It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

You are right however don't underestimate the wives.....this WILL damage many marriages if any of them find out their husband was involved in these perverted sexual games and blackmail tricks.

I'm sending the video of Kay Griggs to a few friends of mine, some are wives among the military in our neck of the woods for their response as well as their husbands.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

I would be willing to bet that a fair percentage of rabidly anti-gays in the military are in fact crypto-gays themselves.

Crypto-gays are responsible for some gay bashing and some very serious crimes against gays. Crypto-gays are gay themselves but refuse to admit it because they have been so indoctrinated against homosexuality.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Why are not women on the front line?

Women in the US military are not on the front line because MAN won't allow it.

There are women in the military fighting for the right to be on the front line.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Gay people are obviously geneticly retarded goin against nature and its a suicidal genetic traite at that, and would destroy the world if we were all gay and thank god im not gay so i guess it will be my genes that survive.

Gay men can have children when bumping knobs or bumming gets one of them pregnent,dont see that happening
Gay womem can have children when rubbing thier bits together gets one of them pregnant, dont see that happening

i would accept Gays being in non combat roles in the military- only downside is how many people would suddenly turn gay

A I is not a solution to a world of gays, where is the love between a man and a woman that creates a life, the natural way off doing things

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

I would be willing to bet that a fair percentage of rabidly anti-gays in the military are in fact crypto-gays themselves.

Crypto-gays are responsible for some gay bashing and some very serious crimes against gays. Crypto-gays are gay themselves but refuse to admit it because they have been so indoctrinated against homosexuality.

That would explain some of the fear and disdain the crypto-gays might be experiencing toward homosexuals if they had some sort of personal demons concerning homosexuals to conquer. In a sense, I could contribute those fears to being a form of trauma or intense phobia that is trying to be repressed, a sort of PTSD or anxiety disorder. Both of which are grave mental illnesses that prevent people from joining the military without a health waiver.

So in my opinion they'd be better off not serving, since they would pose a problem to military units.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

Gay people are obviously geneticly retarded goin against nature and its a suicidal genetic traite at that, and would destroy the world if we were all gay and thank god im not gay so i guess it will be my genes that survive.

Gay men can have children when bumping knobs or bumming gets one of them pregnent,dont see that happening
Gay womem can have children when rubbing thier bits together gets one of them pregnant, dont see that happening

i would accept Gays being in non combat roles in the military- only downside is how many people would suddenly turn gay

A I is not a solution to a world of gays, where is the love between a man and a woman that creates a life, the natural way off doing things

The only thing retarded here is your grammar. Please get an education, if your IQ allows it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
As I've stated before, I don't think anyone really cares if there are gays in the military, I was in the military and we had some obvious gays, but no one cared. I think the negative of this new official law to serve openly, will cause more disturbance, because it will segregate gays into a special and protected class, and now the idea of having special classes to address gays, etc, will only put the gay issue into people's faces and make them notice where before, no one cared.

I like your post - very insightful.

There is almost always difficulties in any transition.

Some people will always have difficulty accepting progression and change.

As of now - EVERY able bodied citizen has the right to defend their country. And that is as it should be.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Think of a woman on the front line being captured and how that would mentaly F*ck an entire troop up knowing that every day they are fighting she is getting god knows what done to her,men can accept to a lesser extent one of thier own being captured ,but a woman would just be soul destroying to a man,but i suppose that doesnt matter what affect it has on straight men right.

Liberal P.C attitudes are destroying the western world.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Originally posted by Annee

What if the medic is gay?

Are you suggesting that the gay medic would attend to the gay soldier first? If not, what is your point of asking such a question?

I was thinking of stereotyping.

You are also categorizing all medics as homophobes. IMO

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And to expand on that, a bit of information to all of the servicemen and women out there who have a problem with gays serving openly in the military. The military is currently receiving a record number of new recruits. Meaning, the military is not in need of fresh bodies, because there are literally plenty of them waiting and willing to join. So the military servicemen and women out there currently serving, please do not hold your position in such high esteem, because like in just about any other occupation these days, there is already someone out there who can fill your job role if you have a problem with homosexuals.

Military service is supposed to be a selfless act, and there are an abundance of selfless people out there who have absolutely no problem serving openly with homosexuals. Because the will to defend the US is at their forefront, not the minute detail of a person's sexual attraction to the same gender.

edit on 29-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isawsomething

The only thing retarded here is your grammar. Please get an education, if your IQ allows it.

Look past the grammar and spelling and assume English is not his/her first language - Are you fluent in another language?

Did you have a comment regarding the subject of his/her post?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
my grammer has nothing to do with anything at all, it is you who have a problem with my opinion and thats what gets at you. so why dont you poke at that instead of my grammer

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I would call USA a Christian nation, because, regardless of how people may practice it, the majority here do call themselves Christians, even if they smoke and drink, and don't go to church, they know the Bible sees homosexuality as a sin, and that's what they believe. Of course we have a moreso secular nation, unlike many Muslim and African nations were you can be arrested and killed for being gay, but the deep rooted Christianity here in the US, does give a more negative feeling about gays, though, I do think, while many if not most see it as a sin, they accept it exists, and don't want the government to install religious laws. I think, and I am glad, most Christians are leery of their government and do not want the government telling them how to practice their religion.

I like your posts. I find them intelligent and well thought out. So this is not personal.

The US is not a Christian Nation. Majority does have influence - - but we are not a Christian Nation or founded as a Christian nation.

To discuss "Are we a Christian Nation" - - here is a thread on ATS for that discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

What if the medic is gay?

Are you suggesting that the gay medic would attend to the gay soldier first? If not, what is your point of asking such a question?

I was thinking of stereotyping.

You are also categorizing all medics as homophobes. IMO

I'm not categorizing anyone as anything. I'm just allowing you to make the point that while accusing others of stereotyping you have in the same breath done it yourself.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

His opinion was that you're retarded and have crappy grammar. Why are you bashing his opinion and wanting him to respect yours?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Does anyone else find it oddly coincidental that people who have "opinions" like this always for some reason have to express them in run-on sentences with terrible grammar and punctuation?

I think there is a trend here.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

In his defense English may very well not be his or her native language. And personally, I do not speak another language, so my grammar in say... Spanish would be horrendous. But poor grammar is not an excuse for calling a group of people genetic retards and then being offended when someone calls you retarded. To me, that's retarded.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I would call USA a Christian nation, because, regardless of how people may practice it, the majority here do call themselves Christians

The problem is that when Jesus came he changed everything, and that is the definition of Christianity. His two messages:

Love God

Love your neighbour

Anyone who is against homosexuality is not Christian, sorry. They are practicing Judaen law from Leviticus and that makes them closer to Jewish than Christian.

Judging God's children whilst your own life is full of sin is the one thing that Jesus demanded that his followers not do more often than anything else.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

As I read your post, I was hoping to find some hint of sarcasm in there, but goodness you were serious... Do a little research before you post that gays are genetically retarded. You will be surprised at the achievements that gays have accomplished in all fields.

I served in the Air Force, and I served silently. I wish I could have had the opportunity to serve openly and to be myself with my flightmates and friends. The main thing that many of you seem to think is that suddenly every gay person is going to suddenly become over the top, flamboyantly gay and it's just not the case. More than likely the only difference you will see is that now Jimmy has a boyfriend. And Jimmy isn't worried about who you sleep with, so why are you worrying about who he sleeps with?

Gays already serve in the military, but they just do it silently. They are as competent and as professional as their straight counterparts and many have already died in combat defending a country that they don't have full rights or respect in. Many servicemen and women know who's gay already and they don't care. It simply isn't a big deal. And honestly some of you would probably be more worried about who's looking at you in the shower than they are. And hopefully in a combat situation, you are more concerned with neutralizing the threat and doing your job instead of who's looking at your butt, otherwise YOU will be the one getting people killed.

Ax

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Annee

This is the problem I have with many gays; yes true many marry and have kids with women....without the women having any knowledge of their husband's gay tendancies. This is devious and just blatantly plain dishonesty. Have you ever spoken to an ex wife and mother of a "gay" husband who fathered her children? What these gay men to do their families, to the women, to the children? It's damaging in ways you can't fathom nor begin to understand.

I have spoken to the gay man who married and produced children. Interesting that you choose one side over the other - - and what affect it had on that side.

It has not been easy for many gays to allow themselves to admit they are gay. This is both male and female. There are also many lesbians who had children - - then left their male spouse for a woman.

Fitting into society has a strong appeal. I tried to be Christian to fit into society. It took me 60+ years to realize I am basically Atheist.

As society becomes more accepting - - - people will have less difficulty in accepting what they were born to be.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join