It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Duds -- 8 Armageddon Predictions Proven Wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Doomsday Duds -- 8 Armageddon Predictions Proven Wrong

Funny read

edit on 2-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Suppose you could add them to the massive list here on ATS - lol

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I would think this would have drawn much more attention.....good work,but with a thought just as you left us, A watch if broken is acurate at least once a day. One time the cry of wolf will be the real deal and we will scoff..take care

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
All these predictions are made yet most fail.Its a shame people trying to bluff you to believe there predictions. There is rarely any predictions that come true. Anyhow good find!
edit on 2-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by keelan55

I think the problem is that people want something so bad...that they look for signs and make up theories inside their heads to fit their desires....it's sad but I can't blame them...i do that with bible prophecy, as I eagerly await the Lords return, sometimes I try to paste world events in the bible to fit the prophecy.
edit on 2-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

poleshift.ning.com

these people will stop at nothing and actually believe their event is happening dispite it now being 2011

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Does anyone ever wonder that maybe one of these was actually right but the rapture was silent, take for example the Heaven's Gate cult they all killed themselves. Maybe they did ascend and the rapture was silent and they were select. Always been a nagging thought in my head.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

you said the R - word.......If you did a complete study and purged your mind from any previous teaching you would conclude that the teaching of the rapture is only a hundred years old and started by drunkards at tent revivals passing the offering plate..........having read this take away your emotion and just think about it. Greed and lure of gold excapes no mortal man. Is anybody paying you to believe? why should you pay any man for FREE FAITH.

The end will come and nowbody will know when...didnt Jesus get a little pissy when he was asked about how to recognise the signs of the times.
Its the heaven we live every day that makes us alive

top topics

join