It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is your 2011 perdiction/s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am sorry for posting this thread in this forum but since I am still new and have not done my 20 posts yet I cannot start a new thread elsewhere. I would love to hear the predictions from the people of ATS. Please post any predictions that you feel safe making here. Please do not make negative comments on what other people think.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I predict this thread will be closed due to the fact that you should make your 20 posts then start a thread. It isn't hard to do. Everybody here had to do it.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I predict that once a day in 2011, there will be at least one cataclysmic prediction. Doom and gloom will rule the day, just as it has in previous years. None will come to pass. Hold me to it.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Truer words were never spoken! An old cliche saying. I'll go with your predictions. Doom and gloom are the dominating topics and people love reading and hearing about it. . Oh! woe! I am one of those people.!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i predict a day with zero sunspots. and that the SDO will start working again. that made no sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
I predict this thread will be closed due to the fact that you should make your 20 posts then start a thread. It isn't hard to do. Everybody here had to do it.

Well I was closer than I thought. I made the 20th. Plus the MODs were gracious enough to move this post.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I predict (but dont hold me to it) that ground breaking news about Et's and UFO's will emerge. I dont mean doom and gloom, I just mean news that we should have heard about along time ago.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Good for you on your 20 posts OP. See it wasn't that hard. Now for my real prediction. I believe that America will see huge protests this year as the population wakes up to what the government is doing to the country, with the possible start of a revolution, peaceful or otherwise...
edit on 1-1-2011 by kennylee because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You will discover that white people are white because they evolved from a subterranean civilisation here on Earth.

You will discover the blood line and the Pharaoh blood of an individual some will call Christ,
the revelation will be a study of the post pregnant bulge.

John Lennon will return to the living.

Welcome to 2011.

Farewell

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Right On Brother

top topics

join