It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds in Three States Flew into Cloaked UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

fireworks may well have started it. kinda like my "someone starts busting caps" scenario you also have to remember their physiological structures, they arent made for impact, and their bones are really brittle when sclaed and compared to our bones. being repeatedly pelted with wings and bodies might seen innocent, but to a bird can break ribs, or even just slightly damage wings enough to cause flight failure, and if they cant correct themselves before the ground, death. now add stress to the mix and it makes brittle birds "brittler" the only thing that doesnt really add up is the large number of blood clots, and internal bleeding.
now if they died in midair, there shouldnt be much internal bleeding unless all of the first wave of dead birds started bleeding at the same time. they bled and clotted though. not coagulated blood in the chest cavity, blood that got there while it was alive. im not a vet, but a whole flock of birds dont bleed to death like that that quickly. i wouldnt be surprised to find its a poison that takes some time to work, affects motor functions, slows them down before the final result, death

now.. that would be drc1339 (think thats it) does all that, AND specifically designed for blackbirds/starlings AND gets excreted before it actually kills, meaning msm can ,oh idk, say theres no way it was poison bc theres nothing in their stomachs?
seems if someone knew something like that it wouldnt be good news to spread around. they might even get fired =P after all, it would just be more bad pr after the whole raining birds of jersey issue. boy did stray cats and dogs catch an indirect blow there.
you get my point? bc at this time. ppl should be wondering why there have been so many news programs to just brush this off. are you serious????
miners get stuck in a mine in chile, the world holds their breath. thousands of birds drop out of the sky, but meh normal, huh?
you should be questioning this. people like the unknown, and mystery, and to feel like they are "in" the story having followed it from beginning to conclusion. this would be a big one no? seems this should be the first red flag. the second should be that this has happened twice in the last decade, but people dont think the dairy association would be doing such ecologically irresponsible things right?

i cant dance around it any more than that. i seem more adamant to prove that it was natural, while you claim the other side of the coin, interesting

and maybe you need someone threatening your theory to sharpen your senses and wits enough to see the truth behind it all. it seems that the last time this happened (in jersey) people werent happy to find it raining chicken nuggets if you know what i mean. after all, such an emberassment would make you think twice about doing it in the open again, no?
now if they just do it secretly and pay-off news agencies to not give a crap about it, and bam, only conspiracy theorists will know what hit em.
we all know the stygmas we catch for trying to solve these conspiracies

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It's interesting to know that we are seeing more tar balls in ALABAMA. Could correxit cause this to the birds? The fish, of course nobody in the MSM seems to know or look in to this because of BP.

Tarballs ranging from the size of a nickel to the size of a person’s palm are spread liberally along the water’s edge and at the foot of the sand dunes well up the Fort Morgan, Alabama beach. 1-4-2011 BP brands to boycott include Castrol, Arco, Aral, am/pm, Amoco, Wild Bean Cafe Boykottiert Ara

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The invisible govt crafts are being placed into position and the birds are flying straight into their reverse engineered ships with electro magnetic shields thats why the birds insides are liquefied. Remember in Signs, the part where the uncle is watching the clip on television talking about the bird flying into the ufo. We all know hollywood puts it in the movies as a sort of in your face, if I can find a clip of that show should I start a thread on it like the simpsons one

edit on 5-1-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

ok, new argument. if they DID run into a craft like that, their necks arent broken. and if they did, why the big spread over a mile. it would be saying that more than half of the flock, flying at night slammed into said ufo, but didnt stop and fall, but kept going a few hundred meters. that doesnt make much more sense necropsy would reveal broken necks as cause of death, not blunt force to the the internal organs

just wait till they (most likely a private study) find a lethal cocktail in them. if u get them to fly into anything, tree, power lines (the pole) windows, or spaceships and you get busted up spines. that is another part that doesnt make sense. they dont run into something then get internal bleeding, hemmhoraging, clotting and no damaged spines or skulls. biiiiig piece of evidence to debunk it, but cant seem to get that part to stick

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

I think you are on to something, good analysis. dead birds are not my field of expertise. I tried the UFO scenario and it does not work. Fireworks either. Im still leaving sclaler and ultra sonic weapons on the table, but poison is consistent with the fish connection. The sad thing is if this does come to light that it is linked to BP nothing will come of it of course. Nobody held accountable. All of a sudden the Oil has conveniently disappeared, no after effects nothing. This could be the tip of he sword in the shape of things to come from this monumental crime.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Mythbusters time then some History Channel and onto Discovery
maybe the birds are getting zapped like flys to a bug zapper from the shields

edit on 5-1-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
that guy in the second video about the storm winds just sounds like he has no idea at all

And the whole thing about the fireworks that sounds like such a quick rubbish cover up

Im guessing maybe testing of a new weapon/animal illness perhaps?

It seems to be affecting birds and fish mostly in the US but also now in sth america and new zealand. Wierd

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Certainly they didn't all hit an airliner, as evidenced by the fact that an airliner didn't crash into the ground that morning.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The sad truth is that the media will not cover what the experts determine about the autopsies of the bird specimens.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

sid wilson from slipknot has a solo album called SID, that has a song called dead bird. all this stuff makes me think about that song. because its about being sad that you saw a dead bird. maybe once people start falling over in the middle of the street people might start caring. other than then, people just keep their blinder on

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

yeah thats a good point... i think that birds get the worst treatment of any species today. theres thousands of birds that hit buildings every day and there's nothing that can be done. now that they're all dying for no reason people might wanna wake up

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
May be due to an anomaly in the earths magnetic field which birds us to navigate.

Just a thought

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

ok, lets say the birds and fish swim and flew into a UFO...
why now is it occuring? most of us believe that earth has been visited by UFO's in the past,
and I dont recall reading where lots and lots of birds and fish died because of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
3. It doesn't explain the dead fish

You are assuming that the dead fish are related. No theory, UFOs or not, should assume they are related unless there is evidence to correlate the two events.

Before we assume this is an extraordinary event we must first determine if it is actually an extraordinary event. Is this rare event or a common one being exaggerated by the media due to a news-slow Christmas-season?

Interestingly enough, Michio Kaku suggests it was a microburst:

edit on 5-1-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Perhaps you are on to somehing with this tread..

I found some more news about the dead bird and fish on Yahoo news, not where you normaly will find any words like ufo, alien and such. not this time either, but this sentence just sound like what you are writing about

Theories suggest that the birds got startled by the loud sounds, flew off their roosts in the dark, collided with objects and died from blunt force trauma.

whole story here:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

SO WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOODIES OR BADDIES? In the crafts?

edit on 1/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

SO WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOODIES OR BADDIES? In the crafts?

edit on 1/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Even if they are "good" they probably would be just as prone if not more to kill us off. Think about it, we were given a beautiful planet and we destroy it. We developed the intellect to create a powerful form of alternative energy (atomic) and we use it as a weapon it from its very inception.

We kill our fellow man due to his color, religion. political beliefs, to take his property or land or just because we want to. If I were a higher form of intelligence I would look at what good we have done compared to the evils we have perpetrated on the Earth and each other from day one as well as our sheer propensity for destruction compared to our achievements and say "bye bye, you little pests....ZAP!"

I am sure in the eyes of other advanced beings that would be a safeguard against us destroying the universe once we gained more knowledge.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
As for the fireworks or storm idea... I don't buy it.If fireworks were the cause I think we would see this all of the time during the 4th of July in major cities like NY during their celebrations. The fish the birds and everything else could be the results of experimentation by ETs to wipe us out or just because we have killed and poisoned this planet.

Just a thought

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
this was actually my first though

but to many dead bird .. im doubtfull that they were all flying in group
and a cloaked ship suddenly hit them.. why would they damage the ship shield integrity with birds

i think it was some sort of a wave .. or a sonic boom that affected the little animal
but there is to many dead bird now happening all over the world + dead fish ..

a toxic cloud ? .. nah they said that the bird were look alike they were hit by something
their physical body was really damage .. and it was not caused by the fall on the ground

this thing is a complete mystery .. maybe somebody added a few cover up detail so we dont have the real truth to discover by logic

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
you guys are dismissing the ufo and fireworks theories, but dont you have the feeling that something paranormal is going on or maybe orchestrated by someone to look like it?

we are near 2012, and people (seeing how that idea of 2012 being the end of the world became so popular) would easily start to believe and panic would ensue.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join