It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
actually, i believe the sixth seal was just busted on december 21 with the lunar eclipse. there was a 7.4 magnitude shorlty after midnight (2am) in japan.

and another 6.5 hit iran shortly before midnight (about 10:12) it killed six people. the moon did turn black as sackcloth and the sun was blood red (as viewed from the middle east), a few days before on december 13th (7 days before) there was the geminid meteor shower, and plenty of stars were falling from the heavens like figs dropping from a tree.

There is also a meteor shower to occur in a few days, and I heard something about floods in Australia the size of Texas.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

That is a good point....maybe it signafies that they TRIED to hide from God because they were scared/ashamed, but nowhere to hide....who knows, only God lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Sixth seal? Dunno bout that.

Chem trails and HAARP?

If they are using a metallic base, I could see that. Easier to bounce off of.....but. IF that were the case, you could have signal issues else where maybe? Guess it could depend on the freq.

The Miss running backwards and the G. Lakes emptying? I think Scallion and Cayce mentioned something to that effect.

You may be on to something. Not sure bout the seals though but hey. Knock your self out!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

yea the one in austrailia they are calling a 'biblical flood' it covers the size of cali and texas....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

HAARP, Large Hadron Collider, Neutrinos, it's like watching a two year old swing a hammer in a china shop. We are truly doomed by our own hubris. In search of power with no concern for the consequences.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

6:12 - I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 6:14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 6:15 - Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 6:16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 6:17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

First of wall, there's no mention of how long these events took. They go from day ( the sun.. ) to night ( ..and the moon.. ) so we can assume these events took at least a day or two.

What can block the sun, moon, and stars? a big puff of smoke.
What can cause that? a huge volcanic eruption, or meteor/space weapon strike.
Translation?

Someone that was up to no good triggered something he wasn't supposed to and caused a cataclysmic event to take place, the ground shook, during the day the sun was covered, during the night, the moon was slightly visible and the stars had gone away. Rivers of bright magma flowed down the mountains. After things cooled down, everyone that survived went hiding and wishing to be covered by the rocks that fell from the mountains so the bad guy wouldn't find them.

The bible may not be accurate but most of the stories in there are based on whatever they could relate to at the time. Back then there were people, and there were powerful people/beings, but no magic.
edit on 3-1-2011 by jaden_x because: spellcheck

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

In this same area where the HAARP base is located,

I have lived in this area all my life and have never heard of a HAARP base being in this area. Would you please provide more detail in regards to this.

Thanks.

I also live in south Missouri right on the border (20 min away). Send directions and I'll go look.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What about the first 5 seals?
Given a large group of people on here believe the bible is a thrice written/duplicated story used to train different continents throughout the ages to surrender to the same power of ridiculous blind faith..
.. you should at least state what, where and how the first 5 seals to give any merit to #6
Was it on PBS?.. I don't read the local paper so maybe I missed them there...

----
also..
For people to claim several thousand birds and fish located on one small part of land on this HUGE earth is a biblical sign of the end times..
well,
from a logical perspective the percentage of available earthly birds that died is surely less than .00000001 percent of the available birds and certainly the same amount of fish died..
... that's logic staring at you saying "this is not a biblical event"; but rather it's a localized and terrible ,yet mundane if not currently explainable, event.

b

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by amadeus30
S&F for ya sir.

I live in Arkansas and have most of my life so you can understand why i'm so concerned about all this.

I pray you're wrong..

I just wanted to give you some personal experiences as of late..

I live just a couple miles from the base of the Boston mtns in northwest Ar and i can confirm the spraying of chemtrails here, some days there may be up to a dozen at a time. however i 'm not familiar with any HAARP base here. i know that doesnt' mean it isn't, i'm just not familiar with it.

I do agree that something is going on with the magnetic field here. What you mentioned about the snakes migrating out of here i'll buy 100%. I spend a lot of time outside, hunting, fishing and camping and i can honestly say that i haven't seen a snake of any kind for the past 3 summers.

I would also like to point out that I have suffered some of the worst bouts of sickness and just plain feeling like sh*t for the past few weeks. Just general fatigue and and some serious headaches. I don't know what effects magnetic fields have on people if any.

Again sir, thanks for all the info

edit on 3-1-2011 by amadeus30 because: (no reason given)

I also live in the Boston Mountains in NW Arkansas. Not sure where exactly you live but maybe you should come to my house to find those snakes and spiders. We have not noticed any of them heading out of state since we have lived here. We had more spiders this year than ever before and as for the snakes, during the summer, there was always at least one or two squished on my road every day. A boy that lives up the road from us is always proud to come by and show us what kind of snake he has found and killed on his daily walks. Now of course you won't find any right now, because it is too cold for them to come out in the winter. Would really like to know where your facts are coming from. Which county do you live in?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

As i have said before we had a heap of birds die was a bit of a mystery but turned out it was due to lead poisoning are there any factories ports or mines in the area they traveled it could be something so simple.

Also some was saying the mustard gas was being tested in the area couldn't this have been a reason for this i like how HARRP gets blamed for everything still waiting for some real proof though.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think we are jumping to conclusions here, what about chernobyl? The animals dying off there and human casualities would have been even higher yet no one here is claiming its biblical.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow, I think 9/11 conspiracy theorists are constantly ridiculed because they are being associated with the people here.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

facepalm

2nd line

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

HAARP
Gakona, AK, United States go to google maps and type haarp you will find what you search for plus i have a site also called www.wix.com/mightymarkas/planetx please feel free to browse it has my contact info there too

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't know... That's a lot of stuff to be doing. Part of me wants to say that if all this that you have described is even possible, then the games rigged. Play your role as you see fit, evolution will take its next course with or without you.

I mean, I've heard of chemtrails and this so-called Haarp thing for years now, seeing it spattered amongst the normal political and social discussions on various boards and youtube links, etc. I gotta say that between this and the reptile people of planet X or Nabisco or whatever the parlance is, and the 2012 stuff and the 7 headed beast...ad nauseum. I'm about ready to just say, it is what it is, listen to a little reggae and find some balance or presence or whatever and just ditch all the anxiety with this stuff. There are over 5000 nuclear weapons in the world, at some point someone's going to do something.

Originally posted by die_another_day
Wow, I think 9/11 conspiracy theorists are constantly ridiculed because they are being associated with the people here.

That, my friend, is an awesome zinger.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Sphota because: add quote

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mightymarkas
reply to post by GhostR1der

HAARP
Gakona, AK, United States go to google maps and type haarp you will find what you search for plus i have a site also called www.wix.com/mightymarkas/planetx please feel free to browse it has my contact info there too

AK is short for Alaska, not Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
no because the bible is a fictional book written and re-written and re-edited and then re published and then corrected and then, and then, and then...

So no... there is no 6th seal to be opened...

I hope someone some day takes up a harry potter and does what people have done with the bible... At least it's much more fun to read...

Magnum

TRUTH

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Well this is very interesting. I'm not sure if any one has heard the reports of the autopsies of the birds but blunt force was the reason for the death in flight. The time of day this took place morning, noon, and night, need to be considered as well, the birds did not die not all at once in the same place at the same time of day. Remember that it was intermittent, so this eliminates poisoning and food contamination's.

I would look at the messages given from Heaven to to people here today to give you guidance as to the future natural occurrences for this year. We don't have much time to waist...He is coming to fix all of this.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
They wish that they had the Seal Set for which lucky for us they do not or else they would've activated them years ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Hey not to worry on the Bible stuff, just don't throw it under the buss. In general, it is good to show kindness to other beliefs, even if it is not too our liking, you demand respect for your views, and why not, wisdom demands it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join