It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What are people supposed to think?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for posting this video on this forum as well. People need to get their heads out of the sand before they find themselves completely buried in it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
I am still hoping someone can attest to the location of a second HAARP facility (besides the one in Alaska). I have not heard of that yet.

There's a number of ionospheric heaters around the world. Only one is a "HAARP facility", which is the one in Alaska. I'm not aware of any in Missouri or Arkansas, although that doesn't mean there isn't one.

OP - where is it? If not map coordinates, how about the site name? Anything would do.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
What are people supposed to think?

Same answer as on the other thread - if you see someone trying to imply that sound is radio, or that radio is sound, or that they're equivalent in some way, they're either lying or ignorant.

This one falls into the "lying" category.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gobetter
Let's look at HAARP from a different prospective. Let's start by wondering if the government has been aware of the coming solar flares (in theory) for quite some time and they've known of the Earth's vulnerability .. now let's wonder if HAARP "could" have been developed to sheild the planet from these flares and save us all. Sounds reasonable to me.

While it wasn't "designed" to do this, this is one of the things you can 'sort of' do with HAARP.

Years ago, down at Siple Station, they found out you could sweep trapped charged particles out of the inner magnetosphere if you had the right setup. HAARP can do this, and pretty well at that, at least most of the time. So, yes, if you have a CME or a HAND that puts a lot of particles in the inner magnetosphere, they'll just loop around for weeks tearing up your orbital assets.

HAARP can be used to clean that out. It's not the only way - they experimented with it on a couple of STS missions and now it's done from orbit. Your tax $ at work.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm simply tired of people getting called idiots because they believe haarp is responsible. There is hardly any reason the average person shouldn't believe this. That dosn't mean that people who do have expertise in the field
(bedlam) should be ignored.
edit on 25-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's an unfortunate symptom of today's society that anybody who doesn't have a view you agree with is called an idiot or other such insulting name.

Personally, I don't believe a lot of the theories related to HAARP but if people do, that's up to them, no name calling required. If evidence proves them right, great, I'll reconsider my opinion.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Arkansas?

HAARP is in Alaska, it's base and Antenna farms are all in Alaska.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

I know they both start with an A but sorry, HAARP's antenna array and operations are all in Alaska.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

The Central/Northern Arkansas area is one of the most heavily chemtrail sprayed locations on the planet. There is also a rather large HAARP base that is located right around the Missouri-Arkansas border at the very south central Missouri/north central Arkansas border region. In this same area where the HAARP base is located, there is an extremely heavy amount of chemtrail spraying that goes on by jet fighters. In addition to this, in that same area where the HAARP base is at, there is also a very big amount of UFO activity, UFO abductions, and incidents related to the Mothman phenomenon. There have also been significant cattle mutilations that have been occurring in this area. Now we have 5,000 blackbirds suddenly dying at once in the same area and a massive die off of 100,000 fish in the Arkansas river. And it is not just the fish and birds that have been acting strange in this region in recent times. In the recent years there was also a massive migration of spiders and snakes in this same region. Millions of snakes and spiders migrated out of the region in unison. The scientists that investigated this concluded that the spiders and snakes were leaving Arkansas in mass because of some kind of disturbance in the Earth's electromagnetic field. So, it is very highly likely that the HAARP base that is located at the Missouri-Arkansas border is what is causing all of this. It would also explain all of the recent earthquake swarms that were occurring in Arkansas and also Indiana earlier. They may be getting ready to set off the New Madrid fault zone, or even worse yet, they may be getting ready to trigger the Caribbean fault line.

I can verify that Arkansas is one of the most heavily sprayed areas, by far! No matter how many people bash that idea, I believe it whole heartedly.
What is the base on the Missouri/Arkansas border or where is it located? I'd like to look more into it..
P.S. if you think the bird and fish death was just natural and happens, you obviously don't live in Arkansas and need to get your facts straight. Something has been/still is going on.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Very interesting post.

The bit about the Mississippi dividing USA in half tallies w recent biblical prophecies that I've read.....

The bit about the moon turning to blood at the time of the big quake is interesting in light of the threads about upcoming blood moons that I've read.....
edit on 8-4-2014 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join