It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Supporters Threaten Acts of Violence Against Transit System and Officials If They Approve Pro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You've probably heard by now that the Seattle transit system had approved pro-Palestinian ads on their buses.

These banners said things like "israeli War Crimes - This is Where Our Tax Dollars Go" and the rest.

Certainly NOT racist, not even a single letter.

So pro-israeli people started a group of their own.

However unlike the group who purchased the buss ads who's goal was education, this group was put together for the sole purpose of the destruction.

They could have purchased ads of their own about Palestinian war crimes.

You know, fight fire with fire?

But I guess it's pretty hard to play defense when something is indefensible so they to no ones surprise went on the offense.

Anyways, after pro-israeli supporters threatened violence, to not only the buses who had these truth telling ads, but to the transportation officials themselves.

Obviously threats of violence is not taken lightly, and the bus ads were pulled at the last possible second.

After already being approved, and paid for.

What do you think, was the info on the buses so damaging to israel that it was worth threatening people and public property?
edit on 29-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[This comment was deleted on the basis that it might be anti-Semitic, or in truth, critical of Israel and the group in question therefore making it anti-Semitic] modified by Zionists Against Free Speech, ADL, AIPAC, etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I wonder where DHS stands on such a blatant threat of terrorism within the nation's borders.

Sorry, I forgot for a second that only Muslims and Constitutional Advocates are terrorists these days,

Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I really hate to repeat myself for the umpteenth time but...

Thou Shalt Not Flickest Boogers Towards Israel In Anyway, Shape or Form Anywhere on the Planet Under Penalty of Severe Castigation and Physical Violence.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

That's a good point, it is a total threat of a public terror attack if these ads are placed.

I wonder how it'd be playing out in the news if it was a sign Muslims didn't like and a group of Muslims made the EXACT SAME THREATS?

(explanation of smilies: first is me rolling my eyes as I giggle at the irony, next is me getting mad that this situation will be swept under the rug, and lastly me throwing up in disgust.)
edit on 29-12-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think this another example of Israel's school bully behaviour. Pull a tantrum when people play you at your own game.

It works for them so they have no incentive to change.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Not surprised... Israel and its supporters have no interest in peace or even in peaceful dialogue to solve problems...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

So, if a group had gone together and purchased ads that read "fat unemployed people are ruining our nation by using up all the tax dollars for food stamps" it would have been okay to run those ads? Then when the fat, unemployed people bought some public ad space to retaliate with " the government intentionally made us fat and stupid, it's their fault for letting us be this way", so on and so forth, that would have been okay, too? It's just all conspiracy and hearsay, from both sides!

Really, people, these kinds of politically motivated attack ads can't be allowed to cover public anything.

It is wrong to ever threaten violence in any situation. The people who made the threats should be punished. But let's get real here. That kind of finger pointing on public property is absurd, for any side!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

We have free speech here.

Would you like that changed?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Seeing as the media rarely covers any Anti-Israeli messages, how else are the general public supposed to be aware of this information? It's not like the messages are unfounded. Even if you don't believe Israel commits any war crimes, I think the majority of Americans would be upset about the amount of money they are spending on supplying another country with weapons..hell, on another thread here about healthcare, it seems at least 50% of Americans are annoyed about their government spending money on their own health system

I see also Obama's political campaign for re-election is going to cost over 300,000 times more than these ads- I'd be willing to bet that a portion of that is spent on political attacks on other candidates and "evil" countries, purely to gain the flocks approval. I guess that's different though, because he would be agreeing with/reinforcing public consensus.

edit on 30-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

top topics

join