It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

My be you should watch this video
www.youtube.com...

and look at this subject from different perspective.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Heard on my local NBC news tonight that a lady found a bunch of the same birds in her yard. She is in Paducah KY. Not far from Arkansas.
Strange

www.youtube.com...

Sorry not sure how to enbed yet'
edit on 1/3/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't think the bible was written by anyone who may have been seeing images of Arkansas, but I could make the connection between the moon going red and the most recent Winter Solstice lunar eclipse...at 1am the moon was BLOOD RED. First time in nearly 500 years and it won't happen again for another 100...so, aside from your misguidance that the number of birds was 5,000, and not 1,000 like the news said, I could say 'coincidence? I may think not."

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Posted this before, but warrants another explanation.

First of all, there's nothing remotely secret or even classified about HAARP. No security clearance is needed to visit and tour the site, and HAARP usually holds an open house every summer during which anyone can see everything there. During the rest of the year, research is conducted. The universities that have participated in HAARP research include University of Alaska, Stanford, Penn State, Boston College, Dartmouth, Cornell, University of Maryland, University of Massachusetts, MIT, Polytechnic University, UCLA, Clemson and the University of Tulsa. There are several other similar research stations around the world, namely the Sura facility in Russia, EISCAT in Norway, the Arecibo observatory in Puerto Rico, and the HIPAS observatory near Fairbanks, operated by UCLA. If you look at HAARP on Google Earth, you can see there's not much there, and the current view shows only four cars in the small parking lot.

HAARP consists of an observatory and an adjacent 28-acre field with 180 HF (high frequency) antennas, each 72 feet tall, with a maximum transmission power of 3600 kilowatts, about 75 times the power of a commercial radio station, but only a tiny fraction of the strength of the natural solar radiation striking the same part of the ionosphere at which HAARP is aimed. Although the observatory operates continuously, the HF antenna array is activated only rarely for specific experiments, which average about once a month.

Sadly for the conspiracy theorists, HAARP has no potential to affect weather. The frequency of energy that HAARP transmits cannot be absorbed by the troposphere or the stratosphere, only by the ionosphere, many kilometers higher than the highest atmospheric weather systems.

The ionosphere is created and replenished daily by solar radiation. At night, the level of ionization drops quickly to very low levels at lower altitudes of 50 to 100 miles, but at higher altitudes over 200 miles it takes most of the night for the ionization to disperse. During the night, when the natural ionosphere is minimal, HAARP is capable of creating a weak artificial aurora that can actually be observed by sensitive cameras at the observatory, though they are far too faint for the naked eye. During the daytime, solar radiation ionizes the ionosphere so powerfully that HAARP's weak artificial effects are the proverbial drop in the bucket, and are erased almost immediately when the transmitter is turned off.

You might ask "What's the point of HAARP?" If it's not to wreak global destruction, what good is it? Communication and navigation signals are sent through the atmosphere for a broad range of civilian and military purposes. Guided missiles rely on digital transmissions which can be affected or jammed by a whole variety of natural and artificial causes. Global Positioning System and encrypted communications all need to be able to make it to their recipients in wartime, regardless of the atmospheric and electromagnetic conditions. The study of these effects is the primary reason that DARPA, the U.S. Air Force, and the U.S. Navy contribute to HAARP's funding. In addition, by bouncing signals off the ionosphere at at altitude of 100km, HAARP has been able to create Extremely Low Frequency, or ELF, waves as low as 1 Hertz, which can potentially be used for worldwide communication including reaching submarines, though at an almost uselessly slow data rate. But before you conclude that these ELF waves might be used for creating earthquakes, note that the maximum ELF signal amplitude produced by HAARP has been measured at less than one ten-millionth of the Earth's natural background field.

So if HAARP is so anticlimactically mundane, why all the conspiracy theories? HAARP is operated by MarshCreek, LLC, an Alaska Native Corporation under contract to the Office of Naval Research. Anytime the ONR or DARPA or the military have their hand in something, paranoid types tend to come out of the woodwork and blame anything they can imagine on it. So regardless of whether HAARP is in the atmospheric research business or the rubber duckie business, they were pretty much doomed to conspiracy charges from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't know that they have to. I think we, as individuals, regardless of faith, go through our own little personal apocalypses when we need to drastically change in order to be in some sort of harmony with those around us. I think during times of great social change, an apocalypse of sorts occurs as well. Not necessarily death and destruction of the literal sense, but a great shift and reorientation. To further explain my view, an apocalypse is what would happen, either to an individual or collective, when a great change occurred without a revolution. I am defining a revolution as a change in which the story remains the same, but the particular people playing the roles change all sorts of positions. An apocalypse brings about an entirely new story of sorts. And, BTW, I also find it interesting that you mentioned HAARP. Perhaps it is named HAARP as a sort of psy-op. YA know, angels playing a harp and all that.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Good point. The Bible is extremely relevant whether you believe it or not. Heck, if you have atheistic desires, you must admit that people create Gods. And, these Gods are like viruses or replicating algorithms that entangle their webs throughout society in various manifestations. They are real in terms of influence, and they become extremely power and last a VERY long time, whether or not humanity created them.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

actually, meteor shower tonight it said on the king 5 news......
Meteor shower

and it just gets weirder....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

thanks for the explanation. too much bs around ats on haarp and what it is used for.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Do you really think with all of our typical "modern-day" compartmentalized academia, military, and other third-party entities out there that could be using this technology for whatever reason, would you wish this in your back-yard?

I am not so sure about you, but I don't think I would want to live next-door to a microwave oven without knowing what kind of potential dangerous EMF radiation I could be exposed to?

Media DO HAVE EFFECTS, much like multi-media, EMF is a "medium," and does have effects. Understanding what is happening around you is a survival trait. When a technology can produce cloud formations which look like clouds with holes punched-in them, you could wonder what kind of "reverse updraft" is going on and how much heat is needed to do this. If the birds (5000 birds who died of trauma,) in the atmosphere could be possibly related to HAARP research, then if the remote possibility exists of a causal relationship, then this bears monitoring closely. Would you wish a airplane to fly through an anomaly? I would really be interested in finding-out what level of EMF the birds had.

No Information + Disinformation = A Pattern of Correct Information to be studied and more added.

Knowledge is Power where no bias exists.

Keep an open mind; things may not appear to be what "they" tell you or you have learned in any academic subject. You learn the fundamental structure, then use intuition and foresight to hopefully arrive at a correct conclusion after everything fallacious has been ruled out as invalid.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey, about the dead birds and the fish.. I dont think they are related to haarp or anything in any way.. for one, they were both a specific species of bird and fish. (red winged blackbirds, and drum fish) and the necropsy results came back for the birds today.. supposively they died from blunt force trauma. heres a link to the story:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

what blunt is gonna hit them while in mid-fly? just wondering....they could have exploded, due to negative and positive ions combusting or tearing apart...?? i donno...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

HAARP anyone?? ABU Dahbi is a few decades behind the US apparently!
Just a little rub it in your noses for all the non-believers out there.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
In this same area where the HAARP base is located, there is an extremely heavy amount of chemtrail spraying that goes on by jet fighters. In addition to this, in that same area where the HAARP base is at, there is also a very big amount of UFO activity, UFO abductions, and incidents related to the Mothman phenomenon. There have also been significant cattle mutilations that have been occurring in this area.

"jet fighters" don't have the capacity to store or deliver large quantities of chemicals to spray the atmosphere with, so if you are seeing "jet fighters" and you believe they are spraying you with chemtrails I can asure you that all you are seeing are regular contrails and not chemtrails.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Before we jump to conclusions or thru hoops, is there any chance of a logical explanation for the fish and game dying off, such as some company doing illegal dumping of hazardous waste in the areas? I've been looking into this but as yet have not come up with anything. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right area?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
S&F for ya sir.

I live in Arkansas and have most of my life so you can understand why i'm so concerned about all this.

I pray you're wrong..

I just wanted to give you some personal experiences as of late..

I live just a couple miles from the base of the Boston mtns in northwest Ar and i can confirm the spraying of chemtrails here, some days there may be up to a dozen at a time. however i 'm not familiar with any HAARP base here. i know that doesnt' mean it isn't, i'm just not familiar with it.

I do agree that something is going on with the magnetic field here. What you mentioned about the snakes migrating out of here i'll buy 100%. I spend a lot of time outside, hunting, fishing and camping and i can honestly say that i haven't seen a snake of any kind for the past 3 summers.

I would also like to point out that I have suffered some of the worst bouts of sickness and just plain feeling like sh*t for the past few weeks. Just general fatigue and and some serious headaches. I don't know what effects magnetic fields have on people if any.

Again sir, thanks for all the info

edit on 3-1-2011 by amadeus30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
no because the bible is a fictional book written and re-written and re-edited and then re published and then corrected and then, and then, and then...

So no... there is no 6th seal to be opened...

I hope someone some day takes up a harry potter and does what people have done with the bible... At least it's much more fun to read...

Magnum

Except that TPTB are gnostics and are doing things according to this book, to some extent anyway, and according to other predictions too.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this is off topic but someone in this thread posted information about an alarming event in Canada. Thousands of dead birds in Canada? Where did you get this information from?
I'll be watching the national news in approximately 8 minutes and will report back asap about this.

10 mins later....yep..all # #.
edit on /1/3/11 by scar because: update

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by scar

google it, lool it up there ae various article its not letting me post the one i found
edit on 1/3/11 by kyeleigh because: blocked?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
According to the HARRP website anything about or related to HARRP is unclassified, so... Why don't you ask

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

6:14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 6:15 - Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 6:16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

Hang on, that doesn't make any sense. How did they hide in the mountains if the mountains had already been removed?

I know it's an old book, but didn't they check this kinda stuff back then??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join