It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory microchip ID Implants (would you?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
EMP: electro magnetic pulse, its not microwaves. Why use microwaves to destroy something in something thats mainly water (your body) since your blood will absorb most of the power before the chip is toast.

The EMP I'm talking about is much like an Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).

Oh, sorry, I though you ment like HERF (high energy radio frequency) If there is a radio antenna coil or inductor, the MRI's field would probable set up a current in the wire of the inductor or coil, there would probably be a very high voltage produced , like a transformer. Plastic isn't a very good insulator at these voltages, and glass is too fragile, so you would probably get shocked, and it might be torn out of your body if there is any ferrite or iron in it. Ouch. Besides where would you get a MRI? the only other way to set up such a field would be a capacitor bank discharged through a coil, like a can-crusher, and I bet the government would outlaw anything "high powered" like a high power pulse capacitor. Just cut it out, or have someone else cut it out.

[edit on 15-7-2004 by DanD9]

XL5

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have lots of pulse capacitors and coils and I've made can crushers before. But they would have to insulate the chips real well, otherwise salts and acids get into it and start to conduct some current. Camera flash units have capacitors that can be used too.

The chip would absorb the voltage before you blood would, or it would just short the coil out. I would do power level tests to see how far away to trigger it and what size capacitors, voltage and coil to use since you only need to go over the voltage rating of one component in the system. The chip 50-100V, the traces 100-300V and the coil 100V, you don't need much current to destroy it. Its more like how you have to wear a anti-static wrist band when working with microchips, you don't need to even feel the zap for the semiconductor junction to degrade/short from static.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
OMG, to my non-technical brain, this sounds like scary stuff! They would have already ironed this out, surely? Please tell me this is the case. I have the feeling that this technology IS the way of the future, whether we like it or not - so it has to be safe.

As I said earlier, form an orderly line. Your turn is coming.

XL5

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Unless they can make chips into compact vacuum tubes, they will always have a break down voltage of less then 2000V. You can induce very high voltages at low/safe currents into metals so the encased chip doesn't pop and fly appart but just shorts out. The coils in the chip would need super thin wire coatings able to withstand 5000V which would be alien tech.

If not that, then use a transmitter running on its frequency to confuse the chip and the observer. There are many ways to fool and break the tech we know, its another thing if its alien tech.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
No way in H-E-L-L , would I ever agree to such a thing for me or my families. I would go down fighting them, they would have to kill me or be killed, thats the only way they would ever get close enough to do something like that to me and mine.

But, I found this artical about some Mexican police having chips placed in their shoulder. Take a look.

www.newsday.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Unless they can make chips into compact vacuum tubes, they will always have a break down voltage of less then 2000V. You can induce very high voltages at low/safe currents into metals so the encased chip doesn't pop and fly appart but just shorts out. The coils in the chip would need super thin wire coatings able to withstand 5000V which would be alien tech.

If not that, then use a transmitter running on its frequency to confuse the chip and the observer. There are many ways to fool and break the tech we know, its another thing if its alien tech.

if this happens jsut subject yourself to an emp (electro magnetic pulse)

this would fry the computerchip/ battery that is running the thing and its a dud

so be happy easiest way to counter is an emp

unless they make its with a magnetic hull/capsul

which would be pointless cause then MRI's (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) are useless because an mri is a powerful magnet that would rip it right out of your body

[edit on 17-7-2004 by Hitlers Revenge]

[edit on 17-7-2004 by Hitlers Revenge]

XL5

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
They can't shield it from EMP because there needs to transmit/recieve a radio frequency, so some part would be exposed.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

www.stevequayle.com...

Good read......scary stuff.

[edit on 7/18/2004 by Soul Reaper]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yes I would love to have an implant just think of the convenience of it they could store all you info on it credit medical CV where your personal information. It�s a wonderful idea. They would know exactly where I was at all times so if I got into trouble they could locate me straight away then if I was injured then the medics can scan me and get all my medical info on the spot.

It could also be used to catch me if I don�t pay a fine, which they could then deduct, straight from my bank account with a quick scan, if I failed to give good enough reason for non-payment. Also implant hackers could scan me to and get all the information they need to rip me of.

But it would be convenient for employers who can just scan me at an interview to see all the qualifications I haven�t got. This is becoming pointless. Why. Because implanting is pointless. Pointless

Pointless
adjective
Something that is pointless has no purpose and is a waste of time
This is a pointless exercise.
It seemed pointless to continue.
INFORMAL It's pointless arguing with him.

Because implants are a one-way ticket to HELLLLLLL!!!!!

Just my HO [im tired haven�t slept in 28 hrs]

Im always suspicious about threads like these, I can just see those spooks sitting there with their clipboards.......

Sauron........tick
Conan The Usurper........tick........tick
KayEm........tick
Voice_of Doom........tick........tick........tick
Crysstaafur....WARNING
XL5.......tick
dwh0.......tick.......tick.......tick
Pisky.......tick.......tick
drbryankkruta.......tick
Ravenna.......tick
kozmo.......tick
KrazyIvan
Faisca.......RED ALERT
Sauron.....Revised WARNING
Narnia.......whoa that avatars hot.......tick.......tick.......tick.......tick
lily3214.......tick.......tick
nanna_of_6.......RED ALERT.......RED ALERT

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
if the government mandated this someone before said they would have to knock them out and if they did implant it they would jsut remove it themselves

well our government isn't stupid they would install a failsafe into the thing so it can't be removed and if it was tampered with it would give off a signal alerting the authorities that u tampered with it so within the 3 mins your trying to stop the bleeding on your arm the authorities are already on their way to your house (this is assumming they have everyone tracked by GPS)

and if they were to do this they would probably do it near a major artery or vein to prevent people from trying to do this

like the juggula or the arterie in your leg (i believe its the femur) (not sure about spelling don't care much for spelling either way)

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Hitlers Revenge]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Well, if someone got busted for hacking the chips (by eeproming new code, or by shorting with gator clips, coils, and a capacitor), there will always be an organized resistance from somewhere. 'You might stop one of us, but you can't stop us all.'->Hacker Manifesto

Besides, if they do get caught, they know they'd be more valuable to them alive than dead!

This is the very point that makes the chip implant thing pointless. Once you introduce freedom to a person, and they understand it, they will fight tooth and nail by all means possible, it's the person who is born in a place where freedom is not apparent (or thought about much) that control, sadly; is possible.

If the implant thing is proven beyond a doubt that it is benign and not abberant, then I might go to work for them.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Guess what gang! I have it on the clandestine operational authority of a certain U.S. govenment acquaintance of mine that ID microchips are currently in the research and development stage at a certain high-tech Black-science corp.

Super-micro carbon-based chips will not only be available, they will someday become required implants at birth for all members of society. And, they will function not only to generate personal ID, but, more interestingly, they will function as transceivers to stimulate behavioral modification in adults as well as facilitating, in a directional sense, the developmental processes of children.

Welcome to the Brave New World of the 21st century! As they said in The Matrix: IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL! And CONTROL is POWER!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Honestly, I think I'd not want an implant. If I had the liquid assests I'd just go off grid and dissapear.

The great thing about societies is the more social control you try to impose on the population the bigger the black market. It wouldn't be hard to live
"underground" in a society like that.

It could be dangerous, especially if the government starts throwing around words like "dissident" or "Rebel". But it could be done.

During the communist rule in the USSR they had a fantastic black market you could get anything from blue jeans to a ford mustang...supposedly.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I did say "form an orderly line", didn't I?
Big business is talking, And the FDA is listening.

VeriChip, the company that makes radio frequency identification--RFID--tags for humans, has moved one step closer to getting its technology into hospitals. The Federal Drug Administration issued a ruling Tuesday that essentially begins a final review process that will determine whether hospitals can use RFID systems from the Palm Beach, Fla.-based company to identify patients and/or permit relevant hospital staff to access medical records, said Angela Fulcher, vice president of marketing and sales at VeriChip. VeriChip sells 11-millimeter RFID tags that get implanted in the fatty tissue below the right tricep. When near one of Verichip's scanners, the chip wakes up and radios an ID number to the scanner. If the number matches an ID number in a database, a person with the chip under his or her skin can enter a secured room or complete a financial transaction.

news.com.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ok, for me, no F'ing way! They can sit there in awe at how long my middle finger is!

I've discussed this with my friend, who said he would definitly take the chip. Not for me, sry. I know what different frequencies can do to the mind from working with hypnogenic music. I'm not a dummy.

Now... this is really great... here's a couple possibilities for new crime to come from such a thing:

Chip Hackerz and downloadable chip h4ckz and w4r3z
Black market chips... stolen from some of the 'missing persons'
Back-alley surgeons (they would make a killing from chip replants)
Electronic terrorism of a completly new level

Think of this: How would you feel if you DID take the chip and a year later you are reading about a chip virus transmitted via the GPS function that kills people? A virus that is making people go insane? Government abuse of power using the chip to control masses? Problems between the chip and high voltage areas? The missing person's rate has only gone down by 5%? new crimes being committed because of the chip, like mutilations? Or insanity driven self mutilations? I could go on and get even more in depth... just use your imagination... what could you do to a chip if you had the right tools, or a sick mind? I think it would be kinda funny to scramble chips while you are walking down the street (of course a person would get caught easily by CCTV).

I cannot remember for the life of me where I found this out (was a credible source), but I do believe that sudden pressure increases/decreases can or will pop one of the chips (remember the target of the info was VeriChip, specifically). So if we get an asteroid impact that causes a sudden global pressure change as it ripples across the world, it could pop all the chips, which in turn would allow contamination from the lithium battery, and would cause the sores warned about concerning the mark of the beast. BTW, VeriChip already said that their chip needs to be placed in the hand or forehead, where temparature changes are the most frequent, and thus charges the battery. Yah? MOTB? Nah... couldn't be because 'they' told me so...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

Now... this is really great... here's a couple possibilities for new crime to come from such a thing:

Chip Hackerz and downloadable chip h4ckz and w4r3z
Black market chips... stolen from some of the 'missing persons'
Back-alley surgeons (they would make a killing from chip replants)
Electronic terrorism of a completly new level

Think of this: How would you feel if you DID take the chip and a year later you are reading about a chip virus transmitted via the GPS function that kills people? A virus that is making people go insane? Government abuse of power using the chip to control masses? Problems between the chip and high voltage areas? The missing person's rate has only gone down by 5%? new crimes being committed because of the chip, like mutilations? Or insanity driven self mutilations? I could go on and get even more in depth... just use your imagination... what could you do to a chip if you had the right tools, or a sick mind? I think it would be kinda funny to scramble chips while you are walking down the street (of course a person would get caught easily by CCTV).

I couldn't agree with you more, earthscum.

But look at the advances to this techno;ogy that have taken place in three years. I see it as only a question of time before it's widely adopted. Half the time we're not really aware of what's going on, & when we do become aware, it's often too late - like the DNA samples being taken from new-borns in Melbourne which is being held by private contractors.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I would fight for my life before I allowed anyone, let alone the Government to put a RFID or any other microchip in my body!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Better to live to fight another day then die die right away. That being said, Ill bet they will be a lot more sneaky than that with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Of course it will be done sneakily. It could be started off - without our knowledge at first too - with infant vaccinations. No doubt all military personnel would be implanted with chips when they lined up for their shots.

It's only a question of time, folks.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
Of course it will be done sneakily. It could be started off - without our knowledge at first too - with infant vaccinations. No doubt all military personnel would be implanted with chips when they lined up for their shots.
It's only a question of time, folks.

Not for a while. You are talking nanotech to get it through a syringe into a human and were talking a 26-28 gague needle. We don't use them for blood tx. cause they squeeze the RBC down and cause them to break up.

Think about it now.. Your cell phone if on can follow you from cell to cell, your credit card which almost all of us use. They already can if interested follow us pretty well right now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join