?...Well i guess it could be that some are not hurt by it yet....Interesting that they commit a mass suicide....That explains why so many that flock together died.

In the past we have had discussions also on why there have been birds, like seagulls that when they get lost many times they confuse roads, and in general cement with water and dive to their deaths.

It happens in some areas because most probably in those areas the magnetic field of the Earth became weaker than in other areas. These weakening areas don't remain weak for long, hence it might happen to a flock of birds and then the next one that passes over is not affected because the magnetic field has recovered somewhat.

It is also very probable that at least some people feel the effects also but to a lesser degree feeling momentarily disoriented, maybe even getting a headache.

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
Theres nothing we can really do we just have to try to live a good life in integrity ..I do wish though that people would open there minds and see what the heck is happening..Many do not believe all this and our government is not about to tell every one.sigh, such as it is we carry on!...I saved all this to my favorites,Thank You again!

It is scary indeed, more so knowing that similar changes in the past have also caused economic, and political upheavals as well as violent revolts because at the end people care more about their own family than others, hence violence escalates even amongst those people who normally are peaceful.

All you have to do is go to a supermarket, ANYWHERE in the world, where they know a disaster is about to occur or one has happened and you will see what people are capable of doing.

This is the reason why being prepared as much as possible BEFORE anything happens is a good idea.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
hey so has no one thought of these (birds falling from the sky, fish dying) having anything to do with the recent chemtrail discussions??

makes sense to me. if they were putting chemicals in our atmosphere, the birds would drop dead (disease??), if the chemtrails are really going down, would the chemicals from the atmosphere not rain down into the water and kill the fish? as someone mentioned earlier, birds and fish are not of the strongest species and would definatly be the first to feel the effects of something like this

edit on 7-1-2011 by smeetudesmee because: text edit

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
All these birds dieing and magnetic fields not working right are really weird and i'm starting to wonder if 2012 is not the starting and maybe just the ending of what is starting to happen...but you never know. I think the best thing to do is wait until the government or somthing has a talk about it because when something is wrong they always give the most bull=o=o=o answer to whats happening even though it has nothing to do what is happening...

(:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Well, if there are any fluctuations in the magnetic fields, you should get some input from some pilots.

Many aircraft have switched over to gps positioning but most still use the older magnetic style. If there has been fluctuations where the position of the poles have moved, you would see course plotting problems.

Just an idea to check on.

Actually just saw a story on the news that they're renumbering runways because the north pole has shifted so far into siberia and away from canada. I don't have a link, it was on TV.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by syr_ark

Yep, heard on the radio today that they are changing the alignment on different runways.

Now, we have to apply that to what this could mean to the birds and the fish.

We have the proof now that the magnetics have shifted, what does this mean?
edit on 8-1-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reason for bird deaths lithium ingestation from chemtrails and electromagnetic event naturally or experiment.

news.discovery.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Read this:

Link

I believe they have just started to shift... if you add up all the things that have happend lately, it is quite obvious that the magnetic poles have begun to shift.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Totally agree with the synopsys. I originally thought that geologic conditions were causing these problems with birds and fish, however it is now evident that this is a world-class calamity.

Migratory birds rely on the earth's magnetic field to get from point A to B.
Many have just enough energy stored to pull this off, because they have been successfull at it for thousands of years.

Change the length of the course, and they expire in attempt.

This is very troubling and as such is evidence that some major change is happening right now, and these kind of events are just the leading edge of what may soon start to effect all of us.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Haven't most of these localized deaths occurred at timesof the year when birds feed on fermented fruit too much for their system to handle and they die all at once. Flocks have been known to do this for years.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Actually sorry I didn't get back to you with a reply sooner. None the less I have been convinced that you are right in the meantime. The Idea of this all being related to the magnetic field reversal causing anomalies in the magnetic field itself got me to start researching, and I have basically came to these same conclusions. I was pretty surprised to find just how much evidence out there supports this Idea. I guess I have this thread to thank for putting onto that direction of thinking!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Actually you are wrong about that. Many objects, especially living and metallic objects have electro-magnetic fields. In fact many animals such as sharks have been found to possess pores in the skin of their snout (Do sharks have 'snouts'?! LOL! I wasn't sure what else to call that area...Im sure you can guess what Im talking about) which has the function of "seeing" electromagnetic fields. They use it to bite fish, since Sharks close their eyes when biting, it allows them to still grab their prey even if it starts to dart away at the last moment. Interestingly Sharks can be confused by objects that are metallic because of their conductive structure (easily magnitized by moving charges). You have to realize that there is MUCH more to magnetism than the Earth's magnetic field lines. There is also such field lines around anything that has a charge of any kind. Any sudden flux in the Earths mag field, even if only felt locally, would still cause a mild current in any conductive material. This could be enough to confuse an animal able to see electromagnetic fields. (keep in mind they are not exclusive to one another...they are the direct result of each other....magnetic field flux causes electrical current to flow...and electical current flow will cause magntic fields. For instance a fun science trick is to drop a powerful rare earth magnet down a thick copper pipe. If you watch it through one end of the tube, you can see it fall in slow motion, as if you were on the moon. The reason is that the magnet induces eddy currents of electrical charge within the conductive metal...these eddies cause ANOTHER magnetic field to form which opposes the original field, causing it to slow. This is how magnetic breaking is accomplished in certain applications. Back to the birds.., magnetif field lines will normally bend and twist according to the material on the ground. Large metal objects will indeed cause magnetic field lines to be much more compacted in one particular area than another.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join