It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The deal with women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Talkling to yourself kitty?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by StealthyKat

Talkling to yourself kitty?

Funny, one could say the same thing about you:

No, etheric waterwave, we just want a rough relationship when sometimes it is alowed and sometimes not. We just want something to say all the time. We do not respect life as it is and we want to hooligan the whole neighbourhood with our naked backs and asses.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think the guys in this thread seem to understand what the OP is saying, so can someone explain it to the female here.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Loving you isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things that I feel?
If I could, maybe I'd give you my world
How can I, when you won't take it from me?
You can go your own way, go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
Tell me why everything turned around?
Packing up, shacking up, is all you wanna do
If I could baby I'd give you my world
Open up, everything's waiting for you

You can call it another lonely day (Another lonely day)

You can go your own way
You can go your own way

Don't they realize how much trouble we get with those girls and women whom aren't allowed to leave the house but runnin' around the whole day messing up everything thinking they will get away from it?

Fathers keep your daughters at home.
They think they grew up, all they say is in your face, it goes that far untill they get away with everything and that's the point the abuse happens, rapes, punches.. Then they have the balls to say they didn't do anything wrong. And they did because what they say is actualy we didn't do nothing wrong...... putting the discplayer on or whatever they can put it on. The dimensional women. I'll burn your dimensions one day.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Reason just doesn't do it anymore.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
WOMEN ARE MURDEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Women don't move physically while going completely wild, they will get hurt.

Physical attraction - madonna

You say that you need my love
>>Because she doesn't allow you to have hers
And you're wantin' my body, I don't mind
>>She doesn't mind because the body she has is a raging hooligan that lives around somewhere
Baby all I've got is time
>>She feels secured, let's break it!!
And I'm waiting to make you mine
>>She wants you to be physically attacked
You say you wanna stay the night
>>because you see who she isbut isn't all the time
But you'll leave me
tomorrow, I don't care
All of your moves are right
>>We can take it anywhere, this
They can take it anywhere on herself she will even if I do it on my own, punish all them women physically.
[Chorus:]

Physical attraction
It's a chemical reaction
Physical attraction
[ Find more Lyrics on mp3lyrics.org... ]
Chemical reaction

Trying hard to get away
But I can't seem to fight the way I feel
Even though you're not for real
Your touch is driving me
Crazy and when you smile
It's just makin' me want
you more and more
Baby won't you stay a while
It could be such a fantasy

[chorus]

Maybe we were meant to be together
Even though we never met before
We got to move before the sun is rising
And you'll be walking slowly out the door

Do you guys get it? This needs to be up in the media. it went to far there will be a war all because of them women or what, I can handle them.
edit on 2010/12/31 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Does any #er or bitch has got sumt'n to say about it? Hellpit to you with you spiritual warfair.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I think the guys in this thread seem to understand what the OP is saying, so can someone explain it to the female here.

We do?

No, I'm afraid I don't get it either.

Either the OP is just bonkers, or yet another insider trying to run bizarro mind-control on us.....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by calstorm

We do?

No, I'm afraid I don't get it either.

Either the OP is just bonkers, or yet another insider trying to run bizarro mind-control on us.....

Thank you. I feel much better now. I was worried by some of the logical sounding reply to an OP that, well...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 31-12-2010 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I would like to ask, what is the point a women starts from. They just make themselves useless! Not? And being useless they need to be used.

I'll keep myself busy. doesn't matter,.. it makes not difference but hey, I'm busy. I am standing still, reminder, I am busy. I am putting the kettle on the fire.. it feels like stabbing one in the heart, no worry, noone sees while I'm busy. Busy busy busy busy busy. Now with everything I do I am magicaly hurting physical bodies.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hello,

I couldn't resist giving my input on this one with some of my observations:

First, woman are the biggest violators of "Do as I say; not as I do"

If THEY, have a friendship with an EX-Boyfriend etc...it's just because their friends....If a man tried this it would be the end of the world. When you try to make this point it becomes their normal answer of "this is different"

If we Text message or make a phone call we get a thousand questions and a CIA Waterboarding session. If THEY make a call, txt etc, and we ask about it we are jealous assholes and we are told to stay out of their personal lives.

If THEY, flirt or openly have fun at a party they are just socializing; if you act the same way it is because you wanted to get in some girls pants

If WE make dinner, clean the house, move furniture all day it will not matter; They will focus on the ONE thing that you did not get finished (even if you were not aware of something that she wanted you to do) We should just KNOW that is what they wanted us to do.

BUT if an Ex-Boyfriend who did nothing for you other than look for a 3AM Booty call made you dinner once a year it was the biggest deal since the arrival of Jesus. Meanwhile the man who does everything for you doesn't even get an eye blink from you no matter how much he does for you.

They always want the "dirtbag" abusive "a-hole" because they feel like they can change him. Then they reserve the right to complain because they can't find a nice guy.

If we get upset about something we are told to stop being a baby and get over it.
If we talk about work we are told "I don't want to hear about it" Meanwhile all they can talk about is their job and all the drama in it 24X7 and we listen and offer advice.

Women hold the biggest double standards I have ever seen.....FYI, I am not a jealous person nor am I a hater...just observations I have made over the years. This has been consistent with all of the women I have been with......They can dish it out but they cannot take their own medicine......

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

This thread is a fantastic example as to why hate doesn't HAVE to make sense for people to agree with you.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'll keep myself busy. doesn't matter,.. it makes not difference but hey, I'm busy. I am standing still, reminder, I am busy. I am putting the kettle on the fire.. it feels like stabbing one in the heart, no worry, noone sees while I'm busy. Busy busy busy busy busy. Now with everything I do I am magicaly hurting physical bodies.

I am worried for you, EW.

It sounds as though something terrible was done to you, or is being done. (By women??
)

But hate and pain and vengeance will only breed more of the same. An eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind.

Difficult as it is, you must learn to forgive. Let go of your hate, and focus on doing something positive. There's still time....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. Friedrich Nietzsche"

You know if you stare at the simplest of things for to long, it becomes complicated, even if its not.

Sometimes it goes even that far she goes over the line stating they will never get punished for the evil deeds she did. She makes herself believe it is no evil anymore and walks away like nothing happened. I guess I'll just leave it by this now.

Ya you would be wrong, and females are just opportunists, that is if you offer no opportunity your not good, but bad.

The thing is the black stuff surrounding those women is creepy. They're just psychotic. They are like snakes getting new skin making the skin they left put over other people.

What your seeing is a closer view of the reality that women are, thats why if you want to like women....don't look to close.

Show me one reasonable woman.

Define reasonable? And while your at it define woman? What logic are you using, it sounds like femelogic, man being pretty logical knows there is no such thing as reasonable or a reasonable woman, and would not even ask such a question.

Every day you get the 'Do you still trust me smile' in ya face.

Sounds like every day somebody does not trust you. I got to ask, would you trust yourself if you were a clone of yourself living with yourself? Women though, you can always trust to be women...translation...not in all situations.

I just want to say I found out they are untrustfull because them taking evil for good.

And what planet did you live on before you found out that little bit of confusing info.

Now I have to leave the computer, giving them time to twist their heads turning themselves inside out again, they have a thousand of the same faces facing away of what they just said. A women is to a man as a man is to God. Don't play with it, it's all I want to say. Never had a couple of angels bashing the café down did you. They just always want to take that little sip of evil. Fat BTchs

I would say that was retarded, if it were not so funny and some of it sounds like the truth, and some like lie's, exempt for the end part, no need for swearing. Oh my virgin ears....Wait I read it, I didn't hear it, so my ears are still virgin.

I would like to ask, what is the point a women starts from.

Same as all others men and women, the point given....Only most men can life without point's for a long time much longer then women, and in happiness, but women must have a point to reason there point, that they give as reasonable. But luckily for all there is such a thing as biology, so no points are needed, so point a finger in any direction and that is a good point to go as any.

There are some good points given by other people on this thread, try them out I guess.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I would like to ask, what is the point a women starts from. They just make themselves useless! Not? And being useless they need to be used.

Women need to be used??
Magically hurting physical bodies? You sound dangerous. You obviously have issues that need to be dealt with. Have you seen a psychiatrist?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That's the problem, all women you meet are psychiatrists.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mdelduco

When they state; this is different they mean this is nice and evil. They make themselves that difficult to understand because in the end you can't. Then it didn't matter anymore what they have done and said. Sometimes they talk to men while they talk to nothing. We pick up the conversation because she stares you in the eye and seems to be talking to you. All they'll do in the end is apolagising. They'll get another slap from me. She being nothing means she wants you to see her as very good and impressive while in reality she is nothing. She just sits or stands there smelling..... :s ??

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

They should stay shy while they are, they just don't need to come out with themselves to be impressive. Love is gentle.

complicated stuff now. They want to attach minds as it seems to me but that is no friendship. Can they take reason? Still they want something to say.

The problem I have seems to be loosening. I have been a thinker. I come out of lost outer space to earth again. She is just stupid.?? It is like they live out of theirselves. Children need to stay longer with their families. Women mess everything up_______
edit on 2011/1/3 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join