It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
Interesting take....but,

HAARP is in Gakona, Alaska.

Chemtrails?...uh..

There is also a HAARP in Norway.
Take out a globe and put your 2 fingers over both locations and you will see what they are up to.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

The sixth seal would have taken place after the middle of the Tribulation period. You know, when anti-christ would have seated himself in the Temple and said I am God.

OOPS...The Temple hasn't yet been built...so how can this be? At least get your end-time story right. How can we count on your "scientific knowledge" when you can't even get the Biblical time-line right???

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

Originally posted by Magnum007
no because the bible is a fictional book written and re-written and re-edited and then re published and then corrected and then, and then, and then...

So no... there is no 6th seal to be opened...

I hope someone some day takes up a harry potter and does what people have done with the bible... At least it's much more fun to read...

Magnum

why dont you take your beliefs and opinions to a thread will people may actually give a crap... this is a thread about christian philosophy and prophecy, so please, take your atheism somewhere else.

I'm sorry, I was enjoying this thread until I came along your worthless post. You want this thread to just encompass the views of the Christians and not be open to discussion, well - not on these boards. You should probably go to a Christian only web site. But if that is the intention then this should probably be moved from General Conspiracy to a more suitable forum.

Otherwise, please stop wasting everyone's time.

Kharron

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

And it is not just the fish and birds that have been acting strange in this region in recent times. In the recent years there was also a massive migration of spiders and snakes in this same region. Millions of snakes and spiders migrated out of the region in unison.

I know what you mean, I know this guy that lives on the MO/AR border and he is very strange. Like he's always saying weird totally random stuff that I find disturbing. Not giving examples because some are vile, but he's also got googly eyes.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by Red Cloak

And it is not just the fish and birds that have been acting strange in this region in recent times. In the recent years there was also a massive migration of spiders and snakes in this same region. Millions of snakes and spiders migrated out of the region in unison.

I know what you mean, I know this guy that lives on the MO/AR border and he is very strange. Like he's always saying weird totally random stuff that I find disturbing. Not giving examples because some are vile, but he's also got googly eyes.

Right.

And, he never comes back on a thread he started and comments on anything.

Why? IMO, he has no honor or knowledge.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

What?Our planet is a pod on which we live ,the thin skin of land we inhabit TPTB inhabit as well,whats the point.H.,A.A.R.P is not the cause of anything,the universe we inhabit has much more affect than anything us we ants can do,try swimming around the world and see if you survive,why the hell does everybody believe governments would control weather,so if snowball earth happens then TPTB done that,pretty dumb considering we require resources to survive and manpower,without either then what?This is madness.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

HAARP is just science.
I'm glad it is there. Just calm down.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

The sixth seal would have taken place after the middle of the Tribulation period. You know, when anti-christ would have seated himself in the Temple and said I am God.

OOPS...The Temple hasn't yet been built...so how can this be? At least get your end-time story right. How can we count on your "scientific knowledge" when you can't even get the Biblical time-line right???

The bible is a record of history, not a list of things to come. The stories and captions in the bible go back many 1000's of years before Christianity became a thought .. Our planet is changing. The Government is probably trying to stop it. Although the change is a general part of nature, and we should work with it instead of against it. I do agree that the Government needs to quit messing around with their hi-tech toys that they are un-sure of what they are capable of ...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

They actually do know what they are doing with their high tech toys.
HAARP is good.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hate to break it to ya all but religion as we know it, is , and has been a story of the ages passed down from generation to generation. Religion actually originated from the Egyptians. Based off of the sun god. Each " named " character had the same attributes, ie, born of a virgin, spread the word ( gospel ), died by crucifixion, and rose again.
All of these " gods " have had the same names as Prince of peace, King of Kings etc...
Its documented fact, that the Egyptians were the culprit. But again, it was based off the sun god. Ever wonder why the stickers on the back of peoples car have the fish? Its because according to the Zodiac, we are in the age of Pieces. Pieces is represented by the " fish '.

Now in regards to HAARP, the only established base for the HAARP program ever recorded is in Alaska. So I seriously doubt that there is another facility of this magnitude anywhere near Arkansas. Beside, if there were, where is the evidence? The OP, if is basing this thread off of fact, would have submitted some type of evidence to substantiate his/her claims. But do we have any relevant facts or proof? No , we don't.

Just another one of those fear monger threads~

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
In the news today (read just a few minutes ago), there are now major die-offs of blackbirds in Louisiana as well (this happened this morning).

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sabrinaleena

Definetly not fireworks,definetly not factory poisoning,..mmmmm think its atmospheric, geomagnetic or meteoric,anyone got a clue now

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Metaphor dude. Perhaps it is trying to illustrate that we are all mysteries to others, that we all hide our true selves behind "mountains." When our view of reality doesn't mesh with that which we deep down know to be true, when our rationalizations no longer hold water, our particular hiding places no longer suffice. Knowing that we are full of it, our old hiding places no longer suffice, so we hide somewhere else trying to keep ourselves together. liken it to going through a profound loss in life, or a period of profound depression, or just a comeuppance in which we realize that we are not in the right. During this time, we hide in a "cave" and get our heads together so we can venture back into the world whole again, natural and not contrived.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That theory is one hell of a reach.

In fact I think it's the most spectacular connecting of disparate dots I've seen on here in many a moon. I don't doubt something very sinister happened in relation to the birds and magnetics, but to link it to revelations is simply stunning. WOW!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is my first post and been reading the website for quite some time. and I thought it was time to add my own post.

Here it goes...

So about this bird deaths I have some ideas.

John P. Wheeler III found dead, Wheeler’s military career included writing one of the most important manuals on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons. works(ed) Miltre for which develops chemical drones for war. Supposedly they test out of Little Rock Air Base.

Pine Bluff Arsenal - biological chemical storage site in AR. Pine Bluff Arsenal

Facts about Pine Bluff:
- 1hr north of Beebe where the birds died.
- Home to one of the World’s most specialized munitions and chemical-biological defense products and services
- Reported to store estimated 63,000 metric tonnes of the poisonous gas Phosgene that is described as one of the most feared chemical weapons ever used due to its ability to literally cause the lungs and respiratory
system to explode. Acquired from 2003 - 2008 (more on this later)

Phosgene Facts from CDC website:
- Was used extensively during World War I as a choking (could have the birds choked to death?)
- Heart failure within 48hrs
- May appear colorless or as a white to pale yellow cloud. At low concentrations, it has a pleasant odor of newly mown hay or green corn, but its odor may not be noticed by all people exposed. At high concentrations, the
odor may be strong and unpleasant.

Smell? Ok had an idea..google "Arkansas funny smell"
Results interesting, Second result citydata.com people in AR years 2006-2008 complain of funny smells. Also searched some locations of where the people said they lived, all close (4hrs or less) to Pine Bluff. thoughts?
Reference: citydata

Now onto the fish deaths:

Earth quakes. searching Pine Bluff Disposal, found this Article

500 tremors in area since Sept 20 CNN Article

Searched "Pine Bluff Arsenal Underground Disposal" They have permission to do underground injections. which gets into the soil, and into the streams death of fishes too in AR.

Just found this article: Article
Read some of the comments and lady said that Guy, AR is nearby and had some recent tremors.

Like I said this is my first post and hopefully some of its new to you guys.

edit on 4-1-2011 by digitalphotographer77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by howmuch4another
Interesting take....but,

HAARP is in Gakona, Alaska.

Chemtrails?...uh..

There is also a HAARP in Norway.
Take out a globe and put your 2 fingers over both locations and you will see what they are up to.

Thx.
I know its' a point of specifics but the OP said HAARP not EISCAT which is in Norway. So really no need to correct or enlighten me on that although it is appreciated. HAARP is in Gakona. EISCAT is in Norway. BTW the mother of all Ionospheric Heater Reasearch facilities is the International Radio Observatory (HISCAT) and puts out over 340 MW compared to 100+MW @HAARP and under 50 MW in Norway. I will try that fingers on the globe thingy you suggested now.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
All this biblical mumbo-jumbo is all well and good if you want to live in la-la land where there is such nonsense like the anti-christ and angels and gods and all that pish.

Truth is its all fiction. It's for children and the gullible. These things DO NOT exist, no matter how badly you want them to. It's detrimental to society in general that adults run around spouting these hoary old ghost stories from a badly translated 2000 year old book..and beleiving them as truth, as REALITY.

H.A.A.R.P. is modern science. It's where we should be as a species right now. It is part of the real world and is not about to destroy us all in conjunction with the boogeyman or whatever fanciful exotic convaluted conspiracy you think it's part of.

As Billy Connolly says, it's annoying how whenever you meet a Christian you can never find a lion quickly enough. They really do talk a lot of rubbish, and they beleive it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Have you seen the norway spirals? they are trying to blame it on a rocket.....i dont think so man, who are they fooling!If you havent youtube the norway spiral, and surrounding videos, very interesting...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Since several members that have posted in this thread have asked for this info:

The HAARP base in question is located in the extreme south central part of Missouri region. From the nearest couple of roads that are south of the base, one can see the HAARP base when it fires, especially at night.

These roads and areas are actually located in the very north central part of Arkansas. The HAARP base is located between the areas of Mountain Home, Arkansas, which is south of the base, and Gainesville, Missouri, which is north of the base.

Near to where the HAARP base is located, there is also a large FEMA camp, which is located in Arkansas, north of the Mountain Home area.

I will not give any more info on this due to personal safety concerns.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns

very interesting post, im not a religious person myself, but im just trying to figure out what the bible quotes mean.
a great earthquake, perhaps the pole shift we have heard so much about ?? the sun turning black could be the galactic alignment, that is supposed to black out the sun for 3 days i believe, the moon blood red, well that obviously sounds like a lunar eclipse. stars falling from the sky, a meteor shower perhaps ?? figs falling from the trees, sounds like an earthquake ?? heavens receding like a scroll, sudden planet shift ?? ,and every mountain and island removed from its place, tectonic shift ?? interesting, could this be due to just a planetary change or an entire solar system, or universe change, who knows...... maybe nothing, just trying to keep an open mind here.

Great post reply, you gave me a different insight of all thi which is happening. being born and rasied in strict christian family, altering my views at age 19 to try and see past religous manipulation I am feeling sucked back into it yet struggling to see outide religous opinion. Thank you for your reply post.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join