It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the primitive white cultures live?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

I know enough to tell you that all smart people have high IQs and I don't need to be an expert to tell you that fact!

I also know enough to tell you that if you get that IQ chart I posted and visited all the country's with low IQs you will find the majority living there have crappy, primitive living conditions and you wouldn't want to live there!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yes it has. Infanticide is definitely a part of early culture. But that's not the case. I am talking about years of archeological, genetic, and anthropological research. There were certainly birth defects but infanticide in most domestic scale cultures and the Hawaii somoan culture was because of too many children by one parent group. It's a well documented fact that are genes are weaker than domestic scale culture genes. It has to do with the amount of weak genes we allow to continue because of medicine and modern lifestyle. Don't take my word for it. Look it up. But yes you are right in some cases severly birth defected infants were killed. However skeletal remains and ancestors also show the opposite.

Take for instance our teeth. It is becoming more common than not that people have to have corrective surgery to straiten teeth out. That isn't the case per capita in tribes. That's diet. Diet changes genes too. Believe me I understand where a lot of you are coming from but the deeper you dig the more you'll find cultural bias is what gives most people their point of view. Darwin himself though south Americans were animals. He didn't have an understanding of the etic and Emic point of view.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

That is THE definition of racism. Superiority by genes you should be ashamed of yourself. People have crappy places to live because of military and social domination. Your chart proves that environment has everything to do with intelligence and is in no way genetic. Tribal cultures have been forced into poverty and had their habitat destroyed and polluted by extremely selfish people. Your chart also proves who is doing the dominating and who is doing the enslaving. And you have no idea where I have lived.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think we all understand that the assumed measure of civilization is technological advancement. We're not talking about some philosophical measurement of the degree of self actualization that a cave man may feel versus that of an investment banker, however your points do have merit.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
primitive sounds like my neighbors here in NC....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I might be all kinds of wrong for thinking this but I have an ominous feeling that it is going to be a sad, sad day in the history of the world when ATS has a new thread titled, "What happened to all the primitive people?"

Will their cultures dissolve through murder and assimilation, like the Neanderthals did? Only the future will tell, but surely, we live in a time well suited to the preservation of all sorts of diversity.

But what if they want to change and modernize? We can't force them not to change, can we? Look at places like Iran and Saudi Arabia where change is harshly restricted. Look at Tibet, where change is being rammed down people's throats against their will. "Oh, the humanity!"
edit on 5-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Ok well as an antrhopologist I am telling you these definition have a reason. Culture implies (the word alone is highly debatable among anthropologists) social interaction, use of resources and spread of work). It can be said the average Greek person in the Hieght of their civilization was more knowledgable than the average American. It is a deep subject and not only philosophical. There is a reason science breaks things down specifically for definition. It's the scientific process.

Look at it this way if an alien ship came down and talked to George Bush or a Tibetan lama who do you think would seem more advanced. There is more to look at than technology when observing culture.

The comment about malaria is ridiculous. There is no telling how it was created. Over population is a sure mark for disease and foreign illness will always make people sick.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by LUXUS

No it's be because neuroscience and pyschology have evolved. For the last 15 years nobody takes I.q. Seriously. There are many reasons why none of them being social pressure. You are dead wrong about knowledge not effecting I.q. If you were actually in the field and not just an arm chair expert you would know why. It has been discovered the physical brain actually changes based on environmental observations. There are also studies on I.q. Effects of education as well as studies on test taking. The I.q. Test based on it's own terms can fluctuate 15 points alone based on the test takers anxiety level. You should look up the word intelligence then debate with me what and how the iq test proves for intelligence. So does the fact that there are tests for demons by the catholic church mean demons are real? What about the word group white supremacy. Because those word grouped together exsist does that mean it's true?

Adaptation is a sign of intelligence but its not on the test. The person who figured out genetics had an iq of 115. Hardly a genius. But persistence and curiosity lead him to his conclusion. Those are also both signs of intelligence by definition yet the test doesn't test for those.

Iq can be changed ( I don't believe in the whole iq thing) but studies show education over time, especially early on changes iq. So you are really just speculating and googling editing to fit the argument. When doing research try looking at the studies done by reputable people. Or wait is there a giant conspiracy by all scientists who disagree with you?

The truth is that is has been decided that it is forbidden to notice the IQ differences amongst racial groups and their effect upon social structure, wealth, etc , even though it is the most important determinant.

You may profess to be an expert on the inside - but the conclsions that 'experts' reasearchers. professors are permitted to reach have all been bought and paid for beforehand - not much different to global warming.
edit on 5-1-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You know all smart people have high iq's? I don't think so. You may know all people with high iqs are smart. But even that would be stretch. I apologize but I prefer to speak with science as a guide rather than speculation. In science you don't just make random statements about things you "know" without proof.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You are foolish indeed, how could you forget about evolution? You won't see white people living in the jungle or in the trees. Why? Because we are white for a reason our ancestors lived in cold areas and sheltered themselves from outside's harsh weather, while people in africa are used to the outdoors and the heat, so evolution prepared them for the sun (which is why there are black and dark skinned people)

White people (including myself) are basically genetically inferior, the sun burns us easily, we are used to the indoors and colder climate, plus white people were based in Britain and Europe, criminals moved to Australia, so whites went there, but even their descendants today look darker than average white.

It is natural evolution, weather you live in china America or Africa, you and your descendants will eventually look like the general populous, weather or not you are genetically related to them, it is simple science, and if you couldn't figure that on your own, then I feel sorry for you and your tiny comprehension skills.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Thank goodness.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Iq has nothing to do with it, you could have an amazingly high IQ, but still be dumber than a rock, it's what you do with that information that makes intelligence, I don't believe IQ makes a difference and I got 164, but does a number make me better then anyone? No.

The problem with third world countries is that their leaders are corrupt, taking money out of food water education and shelter so that said leader can live like a king, and if he has 180 IQ doesn't make him smart, it makes him an ignorant monkey, incapable of understanding the one rule in life.

Survival is gained through cooperation, not individual gain.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So it is racism to acknowledge that in some country’s they have crappy living conditions and in others not…yeah right! Its racist for me to know that living conditions and quality of life goes down according to that IQ chart?

As for your suggestion that the countries at the top of the chart are the reason why others live in more primitive conditions...I really don’t think so, you trying to say that those countries at the top of the list invaded all those at the bottom and if so what conditions were they living in before those alleged invasions?

Your trying to paint the picture that tribal community are actually more advanced then say the Japanese with all there technology....sorry but It don't wash with me, I know where I would rather live and so do you ;-)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

In most cases third world countries have harsh condictions because of the more advanced civilizations taking advantage of them, selling them drugs and guns. Hoping the civilization tears itself apart, and in some cases genetic inbreeding is still ongoing, so that hampers evolution, thus contributes to lower intelligence levels.

We have moral standing on genetic inbreeding, which is why intelligence is more commonly found in first world countries.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hi Aeons
Would You like to explain more, because your post can be read as subtle irony towards the occupants of our countries of origin, or literally...
You know, surely that many "modern intelectuals", living in Poland but, for some reason full of scorn and resentment towards polish culture and its people (its has not always something to do with their origins: our nation is, and always was wery hospitable to the respectfull strangers).
Now that kind of "intelectuals" try to marginalise everything that is traditional and patriotic...
In his testament our great poet of the XIX century Juliusz Slowacki has writen (quick translation of mine
:
"But I beg you, let the stil living dont loose the hope and still carry before the Nation the lamp of Enlightment"...
...thats it more the less...
And today we say that our so-called, mostly- self-elected elite wants no more to cary that "lamp of Enlightment" before Nation..not at all...
They rather shout and bash our people for all theyr faults (sometimes real, mostly false) and use that "lamp" more like the mace to beat the "stupid conservative Poles" over their heads

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp

Look at it this way if an alien ship came down and talked to George Bush or a Tibetan lama who do you think would seem more advanced. There is more to look at than technology when observing culture.

Let me take a guess at this one, I think the alien who warped space-time to visit George Bush and communicate to him using telepathic ability's would be more advanced but you know I could be wrong here!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you're reading this thread and/or signed up specifically to enter the interesting discussion based on a poorly worded question....stop now because the silliness began two posts ahead of this one and continues

1p
edit on 5-1-2011 by AsleepButAwake because: statement=question

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

No you are a racist by thinking it is intellectual superiority that makes the first world what it is. It's absolute bull. It takes in account nothing of history. Let's use your logic. A murderer kills a family on a farm takes over their house and gardens. Steals their gardens exports them to his neighborhood where he sells them for below market price. He then rents the house and land to extended family members of the farmers and gives them a bunch of farm equipment on loan. Then he jacks up the price knowing they can't afford it so the renters have to give him the fruits of their labor for free to pay off the debt. He then sells the products to his upper class neighbors (else where) for cheaper than they can produce in their neighborhood. That's not enough profit so he starts giving the renters chemicals and growth hormones to help get higher yields so they can pay the interest on the farm equiptmentment loan. As the renters start producing the murderer says now you owe mentor the fertilizer and the equiptment so give me your new yields. And so on. Sound familiar. (IMF world bank).

So it is the murderers superior intelligence that made his neighborhood rich?

There is no logic in your statement. There is no recognition of history. For all the conspiracy you talk about you fail to mention the real conspiracy the NWO has done it all purposely. It has nothing to do with political correctness. It has to do with history and following the money. Which has zero to do with intelligence. Just people willing to do amoral deeds.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
good question, OP. if by "white" you mean Caucasian, then it turns out that some of them are in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan & India.

The 4th edition of Meyers Konversations-Lexikon (Leipzig, 1885-1890) shows the Caucasian race (in blue) as comprising Aryans, Semites and Hamites. Aryans are further subdivided into European Aryans and Indo-Aryans (the latter corresponding to the group now designated Indo-Iranians).

Carleton S. Coon in his 1939 The Races of Europe classified the Dravidians as Caucasoid as well, due to his assessment of what he called their "Caucasoid skull structure" and other physical traits (e.g. noses, eyes, hair). In his The Living Races of Man, Coon stated that "India is the easternmost outpost of the Caucasian racial region".

Source

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The truth is you have no idea what you are talking about and have been listening to yourself talk for too long. Its completely ridiculous to apply your conspiracy theory only where it firs your beliefs. How do you know the iq test wasn't made to control you? Or make you believe something that's not true? Do you really believe you have superior intelligence. A complete illiterate Sadu in India made advanced physics discoveries using a highschool physics book. Intelligence is omnipresent in he human race. Japanese people are not superior. Personally I can't stand going there. It's crowded has crap food to me and the people (from my point of view are rude). Does that mean I think Japanese people are rude? No it means I have preperscribed ideas of what is comfortable. You can hide racism in any mask you want but is doesn't change what's behind the facade.

I don't think tribal people are superior or more advanced I am just giving you scientific guidelines as to how to observe culture. It's a process like any other. It's just like figuring out how a rock falls or cells split. The only difference is you don't get that class in highschool. You would think anthropology would be in school if it were such a control mechanism. The truth is it shows people who is really in control of wealth and power and how to objectively observe society without the brainwashing you are talking about.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join