It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The deal with women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

My friend they are as wild as us males. So when experiencing any difficult times try and remember that. I just tend to do what I want and allow the femal to do as she. If its real then all the fake stuff wont exist or last. If its just all games hidden below fake emotions it will all surface in time and the games will carry on. This is why you must take time to get to know them FULLY and always love yourself.

Good luck if you need it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by Aeons

in need of some?

Bacon Makes Everything Better!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Now I have to leave the computer, giving them time to twist their heads turning themselves inside out again, they have a thousand of the same faces facing away of what they just said. A women is to a man as a man is to God. Don't play with it, it's all I want to say. Never had a couple of angels bashing the café down did you. They just always want to take that little sip of evil. Fat BTchs

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A lot of guys just nod the head and say yes dear to everything the missus says just to keep the peace and not create friction.

I do not do that. If I do not agree I will say so, I will not kow down for the sake of an easy life. I will not allow the witholding of sex to get in the way of changing my mind either. I am the man of my house and work hard and pay all the bills and keep my word if I agree to do something, however will never be nagged or brow beaten into doing something i do not agree with or do not want to do. I am totally honest with my wife and do not withold anything from her. I lead from the front and example to my kids and never let my integrity go for anyone including my wife and kids.

I have my wife and kids respect.

When you allow a woman to emasculate you, and they will try, this is a test of your manhood in their site, and if you fail, you will lose her respect, love, and will make you pay for not being man enough for her, then she will find someone who is.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Obviously you have had a bad relationship and it didn't work out. Perhaps you have had a number of relationships that did not work out. I must ask you, what attracted you to these women to begin with? Did you take the time to really get to know them before getting serious?

I have been married for 31 years. My husband and I began as friends and really got to know and appreciate each other before getting serious. I noticed that there are a lot of ATS men who have given up on relationships and that's sad. There is nothing like having someone to share your life with, the good and the bad, to have someone by your side through it all. I don't know where you guys are picking up your women from, but man! Not all women are alike, just as not all men are alike. What exactly is it that you are looking for?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
A lot of guys just nod the head and say yes dear to everything the missus says just to keep the peace and not create friction.

I do not do that. If I do not agree I will say so, I will not kow down for the sake of an easy life. I will not allow the witholding of sex to get in the way of changing my mind either. I am the man of my house and work hard and pay all the bills and keep my word if I agree to do something, however will never be nagged or brow beaten into doing something i do not agree with or do not want to do. I am totally honest with my wife and do not withold anything from her. I lead from the front and example to my kids and never let my integrity go for anyone including my wife and kids.

When you allow a woman to emasculate you, and they will try, this is a test of your manhood in their site, and if you fail, you will lose her respect, love, and will make you pay for not being man enough for her, then she will find someone who is.

My husband and I learned how to communicate. I would never go for the 'yes dear' bull. We discuss things and respect each other. I never nagged my husband into doing something he didn't want to do. To say that women will try to emasculate you may be true of some women but not all.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

Originally posted by Yissachar1

My husband and I learned how to communicate. I would never go for the 'yes dear' bull. We discuss things and respect each other. I never nagged my husband into doing something he didn't want to do. To say that women will try to emasculate you may be true of some women but not all.

The emasculation comment was about being tested by the woman.

You may not realise you are doing it on a conscious level but a lot of women do it to test their men. Its natural btw and from a subconscious level the woman is checking if her man has the goods before she buys and has kids with him.

My wife is a firey Arab lady who takes no crap. Was raised a muslim but converted to Christianity thus was persecuted by her family and had to escape to Israel.. She is one tough lady and tested the living crap out of me, but i did not take the crap, passed the test. Maybe thats the deal with middle eastern women and why islam puts such a terrible iron fist on them (which i hate with a passion btw, read my post history).

We work hard together, talk, laugh, and try to keep things as fun as possible, but we know our roles and we stick to them.

Works for us.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I really think this has less to do with gender and more to do with the individuals.
When we HURT we grab the easiest thing about the OTHER - and it is culturally applauded and acceptable to grab the gender handle.

For most of my life worked with ALL men, as a woman. I mean ALL men, there wasn't even a womens room in the building. I deployed with them and saw them away from their wives and children. Men are not immune from the hurt of separation. I learned a lot about men when I deployed with them. When all that Men are from Mars stuff came out, while I was surrounded by men . . . I was like whaaaaa? Yes, some men fit the nice easy descriptive list - but MOST don't. I think we really sterotype excessively. I think that kind of stuff sells both genders short in a huge way.

Next came women, when I had to work with women I HATED IT during one experience - and just loved it in another. I am not sure why except one of the experiences was in a competitive environment (the one I hated) and the other was in a more creative one (the one I loved) esentially I think it boiled down to the INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED and the "chemistry" of the environment.

When looking over my life I have had equal measures of grief and cruelty merited to me either sex. I think this is true for each of us if we were to really sit and tally the gender based "crime" list. Look at the WHOLE picture of your life - family, teachers, co workers, friends, mates. The "bad stuff" I came to the conclusion had very little to do with gender and more to do with the individual, both genders are equally capable of crappy human behavior.

I am fortunate in that I can read people fairly well. This has caused problems with some who want to generalize me, as in "you don't like anyone" - when that is in fact NOT the case, but I am NOT open to liking EVERYONE, I think there is a difference. So many times ~ later, after the heart break, the money loss or the screw over I was told "I should have listened to you about so and so" - this just saddens me for the individual in pain. I get no enjoyment in the "I told you so" in fact, I hurt along with the injured party even when I saw it coming. The entire human spectrium can suffer by the way ~ it is is not as I stated earlier gender specific and certainly extends beyond romance. Want to start a thread about REALLY HORRIBLE HUMAN BEHAVIOR - take a look at how whole families rip themselves to shreads over wills, knick knacks, jewlery with no REAL value, or what ever unresolved issue that has simmered for years, when someone in the family passes away.

You may be helped, all actually may be helped by reading books like "The sociopath next door" - exploring personaity disorders, and co-dependent relationships. I think some personal responsibility is in order too. You ulitmately are responsible for how YOU feel. Two quotes resonate for me on this topic:

"You teach what you accept"
"In abusive relationships most partners were abused themselves in their own past, in their new relationships unless they heal the original issue, the will fall into the familiar patern - only one will become the abuser the other the victim." So if you really are the victim of "bad women" do some introspection as to why? Where did it start and HEAL THAT.

Learn a little more about yourself before starting a new relationship. Don't hold a new relationship partner accountable for the crimes committed by someone in a previous relationship. Heal and be open. We are all seperate beings and souls ~ it is so much more complicated, this human dynamic then grabbing at the easy out of blaming an entire gender. I do hope it works out for you, as this post seems one started out of pain.

edit on 30-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: clarity

edit on 30-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: very severe brain farting today

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Humans aren't punching bags. Man or woman, if life has given you a long string of people who are "bad", you eventually will simply stop looking. That's not "giving up" - it's not as if the only worthy goal in life were finding a relationship.

Many haven't "given up". They are looking for enrichment elsewhere, and avoiding the insanity created by perpetually trying to live up to other's expectations.

People who are lucky enough to have found someone and lived with them for a long time are exactly that - lucky. Good for those people. What pushes my button though is when they try to attribute them finding that person to anything other than luck.

They act as if since you haven't found that special person or have stopped looking that you have somehow failed, that you if you just keep trying you will eventually find that person.

Well, #1, life is what you want it to be about - if you are in a special relationship, then you will naturally tell yourself that's what life is about - a deep meaningful relationship. If you aren't in a relationship and have since shifted your interests into other things (career, community, spiritual, etc), then that's what your life will be about.

There is no right answer, and the thing that sickens me is when relationship people (a lot like religious people) push their meaning of life on to you and project their perception of failure on to you.

Those kinds of people don't stay friends with me for long.

At the end of the day though, if you do decide to pursue interests other than relationships, don't be bitter about it. Let it go. It feels really good to let it go. And look forward to this spiritual journey you have before you.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Huh??? I don't understand a word of the post....but I have to say, just because someone hurt you does not mean all women are bad, just as not all men are bad. If you don't realize that, every relationship you get into will be destined to end in sorrow.....sometimes we project how one person was onto others, and that's not good. You should get to know each person (male or female) individually, based on their character. Every individual is special in their own way.....so it's not beneficial to lump them all into one group, and judge them all based on what one individual did.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Fact: If you are not happy and confident in yourself and your actions then you will attract bottom feeders. Bottom feeders are both women or men who are lazy, entitled, have delusions of grandeur, liars, are self-pitying, addicts... you name it and they have a "condition" to drag you down

I think it's safe to say that you are doing something to attract this type of person... focus on yourself and a great relationship will come in time. And you asked this forum to name a great women? I can easily name dozens I know personally, and as a male, I take a high offense to your outlook on women as a whole. Good day and good luck.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Trying to figure women out, will drive you insane.

How do I know?

Simple...it's the very definition of insanity...i.e. doing the same thing over and over again, the same way (trying to figure out women) and expecting a different result (understanding vs. confusion).

Here's the secret...(shhh...don't tell anyone)..

We will never figure women out....because THEY can't figure themselves out. It's a futile endeavor.

Now, women will try and turn around, and tell us they can't figure us out. It's BS. We are simple creatures. All we want is food, fun, sex, and sleep, and the only thing to "figure" out is the order of preference in any given day. Most of us don't want a fight (so we're willing to "lose" the fight, just to let it be done and over with). You've got our number, and here's OUR secret. We don't mind that you do...as long as we can go back to the food, fun, sex and sleep.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i recieved this email from a friend and if only women would follow it there would be no problems

here ya go;

The Guys' Rules

At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down Finally, the guys' side of the story.
(I must admit, it's pretty good.)

We always hear "the rules"
From the female side.
Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules!
Please notethese are all numbered "1"
ON PURPOSE!

1. Men ARE not mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon
or the changing of the tides.
Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport.
And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.

Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months IS a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something
Or tell us how you want it done.
Not both.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will Be scratched.
We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear Is fine... Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation,
Or golf.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

i still get a kick out of it every time a read it

be safe people

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't know. I like women, mostly.

But the one thing I don't like about women is the way they gossip.

I mean, men's gossip is like, "yeah, that chick's hot. That chick has a nice rack. That chick has a nice butt...."

But some women can be like frickin CIA agents with their damn gossiping!

It's now almost impossible for me to have a love life, because I can never be sure which gang or ABC agency a gal really works for, and whether she's been briefed on me or not!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

i did the same thing...I think it may be a translation thing....????

I didn't really get any of that...and then the video too!??

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I agree with you, it is so annoying when friends who are married or in relationships look down on you / pity you because you are single. I don't feel sorry for myself for being single so what gives them the right to feel sorry for me?!! Im perfectly fine damnit! lol

To what the op was saying - What? all I get from what you typed is that you may have a hatred for women, classing all women the same is ridiculous, would you have the same disgust for you female relatives?

Maybe you just attract the wrong type of girl.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Then they try to act friendly, are you women together or what?

Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

(chorus)
Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...tainted love
Tainted love

Now I know I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
You don't really want IT any more from me
To make things right
You need someone to hold you tight
And you'LL think love is to pray
But I'm sorry I don't pray that way

(chorus...)

Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go
Tainted love, tainted love (x2)
Touch me baby, tainted love (x2)
Tainted love (x3)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Duuuh, a personal therapist WHat a life, you lost it too

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Plea..se, don't try to help it. What the hell are you doing anyway?? Still waiting for the abuse?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
No, etheric waterwave, we just want a rough relationship when sometimes it is alowed and sometimes not. We just want something to say all the time. We do not respect life as it is and we want to hooligan the whole neighbourhood with our naked backs and asses. See, sometimes it works and we are so afraid when it goes of. We enjoy the times we loose it completely. It is satisfactional. We sometimes cum when it happens, just out of fear. We love spreading the fear we have. Sometimes we don't know what we say and hey, when we loose it completely, ooh then they will get it. We are so.. uh hard! And the stupid music you hear on the radio about women they are not true, only the songs sung by women are great.. abuse of men.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join