It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by Phantom28804

I wonder if that's why tons of billionaires are giving away money...?
Maybe they know something we don't...?

More U.S. billionaires pledge to give away wealth

Also there have been 4 big earthquakes greater than 7.0 in the last two weeks. :O

Magnitude 7.1 ARAUCANIA, CHILE January 02, 2011
Magnitude 7.0 SANTIAGO DEL ESTERO, ARGENTINA January 01, 2011
Magnitude 7.3 VANUATU REGION December 25, 2010
Magnitude 7.4 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION December 21, 2010

edit on 3-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

Reminds me of a movie I just saw-- "Tycus" with Dennis Hopper.

It's about a comet heading toward a direct collision course with the moon, which results in the shattered moon raining down on Earth. Interesting that Dennis Hopper's character was a billionaire doctor that created an underground shelter, built to house billionaire investors that intend to begin the post apocalyptic "new world".

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
All I can say is, keep an eye on this area and keep an eye on some of the more political players on the world stage in this area.....when they all leave this area.....you should too.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yes the H.A.A.R.P did its job and recieved a massive induction from the sun flare another expected on 5th -6th January,unfortunately birds and fish died,so the monitoring is effective.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
no because the bible is a fictional book written and re-written and re-edited and then re published and then corrected and then, and then, and then...

So no... there is no 6th seal to be opened...

I hope someone some day takes up a harry potter and does what people have done with the bible... At least it's much more fun to read...

Magnum

The prophecies in this "fictitional" book, you speak of,.....are amazingly accurate. Just because you say it's a fake, doesn't make it so. It's just an opinion from someone who clearly has not read it. If you say you have, I don't believe it, because you would know that the prophecies are 100% accurate this far.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
if this is the kind of garbage that gets posted on the front page i can imagine where this site is going to head.

HAARP as a weather altering mechanism or a weapon of any sort has not been confirmed. the bible also seems to be mostly a work of myth and fiction.

to couple 2 unconfirmed myths together is laughable. and whats worse there are people stupid enough to star and flag this fantasy. when did this site turn into a forum for fantasy writing?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

H.A.A.R.P is a monitoring station for electromagnetic activity of the planet and it blew out the other night as increased activity from the sun hit the earth,hence the boom,just like anyother transformer

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

Originally posted by Magnum007
no because the bible is a fictional book written and re-written and re-edited and then re published and then corrected and then, and then, and then...

So no... there is no 6th seal to be opened...

I hope someone some day takes up a harry potter and does what people have done with the bible... At least it's much more fun to read...

Magnum

why dont you take your beliefs and opinions to a thread will people may actually give a crap... this is a thread about christian philosophy and prophecy, so please, take your atheism somewhere else.

why dont you stop knocking on our doors with "the good knews"...stop popping up in scientific threads with your nonsense bible crap. and realise god isnt real and causes nothing but trouble.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

im not debating that. what ever it is its not some secret weapon.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Sorry man just thought I`d get it out there to answer alot of speculation going on,dead birds and all

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Really?

Seriously?

This thread got TEN FLAGS? I think I need to find a new site to visit... :bnghd:

Here's a hint to the OP, go to HAARPs website and read up on what it actually does and what it is actually capable of. Also read up on all the nonsense that this harmless ionosphere research station has been blamed for. Here's just a partial list:

Weather control
Death ray
Laser to shoot down invading aliens
Earthquake machine
Tesla related ray weapon
Mind Control

And now its the sixth seal from Revelation? Good grief.

but think about it...their website probly wouldnt tell the truth if it were to be used for such terrible things...so no point looking on it. would be the first thing they did...build a website to tell people the weather changing base they just built is actually only for studying radio science.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There are seven seals in total it refers to the way important scrolls were bound with seven bands and seven wax seals, the only way you could open the scroll to read its contents was to brake all seven wax seals. I don't think it has anything to do with harp.

St John was a student of esoteric teachings so I think it has to do with esoteric teachings relating to planetary evolution.
According to esoteric teachings each planet which has life on it (there are more then ours) goes through seven changes and then naturally dies.
Have you ever wondered why our planet has life? Its not just because the chemistry is just right, its because there is a reactor in the centre of the earth with beats like a heart. This reactor has a life which is divided into seven phases according to esoteric teachings. On the seventh cycle the Earth's heart stops beating and all life on our planet will end. When this happens we will be (if we don't kill ourselves first) so technologically advanced that we will be capable of leaving our planet and finding a new home, this is thousands of years in the future so you can relax

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

No.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
just out of interest, expansive rainbow clouds over iceland in the last couple of hours...
(little that can be added in a second line)
edit on 4-1-2011 by darkcircle2009 because: second line

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
To OP:

Bird's and fish dying is very easy to explain.

I met a few scientists while camping at Lough Dearg in County Donegal, they were hired by the local fishery to conduct various surveys. Their surveys consisted of various testing, including the testing of the lough water.

I asked one of the scientists why they were doing the test, they spoke to me about various different things that they do. I noticed what looked like a cement mixer in the river, I was told it was to trap small fish to do a count of fish concentration (something along those lines). Then one of the scientists explained that here in Lough Dearg the Pine Trees where changing the acidic content of the rivers and lough, it was happening due to the pine needles falling into the river/lough. The scientists then explained that a company with small aircraft have been spraying the acres of Pine trees with a chemical that helps prevent the pine needles falling into the water and to encourage growth (for the Pine Trees).

This would make sense as companies want more profit.

The chem-trails being sprayed over these trees at very low altitude could be the reason why the birds and fish are dying. Let me elaborate further, I am not an ornithologist but I have raised wild birds from birth and my garden is full of various different species; I like birds. I notice how birds clean their beaks on branches, they sweep from each side, as if wiping away crumbs and dirt from the side of their beak.

If an aircraft sprays chemicals onto a forest around the perimeter of the lough and its rivers/tributaries, it is only logical to state that the chemicals would rest on branches, fruit, berries and the foliage of trees and bushes in the affected area. The birds come along, eat the fruit/berries, play and rest within the foliage of the trees and as the day goes on the birds clean their beaks on the branches. That is a number of ways that the birds could get infected by the chemicals, by eating, cleaning, playing and even breathing. Understanding how the fish got infected, well, it is not hard to imagine what the chemicals would do once settled on the surface of the water, after all fish breathe too and their scales/skin absorb chemicals just like any other life form; it's self explanatory.

Could this be the case?
Could Tropospheric chemtrails that encourage the growth of Pine Trees (Or other trees/vegetation) deployed by corporations that hire small aircraft pilots for the agriculture industry be the cause for the deaths of ornithological and ichthyological wildlife?
Is every Zoological company/charity/organization hijacked by governments?

If this is the case, what does the future hold? The agriculture industry already has to go through the government for anything, any request, any queries and any plans they have.
edit on 4/1/2011 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Reminds me of a movie I just saw-- "Tycus" with Dennis Hopper.

It's about a comet heading toward a direct collision course with the moon, which results in the shattered moon raining down on Earth. Interesting that Dennis Hopper's character was a billionaire doctor that created an underground shelter, built to house billionaire investors that intend to begin the post apocalyptic "new world".

The rich wont last any longer than their supplies...likely less.

They will take their "servants" with them who will promptly slit their throats while they sleep.

The rich are weak without societies empowerment.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I cant see how electromagnetic/radio-waves aiming at the ionosphere (spreading from 80 to 1000 km above our heads) could affect birds... Most birds fly below 500 ft, although they can fly up to 5000-10000 when migrating, that's a 3 km top.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Understanding how the fish got infected, well, it is not hard to imagine what the chemicals would do once settled on the surface of the water, after all fish breathe too and their scales/skin absorb chemicals just like any other life form

That's a very well-thought out concept to explain the mass die-offs. As for the fish, I read that part of your post & immediately thought of the way in which many fish will strike at insects floating on the surface of their home, very likely ingesting anything that might happen to be coating and/or surrounding the insects as they float on the surface of the water.

Easily worth a star!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by Phantom28804

I wonder if that's why tons of billionaires are giving away money...?
Maybe they know something we don't...?

More U.S. billionaires pledge to give away wealth

Also there have been 4 big earthquakes greater than 7.0 in the last two weeks. :O

Magnitude 7.1 ARAUCANIA, CHILE January 02, 2011
Magnitude 7.0 SANTIAGO DEL ESTERO, ARGENTINA January 01, 2011
Magnitude 7.3 VANUATU REGION December 25, 2010
Magnitude 7.4 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION December 21, 2010

Maybe only a sinister and ominous coincidence but, Gakona HAARP total electron content graph was approaching a peak around 20:20!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Really?

Seriously?

This thread got TEN FLAGS? I think I need to find a new site to visit... :bnghd:

Here's a hint to the OP, go to HAARPs website and read up on what it actually does and what it is actually capable of. Also read up on all the nonsense that this harmless ionosphere research station has been blamed for. Here's just a partial list:

Weather control
Death ray
Laser to shoot down invading aliens
Earthquake machine
Tesla related ray weapon
Mind Control

And now its the sixth seal from Revelation? Good grief.

lol how dumb do you have to be? you think they would really build a website for haarp and tell the public all the things its capable of ? plus it would be cheaper and probably more effective to use planes like they did in the past to research the ionosphere?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join