It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds in Three States Flew into Cloaked UFOs?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I know there are other threads about this issue, but I believe this theory is compelling enough to require its own discussion. We aren't here to presume the mundane or the ordinary. We're here simply to consider the incredible.

What we know is that these birds all died as result of "acute physical trauma." We have a few live birds found on the ground that were wounded in the same manner - physical trauma. There's no sign of disease, no toxins, and no burns (lightning). The birds on the ground are clumped together - all falling to the ground while still in formation. There are many of you out there who have been shocked by a bird flying into a window you're sitting next to. What kind of injury would a bird sustain from flying into a window? Acute physical trauma. What would you observe on the ground if a thousand birds flew into something in the sky they could not see at full speed? You would see a thousand dead birds on the ground all dead due to "acute physical trauma."

Birds have fallen in three states: Arkansas, Kentucky, and Louisiana

Dead Birds in Arkansas, Kentucky and Louisiana

Now, this has happened in three different states. Provided we presume that it is true that the birds hit an invisible object, this leads to two possibilities: They hit the same object as it moved between three states or they hit three different, possibly stationary objects.

Was the object struck moving? I would guess no. Why? Because the birds that hit the ground were in tact - they were not the paste that would result from a bird striking an object moving at 100mph or faster.

edit on 4-1-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i like the theory...
now, about the fish, possible USO's as well
does anyone know of supposed USO bases etc (gulf breeze, lake titicaca, that lake in puerto rico) and their correlation to the fish deaths?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
bet the manitees, fish, bats and honeybees did as well, huh? do you think the birds are radioactive too? the ones in canada must have gotten bird-flu from being so close to the cloaked mothership then too. yes, i think i see where you are going with this

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Interesting theory, and I suppose at this point that we don't have enough evidence to rule anything out, but what about all the fish dying in the same area, not to mention in other places?

Something to think about, but I don't see any way to confirm it...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching
bet the manitees, fish, bats and honeybees did as well, huh? do you think the birds are radioactive too? the ones in canada must have gotten bird-flu from being so close to the cloaked mothership then too. yes, i think i see where you are going with this

Bees died because Bayer used a deadly seed treatment called GAUCHO pesticide without conducting proper testing of its effects on bees. Manitees are killed by speedboats. I don't see how either of those are related. I didn't say anything about radioactivity. The birds died because they hit something. I'm simply asking what did they hit all at once to cause them all to go down in the same square mile area.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
and ok, as a serious response, you want to consider the incredible. that would be believing it was actually fireworks. when really, a giant swarm of panicking birds smashing into eachother in midflight would create the same thing, followed by the rest of the flock dying of stress in an adjacent state. not to mention, with an impact like a cloaked ship, they would all have broken necks/ compacted spines, that was only visible when the bird ran into something, such as cars, houses, windows in arkansas. all of the others seem to have been beaten to death, and more than likely was essentially "trampled" by the rest of the flock.
simplest, most explainable option without bringing ufo's into it. the problem is when one completely off the wall theory does not match up with the rest of what happened. may have been a ufo, but if you have a cloaking device that is as out of this world as that, are you going to let a few thousand little birds blow your cover? the other part is that it doesnt explain why they were flocking en mass when they would normally be sleeping. too many ifs for a ufo, and it doesnt hold water, even to very openminded ppl

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
for a cloaked ufo theory one would assume not many of them come cloaked or else we would see this sort of behavoir many times a year unexplained . Then i could see the clock theory at work . But if they just chose random once in a blue moon times to clock then no i don't see why they would do that. Consistancy is the key and patterns usually emerge. If these punks in these cloaked ufo's have no disregard for earth species and would violate birds air space like that then i got some beef with them . Also with clocked ufo hovering you would expect sound waves and light waves to act differntly around this object which would also produce alot more "anomoloies" in the sky type pictures to peaice together with this puzzle . Something strange indeed is going on .Lets j ust wait for more data to help connect the dots .

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

and no, bees because a little microscopic mite that kills them off, bayer may have destroyed a nice big colony or two, but it was an invasive little parasite that is causing the genocide. ha, bayer kills people, not bees

the point is that you want these birds to have died as martyrs for disclosure but the fact is that it seems everything on earth is dying. yeah manitees get hit every so often but not fatal everytime, and recently are dying en mass naturally. i was just trying to show that while its a possibility for one mass-kill it cant explain all of the other sudden deaths that are happening as we speak. it may be what happened in that instance, but is that the case in all of the other unsolved bird cases. something is killing fish, and something is killing birds. i think people are going to feel stupid when the answer turns out very simple
edit on 4-1-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Maybe chemtrails are part of this?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

and ok, as a serious response, you want to consider the incredible. that would be believing it was actually fireworks. when really, a giant swarm of panicking birds smashing into eachother in midflight would create the same thing.

If this is common enough to occur in three states within a few days, why doesn't it happen every year when fireworks are shot off? Birds have incredibly developed reflexes which are planet to see when a flock of birds rapidly changes directions. Your seem to see them as nothing more than drunken air force pilots. Startled birds don't get in 5000 bird pile-ups when they're startled because they're not cartoon characters. If they see something coming, they get out of the way. If you put them in front of glass window, they'll repeatedly fly into it. They're stupid but they are not incompetent flyers. They didn't evolve in an environment full of invisible barriers like glass.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by andrewh7

the point is that you want these birds to have died as martyrs for disclosure but the fact is that it seems everything on earth is dying.

No. I don't. I want an explanation that is the truth. I don't care what that explanation is. If you have an alternative explanation, by all means say it. I suggested an unusual explanation because this is what this website is about. Can you clarify what you and I are disagreeing about? Can we agree that the birds are dead and the cause of death is "acute physical trauma?"

How do 5000 birds experience acute physical trauma simultaneously in mid-air?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well the fireworks theory does not fly. An interesting theory and possible, reminds me of Blossom Goodchilds 2008 Oct 14 prediction of UFO's over Bama

I would not knock the OP for his theory. But i have a feeling the fish kill is related. It is scary because with the BP Oil spill then this coincides with revelation. And no im not a religious person or on the Doomsday bandwagon or anything. I just find these occurrences unlikely to be a coincidence, perhaps these things are being staged to bring in a false Rapture like many have suspected? I have a theory it was a man made occurrence possibly done with ultra sonic weapons. Of course i have nothing to go on. But like many others have a strong feelings something is going to happen here in the next 2 years. As skeptical as i try to be the feeling is pretty sobering. It sure as heck was not rice those birds ate scrambling the insides like that. Im no bird expert or biologist but something screams this is very unnatural. Historically unseen before as well. UFO, Scaler weapons, end of days this is not a good sign in any form.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Couple of reasons why it probably wasn't a UFO:

1. If they are advanced enough to do space travel, clearly they can avoid hitting things in flight.
2. There are plenty of our aircraft in the sky - helicopters, planes, rockets ect and so far no mass bird killings
3. It doesn't explain the dead fish
4. No dead birds reporting during all the documented UFO sightings.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

If this is common enough to occur in three states within a few days, why doesn't it happen every year when fireworks are shot off?

Exactly! Lets apply Occams razor shall we. For it to happen in one state 5000 birds is impossible as it is. Because i can see some birds being injured by fireworks but killing 5000 without even burning them? Not to mention there is more internal damage than exterior damage to the bird carcass. But to happen again then again? Has NEVER happened before. No burns or anything to indicate fire works. Might as well say swamp gas killed them.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

birds don't get in 5000 bird pile-ups when they're startled because they're not cartoon characters.
Firstly, lol,

Secondly, we know of at least one way to make objects invisible, and it involves very complex surface architecture. Wouldn't a cloaking surface be really fragile? Maybe some of it broke off on the birds. Though I don't think that they died from crashing into an invisible object. For one thing, as others have said, it doesn't explain why the birds would be in flight at a time, supposedly, that they normally wouldn't.

It has been said that a loud noise may have startled the birds into flight. It seems reasonable to rule out normal fireworks as the cause, as others have said, because if it were fireworks, this should have happened many times before. Perhaps it is a new kind of sound? Are there new noise-making fireworks this year?

edit on 5-1-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Actually the birds might have died simply from the bang and shockwave a fireworks missel causes. Birds are much smaller and more fragile then humans. Startling of a fireworksmissel exploding close to you in the air might give the little bird a heartattack (the heart of birds beats very fast compared to that of a human). The blastwavve of a large fireworksmissel might also destroy internal organs.

As for the fish, I dunno. Polluttion by the fireworks falling into rivers and lakes?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It was the aliens spreading chemtrails that killed them, everyone knows that, lol.

They didn't say that the fireworks directly killed them, but rather startled a large flock (and they are HUGE down there this time of year) at night and caused them to take flight. So that is a rational enough explanation so far as to why a large flock took off during the night. Now, we also know that these birds have crappy eyesight and DO NOT normally flock at night. So that is a rational enough explanation as to why they became disorientated en-mass. Unfortunately, that's all the rational I can come up with so far. I can logically deduce what got them moving and what happened after they got moving, but what brought them down.....I have not a clue.

I can see a few hundred or so bouncing off each other and dying possibly, but 5000? I didn't think they flew fast enough when all clumped up like that to create such massive trauma from mid-air collisions with each other. I mean, I can see it happening it 2500 birds took a flying run into another 2500 birds head on and each one hit their target, lol, but man this one doesn't add up so far.

But I'm not even close to throwing my hat in with the absurd notion that they hit a cloaked UFO. That is laughable for obvious reasons. Why would a massive UFO be flying that low? Observation? Why? If they can cloak themselves, they sure can observe things at a higher altitude probably too. Samples? Why risk a large ship to retrieve samples, not logical. It was not a a UFO, it was not aliens.

Sometimes this subject reminds me of brainless religious. Every time some religious nut can't explain something they just say "god did it" and the same thing happens here when we can't explain something except we say "aliens or ufo's did it". Ignorance at it's finest if you ask me.

Fine, then it was the invisible elf that lives in my back yard that did it.
edit on 5-1-2011 by IgnoreTheFacts because: can't type

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i was inferring that the fireworks idea is as incredible as cloaked ufo's. yes birds are very orderly when they fly, almost like their brains are picking up on the magnetic fields of all the birds around it (bc it is) allowing it to fly with the group unhindered the same way schools of fish seem to turn as one mind. now they do this normally. now the question is do they have these same "radar" features when everything becomes chaos, and normal flight patterns are thrown out the window. people are very orderly too, like in lines. now if all of a sudden someone starts busting off caps, those people in line, or on the street sidewalk feel they are going to die, and for some reason, dont seem as worried about running through twenty people you would normally fall in line with. they wouldnt normally do such a thing, but they are panicked. fight or flight, this time both at once. it would be like them fighting to be able to fly. they are easily stressed, and we dont know if that stress in such high density can have an affect on their flight or not. it would seem it does though

option two of far out of left field would be some kind of magnetic disturbance, or their electromagnetic sensativity being dampered somehow. haarp is the normal scape-goat. without this they would not be able to "sense" their neighbors and would have to rely on sight, at night, with thousands of similarly crippled migratory birds. they arent drunken fighter pilots, but if u take out their internal compasses, they bear a striking resemblance

and the one thing that either debunks your theory, or adds an interesting twist is this. why were they flying in the first place? it happened at night. now they may be ace pilots, but they sleep at night, they dont flock as they did unless threatened. an invisible hovercraft shouldnt be too threatening unless you find it by accident right? has anyone even tested their flying capabilities at night? im willing to bet that panicking birds at night would be as chaotic as one would expect it to be.

lets just face it. yes, birds dead. they were put in extreme circumstances in where even the survivors died like the first man to run a marathon. we just dont know what caused those circumstances. the fish couldve been put in the circumstance to deal with oil and corexxit or both. its just that assuming something will act normally in abnormal circumstances, and that has a track record for being wrong.

trust me, id love aliens to be real, or the gov hiding their ufo's untill there are enough for everyone, but throwing this baseless theory out there with such little evidence of what happened seemed hopeful fishing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

the bird still has to be in the air. them being out during fireworks would be like your 60 year old grandma going to a club. its completely possible, but never under normal circumstances

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ok im sure flocks of birds get startled all the time, try going duck hunting and shoot a 12 gauge off in a field and see what happens. In all our history you would think birds kamikaze on each other out of confusion often as well from noise, but nope. Just this past week as reference. But now all of a sudden birds go slam dancing on each other when fireworks are going off or a certain sound is make like a bunch of metal heads at a Slayer Concert. Come on now deny ignorance people. The fireworks must have made the fish go crazy too, boy the Chinese really know how to screw us

Lets explore the UFO scenario further, for instance i have birds crash in to my bedroom window sometimes. Unsure what species but they are black birds. It is very loud like someone threw a rock at my window but they have yet to damage the window. Any time this has happened the bird would basically KO itself and just lay there as im always unsure if it is dead or alive. I will then go inside and come back minutes later and the bird is gone. I suppose there is something about the window perhaps they can see their reflection This only seems to happen to one window in my house? But there is a tree right next to it. I suspect it is because it sees it's reflection and it thinks it is attacking another bird.

Lets say said flock sees a big shiny UFO acting as a mirror and they all go for a dive in attack mode and then BAMF!

That makes more sense than fireworks people
[

Only the MSM can think of something as stupid like fireworks, they are not paid to think. Not thinkers.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join