It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
In this topic HIV/AIDS is a gay disease apparently

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm sick of this tag placed upon heterosexuals as homophobic, it only makes the homosexuals heterophobic. The lifestyle and habits of the homosexuals lead, and I'm not saying all of them but a majority of them, is devious and dishonest. Studies have already shown their lifestyle is an extremely dangerous and distructive one; their Pride parades (or Mardi Gras) openly displays this. I also wish to point out that the average life time of a homosexual is approx 41-45 years of age, independant of HIV, homosexual men are 24 times more apt to get anal cancer than heterosexual men inaddition to that, a vast majority of homosexual men will suffer from gay bowel syndrome at some point in their lives. 41% of homosexuals have had at least 500 encounters and 28% had at least 1000 encounters, 78% have been infected with STDs and 35% are alcoholics. Just in San Francisco alone, just over 50% are now HIV infected. In my opinion there are two kinds of homosexuals, 1. those who do know how destructive their lifestyle are and 2. Those who know and don't give a damn. We have simply been hijacked by 1% of the population, their life goal is shut us all up while they infiltrate all our systems of Govt and education so they can recruit more of them.

Now with these grim realities, we should never encourage nor accept their lifestyles in to our schools or the military. Even my own son walks out whenever these pro-homosexual talks are forced in his school and I have made it VERY clear that I will subject the schooll and their Dept of Education to legal litigation if my son is forced in to detention because he refuses to be part of these classes - and I will win because I have also made it clear the school I will challenge the courts to a show down between their system and Common Law to prove what they are doing is illegal, immoral and unethical.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

"I will not be the person who forces this training on my soldiers," the officer

www.wnd.com...

What are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are that every solder's duty is to shoot their commander - then there would be less casualties in wars, because they would never start.

Since this will never happen, I think it ads to the perverse nature of human. The daily schedule in Afghanistan will be like this:
- Wake up - give each other BJ
- Go out and shoot some females (because they love males)
- Then f*** each other in the **s later in the evening

Overall, I think it will funny.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Well, as a bigot, that's your prerogative then. Much luck on your endeavor in life to find a sliver of the planet so isolated as to never cross paths with anything you do not like.

Everyone's different. Skin, language, creed, genitals, sexual preference. Man up and deal. The universe goes on despite your grumblings in life.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
OK, OK. My previous post was a little too jocular and strayed into the semantical ram-ifications of having gay units in the Army. In my defense I just want to point out that it is not easy to snort Coca Cola and type at the same time.

Let me rephrase my last post. A gay Delta Force unit would be an asset to the military, particularly behind enemy lines.

That's all I've got to say.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

You can say whatever you like but I know a majority of the military agree with me. This pro-homosexual indoctrination is going to come back and bite President Obama and his ilk on the butt big time. I never cared much for either of the two main parties in the USA but I'd rather see a Republican in power any day to those so-called liberal democrats who are only one term wonders anyhow.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The problem I see with this, is while gays have always been in the military, now they will be a special class, and now a protected group, and then they'll have their own special clubs, and different treatment, and now they want to give classes on gayness. Most people don't care if someone is gay, but when it become a gay parade in your face and you are forced to accept it, then it will create a problem.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

According to what happened in Abu Ghraib and the high rates of rape in the US military, it is safe to assume that the US military is a predatory homosexual institution.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Is it not well past time that having people of religious beliefs in the armed forces should be brought into question ?

How the hell can you trust someone who hears voices in their head to make critical decisions on the battlefield ?

I would sooner have someone that fancies my arse saving my arse, than someone that hates what my arse may do being told by an invisible man to allow my arse to get burned.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

An Army lieutenant colonel has asked to be relieved of command rather than order his troops to go through pro-homosexual indoctrination following the repeal of the policy, which required homosexuals to keep silent about their sexual preference.

Currently the commander of a battalion-sized unit in the Army National Guard, the officer also has threatened to resign his commission rather than undergo "behavior modification" training intended to counter his religious convictions about homosexuality.

"I will not be the person who forces this training on my soldiers," the officer

www.wnd.com...

What are your thoughts on this?

Firstly does anyone know what type of training troops will have to undergo and if this really includes sensitivity training?

You disagreeing with one's religion is not the point but, what are your thoughts on one's religion making them feel that they cannot force troops in their batallion to go through this training?

This could possibly break up the military, at least for a small time period at the very least.
I don't mean a complete break up of course but you know, waves and ripple effects.

My opinions is that they should give everyone access to private showers, that's the first and foremost initiative that needs to be done.

There is neither space nor money available to give everyone personal showers. Just doesn't work that way - but this has WAY more to do with guys looking at each others wanks.

His letter will not be the last. Bottom line is that your going to see the "conscientious objector" wave happen ten fold. There will be unit commanders and service members in all four branches that do the same thing. You will have hate crimes and violence become rampant.

Look, I'm not advocating for or against a gay lifestyle. I'm not saying it's right or wrong.

But can no one see that we're essentially disrupting our entire society for the desires of a VERY small minority of the population? There is not more than 1% of the military that is gay. Yet we're going to potentially screw ourselves to make sure we accommodate for them? WHY?

WHY? Why are we doing back-flips for a small minority who doesn't want justice but is only seeking validation.

The gay advocacy groups pushing this are not worried about the 20 people nation wide that want to be openly gay and serve in the military. They are worried about shoving their value system down America's throat to further validate their own lifestyle choice.

If the gay lifestyle is acceptable and perfectly legitimate, why has it been so condemned for thousands of years? Because now we're just so enlightened? PAH-LEEZ.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

According to what happened in Abu Ghraib and the high rates of rape in the US military, it is safe to assume that the US military is a predatory homosexual institution.

Usually I'm more interested in the bigger strategic picture, so I never paid much attention to the minutiae of military life, but when you say rape do you mean like BF'ing, or regular rape like uh . . . criminals jumping out of the bushes and attacking some poor girl.

From experience I can tell you that men in uniform attract a certain kind of gay individual. I've seen them in security guard companies. The sort of supervisors that straighten your tie for you just a little bit too sweetly.

I didn't know that was a factor in the US military but it doesn't surprse me and that is not a slam on anyone, including the vast majority of straight servicemen and women.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I wasn't aware that "orders" to deploy were "voluntary"?

To all:
There have been gays in the military since we have had a military. If they weren't an issue to the men/women they served shoulder to shoulder with before why should this all of a sudden change with the repeal of don't ask don't tell? Everyone knew who they were before. Just because they didn't come right out and say "I'm gay" or "I'm lesbian" doesn't mean that the soldiers serving with them weren't aware. The problem isn't with them being allowed to openly state it. The problem is with homophobic people who think that with them saying it they become a "target" of affection. I say BS! If they didn't "hit on you" before they won't do it now.

My husband says that in vietnam he knew who was gay and who was straight. He didn't care. They were shoulder to shoulder with him in the craphole he was. They had his back, he had theirs.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
From the point of view of conspiracy, it would be a good idea to at least be aware of the allegations of Kay Griggs, the former wife of a Marine Corps officer who makes very serious allegations of homosexual initiation in various special operations units and of homosexual grooming of recruits. She also says there is a homosexual culture at the top of the US military and that promotion ceilings in certain intelligence and special operations arms of the military are determined by compliance and conformity to that existing culture.

Here is part one (of four) of her interview:

Google Video Link

edit on 29-12-2010 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am baffled by this as a whole.
THERE ARE GAYS AND LESBIANS IN SERVICE AND THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN.
They are just closeted, some a little better then others.
But they are sure as H#ll there. For the most part they know how to find each other and most of us are still safe in the shower. There are pigs of both sexes and pigs of all sexual preferences. That is the problem really, the pigs, and rapists of any stripe are a serious problem - despite gender lines! Rape is a Hate crime.

People act like this will make some major change to our ability to get a mission accomplished if they allow them to just serve without fear, mostly of US the hetro's and that big legal problem if they come out. How much man power and legal dollars (our tax dollars) are spent getting rid of capable service members that caused no problem except to rankle someone's homophobia up?

That battle buddy you love so much, that you trust above all others might spring out of the closet years later and you know what, you were never his/her type to begin with - so what is the big deal?

A Commander that won't follow orders and flaunts it concerns me - and if allowed to get away with it will revel in their power and vere into thinking they are demigods. He is allowed to think privately how he pleases, but when you start making a stand against what is coming from way above you, out of your paygrade and then setting a tone that filters down too and confuses your troops you're dangerous. They endanger more than any gay/lesbian issue, because that is usually NOT their ONLY issue. Commanders don't get to run their own show, some try and get away with it for a while . . . but they do eventually get fired.

As a female Veteran with more then 20 years in service I faced "old school" types that couldn't get over women in their service. I used to deal with it by thinking: for crying out loud buddy - this choice was made way, way, way out of your paygrade - and how is YOUR behavior allowed to continue to affect me and poison the attitudes of some male troops around me that are/were probably neutral. Really we've got a job to do, send your ego, your religious values, your homophobic, misogynistic, racist, political views home. Get your mind on your JOB!

African Americans integrated. Female Engagement Teams, google them, and by the way these female teams may be saving male lives!!! Imagine that!!! Lions and Tigers and Bears and GAYs OH MY! Can't handle it, too old school? Retire. RETIRE - or get OUT. I remember a male service member I knew once a few years back, wife beater of his imported "specialty wife" you know from a culture where man is king - wouldn't go to college cuz there were fags there, home schooled his chlidren because there were fags there, black people scary, getting the picture of this guy? I'd like to tell you he was rare, but at that time, not so much - you know what: WE DON'T NEED THAT TYPE. Maybe it will keep a few POS types like that from joining now that we are going to attempt to get the job done with gay people too, or at least openly. You know what, we won't miss them, those types can form their little militias. We don't need them in the United States Armed Forces.

edit on 29-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Those who are saying that gays have always been in the military... ummm...
I'm pretty sure you are pointing out the obvious

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Who is in the military here, that can give thier honest opinion on this becuase the last person i want by my side when im in a battle and i am about to kill people is a gay, i feel sad for americans in the military,as well as wackjobs muslims that you have to watch your back all the time ,your gonna have to watch out for a gay as well.

good thing about this is you will know who the gay is and keep well clear in battle, or you could end up dead

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

A quick point, you claim that the US is not and has never been a " Christian " country? You may wanna read up on Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin and the like.

Just thought you should know. But your right, the guy you were arguing with was trying to change the topic at hand.

On topic: Religion is a farse. The story of religion originated from the Egyptians. Religion has nothing to do with orders to kill.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I would call USA a Christian nation, because, regardless of how people may practice it, the majority here do call themselves Christians, even if they smoke and drink, and don't go to church, they know the Bible sees homosexuality as a sin, and that's what they believe. Of course we have a moreso secular nation, unlike many Muslim and African nations were you can be arrested and killed for being gay, but the deep rooted Christianity here in the US, does give a more negative feeling about gays, though, I do think, while many if not most see it as a sin, they accept it exists, and don't want the government to install religious laws. I think, and I am glad, most Christians are leery of their government and do not want the government telling them how to practice their religion.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
Who is in the military here, that can give thier honest opinion on this becuase the last person i want by my side when im in a battle and i am about to kill people is a gay, i feel sad for americans in the military,as well as wackjobs muslims that you have to watch your back all the time ,your gonna have to watch out for a gay as well.

good thing about this is you will know who the gay is and keep well clear in battle, or you could end up dead

If you are in the military yourself - please report to medical for your psychological evaluation.
If you were my troop, and I have been in supervision - we would be having a LOT of counciling sessions.

If you have the need to keep "well clear of the gay in battle" - you are going to cause a problem and endanger yourself and others and this is not rational thinking.

If you are not in, I suggest the military is not for you and please seek another occupation for yourself. Although that may be very difficult for you since there are gay people everywhere, even the pulpit. Please seek help for your hatred before feeling "sad" for others, maybe you will discover the root cause and feel much better.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join