It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here's what I found already of similar incidents of hundreds sometimes thousands of dead birds fall from the sky:

13 January 2009 Western Australia

26 January 2009 New Jersey, USA

2 January 2010 Western Australia & Arkansas USA

11 March 2010 UK

*NOTE: almost all seem to happen in January of any year

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

And what kind of killing agent can include a specific species of fish, and no other, and also a specific species of bird? Plus a number of related starlings.

Unless the species were targeted separately as two different tests.... Remember that the drum fish happened around the 28th of December, I think.... The birds happened around midnight on NYE.

Something interesting to add....although I doubt it has any relevance. Several years ago, I took a theory project to UAMS (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - a university hospital in LR) which was based on using resonance of DNA along with other DNA fingerprints to find and target missing people. Of course, there were other implications to my research and project which could include weaponry based on these theories... Some small little voice in the back of my head is wondering if my research and/or theories were passed from UAMS to Little Rock AFB or another military entity. Hmm.... Big stretch....but not as crazy as "fireworks killing 5000 blackbirds discriminately."

Hey CIAGypsy! The fish were discovered New Years eve, according to what I've gotten from the web.

On the DNA resonance - Now THAT is Interesting!

Ever read the Heinlein story "The Sixth Column" ? Heinlein postulated a weapon based on genetic resonance, and this is before Watson and Crick ever discovered DNA.

Hmmmm... maybe someone was testing a similar weapon and it kind of got out of hand. The idea was that given the proper amount of data on a DNA strand for someone, or even entire races, a weapon could be constructed that would only harm those with that specific DNA resonant signature.
edit on 2-1-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Fish in the rivers? Blackbirds dropping dead?

This is starting to look like Farming Industry could be to blame.

What is the winter practices of farming in Arkansas near Beebe? What is planted near January?

Blackbirds are famous for scavenging Cornfields for their sustenance in the winter months.

I am wondering if a fertilizer or pesticide has been sprayed on the fields over the remnant of corn ingested by the blackbirds and flowing into the river systems with the melting snow.

Does anyone who live near Beebe know whats going on in their farmland areas? What is their yearly crop rotation for that area?

Have any new additions been added to GMO crops in that area?
Bird information

GMO Crops in USA

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I didn't read through the forum, just the first couple of posts, so please don't jump on me if I repeat anything already repeated. I don't think the birds falling from the sky has anything to do with fireworks whatsoever, because they announced on the news today that it happened again today. I am one town over from where it happened. I don't really think that would have caused trauma for the simple fact that people have been popping fireworks for years and years and that didn't stop them before. Not sure what caused all of this, but fireworks make it really hard to believed to be the cause of this.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Right and this is where we have to depend on others word ! See we, me , you , I “US” didn’t dedicate our lifes to the study of such animals, but the ones who have, documented it , so we shall just take their word.
I don’t even know if a thousand birds fell or fish decided not to swim, but you,me “us” are taking others word for it

As stated before, someone should find the connection between the two species.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here's what I also found....

of the birds in previous drops were tested, nothing conclusive as to why they dropped dead however one bird was found alive and was dazed, confused, walked in circles and did'nt try to fly away.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Something interesting to add on the blackbirds:

Blackbird biology and data

Outside of the nesting season, blackbirds generally feed in flocks and roost at night in congregations varying from a few birds to over one million birds. These flocks and roosting congregations are sometimes comprised of a single species, but often several species mix together. Sometimes they are joined by non-blackbird species, notably European starlings (Sturnus vulgaris) and American robins (Turdus migratorius). The species also have many important differences in their nesting biology, preferred foods, migration patterns, and their damage and benefits to agriculture.

This may explain so many of the birds (and related starlings) being in the same vicinity. However, it doesn't really explain how they "scattered" across a one mile radius unless they were disturbed at the time of the incident.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

Here in Australia there were a number of different species that dropped dead from flight

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Has anyone researched the prophetic angle? Meaning, are there any prophetic signs that point to mass animal deaths with or without specifics to species?

It would be interesting if there were any Nostradamus / Biblical / etc signs eluding to situations like these. Certainly there is more then coincedence going on here with the fish AND birds. Also strange is the time and date of these occurances - almost exactly one year out from the Mayan 2012 prediction.

link   
Here's some more info on the NLE or National Level Exercise 2011.

NLE 2011 will exercise the response to a catastrophic earthquake on the southwestern segment of the New Madrid Seismic Zone, which is located in the Southern and Midwestern regions of the U.S. What makes this scenario particularly timely is it will occur during the bicentennial anniversary of the historic New Madrid earthquakes that began Dec. 16, 1811, with a magnitude 7.7 quake. Six earthquakes followed that ranged from magnitude 6.0 to 7.7 as well as 200 moderate to large aftershocks, according to the U.S. Geological Survey

www.emergencymgmt.com...

I don't know if the animal deaths are related to geological activity, the last major tremors in Arkansas were on Dec 15. Read more about them here: www.stuttgartdailyleader.com...

At the same time, I know we can't take any chances. If the major fault lines there goes off like the one in Haiti and Argentina has, it could potentially devastate everything between Memphis, St Louis and Indianapolis. These cities arn't built like the ones on the West coast, to survive major earthquakes, especially 7.7 quakes.

edit on 2/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: .

link   
I just happened across a map that is supposed to show disasters across the world. I don't know a lot about it. Here is the information on it

National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications
Emergency and Disaster Information Service - EDIS
Elnok u. 1, Budapest, Hungary-1089

But if it is accurate then volcanos across the world just began erupting. Check it out and let me know what you all think. Could be linked to this.

Interactive map here

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Here's what I also found....

of the birds in previous drops were tested, nothing conclusive as to why they dropped dead however one bird was found alive and was dazed, confused, walked in circles and did'nt try to fly away.

I read somewhere (trying to find the link now...) that some of the birds in this case were found alive.

Also, when search the local news articles, it appears there *was* physical trauma to the birds but it doesn't say WHAT the physical trauma was....

Check out the article - Thousands of birds drop dead on Arkansas town

It does say that they've ruled out a toxin

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I don't know if the animal deaths are related to geological activity, the last major tremors in Arkansas were on Dec 15.

Not true. The area between Guy and Greenbrier Arkansas has been have "swarm earthquakes" for the past four months ranging between 1.5 to 4.5 in magnitude:

USGS list of Arkansas earthquakes

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

If I fell from the sky there would be physical trauma to me as well.

If it isnt a toxin, then perhaps it is a new virus or bacteria. Perhaps they are testing gene specific death dealers.

Biological warfare in Arkansas, who better to test then undesired species?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4it
I didn't read through the forum, just the first couple of posts, so please don't jump on me if I repeat anything already repeated. I don't think the birds falling from the sky has anything to do with fireworks whatsoever, because they announced on the news today that it happened again today. I am one town over from where it happened. I don't really think that would have caused trauma for the simple fact that people have been popping fireworks for years and years and that didn't stop them before. Not sure what caused all of this, but fireworks make it really hard to believed to be the cause of this.

It happened again? Can you link to a local news article that might have the details of this latest incident??

Interesting....wonder if they will still claim "it's the weather..."?

You are correct that it is highly unlikely to be fireworks. First of all, if that were the case, imagine the amount of dead birds falling from the sky every 4th of July. 2nd, it wouldn't discriminate between blackbirds only if it were something like that....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

If I fell from the sky there would be physical trauma to me as well.

touche... My point is that they don't say what type of physical trauma they had and if it is consistent with such a fall...

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
If it isnt a toxin, then perhaps it is a new virus or bacteria. Perhaps they are testing gene specific death dealers.

Biological warfare in Arkansas, who better to test then undesired species?

First fish, then fowl....nice tactics.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Last "major" tremor.

3.1 2010/12/13 00:59:01 35.316N 92.323W 5.4 1 km ( 1 mi) SE of Guy, AR

The others are below a 3.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just wanna recap what we've got so far:
(For the birds)

1. Poisonous gas
2. Electromagnetic disturbance
3. Chemtrail
4. Fireworks
5. Cyclone

Did i miss any?
How many of these might be related to the fishes?

Also, i'd like to add the possibility of temperature change in their altitude.
Is it possible that they sort of FROZE up in mid flight and just crashed?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

The University of Arkansas apparently likes to modify things genetically.

Aflatoxin resistant corn in development
westernfarmpress.com...

GMO methanogen for glycerin digestion
www.biodieselmagazine.com...

This is also where the dead animals are being taken to be tested.
edit on 2/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: be

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Almost 70 bats were found dead along a walking path -- a mystery that has Arizona Game and Fish officials searching for answers. As far as I know there is still no certain answer on this incident from earlier this week.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join