It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have read of hundreds of Jewish Israeli women marrying Arabs in Israel until the Israeli government outlawed mix marriages. Your anecdote about the female IDF soldier being captured and opting to marry a Lebanese has nothing to do with being in the army. Young Israeli women have a preference for young Arab men when the opportunity is present.

What puzzles me is your comment about women soldiers being tortured yet you throw in an item about love between foes.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's always interesting to see how homophobic people use the word 'homosexual' in a loaded, homophobic context; it automatically denotes the poster as a bigotted hater. Roll on generational change until all such people have died out.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
a human being who has a genetic traite that makes him/her have sex with the same sex cannot have children and that is something that can potentialy have consequences for the human race, that is defective genes and is a natural occuring thing and i can agree with that but still not a good thing to promote , retarded is a strong word and taken out of context can make a lot off people mad as to think i ment they were all retards , kind of sad that you couldnt read what i said and locked on to the word retard and not the genetic part of it and then join the dots.

Retarded genes is not the same as saying someone is retarded.

Our world is much closer to overpopulating than under-populating.

I guess heterosexuals are the plague

Sorry, your argument sucks, and we've all heard it before.

The opinion seems to be something that is genetically retarded in people at birth or something and they can't seem to figure out how to educate themselves.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood
reply to post by CayceFan

Sorry, you're both wrong.

He said genetically retarded -- implying that homosexuals have slower moving genes.

Which seems okay considering it seems that the faster the genes get, the more holy and less literate you become.

(And no I don't think pointing out obvious hypocrisy is derogatory)

I'll trust that you went and looked at the post to get the exact phraseology (I'm far too lazy and apathetic). However, I don't think that is what he implied. My support of his statement stems from my understanding that he meant a abnormal (retarded) genetic trait.

I have no idea what the rest of the nonsense you posted is supposed to mean.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Sinnthia

A quick point, you claim that the US is not and has never been a " Christian " country? You may wanna read up on Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin and the like.

I have done that a plenty thanks. Deists all, not religion pushing Christians. Jefferson edited his bible, you know that right?

Just thought you should know. But your right, the guy you were arguing with was trying to change the topic at hand.

So what are you doing by rehashing it?

On topic: Religion is a farse. The story of religion originated from the Egyptians. Religion has nothing to do with orders to kill.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

Yet you want to claim that the USA, which was founded on religious freedom, is a Christian country? You seem confused and if you find a thread this is relevant in, PM me. Makes no sense to call this off topic distractions and then pursue it yourself.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Did you read the rest of his original hateful post? Why are you cherry picking? Stop defending carefully selected parts of his bigoted post or just own up to the fact that you agree and move on, like I am.

Be happy guys, live and let live. See ya around the forum.!
edit on 29-12-2010 by Isawsomething because: typo

I like cherries!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

I said it was a rare case, in fact it's the only case I know of in regards to a woman already in the IDF and was captured by the enemy.

Yes there are a number of Jewish women marrying Arab men but the percentage is less than 1% and most of the marriages fail however the rare cases where Jewish men marry Arab Christian women have successful marriages (they are better cooks?). The end result of the offspring is not good in Israel due to all the religious babble of who's a Jew and who's not, conversion process is in the toilet, civil marriages not allowed, and racial tentions are now heating up by some of the most prominant Rabbis (about 500+ of them) re Jewish landlords etc.

I still believe women should only have limited capacity in the Military, far less than what they are doing right now for both their own protection and for the better of the men serving.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Just a couple of questions for ya here since we aren't going to see eye to eye on this. From how you're trying to convey your position to me here, it seems like you're implying that it is okay to call mentally-handicapped people retarded. So I have to ask if you're telling me that you would call a mentally-handicapped child directly to his or her face that he or she is retarded, or to that child's parents or caretakers?

Gay people are obviously geneticly retarded
And do you not see what this quote that you're defending entails, and how disrespectful it sounds?

Since we're tossing around definitions here, allow me to toss out another one for the word retarded:

re·tard·ed
Slang: Disparaging .
a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

By your usage of a dictionary definition as evidence to back up your position. And since you are defending KDM_Souljah's claim and usage of the word "retarded," I'm going to use both of those things back at you to assert that you and KDM_Souljah are socially retarded.

You do not. And I repeat... you -do not- call mentally-handicapped people retarded, and you -do not- use that term in front of their parents, or their caretakers. To do so is a clear sign of disrespect, and a sign and social ineptitude.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinau

Gee whiz, and homosexuals are not heterophobic? We can play your game too!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood

a human being who has a genetic traite that makes him/her have sex with the same sex cannot have children and that is something that can potentialy have consequences for the human race, that is defective genes and is a natural occuring thing and i can agree with that but still not a good thing to promote , retarded is a strong word and taken out of context can make a lot off people mad as to think i ment they were all retards , kind of sad that you couldnt read what i said and locked on to the word retard and not the genetic part of it and then join the dots.

Retarded genes is not the same as saying someone is retarded.

Our world is much closer to overpopulating than under-populating.

I guess heterosexuals are the plague

Sorry, your argument sucks, and we've all heard it before.

The opinion seems to be something that is genetically retarded in people at birth or something and they can't seem to figure out how to educate themselves.

This doesn't make sense. You're "argument sucks" (lack of an argument rather).

Let me spell it out for you: If gay women like sex with gay women and gay men have sex with gay men then the human race would die off. Get it? Unless your saying you still want us normal people around to keep the race alive.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Gay people are obviously geneticly retarded goin against nature and its a suicidal genetic traite at that, and would destroy the world if we were all gay and thank god im not gay so i guess it will be my genes that survive.

You are saying that I as a straight woman who cannot carry a child to full term am a suicidal retard? Can you make that make sense? Have you had your sperm tested lately? Is it still viable? Maybe you have become a suicidal retard too? See when you take gay out of your ignorance, there are still straight people left there that you are also saying do not belong in the human race. Are you advocating the same treatment for any infertile people that you suggest for "the gays?"

Gay men can have children when bumping knobs or bumming gets one of them pregnent,dont see that happening
Gay womem can have children when rubbing thier bits together gets one of them pregnant, dont see that happening

You do not see that happening because no, those things are NOT POSSBILE. Why do you think two men or two women could make a baby together? I get you do not expect to see it, but you clearly state it is possible???????

i would accept Gays being in non combat roles in the military- only downside is how many people would suddenly turn gay

No one in history has ever "turned" gay.

A I is not a solution to a world of gays, where is the love between a man and a woman that creates a life, the natural way off doing things

So I guess since I cannot reproduce, I cannot love?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

His posts are probably just 50 Cent lyrics.

Stupid regurgitates as stupid hears stupid things...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Can I add.....

without heterosexual couples and their children, the homosexuals don't get their seniors pension payday...thats if they live long enough to see retirement.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan
I'll trust that you went and looked at the post to get the exact phraseology (I'm far too lazy and apathetic). However, I don't think that is what he implied. My support of his statement stems from my understanding that he meant a abnormal (retarded) genetic trait.

I have no idea what the rest of the nonsense you posted is supposed to mean.

Retarded does not mean abnormal. Why would you assume someone meant something completely different with the words they used than what those words mean? How do you make "retarded" mean abnormal? To retard is to slow down.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Let me ask you this. If a woman is infertile and incapable of bearing a child, would you consider it to be appropriate to call that woman pregnantly-retarded? Because saying such a thing is within the same realm as how KDM called homosexuals genetically-retarded.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist

Just a couple of questions for ya here since we aren't going to see eye to eye on this. From how you're trying to convey your position to me here, it seems like you're implying that it is okay to call mentally-handicapped people retarded. So I have to ask if you're telling me that you would call a mentally-handicapped child directly to his or her face that he or she is retarded, or to that child's parents or caretakers?

And do you not see what this quote that you're defending entails, and how disrespectful it sounds?

Since we're tossing around definitions here, allow me to toss out another one for the word retarded:

re·tard·ed
a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

By your usage of a dictionary definition as evidence to back up your position. And since you are defending KDM_Souljah's claim and usage of the word "retarded," I'm going to use both of those things back at you to assert that you and KDM_Souljah are socially retarded.

You do not. And I repeat... you -do not- call mentally-handicapped people retarded, and you -do not- use that term in front of their parents, or their caretakers. To do so is a clear sign of disrespect, and a sign and social ineptitude.

I fail to see a point here. You provided a definition to the word retard and you think that makes it ok to dub someone? There are definitions for all words (even if not published) that doesn't mean its socially acceptable to use it in a derogatory fashion. There are definitions for the words queer and fag (may differ if your using Websters or urban) but that doesn't mean its ok for me to refer to you as one just cause you like anal sex.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't classify you folks as normal people and us as abnormal.

You think that homosexuals want to turn everyone gay.

You're not "normal" people.

You're crazy people.

It is my understanding that homosexuality is just a natural form of population control.

There have been studies done with insects and small lizards who overpopulate their areas and a small percentage the males began having intercourse with eachother.

Now continue arguing your "point" that is based on no studies and no facts.

It's the anti-homosexual agenda.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist

re·tard·ed

You are talking out your arse,seriously, i didnt mention mentaly handicapped people once, your a sicko for trying to say i said that ,thats a low blow.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

You're attacking people for misunderstanding what you wrote?

Why don't go you through the dictionary yourself like a big boy before you post?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think this thread is just for the kids to jump around in at this point. Maybe taking it seriously is more harm than good.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join