It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I really don't know what killed the birds now...

If it's the magnetic field, we should see airplanes going down due to solar wind entering higher altitudes...

But I guess we would see radiation burns on the birds...

Hopefully this ain't the case... or those bastards at the TSA will be out of a job when all airliners go bankrupt because all the planes are grounded.
Wouldn't that be sad...

What is sure is that it's NOT a disease... it has to be something that happens fast... and globally... and it must affect fishes too... so I don't know what it could be.

Haarp is possible I guess... but they would need to hit several spots in the world in the last few days... so IMO even Haarp isn't possible... really don't know what to think...

Hopefully it stops... or we get more informations...
edit on 6-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevernude

Actually, believe it or not, the firework theory is sounding plausible to me now. Hear me out....

1: These events happened at night.
2: Birds can't see well at night, and try not to fly at night.
3: If fireworks are set off, no doubt they would spook the birds, and they fly away in fear.
4: Flying away in fear, at night in the dark, could have caused them to crash into objects and fall to their death.

It sounds plausible. In Arkansas all the birds were found next to a large collection of power lines. Maybe a flock of the birds were flying away in a panic and didn't see the power lines in the dark, and they crashed into the power lines, and died of their injuries.

Then, the media picks up the story, it causes fear of virus and diseases, and the news spreads around the world. Then because people are more alert, they start reporting the dead birds around their own neighborhood, and the media picks up on those. Then the fear frenzy and rumors start flying on the social networking sites, and conspiracy websites, and people start to think all the events are related....and... here we are.

This probably happens more than we realize, but we just never hear about them. Maybe it's somewhat rare for entire flocks to make a fatal flight mistake at night. Maybe it is normally a bird here, and bird there, and not entire flocks, so nobody reports it.

...but, knowing ATS, nobody will accept this explanation because it isn't entertaining or fearful enough. It just has to be an evil elite killing people with super weapons.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Yup, your theory is the one and only correct one.

As for the fishes dying, it must have been folks over at undersea Altantis firing fireworks as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Actually, believe it or not, the firework theory is sounding plausible to me now. Hear me out....

3: If fireworks are set off, no doubt they would spook the birds, and they fly away in fear.
4: Flying away in fear, at night in the dark, could have caused them to crash into objects and fall to their death.

It sounds plausible. In Arkansas all the birds were found next to a large collection of power lines. Maybe a flock of the birds were flying away in a panic and didn't see the power lines in the dark, and they crashed into the power lines, and died of their injuries.

Then, the media picks up the story, it causes fear of virus and diseases, and the news spreads around the world. Then because people are more alert, they start reporting the dead birds around their own neighborhood, and the media picks up on those. Then the fear frenzy and rumors start flying on the social networking sites, and conspiracy websites, and people start to think all the events are related....and... here we are.

This probably happens more than we realize, but we just never hear about them. Maybe it's somewhat rare for entire flocks to make a fatal flight mistake at night. Maybe it is normally a bird here, and bird there, and not entire flocks, so nobody reports it.

...but, knowing ATS, nobody will accept this explanation because it isn't entertaining or fearful enough. It just has to be an evil elite killing people with super weapons.

If it was fireworks it would happen every New Year.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I really don't know what killed the birds now...

If it's the magnetic field, we should see airplanes going down due to solar wind entering higher altitudes...

But I guess we would see radiation burns on the birds...

It doesn't have to be that bad to affect birds, insects, frogs, etc. Remember that many animals, and insects are more fragile than humans, this is why canaries were used in mines as a warning sign, because the canary would be affected first by the gas. In the same manner they are more susceptible than humans, not to mention that aircraft have security measures that birds, and insects don't have.
edit on 6-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I hear what you're saying and the same theory crossed my mind. The problem I had with powerlines is there would be burns (?) on the birds or atleast some sign of electricution. It was mentioned the particular bird species had poor eyesight and that was cited as one of the possible reasons. I have no source for this but there was also some claim the birds were flying on rooftop level because of the fireworks which would make it harder to navigate.

On the topic of it'd happen every new year or similar, is it plausible to think maybe the birds migrate at this time of year and usually don't stay around those areas, what kind of weather conditions could there have been that might've worsened their judgement/reactions? Another, less plausible explanation imo is that it was supposed to be a small city, where there's rarely any lights during the night.

Perhaps indeed the magnetic shifting (if this is happening right now) affected their navigation when they took flight from napping? Confused, they couldn't figure out the proper direction to flee in and hence hit walls or other objects? As a flock this species is alleged to have poor individual navigation skills and mostly just follow the flock leader.

I think the part that got many people spooked is how this has happened in conjuction with other mass deaths of birds or fish. I have great symphaty for the people living in the coastal regions I read the thread about Louisiana a while ago and the wildlife really seems to be taking a hit in the US.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
As for the fishes dying, it must have been folks over at undersea Altantis firing fireworks as well.

The fish are unrelated. Most likely disease and or cold weather.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

1: No. That logic is extremely flawed.

Just because a flock of birds crashed one year, doesn't mean they have to crash every year. Maybe all the other years, after the birds got scared by the fireworks, the birds had better success at flying in the night and not crashing?

Accidents happen, but not 100% of the time.

2: How do you know for sure it doesn't happen every year? Because it's not in the media?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

1: No. That logic is extremely flawed.

Just because a flock of birds crashed one year, doesn't mean they have to crash every year. Maybe all the other years, after the birds got scared by the fireworks, the birds had better success at flying in the night and not crashing?

Accidents happen, but not 100% of the time.

2: How do you know for sure it doesn't happen every year? Because it's not in the media?

If it was fireworks lots and lots of birds would "most likely die every New Year". That hasn't been the case. Therefore why would it happen so bad this year and not the others. Why did so many of them die this year? It's a pretty serious issue and I hardly say it's fireworks. We use fireworks alot. For this to happen all of a sudden is most unlikely.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Geomagnetic anomalies happen all over the world in places of tectonic stresses and deep crustal movements. They also happen in "hot spots" where a magma plume rises from the earths interior to the surface.

This is because the magnetised minerals in the plume or rock are energised by tempreture and preassure resulting disturbances in the localised magnetic fields.

These events have been documented and researched quite extensively and their effects on humans and animals also.

Do not buy the bs from the msm. There is something serious going on at the moment. If these occurances are indeed bought on by localised geomagnetic anomalies, then they are occuring all over the world in various localities that can shift around at random and is a clear indication of huge internal changes that could include a polarity shift.

The cause can also be attributed to extra terrestial (out side earth not aliens!) planetary or other celestial sources having energetic interactions with earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

That data is 10 years old ''Blaaa''and I live a few mile from where the first flock of blackbirds were found in Arkansas New Years.eve OUR BLACKBIRD DON'T MIGRATE it don't get cold enough here they are the same birds year round. Birds love flying into GLASS HOUSES DAY AND NIGHT and most all die at impact.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Mayans may have been right about 2012... something big will happen... a magnetic pole shift... if it's the earth... then all life on earth could very well be in peril.

Thing is... that's because of it's magnetic pole shift that all life on Mars disappeared... that's what scientists are saying anyway...

A magnetic pole shift is not instantaneous. There's a period in-between where the planet doesn't have protection from solar flares... Mars got burned that way... Thing is... we don't know how long the period is... could be a few hours... could be days... could be weeks... could be months.

If a solar flare were to hit directly at earth while we have no protection... we would all be fried...

And now you know why the governments worldwide have built thousands of underground bunkers...

And if it's the sun magnetic pole shift... I don't know what will happen... maybe nothing.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Yes. This is what I was taught was going to happen.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

The question now would be how to reverse such effects.

It's too late. Impossible.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

There is more than one single HAARP installation around the world.

Norway, Australia are two places that have them (or similar systems).

That's why there was so much speculation about HAARP being the culprit for the 'Norway spiral', because Norway has a HAARP system.

But even so, i'd imagine they'd just bounce the beams off geo sats to reach any point they wanted to.

I suggested a magnetic anomaly being the possible cause when it was only the Arkansas birds being reported, but now i'm not so sure.

The necropsies performed on the birds revealed they had extensive internal bleeding in their chests and abdomens. I thought maybe they had become disorientated by a magnetic anomaly and simply crashed into each other at speed which might explain the injuries (the examinations have revealed the injuries happened *BEFORE* they hit the ground), but why would a magnetic anomaly affect only a small area (1 mile), and affect only a single species (Arkansas, Louisiana) of bird leaving smaller and more vulnerable species alone?

Other birds falling around the world, have different symptoms, we have doves with a strange blue stain inside their beaks, but no reported internal injuries, other species too have differing symptoms as well...if it was a global magnetic anomaly, we should be seeing the same or similar symptoms among all bird species.

I suppose it's possible the magnetic field is failing in limited areas only, a bit like holes in the Ozone layer allowing harmful radiation through in certain areas only...only this would be hole or weaker areas in the magnetic field instead, and would probably fluctuate in location and weakness.

If it is, then anything under these weakened areas or 'temporary holes' in the field would be exposed to a lot more nasties getting through, even allowing for our thick atmosphere filtering a lot out. Birds and small animals would be the first to show effects.

But i'm leaning more towards a species specific or targeted genome weapons test.
There has been a lot of research i read some years ago, into weird viral and biological experiments using energy beams of one type or another (radio, magnetic, laser can't really remember exactly tbh), as an actual transport/delivery mechanism for the viruses or biological particles.

The research was literally about being able to 'beam a virus' anywhere you wanted to, bouncing off satellites included. Strange i know, but this could be one of the primary functions of HAARP or Scalar reverse longitudinal wave technology.

Could they be using radioactive particulates and other radio responsive particles in the form of Chemtrails as a kind of waveguide or focusing / aiming aid to delivering virus and/or disease via an energy beam transport system?

It's curious that at or near to at least some of the locations where animals are dying that extensive Chemtrails have been observed in the hours prior..

Add to that that a high level Pentagon official was murdered on New Years eve under very strange circumstances (gradually being 'explained away' as a fall out with a neighbour..), who just happened to be one of US authorities on chemical and biological procedures and delivery techniques.

I'm guessing he got wind of the grand plan or aspects of it, and foolishly confronted those instigating whatever the plan might be, and was quickly silenced.

Of course, there are natural reasons why animals die every year..mostly due to temperature extremes, but these causes will not produce internal bleeding or extensive internal traumas, nor will it cause strange staining inside the beaks of other dying bird species. Plus it would affect smaller and more delicate species of bird before cold would kill larger species...so it doesn't make sense in relation to what we are seeing going on around the world.

Bottom line for me anyway is this..

Cold would kill smaller animals before larger ones.
Magnetic anomalies allowing dangers in from above or affecting orientation, would affect all species, not a single or couple of species.
A DNA/Genome specific weapon, delivered by an energy beam, aided by focusing chemtrails would cause what we are seeing. But how would this affect the fish?

It's a mystery, with no clear answers...yet. But we have to be mindful not to blindly accept the first semi plausible sounding explanation we are offered, but look at the mechanisms involved in the reasons they offer.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Just to add to your post that geomagnetic anomalies also make animals and humans more susceptable to ELF waves (see links in my above post)

And what do we have in installations world wide that produces ELF?

HAARP.

If you look on the "death maps" posted and compare them with a map of those installations world wide, you may just see a pattern?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Yes ,maybe...ok...
but how does being lost= Death/liquifide organs/blunt trauma ?

Hey...

you try falling from a 1000 feet onto pavement...

anyways, these birds have been flying and flying on their compass without reaching target, exhausted they fel from the sky.

dunno what's with the fish tho

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

How does fireworks expalin the dead fish though?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
To all of the people (sheep) who believe te media story of fireworks.....remember, this is not the first year we have fired off fireworks. We have done it every year for as long as our country has existed. Why is this year any different to birds? 5000+ birds? All at the wrong plalce at the wrong time huh? All birds thoughout history just happened to luckily dodge the fireworks show until this one time now right? I'm sorry, this is just so stupid.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Yes ,maybe...ok...
but how does being lost= Death/liquifide organs/blunt trauma ?

Hey...

you try falling from a 1000 feet onto pavement...

anyways, these birds have been flying and flying on their compass without reaching target, exhausted they fel from the sky.

dunno what's with the fish tho

Can we make it clear, once and for all, that the birds suffered the injuries *BEFORE* they hit the ground!

Blimey, how often does it need to be said?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by spikey

Just to add to your post that geomagnetic anomalies also make animals and humans more susceptable to ELF waves (see links in my above post)

And what do we have in installations world wide that produces ELF?

HAARP.

If you look on the "death maps" posted and compare them with a map of those installations world wide, you may just see a pattern?

Worth looking at mate.

If there is a correlation between the areas where the die off are happening, and sites of HAARP and associated systems, then we may have a winner.
Although having said that, if they are using satellites or other means to reflect the beams around the world, we might not see a connection, but it could still be the cause.
Cheers.
edit on 6/1/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join