It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Ever read the Heinlein story "The Sixth Column" ? Heinlein postulated a weapon based on genetic resonance, and this is before Watson and Crick ever discovered DNA.

Have not read it, but sounds interesting....

Hmmmm... maybe someone was testing a similar weapon and it kind of got out of hand.

Or maybe it performed exactly as it was supposed to do....

The idea was that given the proper amount of data on a DNA strand for someone, or even entire races, a weapon could be constructed that would only harm those with that specific DNA resonant signature.

That falls along the possibilities of my research. My design/device was meant to find missing people. However, it is undeniable that it could have ramifications that would be of this sort of nature. It wouldn't have taken a large leap to make this happen.

Of course, I also believe in the collective unconscious. So if I had the idea/design...then so do others.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thos 1000+ birds death and fish washing up on shore seems to be a fringe moment. Something is odd whether it was caused by man or not this just doesnt happen everyday some else but lightning or hail or the reaction of fireworks had killed these animals

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko
I just wanna recap what we've got so far:
(For the birds)

1. Poisonous gas
2. Electromagnetic disturbance
3. Chemtrail
4. Fireworks
5. Cyclone

Did i miss any?
How many of these might be related to the fishes?

Also, i'd like to add the possibility of temperature change in their altitude.
Is it possible that they sort of FROZE up in mid flight and just crashed?

yes, you missed one. My theory is that this is part of a classified military project which targets subjects (in this case, fish or fowl) based upon DNA.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?? lol...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe the fish had a disease, the birds ate the fish, and both died?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by heataz
Almost 70 bats were found dead along a walking path -- a mystery that has Arizona Game and Fish officials searching for answers. As far as I know there is still no certain answer on this incident from earlier this week.

I dont' think this is necessarily as mysterious. I am a die hard spelunker. I go hard core caving every year. This past year, many caves were shut down to protect the bat populations because a virus was killing them off. The thought was that tourists were transferring the virus from cave to cave via their shoes after walking through bat guano.

It would seem reasonable that this could be what killed these bats

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4it

It could be an isolated methane release. It can happen more than once and may have to do with seismic activity. Are you noting any rumbling? I'm just N/NW of the New Madrid fault area.

They had a similar happening in Bio Bio, Chile and now a 7.2 hit there.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Fish in the rivers? Blackbirds dropping dead?

This is starting to look like Farming Industry could be to blame.

What is the winter practices of farming in Arkansas near Beebe? What is planted near January?

Blackbirds are famous for scavenging Cornfields for their sustenance in the winter months.

I am wondering if a fertilizer or pesticide has been sprayed on the fields over the remnant of corn ingested by the blackbirds and flowing into the river systems with the melting snow.

Does anyone who live near Beebe know whats going on in their farmland areas? What is their yearly crop rotation for that area?

Have any new additions been added to GMO crops in that area?
Bird information

GMO Crops in USA

But again GradiusM, why not the catfish? why only drum fish? and why not cardinals and blue jays? Something is both broad of animal class and yet specific of species within that class, if these die offs are related.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

chilie just hit with a 7.2 crazy things are getting crazeh

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback

Blackbirds don't eat fish. They eat berries and grains. Nice attempt though... It also wouldn't explain why only blackbirds died and not...say....buzzards or eagles, who absolutely DO eat fish.

ETA - also, don't forget that the fish died several hours away from where the birds died. the birds died within a 1 miles radius. AND the Arkansas river does not go anywhere near the town where the birds died. If your scenario was true, the river would be "ground zero" and the bird die-offs would happen within a radius of that location. That just doesn't support the real facts of what is happening....
edit on 2-1-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

yep...same thing, but the spanish video does not mention the date.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback

Then why no mass bird die-offs along the 125 miles between events?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thanks for that info. I was unaware of that. They say that the New Madrid fault cycle is 200 years. It will be very convenient to have everyone in place on the off-chance (cough, cough) that they are needed. Just like Haiti.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

so bats and blackbirds now. is it possible they would have released a test batch of genetically modified mosquitos as a test in the winter to see their effects on controlling local species?

Mosquitos released in the warm afternoon would surely die at night after feasting on blackbirds and being eaten by bats.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
well if you throw a stick of dynamite into a fair sized pond say 300 foot across you will stun if not out right kill almost all the fish in the pond its the main reason dynamite fishing is illegal because you would wipe out the population. . so my guess would be firework detonations in a massive flock of blackbirds stunned most and ones not stunned were scared and sdtarted to collide with others causing them to hit the ground that or a deadly gas that is not heavier than air because like was said if it was methane it would have sank to ground level and killed people and other ground animals

if this would be the case, this situations would be normal and recurrent in the same exact days every year.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by heataz
Almost 70 bats were found dead along a walking path -- a mystery that has Arizona Game and Fish officials searching for answers. As far as I know there is still no certain answer on this incident from earlier this week.

I dont' think this is necessarily as mysterious. I am a die hard spelunker. I go hard core caving every year. This past year, many caves were shut down to protect the bat populations because a virus was killing them off. The thought was that tourists were transferring the virus from cave to cave via their shoes after walking through bat guano.

It would seem reasonable that this could be what killed these bats

Yes, the "White nose syndrome" disease. It has reduced the bat population (I think, but my mem sucks) from Tennessee to Ontario by 50% or more.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
1000?

New reports stating 5000

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
reply to post by searching4it

It could be an isolated methane release. It can happen more than once and may have to do with seismic activity. Are you noting any rumbling? I'm just N/NW of the New Madrid fault area.

They had a similar happening in Bio Bio, Chile and now a 7.2 hit there.

Methane releases are not species specific.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

I think it happened the same time as the Arkansas incident and earlier today they were hit with a quake. Could be a methane release related to seismic activity causing the bird and fishkills.

link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I never said they were. They might have been just the lucky birds passing through at the time.

edit on 2-1-2011 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

link   
"Wildlife rescuers from San Diego to San Francisco suddenly are facing a distressing biological mystery: Disoriented and bruised California brown pelicans are landing on highways and airport runways and in farm fields, alleys and backyards miles from their normal coastal haunts." Actually hundreds of Pelican deaths are being reported from Washington to San Diego. The birds are disoriented and going in circles. If you have ever seen these beautiful birds flying in formation over the ocean you are probably as distressed as I am.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join