It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the primitive white cultures live?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

And there it is folks. I laughed out load to that blatant racism.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

So as an expert and a scientist you disagree with me that if you got that list and visited every country and rated there level of technology from 1 to 10 and plotted it on a graph it would show a gradual decrease as you go down that list?????

Please answer that...I really would like to know!
edit on 5-1-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
We live in the USA

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Yep it would hand in hand with the wealth of the country. It's the stupidest thing I ever heard. It proves nothing about intelligence.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

Well as you agree with me it now makes you a races too Hahahaha

Now please answer my other statement which I said is also a fact i.e. that some races have produced more inventions/technology then others?

Please do tell me that I am wrong!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp

White guilt?'anti white ? Come on people. Is the buck Finn thing stupid yes. Artists and anyone should be able to express themselves. The should also not be afraid to admit their bias. I hate going
To japan. I don't hate Japanese people or culture. Hell I practice jiujitsu. Are we too sensitive yes. Are things
To politically correct yes. But it doesn't change history.

Britian, Holland, Potugal, Spain, Denmark, and France conquered and
Enslaved most of the world literally. Some places did better than others when the
Recovered mostly due to fate or similarities with European ideas. Don't act like you have no idea where it came
From. When were anti lynching laws passed in the US? South Africa? Australia?

Guilt is a useless emotion but it doesnt mean you shouldn't
Recognize injustices and how things came to be the way they are.

You have only been taught history, that has been spun in a certain way to instil 'white guilt' in you - the West found itself in a position of unequalled technologcal supremecy, mainly because it threw off the yoke of Catholicism for a while - It is the overall cultural paradigm of the west that has allowed us to co-operate far more effectively than others, that allowed us to outstrip them.

We found ourselves unchallenged in a position as masters of the world - no one could resist us!

Other cultures would have been utterly ruthless and made sure that the conquered nations were forever sunjugated - Islam for example, as it is we abolished slavery, and left the third world by and large a far more civilised and prosperous place than we found it

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

All you need to do is go back a few hundred years when White people were living in tribes, and the Egyptians, Babalonians and others were starting Civilization for us. To simply take a snap shot of this day and age (which progressed very rapidly) and wonder why there are no 'primitive' white people, would be just like the ancient Babylonians asking why they were the only Civilized people on the planet. Its just a roll of the dice my friend. Nations (and peoples) rise and fall. A thousand years from now and white men could be living in straw huts, while African Bushmen explore space.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by biohazardjon
Well the Saami people of northern europe are kind of nomadic hurders still if that counts, I am not calling them primative but I usumed what you meant was people who lived a pre agreculteral lifestyle. en.wikipedia.org...

NIce catch!

Just because you dont live in a brick home and have internet doesnt mean that your a barbarian.

I was reading that a good portion of their land was used as a bombing range for Norway. Thats bad enough but in this area they have sacred sites and their reindeer herds calve there.

I guess its like when the "christians" came through and butchered all those that wouldn't take their faith. This is a BIG reason I hate so called "saint" patties day.

Patricius ran out the "snakes".

Ever wondered what that meant?

The "snakes" were the Druids and the little "fairie" folk as they were called. They burned the Sacred Groves and desecrated one (of many) of the major Sacred sites...Glastonbury. Avalon has been attributed to being on one of the western islands near there. Its barren there....no oaks, rowan, or ash to be found.

Think about that when you drink your green beer
this year.

Somehow, I dont think Jesus would have been pleased with patricius.
edit on 5/1/11 by felonius because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

All you need to do is google Caucasian genes+Egyptians to realise that history as you have been taught is a lie!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All races was bought here from all over the galaxy by ETs when there worlds died the whites last chinese first

And we all will be moving on again in 2012,

TPTB will stay, in there underground bases & so called safe heaven they built behind your backs & without your knowing with your money they that they stole from you during the recession, they shall get there wish and die with all the gold oil & money in the world when the planet reconfigures it self for the next cycle, earth is pretty much a galactic rouge state which ET do not wish to make contact with but its people are innocent and very much in there interest to rescue & give aid... as they have in the past

This is just my little secret belief i & my family share based on many years of research into all fields & a touch of hope & faith

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

lol heres the thing there are no primitive "white" races because and no offence ment but man was ment to be black whiteness is a defect in the genes and when we all split off from africa those who went north where there was less intense sunlight the pigment in their skin lightened then they decided to try taking over the world so to speak as they advanced through the ages

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, you certainly have a point, however, I would remind you that many "primative" peoples actually view white culturalism to be the truly primative state, and I would argue, with a good amount of legitimacy. What has our massive technology brought us? Happiness, no, not really. A loss of family, destruction of living environment, health disasters, mental problems born of anxiety and confusion, manipulation, orphaned children, loss through disbelief of ancient knowledge, detachment from divinity...the list goes on and on. I'm not "getting down" on the white race here (I am also white), but rather ask you to consider the basis of your assertion regarding what is primative and what is not.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Really? What have I been taught? Do you know where I am from? Where I went to school. Where I work? I could be from madras for all you know. I will let you in on a secret my name handle is a Lakota family name. As far as being racist I don't think so. I just said wealth and technology go hand in hand. Traveling around the world I have seen many cultures all of which having genius. Do you know what race has the most inventions? What is an invention. What about technology? Are Egyptians white they loom brown to me. What about Chinese are they white? Japanese? Croatians Serbians? What is white. Where is the line? Tesla has brownish skin is he white? What about hindus. You make no sense

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Siberia still has tribes.

They herd reindeer.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorrillaz

lol heres the thing there are no primitive "white" races because and no offence ment but man was ment to be black whiteness is a defect in the genes and when we all split off from africa those who went north where there was less intense sunlight the pigment in their skin lightened then they decided to try taking over the world so to speak as they advanced through the ages

Nonsense like this is why this country can't have a sensible discussion on race.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
250 years ago early americans lived in log cabins. Does that count?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There are no groups of White people living in the middle of some jungle somewhere living a stone aged existence

1) You simply DO NOT know this for certain. Although I agree that is is unlikely that we would find such a group.

2) Jungles typically occur near the equator in warm climates where they get more direct sunlight and thus have darker skin. Europeans migrated out of Africa to Europe and lost most skin pigment and became "White" people. It would be counter-intuitive to find a tribe of primitive white people in the Jungle.

3) Spend some time on wikipedia reading up on the history of Europe, it was once very primitive.

4) The subjugation of darker skinned peoples by Europeans kept many cultures moving backwards or stagnating while European culture progressed.

5) My answer - THE SOUTH. Ever been to a trailer park? We've got lot's of them here in the USA filled to the brim with what is termed "white trash" or "rednecks" (consequently the only two racist terms that almost never cause offense
)

I'm kidding about the South of course. Considering that for hundreds of years White people took slaves from all manner of tribes and purposefully made sure they didn't learn to read lest they rise up against us I think that had a major effect. Like biological evolution social evolution isn't always a straight climb upward, I mean human beings have been on this planet upwards of 200,000 years and we've only had written language for the last 10,000 or so.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Agreed. I myself sort of misused language. Saying domestic scale culture had stronger genes. They had less genetic weaknesses in physical traits due to environmental hardship and survival rates of strong physical traits. White skin helped absorb more vitamin d as a result of evolution.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I posted these two books in another thread but I'll post them here again:

The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution
www.amazon.com...

Before the Dawn: Recovering the Lost History of Our Ancestors
www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_1

They both are a great introduction to human racial evolution and how civilization may have influenced certain groups as opposed to others. The chapter on Ashkenazi IQ found in "The 10,000 Year Explosion" is especially fascinating.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I have before the dawn

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join