It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds in Three States Flew into Cloaked UFOs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ok well, lets just say the birds hit a "U.F.O", it doesn't explain the fish because no matter how hard the fish hit an object under water...they wouldn't just die, would they?. And just to clear things up a little...did the birds all die in different locations around each state or did they all die in the same area. Because if they all died in the same area, It could add more evidence to the OP's theory

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
hahahaha

I posted this very same topic yesterday and they took my thread off and trashed it.

Who know what ATS is all about these days.

Whatever!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's all due to the coming polar shift.

Well, at least according to this guy-

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well I hate to say it but this was my initial thought upon hearing about it and then I ran into this story. Turns out there was a radar return in the same time frame and location. Read the whole story plus comments.

weblogs.marylandweather.com...

DM
edit on 5-1-2011 by deltamist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

isnt it possible that the physical trauma happened when the birds hit the ground?
just a thought...my personal theory is the magnetic pole theory

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Night Ship 282 incident that was never truly solved. That aircraft was flying along it´s designated route at night when it all of a sudden made one last, bizarre radio transmission and was then destroyed. Later examination determined the aircraft was destroyed by a mid-air collision with another object which was never identified nor seen by radar. From the last transmission of the pilot, it can be assumed that he did recognize some sort of danger before he died (the autopsy determined that death was caused by "multiple blunt force trauma"). Perhaps the birds might have gotten a chirp off before they slammed into whatever "it" was.

Just to shake your memory: www.aero-news.net...
edit on 5-1-2011 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

no, only pumping blood would cause the clots and mass hemmhoraging. the fall would break bones yes, but even if the impact with the ground, they would be dead, the blood coagulates into a gel like substance, it doesnt clot. so even if the ground is what caused the death, there is still the issue of clotting and internal bleeding. this can only have happened due to disease/viruses/repeated blows (that dont kill it) or poison. they were most likely dead and/or dying before they hit the ground. still curious either way u look at it

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
this is happening all over the world; japan, india, wales, sweden, italy, just do a google search. something very wrong is happening
edit on 5-1-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Yahoo says it is Fireworks. LOL, them fireworks must have scared the fish and made them drown too. hahahaha

What is going on?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Sounds like we have an alien teenager at the controls joy-riding and ramming flocks of birds on sight and then going USO for fun and using his propulsion system to zap schools of fish at will. He´ll probably have to do some mandatory element 115 mining for a few weeks if it gets busted.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
reply to post by The Coward

Sounds like we have an alien teenager at the controls joy-riding and ramming flocks of birds on sight and then going USO for fun and using his propulsion system to zap schools of fish at will. He´ll probably have to do some mandatory element 115 mining for a few weeks if it gets busted.

Or it could just be Fireworks!!!

Hahahaha

Maybe a tenager setting Fireworks! Scared the Fish and the Birds, and now they dead.

Yes this must be it!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well unless the same fireworks reached Sweden, I'm definately ruling that one out. It seems more have died in Sweden:

BBC News Link - More Bird Deaths in Sweden

As for the Cloaked UFO? I'm ruling that one out too.

Possible polar shift? Maybe, birds follow magnetic signals, but I would have thought they would have detected the change in this case?

Maybe it's linked to the quadratic meteor showers? lol. I don't know, but I thought you'd might want to see the link above anyways... Cheers.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

How do 5000 birds experience acute physical trauma simultaneously in mid-air?

That's a very good question. I don't believe they could've acquired this level of damage just by flying straight into the ground, or falling, or any other type of "aviation miscalculation". I have an idea on how to figure out if they actually hit a Moving UFO though.

If we assume the UFO was cloaked and a typical "soft edged" disc shape UFO (two platters, one put on top of the other, up side down), then the collision with the birds would've caused trauma to either the upper part of the birds body (while in flight) or the lower part of it. It also would've sent the birds that flew into the upper part of the UFO, flying straight up, only to fall down again, acquiring additional damage as they eventually fell from a higher altitude.

Though, I doubt sincerely that they will do sufficient enough tests on these birds to even come close to this conclusion, if it is the truth that is.

I don't live in America, but could someone inform me on how to get a hold of the people doing the tests on these birds?

Edit: Oh yeah, we had some bird deaths here in Sweden too. I could try to contact those guys and get an opinion.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Drexon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok, we can rule out fireworks now.

If we look at the facts then we can say that neither fish nor birds are mammals, all deaths are happening in the Northern hemosphere. It could be related to the sudden cold water and weather we are having Cold air moves from the upper atmosphere down to the lower and the water in oceans and rivers is near freezing temperatures. COmparatively weak winters for years in a row could have weakend the animals bodyfunctions causing them to massively die of hypothermia.

It could also be related to other stuff, it could be remnants of the SHell oil-spill due to vaporation polluting the water elswhere on the northern hemosphere and that water is now the water fish swim in and birds drink. But I guess that's far-fetched and nothing out of the ordinary was found in the birds.

Shifting poles? Or perhaps it happend every year and we just didn't notice it?

On a sidenote, there is a massive chemical factory brurning since two days here in the Netherlands with daangerous substances in the polluting cloads. But it started a little AFTER the America dead bird case.
edit on 6-1-2011 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
fireworks my a..z.z.if people believe garbage like this it will be too late to do anything about whatever is going to happen in the future...these sound like warning signs to me whether environmental or otherwise

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
and if it is a UFO..then why doesn;t this happen more often ?? there are UFOs patrolling the skies all the time whether government aircraft or even aliens if you believe in that (I do)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
They stopped to castrate beforeitsnews.com, hence they seek an explanation
in the UFO community.
Undoubtedly the birds deaths has something to do
with the recent UFO activity and the strange atmospheric events since 2009
for which was blamed HAARP.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Would be possible IF it was only in 2 or 3 states.
This is worldwide. Latest one is 700 dead crabs in Scotland, 1000 dead birds in Libya and a few thousand dead fish in the gulf of aden.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Already discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I have always believed the sounds i heard above my house for 2 days in 2006 was a cloaked hovering spacecraft, i never heard it again. This wasn't to long after i had witnessed my first up close and personal UFO in Spain which was being repaired. I first got real experience with UFO's in late 2005 with the multiple craft congregating together then moving in opposite directions and turning off their lights and i have been a huge believer since.

I have been interested in them since i was kid with all my alien books and movies, one of those things that you can believe in and truly hope it comes to the public attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join