It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The deal with women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Walking These Dirty Streets
With Hate In My Mind
Feeling The Scorn Of The World
I Won't Follow Your Rules
Blame And Lies, Contradictions Arise

Nonconformity In My Inner Self
I Only Guide My Inner Self

I Won't Change My Way
It Has To Be This Way
I Live My Life For Myself
Forget Your Filthy Ways

Nobody Will Change My Way
Life Betrays, But I Keep Going
There's No Light, But There's Hope
Crushing Oppression, I Win

Betraying And Playing Dirty,
You Think You'll Win
But Someday You'll Fall,
And I'll Be Waiting
Laughs Of An Insane Man, You'll Hear
Personality Is My Weapon Against Your Envy

Walking These Dirty Streets
With Hate In My Mind
Feeling The Scorn Of The World
I Won't Follow Your Rules
Nonconformity In My Inner Self
Only I Guide My Inner Self

It seems to be only I guide my inner self. Women need to have this otherwise we do not conversate well.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

The woman I need must listen to reason and must can look me in the eyes. But hey, there you've got it again, then they try, they do everything to make a look alike of the situation.

The only things I can add is the barf. barf barf barf

barfie barf barf

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Say EW, have you given any thought to just settling all this unfinished business over the phone?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

That's the problem, all women you meet are psychiatrists.

Ain't that the truth. And not only that, but most miss the mark completely on trying to put you in little boxes, and are not very good being psychiatrists, but hey at least they are very good at being women, which is a great skill in itself .

They should stay shy while they are, they just don't need to come out with themselves to be impressive. Love is gentle.

What world do you live in love is not gentle, it's more like you tripped and fell, rolling down a hill and hitting everything on the way down, and it just keeps going, and going, and going, leaving lots of bumps and bruises on you, and when you get to the bottom of that cliff, you have to climb back up, only to end up tripping and falling again.

Or at least that is what I have observed and been told.....Thats why I would avoid it if I can, to much trouble it sounds like, and there are better things out there then love, I think, but not sure though, so don't hold me to that one.

And women are never really shy, they just are usually trying to use there mental psychic telepathy on you, to get you to do as they once saw in a movie, or read in a book or magazine somewhere, usually this is called "sexy attraction powers" on you. Or if that fails they are depressed and trying to figure out why those magical powers did not work, and usually using femelogic, which is to say they usually go in circles with there logic.

complicated stuff now. They want to attach minds as it seems to me but that is no friendship. Can they take reason? Still they want something to say.

Not really all that complicated. Just think of it like this, all that you said above in that quote........ does not exist.

The problem I have seems to be loosening. I have been a thinker. I come out of lost outer space to earth again. She is just stupid.?? It is like they live out of theirselves. Children need to stay longer with their families. Women mess everything up

Don't you mean to say, one of the many problems you have seems to be loosening......... Plus you seem to be complaining on the most silly of things. You complain that these women mess everything up...The name says it all wo..men. As in woe to you men, bringing troubles no doubt. Females are not to be trusted, who knows what sort of plots there up to.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I want to thank you for the conversation you are making. Someone seems receptive for my not always understanding complaints and flaming. We are at the start of another ATSclub. so it seems.

I just needed to get that all of of my chest. I pray for more understanding amongst women and to make them more receptive for reason and for they to stop bothering me in my pvt areas. It is like they start a new world on their own but to me seem just crude. You said some things I could understand galadofwarthethird. Thank you very much. At least all is said. I hope she gets out of my head pretty soon, she lingers for years now. I cannot get a hold on her, I probably wanted to become friends with the difficult part of womanity. Still, they stay...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Never thought I'd see this (with gender), but please re-analyze many of your comments in this thread (especially on page 3). I realize (hope) the broken English is a result of being a non-native speaker, but a lot of your language is coming across similar to hate speech towards women, and this is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of the site.

Totally giving you the benefit of the doubt here first, but please be mindful of these rules, as they exist to offer an environment for polite discussion.

Thank you,
Gazrok

edit on 4-1-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I want to thank you for the conversation you are making. Someone seems receptive for my not always understanding complaints and flaming. We are at the start of another ATSclub. so it seems.

Um ok sure why not, thats what I do I help people and converse with them about things and stuff, gots nothing better to do anyways for a little while more so might as well. But I got to say your one confusing dude, even I am starting to think you might possible be a female in disguise out to cause some sort of trouble with some sort of plot, just because of the things you say and whine about. You possibly need to get manly'd up, you know get a tattoo, and a eat beef jerky with your milk and cereal, and all that other manly stuff men do. Just like in this thread here, called how to be a man. Not making fun of you, it's just I'm sure you confuse 98.4% of all that read your banter, especially them females. So go see what men are supposed to be like, I guess.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You ain't going to believe this. Yesterday, we went swimming. At the swimming pool they sell temporary tatoos. I bought a few and put two wolves on my cheecks. Walking around with them I felt this energy going of of me. Like the people i'm in trouble with in my head started fearing me. Then the evening I went to bed at 5 for a rest. There I had this vision about me taking distance of a lot of things. I can't recall what the dream/vision was about, It was just about me getting away from all trouble I was in. I felt like I was a person to help people out of trouble and then I merged with the trouble so I was in trouble myself with I don't know who all. I was in other peoples trouble. The people just didn't want to listen or did not want to get out of trouble so I find out it just was like a trap. Today I stood up quite alive. Let's see where the day takes me and if I'm quite healthy in the head.

Galadofwarthethird, I just want to say there are black sorcerours on my case. I have trouble with black magic. It seems they lost some power over me. I suffer this magic. They've lost grip on me. It is very difficult mentally when you have those men on your case. They don't care if you are good or not. I'm a quite allright guy.

I feel like I am dislocated. That's about the problem. I started to loose myself literally. People started doing different to me taking me as someone else, suddenly this happened. I wasn't happy with the situation since there were a lot of things on my heart noone cared about anymore. I was put out of the circle of friends I was with and fell into a trap. This thing is going for years. Seems I am finally getting somewhere, I should not claim victorious to soon. I am in trouble, but wat you all get to hear when you talk about it, they put you completely in the dirt. Black magic can be very confusing and is a serious subject. I don't want to talk about the people who are into this. How can I explain, They want to use me as I am, but they take on me coming from totally the other way? I don't know, I think nobody would understand. I have different worlds i live in in my mind. It has been confusing for a while. Just having someone talking on the conversation did great things. I surely hope I don't get you in trouble..

Black magic, that should be a subject in a thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if you don't read the first paragraph of my last post. Somehow I am scared of sharing. Makes me look so delusional or whatever but that is the case when you are psychically harassed (spelling?)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You ain't going to believe this. Yesterday, we went swimming. At the swimming pool they sell temporary tatoos. I bought a few and put two wolves on my cheecks. Walking around with them I felt this energy going of of me.

Ya you see tattoos help in not only attracting women, but make you feel way more manlier and energetic, maybe I should get some tattoos as well.

Galadofwarthethird, I just want to say there are black sorcerours on my case. I have trouble with black magic. It seems they lost some power over me. I suffer this magic. They've lost grip on me. It is very difficult mentally when you have those men on your case. They don't care if you are good or not. I'm a quite allright guy.

What kind of black magic, just build up some nonsensical walls around you like the religious people do, those who practice black magic are repelled by nonsensical nonsense and are attracted to sensible nonsense, or you can get a turtle for a pet, turtles repel black magic, why you ask... because there cool, and i say so.... And also, and they make great pets. They don't eat to much, they don't # allover the place like a dog or a cat, and you never have to wonder were they go, you can leave one on the floor in your house go somewhere and come back hours latter and there still just barely making it half way across the floor. I had a turtle once his name was Leonardo he was awesome.

I feel like I am dislocated. That's about the problem. I started to loose myself literally. People started doing different to me taking me as someone else, suddenly this happened. I wasn't happy with the situation since there were a lot of things on my heart noone cared about anymore. I was put out of the circle of friends I was with and fell into a trap.

If you feel that your dislocated, it's because you are. And get new friends in better circles, and put yourself in better traps.

I am in trouble, but wat you all get to hear when you talk about it, they put you completely in the dirt. Black magic can be very confusing and is a serious subject. I don't want to talk about the people who are into this. How can I explain, They want to use me as I am, but they take on me coming from totally the other way?

Thats because the sense you make is not the sense they want to hear.

I don't know, I think nobody would understand. I have different worlds i live in in my mind. It has been confusing for a while. Just having someone talking on the conversation did great things. I surely hope I don't get you in trouble..

What am I going to be a victim of black magic as well now
Well in another thread the op said whoever read his words will be cursed, so why not let the black magic and the curses fight it off. Ever hear of this phrase, when two fight to the death over something, its the third that wins. And black magic might exist or might not, first you would have to prove that magic exists, before you would have to prove that black or white magic existed, but in that case I think I'll stay colorblind.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Hello there sir galadofwarthethird do you know what the hell that dude is talking about.
I do believe he might be one of them delusional peoples, who possibly might have two personalities. By the way I like your cool avatar, and your awesome.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

"Quite you fool I think they can hear us" But you know flattery will get you everywhere. How did you know I am so awesome and have a cool avatar. You sir are very perceptive.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Alright, knock it off already, all four of you!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Suddenly, the stream of thought went completely on a different road. ah, black magic. It grabs you taking possession and making traps. I was so locked, still I could walk to wherever I Wanted. I like the turtle Idea. Do they eat carpets? I have a carpet. it's a mouse, my car..pet. A mouse and a turtle fighting over a piece of car..pet. offcourse the turtle won putting his large paw onto the mouse, the mouse is the carpet not?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ah, I forgot, you make me feel really happy galadthethirdofwar. < show ribbon

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I see you couldn't reply using the regular buttons. Here's some creativity for you. Suddenly I consider myself laughing at certain.. traps.

Here's some creativity.

I just adore them gems.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Attention!! Not all I said goes unnoticed. Take notion.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Do they eat carpets? I have a carpet. it's a mouse, my car..pet. A mouse and a turtle fighting over a piece of car..pet. offcourse the turtle won putting his large paw onto the mouse, the mouse is the carpet not?

You shouldn't keep your pets in the car, your car might be a little on the smelly side if left there for to long, and yes a turtle will kick your mouses butt. And they also come in the ninja variety, though some hazardous materials will be required.

How about this, you keep your mouse, and name him Splinter. Then get four turtles and name them Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael. Then you would be the cool kid on the block, and probably the chicks will dig you more because everybody knows chicks dig turtles and mice, and tattoos.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
I see you couldn't reply using the regular buttons. Here's some creativity for you. Suddenly I consider myself laughing at certain.. traps.

Here's some creativity.

I just adore them gems.

Um very pretty looks like some sort of sparky shiny rock, what am I supposed to do with a shiny rock. I suppose if you sharpen it and tie it to a stick it could be made into a spear, or a back scratcher, or even a paper weight.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You see this is what happens when you got to much time in your hand's, you go around spouting nonsense. You really need to get a life, or get a pet for yourself it will give you something to do, your such a loser. But your still cool, and handsome, not to mention awesome, did I mention that already, I think I did.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join