It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds in Three States Flew into Cloaked UFOs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

1. The alleged UFO's didn't hit them the birds did possibly because they are cloaked.
2. Those human craft you mention are small and fly at different heights, birds are used to them and have adapted except for the occasional idiot that flys into a propellor or engine
3. The dead fish in the US river could be due to BP..but i doubt it, it was just ONE species, the dead fish must be chemical related in some form.
4. Because in those cases, the UFO's took plants,large animals, plotted waypoints or took humans and mainly at night when birds are asleep.

This is worldwide birds falling all over the place, fish and crabs dying that would mean there are potentially dozens of good sized ET UFO's/USO's cloaked and in stationary positions..just waiting.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
and a cloaked ship suddenly hit them.. why would they damage the ship shield integrity with birds

Just because they flew into it, doesn't mean it affected the integrity of whatever shield system the possible UFO would use. In fact if a few thousand birds damaged the shields on my ship i would seriously eject the designer via airlock into space.

Honestly if it was intentional i can imagine a few ET's at the windows betting on how many they can kill with one shield pulse.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

All in a one mile radius but the worldwide deaths are startling, 50 fell dead over one street in Sweden with the same injuries.

Fireworks do not even pass as a thought in this event at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
now in Lybia, Vietnam and Italy same thing happened!!!! What's going on people?

Can it be a virus they brought from Mars or something?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The opposite Hitchcock?!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
My first thoughts were UFOs after hearing the birds were startled and then hit something resulting in blunt trama.
If one of those birds landed in my front yard I would freeze it up one, and take another to an independent Veternarian to find out what happened. I would definetly check for radiation. I would want to know how safe it is to continue living in my home, In the mean time, I would get a hotel else where, or stay with relatives.

Suppose it was UFOs, obviously they just showed up on New Years Eve? To watch people light fireworks? To snatch people comming and going to parties? How many people ended up missing that night?
I think their presence is here... It is like when my child hides somewhere in the house and I sense they are in the room or behind a door. I just know they are there, and I have no physical clue they are hiding.

It is all very creepy, if the UFOs did this and they don't acknowledge their responsibility and admit
publically they are here. Then they are definetly not moral, responsible, caring, friendly, entities. We should watch out! Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there. Think of electricity silently waiting in your outlets. It's there and it is dangerous. Stranger Danger. Good people take responsibility for their actions.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hah. Without having read the previous posts in this thread, I shall say that I also thought about this for about 1.120000th of a second and then I thought that because the fishies are being affected too, does that mean that there's UFOs under the waters also?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
USO (underwater) probably have radiation too. I hope they figure out what did all this, it is extreme creepy and unusual. It makes me woory why this happened and what is next if this is a small begining.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Finally....... someone else has connected the dots here. This was my theory all along that all these birds have collided with cloaked ufos. I have actually discussed this in detail in another thread about these dead birds.

I am appalled from all these bird and fish reports that no one is connecting the dots, they explain with the theory of fireworks, weather anomalies, birds flying to close to the bridge in Florida and getting hit, cold weather and even starvation. And if you look at the facts of all bird and fish deaths, nothing adds up except for one theory,

they all died from colliding with cloaked ufos

or the by product of ufo activity. In Beebe Arkansas I know for a fact all the weather had cleared out of the area the night before the bird deaths, the birds had not suffered burns of any kind. In florida, the weather is to warm for birds to die from the cold or starvation.

The fact that workers actually wore hazmat suits also backs up the theory of ufos. As radiation is a byproduct from anti-gravity propulsion systems. Anyone who works with anti-gravity could tell you. Low level radiation from anti-grav systems killed the fish. The birds died from a combination of low level radiation and collision with ufos. Hazmat suits were worn. They shield people from exposure to hazardous material and radiation. I got that info off the government site about the suits capabilities.

I actually told KY3 news that I wanted radiation test performed on the birds and fish.
edit on 6-1-2011 by covert1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just read this fairly new nat geo article
National Geographic

Best part is they suggest :

"They collided with cars, trees, buildings, and other stationary objects," said ornithologist Karen Rowe of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission.

haha all those non moving objects at once?
Nice try Arkansas

Collisions with power lines seem to have killed roughly 500 blackbirds and starlings in Louisiana on Tuesday. The 50 to 100 jackdaws found on a street in Sweden that same day showed no signs of disease and also apparently died from blunt-force trauma, according to the Swedish National Veterinary Institute.

Lame response...

I do think ET's are to blame
but why?
I could see one of the instances as a "accident"
but all these?
maybe they were under some type of Mind control like RC birds whether that be ET's or Humans

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
turtle doves in Italy now.....

More dead birds NEW

and texas too :/
Texas Dead Birds

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Star and Flag!!

I pondered this as well,especially after constantly hearing that they suffered physical trauma.....

I know many would say that its too 'out there' to think it, but I'm glad I'm not alone in this theory.

And yes, I thought about USO's too, to account for the fish.

Besides the magnetic pole shifting, this is my other speculation.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Very interesting!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The fact that workers actually wore hazmat suits also backs up the theory of ufos.

More likely, they were imagining the potential of an infectious outbreak?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't believe that UFO's had anything to do with it at all, in fact the trauma that was caused happened due to them falling from the sky. It would be like you falling off a 4 story building. You also would have trauma.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
have you noticed that the government gives us stupid theories for when something strange happens?

With Ufos is usually swamp gas, weather balloons, birds

now we have fireworks and weather. What do they think we are? morons?

We have celebrated New Year with fireworks for as long as i remember and nothing happened. Same with weather, cold weather doesnt make hundreds of birds die instantly in mid air at the same time.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XHellcatX
Hah. Without having read the previous posts in this thread, I shall say that I also thought about this for about 1.120000th of a second and then I thought that because the fishies are being affected too, does that mean that there's UFOs under the waters also?

Yes there are.
They are called USO's-Unidentified Submerged Objects

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
have you noticed that the government gives us stupid theories for when something strange happens?

With Ufos is usually swamp gas, weather balloons, birds

now we have fireworks and weather. What do they think we are? morons?

We have celebrated New Year with fireworks for as long as i remember and nothing happened. Same with weather, cold weather doesnt make hundreds of birds die instantly in mid air at the same time.

No, I have a feeling that something is in the air, or there is something going o with the magnetic field, the trauma I am 100% positive came from the falls they took. In fact if you ever look in the spring and summer you will some sometimes that baby birds fall out of the nests, they can die from a 3 foot drop to the ground, just from the trauma.

I am not sure if anyone remembers that last bird kills about 2 years ago or not but the government told us that all those birds that were dropping dead in New York were from Ecoli in the seeds they were eating its all B.S.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Whatever is going on it is starting to get very creepy.

The fact that this is happening world wide makes me think that it will come out as a natural "rare" phenomenom.

Is your theory plausable? well of course it is you have stuck to facts and possibilities and put across an interesting point of view.

One thing I would like to stress is that we must find out what is causing this. Something is killing off life on earth on a global scale.

Birds (China,Sweden.America,Italy)
hundreds of dead red snapper (New Zealand)
Around 2 million fish (Maryland)
40,000 velvet crabs (Britain)

Stats from here

So who is next to suffer from whatever is causing these deaths?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The two anomalies then strangely coincided, but nobody paid attention to it. It can be something like
that related to the birds and fish deaths. For some reasons then I considered that those UFOs originate
from the ocean, now I'm not so sure but cannot exclude it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join