It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory microchip ID Implants (would you?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If "they" announced tomorrow that ID microchip implants would be mandatory which of you would fight it and who would line up for it?

Also Id be very interested on how strongly you feel regarding this?

As for me they will/would NEVER get my permission.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by cyberpilot]

* I'm not afraid of many things but I fear death far less than this Idea
if the general consensus is strong enough against it I dont think it is likely to come about...I'm wondering where I stand...far to one side or closer to the middle?

PS. C'mon ANYone?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
If "they" announced tomorrow that ID microchip implants would be mandatory which of you would fight it and who would line up for it?

Also Id be very interested on how strongly you feel regarding this?

As for me they will/would NEVER get my permission.

* I'm not afraid of many things but I fear death far less than this Idea
if the general consensus is strong enough against it I dont think it is likely to come about...I'm wondering where I stand...far to one side or closer to the middle?

PS. C'mon ANYone?

I wouldn�t do it, nope no way, naadaa, heck I keep my cell phone off unless I need it, and the battery out of it, I feel my life is my life, no one else has the right to follow me, or infringe on my movements. I took my cat to the Vets and they scanned him for a chip, so I got the lady there to scan me too.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i would never allow to have an cell implant anywhere in my body...humans arent packages. if one day we reach that point, well i hope i will not be part of this world anymore.

and i wish our civilisation will never look like what we see in star wars.
(flying cars, concrete everywhere, all kinds of buzzing sounds and lights yuk!)

i hope lot of animals and lot of trees will still be seen mostly everywhere, and in far numerous numbers than human beings.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

I wouldn�t do it, nope no way, naadaa, heck I keep my cell phone off unless I need it, and the battery out of it, I feel my life is my life, no one else has the right to follow me, or infringe on my movements. I took my cat to the Vets and they scanned him for a chip, so I got the lady there to scan me too.

Awesome Idea, Im calling the vet tomorrow to make an appointment...LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You couldn't pay me to do it. I wouldn't have my pets microchipped either, NOR my children. Not even if they pull that guilt trip propaganda "But don't you care about your pets/children ????" or the ultimate "Any good parent would microchip their children. It's for their safety after all !!!!"

Uh. Uh. I am not a sheep and will not follow mindlessly. I LOVE my children and pets to death and it's for that very reason I would not allow them to be chipped and their every movement, and perhaps emotion monitored. (Equilibrium anyone ? Not THIS girl !)

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
my answer is not only "No", but why would they want to implant us with a microchip? what purpose would it serve to know what i do from one min. to the next? why would you implant your pets, and children? is there a plan for this or something? isn't that like taking the mark of the beast? j/k
i am sure that not many people would take an implant. hope that helped.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You'll do exactly as your told.

Just like you've been doing.

Thre's only a handful of real anarchists on this planet and they're not interested in your "internet" machismo....

The single act of obedience is the cornerstone of authority - R.A.W

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Some say it is the mark of the beast; they can turn to a cashless society, no bank cards or credit cards no plastic what so ever, and to track movement as well, it will also stop the black or gray markets, like paying for drugs, legal or otherwise no cash deals everyone will be taxed accordingly, work 40 hours you don�t see the money you go to the grocery store to by food they scan you the chip reads you have so many credits in your account and you can take the merchandise

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sauron,
thats very scary to say the least, we have to protect our children from this happening at all cost. long live the dark age

but seriously its scary!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I would do some homework on these kinds of chips while my mind is my own to use. Find out how they work, attempt to make a clone of one that does all but give them control or my location, yet looks and acts authentic. Then based on the designs of my own 'implant' I would then sell these 'mod' chips on the black market and of course toss some freebies to some friends with the understanding of don't do anything to single yourself out, not yet.. not until enough of us are free to remove the problem in a very real and quite permanant way. Given how long it takes the g-men to catch up with these kinds of things, it could be a conceivable way for us to retain our humanity.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
nevermind the drug dealers. what about garage sales ??? there goes my saturdays

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I like the way you think Crysstaafur. I'm ashamed I didn't think of that myself.

Voice of Doom,

I've always had this funny way of NOT doing as I'm told. Even if I happen to agree with what I'm being told to do. On general principles and the natural Rebel theology.

Laugh all you want or think what you will , but this girl is no different online than in real life.

I'll probably be one of the first "dissenters" to be thrown in the Gulags I guess, but I'll die fighting for what I believe in you can count on that.

And I'll still have my soul.

Because I know that this life isn't all there is. See, that's where they got you. They convince you that this life is all there is and that once you die, that's it. This is how they control people mostly. By fear. By keeping the masses thinking that this is it. This life only and that's it. Kaput.

But I know better. I've lived many, many lives and this won't be the last.

Sorry 'Lum, but this girl can't be had.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Cryss, sweetheart, if ID chips become mandatory, we are moving to another advanced country, where they are prohibited. Hacked or not, I want my freedom. You can continue working on the modified ones there.

XL5

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If it was mandatory and they would tax you into the street or put you in jail for refusing, then I would get the chip and pop it with some EMP. I could charge $100 per chip/person and $60-70 for return visits (maybe trades for other stuff). If not, I'd write a small book on how to get it out or destroy it.
I could also destroy stockpiles of them if there wasn't any shilding and I am in no way making this up.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ok, but the commute is going to suck. Unless we get lucky and I can find the parts in that country. The other challenge would be setting up a distribution network for the mod chips, although that does have the nifty advantage of me being able to work on them without worrying about breaking a lot of intellectual property laws. *cough*DMCA*cough*Patriot Act*cough*

If it came to that, I'd still find a way to reverse engineer them, any one wanna help out on that day?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
They would have a snow balls chance in hell of getting one of those in to me while i was living. For Example you could never really be sure of what that true function the chip is intended for. I would not like to find out that in say 10 years where there common place and people think your a nut for objecting to one and find that there a little option they never told the public like the ability to hurt or kill you in some way at the touch of a button.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
How do I say this ....

Take the chip ? ... You must be fecking joking !!!

As for those who say that its the Mark of the Beast - I think you're right. If you read the Revelation prophecies, you can link eveything to the microchip. From the 'Buying and selling' to the 'sore in the hand/head' (Allergic reaction or battery leakage).

So ... anyone wanting to implant me will have to kiss a certain part of my anatomy.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think think it would funny if someone would find out where in the rom code the 'hidden ouch feature' is and replace it with say, arousal, alertness, or simply another natural urge that is not conspicious. Heh, even perhaps a 'mod'ified chip
could instead borrow signals from something harmless like a tv to act like a signal jammer. Also imagine infinite cash, since it's being speculated that it would work like a credit card or ewallet. Fake id anyone?

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Crysstaafur]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Despite my distrust in machines which according to kaos theory are more apt to breakdown or misdirect themselves due to virus or some other error
there is Biblical reasons which are outlined in both the old and new testaments IE The mark of the beast, ye shall not make cuttings in your flesh for the dead nor tattoo any marks upon you. Just in brief. but not only for these reasons but why would want anyone knowing everything you think or do to me that is a dictatorship hidden in security and peace of mind hidden in democracy.......its just one more way they want to treat us like cattle by hurding us in their own direction

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Just one word. No !
They would have to knock me out first.
And if they did, I would just take thing out myself the first chance I had.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join